Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+20
Baka Yukimura
Aki_624
Gin Maru
Azrael
Lee_Takamoto
Francine
suzaku_minamoto
Shikijima Tsukishiro
Jeremy Winters
Ciel
Hanzo Mifune
Afscheid
Cross Marian
Uruha Anko
Muerte
Minamoto Hikari
Kyouga
Loli Gaga
cool beans
Shogo Kawada
24 posters

The Waffle House

Jeremy Winters
    Jeremy Winters
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5349

The Waffle House - Page 6 Empty Re: The Waffle House

Post by Jeremy Winters Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:12 pm

"To ease your brain from thinking, yes, its possible that it can, since the way tease travels is based on your door technique." Lasci slurped as he continued.

"I think only raw force can destroy this barrier." He continues.

"If its a mirror, that's the only way."
    Hanzo Mifune
    Hanzo Mifune
    Mikanno Clan
    Mikanno Clan

BD-cash : 5236

Post by Hanzo Mifune Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:09 pm

"Raw force... well this barrier could prove to be a problem..." Hanzo says as he holds his arm, the pain from the tatoo nearly gone, it was just like a bad itch now

"I'm sure the soul society must be working on destroying it, once its gone then we make our move"
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395281

Post by Ciel Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:15 pm

"Now then... shall we go, or wait here?" Ciel asked seemingly waiting for commands from his new master.
    Hanzo Mifune
    Hanzo Mifune
    Mikanno Clan
    Mikanno Clan

BD-cash : 5236

Post by Hanzo Mifune Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:54 am

Looking out the window towards the sky Hanzo sighed, this could be his last look at the world of the living for a while.

"Yes, lets depart for Soul Society"
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395281

Post by Ciel Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:20 pm

"Very well then" Ciel took wore his tall hat on and turned to ask Shogo. "Will you be going as well?"
    Shogo Kawada
    Shogo Kawada
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 5158

Post by Shogo Kawada Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:33 pm

"Sorry demon, its not my fight to get involved with. I wish you and Hanzo the best of luck though" he nods as the re-enforcements begin to leave his establishment.

"You're going to need it
    Uruha Anko
    Uruha Anko
    Pineapple Princess
    Pineapple Princess

BD-cash : 5171

Post by Uruha Anko Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:05 pm

Ruru kept her words to her self, though she wanted to speak in between there discussion, but she her self was amazed.

When they've gone she sighed.

"Shogo, i want another milk shake"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11602

Post by Kyouga Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:24 pm

Kyouga had opened a Garganta at a certain distance away, and he kept it open as he sent a Tease through it. Kyouga was merely using the Tease to ask Mister E to come to the Waffle House. Once Kyouga was done with that, he entered the Waffle House politely. "Do you mind if I sit with you?" Kyouga asked Ruru, hoping she wouldn't say no or reject his appearance. Kyouga had truely missed his mother very much. He just wished that their family hadn't started to fall apart.
    Uruha Anko
    Uruha Anko
    Pineapple Princess
    Pineapple Princess

Post by Uruha Anko Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:28 pm

Ruru smelled demon blood nearing, it was not Ciel, it was Kyouga, she knew it was him, though he looked much differently when she last saw him as a shinigami, she sighed and turned to him.

"Kyouga... I'm going to be straight with you." she started.

"I know you sense my presence from within this form... But i shouldn't be here... Please dont tell anyone, not a soul about my existence, it will cause trouble to many, especially not to Ciel."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:39 pm

"I had no plans of telling anyone, even though I know that Ciel already knows. Why would it cause trouble for others anyway? Where is it that you should be, mom?" Kyouga asked her after he sighed, and sat across from her.
    Uruha Anko
    Uruha Anko
    Pineapple Princess
    Pineapple Princess

Post by Uruha Anko Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:03 pm

"Ciel doesn't know." Ruru sipped from her milk shake refill. "I can tell, we were after all, once one."

She then turned to him for he haven't realized it yet.

"I died that day.. Kyouga, but im not gone, but im neither shinigami nor anything else. For the most part, im more like a memory of someone, someone doesn't want me dead, or that I'm something else entirely, some thing new... Until i figure this out i must cloak my pressence.

Till then, i can only hang around where i feel safe, the living world."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:14 pm

Kyouga was completely shocked when he heard that Ruru were once one. "So, are you saying that you and Ciel were once the same person? If so, why the separation?" Kyouga asked as he was still shocked by what Ruru had just told him. "Anyway, I invited my adoptive son, Shiro, and Mister E to come. When they do, I shall refer to you as Chigusa. Are you fine with that?" Kyouga explained and asked his mother, telling her of the future scenario.
    Uruha Anko
    Uruha Anko
    Pineapple Princess
    Pineapple Princess

Post by Uruha Anko Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:26 pm

"Not in a same person kind of way..." Ruru sighed.

"Im not sure how to explain it in words that would make sense.
    But i'll give you a shot with it.

As i died, i remembered everything from when i was alive, and a whole deal of missing memories from when i was in gotei 13.

I made a deal with the devil, his name is Ciel. To prevent a great flood that would wipe out all of sereitei, he offered me a deal, my bankai, for soul society.

As he took it, he became a part of me, and i became a part of his. We share the same Zanpakuto, cause himo no tenshi and Fuzen no tentou, was once one blade.

