Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+20
Baka Yukimura
Aki_624
Gin Maru
Azrael
Lee_Takamoto
Francine
suzaku_minamoto
Shikijima Tsukishiro
Jeremy Winters
Ciel
Hanzo Mifune
Afscheid
Cross Marian
Uruha Anko
Muerte
Minamoto Hikari
Kyouga
Loli Gaga
cool beans
Shogo Kawada
24 posters

The Waffle House

Shogo Kawada
    Shogo Kawada
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 5105

The Waffle House - Page 3 Empty Re: The Waffle House

Post by Shogo Kawada Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:15 pm

Shogo pats Mugen on the back and laughs "Well then please do just relax and enjoy yourself, now if you'll excuse me i had better just see to our mutual friend over there" he says pointing at Ruru

"Now then i hope you're not thinking of doing anything silly and drastic like say opening it up are you...?" he leans over her as she drinks her milkshake, putting his hand on her shoulder. "I don't think Uruha would approve of that"
    Uruha Anko
    Uruha Anko
    Pineapple Princess
    Pineapple Princess

BD-cash : 5118

Post by Uruha Anko Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:57 pm

"Im her great great great ancestor, she owes me everything." Ruru continued sipping the complimentary milk shake, then whispered something to him. "What does that weirdie want?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128826

Post by Muerte Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:28 pm

Mugen sighed as he leaned back in the chair. His body fazed like it wasn't really there. Hopefully, nobody noticed it.
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5828

Post by Cross Marian Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:13 am

A garganta opened up outside the Waffle House. Stepping out of it was the arrancar Cross Marian.
    "Where is this Mugen" he said as he crossed his arms. He saw how the humans were walking around.
    "Pitiful, not knowing what is about to happen" He said to himself.
    Uruha Anko
    Uruha Anko
    Pineapple Princess
    Pineapple Princess

Post by Uruha Anko Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:19 am

Ruru shot a look of annoyance towards the scent of decaying flesh. It came from the arrancar who arrived. It looks to her like trouble is brewing, she would have to step into it if it got out of hand, but that meant pain for her, she was getting older, and fighting was not her everyday life style no more, althoug, the circumstances had changed.

As she was getting younger, it felt as though that her youth was returning, and her annoyance was out of hand, theirs a high possibility of her lashing out, and this annoyed her more.

She wanted to be old again, back to her old self.

"Oi, dont you brats cause trouble here, you hear?"
    she said then off seemingly trying to make a yakuza tough guy face.

Yet again, being young did her no merrit, she only really appeared high school cute.

Last edited by Minamoto-san on Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Cross Marian Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:20 am

Cross laughed. "I'm just here for Mugen" He said. "I don't want a weakling messing around"
    He pulled out a gun from behind him and held it outward at her.
    Uruha Anko
    Uruha Anko
    Pineapple Princess
    Pineapple Princess

Post by Uruha Anko Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:27 am

"Dont point a gun at someone centuries older than you brat, who do you think you are?" Ruru tried not to respond to the arrancars rudeness, yet to them, she appeared only a human teenager. She was no longer the glamorous captain of the old.

And they were to blame for it, the new age of hollows.

"I'll report you to Hueco Mundo Security" in the end, she still resorted to her clever ways... hit and run.
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Cross Marian Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:30 am

Cross sighed. "I'm surprised you haven't noticed yet" He said. "That Mugen has Suzaku's appearance" He turned around and noticed that Mugen was gone. "Now where is he?" He asked.

"I'm right here" He said as he appeared next to him. Cross jerked around as he jumped back away from him. "What do you want arrancar?" He asked.

Cross looked at him. "I'm here to bring you to master Lee" He said.

Mugen sighed. "So he wants me or something?" He asked. He crossed his arms. "Fine, I guess i'll go see him" He said.
    Cross nodded his head as he opened up a garganta. "Go through there and you'll be there, now, i'm going to go handle that girl"

Mugne walked through the garganta, without much of a fight

Last edited by Cross Marian on Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:34 am; edited 2 times in total
    Uruha Anko
    Uruha Anko
    Pineapple Princess
    Pineapple Princess

Post by Uruha Anko Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:32 am

Ruru was a little out of, she found it funny yet, handt have the energy to laugh at the lame joke. It tasted like water, yet she did notice the resemblance a little earlier.

"Suzaku? who are you talking about?"
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Cross Marian Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:34 am

Cross looked at her. "Suzaku Minamoto, ex captain of squad 13, your son" He said.
    Uruha Anko
    Uruha Anko
    Pineapple Princess
    Pineapple Princess

Post by Uruha Anko Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:38 am

He knew who she was, yet, this person was not present during the time of both her reign as of Suzaku's.

"You're mistaking a lowly human for someone else, i know nothing of this Suzaku or this squad you are talking about.

Enlighten me, you look like a smart stud."

She wanted to hear more from him, yet she didn't want to blow her cover, just the mere knowledge of her continuous existence in this world would place the balance in jeopardy once more.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:43 am

Cross sighed.
    "I'm not explaining anything" He said to her. He pulled out his other guns. "Either you remember, or I blow your head off" He said.
    Uruha Anko
    Uruha Anko
    Pineapple Princess
    Pineapple Princess

Post by Uruha Anko Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:48 am

"I wanna see you try" it came out wrong, how she wished she begged like a nice high school girl getting into a fight was the last thing she wanted.