Do you want me to continue?"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:40 pm

"Yes, please continue. Is there a reason that Ciel gave you some of his blood, which you passed down to me?" Kyouga asked, hoping he could finally get answers to his unanswered questions. At any rate, Kyouga wondered if he would ever get to meet his father. He remembers people saying that he met his father as a child, but those memories were very hazy. "I completely lost my grasp on Shikigani, mother. I thought you should know that I was deprieved of those powers long ago. They're probably dormant now, waiting for the chance to awaken..." Kyouga admitted to his mother.
    Uruha Anko
    Uruha Anko
    Pineapple Princess
    Pineapple Princess

Post by Uruha Anko Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:53 pm

"Shikigani... i know non of those.. better ask your brother on that. she sipped more milk shake. "My memories of how that happened are still blurred out. But i believe its a life and death situation.

Anywho, after that contract with Ciel,Soul Society is saved, but he gave me a warning. Even if i did save many, if its fated, it shall happen.

Those words stung me, but he did something to make me forget, for sometime, didnt even know he existed, or that i even achieved bankai.

It was decades later that they returned Ciel returned, i think it was the same moment you were born. I died back then, Ciel killed me to show his loyalty to Zero.

Haji got infuriated, he rebeled against Gotei 13, all that to go back to the past and re-write things. For a better, but that part is still hazy, i can only remember getting back in the present, without having all that happen, back in Al's bar, showing me a picture of his children."

She sipped her milk shake.

"Now that didn't make sense, did it?"

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128879

Post by Muerte Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:36 pm

A garganta opened up. A small boy, about 13 appeared.
    "Dad?" He asked, wiping his eyes. He was asleep and had just woken up and was looking for him.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:00 pm

"Shiro-Kun, come give your dad a big hug!" Kyouga said happily with his arms outstretched as he wore a fox-like smile. This was definitely a side of him that he didn't have time to show when he was a Shinigami
    Shikijima Tsukishiro
    Shikijima Tsukishiro
    Hollow
    Hollow

BD-cash : 5162

Post by Shikijima Tsukishiro Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:20 am

Shiro rubbed his eyes as he slowly walked over to him. He jumped up and landed in front of him, his arms wrapped around his neck as he fell asleep on his shoulder again.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:44 am

"I think we can continue to talk now. Shiro's usually a heavy sleeper." Kyouga calmly explained to his mother, hoping that Shiro wasn't getting in the way. Kyouga then sensed a new presence nearby that was very similar to his brother's. "I'm sorry, but I have to leave for now. I promise that I'll meet you again when I can be alone with you. I hope that can find what you are searching for." Kyouga said as he started to walk away, but he turned his head towards her. "Speak with Haji, he's the only person you can trust right now other than me." Kyouga added kindly as he exited the Waffle House for now.
    Shikijima Tsukishiro
    Shikijima Tsukishiro
    Hollow
    Hollow

BD-cash : 5162

Post by Shikijima Tsukishiro Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:46 am

Shiro, still holding onto his father, blinked a bit as they left the waffle house.
    "Dad, where are we going?" He asked.
    Shogo Kawada
    Shogo Kawada
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Shogo Kawada Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:16 pm

Wandering out from the office and into the resturant with a steaming cup of coffee Shogo looks around his establishment bemused at the number of customers. As he takes a takes a seat next to a window he looks up at the sky wondering how the battle had transpired since Hanzo and Ciel had left for Soul Society. The universe had not collapsed around them yet so he took this for a good sign for now. As he scoured the sun filled sky a small crack began to form and grow in the brightest blue part of the sky.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:00 pm

"We're going home for now, Shiro." Kyouga said in a kind tone. It was rather true, but Kyouga would go on a slight detour.
    Afscheid
    Afscheid
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 6482

Post by Afscheid Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:20 am

*The place seemed to clear out now that the demon and vizard left. Things were tense with the pair in the waffle house however everything seemed peaceful in the restaurant. Maybe it was an illusion put in place by the owner, maybe not but who really cares. Afscheid surely didnt*

"Eh sir may I please have two cigars to go? I need to travel to a few places before I can truly rest my mind"
    Shogo Kawada
    Shogo Kawada
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Shogo Kawada Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:18 am

"yes of course, please take us much time as you need good sir, one of my waitresses will serve you your order in a moment..." Shogo says his eyes fixed on the large crack in the sky that continues to expand above Karakura Town at a steady yet unsettling pace.

"Say, i'm going to leave for a few minutes, theres something i need to check out..."
    Minamoto Hikari
    Minamoto Hikari
    Minamoto Clan
    Minamoto Clan

BD-cash : 5154

Post by Minamoto Hikari Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:49 am

A hell butterfly came fluffing its wing all the way to where Uruha was sitting she was sitting right next to her ancestor, yet she had no knowledge of it yet, then this, a mysterious hell butterfly from someone in soul society.

"Uruha Ayako's presence is requested by the newly appointed 5th Division captain, by following this hell butterfly, you will be able to access a private senkaimon leading directly to the old Head quarters, please comply."

Uruha sighed as she noticed Shogo felt the same darkness falling upon them.

"I knew about this message, but i didn't think it would happen this soon."

She stood up and left a change on the counter and headed her way out following the hell butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:47 am