How she wished someone would come into the rescue.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:51 am

Cross ignored her as he tapped the tip of his hat with his gun. "I'm bored of this" He said.
    Uruha Anko
    Uruha Anko
    Pineapple Princess
    Pineapple Princess

Post by Uruha Anko Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:56 am

Ruru sighed in releife, she wouldnt know what to do the moment he pulls that trigger, it could force her to fight back, rather, reveal her true identity in an earlier time, in exhastion to her own fear, she sat down and turned to Shogo.

"Sorry about that" she said. "Call me by my human name from now on, Reiko, Tsuchimiya Reiko."

Just as easily as bursting out, she calmed down to her own relief.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:01 am

"Now that i know who you really are, I'm going to go report back" He said. A garganta opened up behind him as he walked through.
    Shogo Kawada
    Shogo Kawada
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Shogo Kawada Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:08 am

Returning from the kitchen with a couple of plates of pancakes and ice-cream for himself and Ruru, Shogo growled as he saw the gargantua open and a general tense feeling circled the air

"Hey has their been trouble while i've been cooking..." he said as he placed the plates on the table

"Nevermind" he grumbled as he sat down and licked his lips "Before you leave, we have an urgent matter to discuss... have you heard anything at all thats going on in the Soul Society right now...?"
    Afscheid
    Afscheid
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 6429

Post by Afscheid Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:09 am

*Afscheid walks in, a little smelly from a recent fight. He was in urgent need of alcohol and a nice cigar*

*He seats himself at a corner table and looks at his burns trying to figure what he could do to heal them*
    Shogo Kawada
    Shogo Kawada
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Shogo Kawada Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:20 am

"What a busy day... ill be back in a second Ruru" he says as he leaves her to her meal

"If you don't mind me saying you look a little worse for wear" Shogo says as he approaches the battle weary warrior in the corner of the resturant

"Well let me assure you its not just pancakes and waffles we serve here, if you need anything more specific just ask and i'll see what i can arrange"
    Afscheid
    Afscheid
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Afscheid Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:50 am

*Afscheid grins at the man*

Pleasure to make your acquaintance, I would like a bottle of whiskey and a small box of cigars. That would be great, and maybe a little waffle. Is this your place?
    Shogo Kawada
    Shogo Kawada
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Shogo Kawada Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:02 am

Snapping his fingers at a waitress behind the counter after hearing the man's order he turns around and smiles

"Why yes it is, thankyou very much. My wife and I established this resturant as a sort of safe habour for any soul in the living world, i welcome shinigami and hollow alike as long as they respect the rules of my house of course."

"Now you look like you've been in a bit of a scuffle; would you mind if i asked what has happened to you?" he asked as he took a seat and waited for the waitress to deliver this man's order
    Afscheid
    Afscheid
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Afscheid Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:32 am

*Afscheid looks up to him and then looks around, seeing some familiar faces*

I guess it couldnt hurt right

*Afscheid leans back in his chair, and then leaning forward to the table, looking Shogo dead in the eye*

Well, I simply felt the reiatsu of a shinigami I met on my travels. I never thought I would find him again but I was in Seiretei and felt him. I ventured to Gotei and found him. But he was fighting this monster of a man. I knew instantly it was the VC of the 5th division, I know me some Gotei.

*Afscheid eases a bit*

This man fought us both, manhandling me and my friend. It was a little embarrassing, until we got some support from other shinigami. He retreated but I could feel he was holding back, it was terrifying. As you see I am pretty banged up, I just want to forget it but Gotei is up in flames right now. It is truly sad, I dont think they will make it out alive.

Uruha Anko
    Uruha Anko
    Pineapple Princess
    Pineapple Princess

Post by Uruha Anko Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:57 am

Ruru completely ignored the empty threat that of from the arrancar. She knew no one would believe him without proof, either way, theirs enough evidence that she died that day on the arc.

As to why she's still alive to this date, was the true mystery, even to her self.

She overheard Soul Society gossip from the man who had entered, she recognized him from old, but was not sure if they could be considered friends.

Ruru listens whilst drinking her milk shake.
    Shogo Kawada
    Shogo Kawada
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Shogo Kawada Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:19 pm

"So he's gotten this strong already... this is concerning" Shogo began to think to himself

"Well my policy on neutrality not withstanding i will not allow someone to tip the balance so easily, but the solution to this problem would be yet another problem that would need dealing with as well..."

Deep in though the waitress arrived with a bottle of whisky and a box of cigars that the man had ordered just a few moments earlier, she places them on the table

"Ah there we go, please rest for now and enjoy them. They're on the house for that interesting bit of news from the other side" he turned around and headed back to the young girl's table
    "Now if you'll excuse me for a moment..." he said deep in thought as he headed to the table once again

Looking at Ruru he leans over the table and speaks to her again "Did you hear all that then?"
    Afscheid
    Afscheid
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Afscheid Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:38 pm

*Afscheid gains a huge grin as he hears that his items are free*

Good day to you sir

*He leans back in his chair and lights his cigar, then leans forward holding the cigar with his lips and poors himself a shot of whiskey, with a couple cubes of ice*

Ahh finally, just what I needed

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:39 pm