Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

6th Division RP Mission 2- Tokyo Reconnaissance Mission

cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64781

6th Division RP Mission 2- Tokyo Reconnaissance Mission - Page 3 Empty Re: 6th Division RP Mission 2- Tokyo Reconnaissance Mission

Post by cool beans Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:34 am

Standing on the street corner in a gigai, watching the whole event unbeknowst to his two squad members, his brown raincoat waving in the wind, smoking a cigarette Hanzo smiles

"Don't worry bud you're secrets safe with me too" he says to himself as he disapears off into the crowd
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128866

6th Division RP Mission 2- Tokyo Reconnaissance Mission - Page 3 Empty Re: 6th Division RP Mission 2- Tokyo Reconnaissance Mission

Post by Muerte Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:38 am

Suzaku glares at north. He takes the tonfas and swings them over his head and at North. Suddenly, the ball stops. He looks to see that West had blocked the attack.
    "Now, thats not polite, leaving me out like that" He said. He then took it and threw Suzaku back in a building far back.
    "Dang it, they are getting stronger" He said. "But why?"
    Within an instant, he looked over to see that North had hold of South and West had hold of East. South and East dispersed into dust and entered the two other arrancar's bodies.
    Suzaku's eyes widened as he watched what had just happened.
    "What the hell was that!" He shouted. "Weren't they your comrades!"
    North and West looked to each other then appeared in front of him.
    "We are all part of each other, now, hush and watch whats about to happen" He said. A gillian appeared in the distance and then in the area they were in. North and West took hold of each other and grabbed the gillian. A bright white light shone over the three as they formed one body.
    "We are now known as Cardinal" He said. "We are all part of one being, the gillian was just to fill my hunger"
    Suzaku's eyes widened as he looked at them.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11589

Post by Kyouga Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:23 am

For the moment, Kyouga regained conscientiousness and saw Suzaku fighting. "S-Suzaku..." Kyouga muttered, as if in a response to how hard his brother was trying to protect him. Kyouga tried to move, but he was too weak. So, Kyouga just watched the fight.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128866

Post by Muerte Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:42 pm

Suzaku pushed himself off the building, leaving the building to crumble down as he got out of it.
    "So, this is your true form" He said, still in his bankai form.

"What's it to you?" Cardinal asked.

"Oh nothing" Suzaku replied. He took the tonfa's and took the chains off of them, leaving them normal tonfa's with blades on the end. He then connected them, making them a double bladed staff. He then flash stepped and appeared behind the arrancar.

"You may be strong, but, you never even noticed I was behind you" He said. He took the staff and stabbed the arrancar through the stomach.

"Damn you" He said. He took the end of the blade and started to push it back. He then sonido'd to another area, to get away from the soul reaper. He was holding his stomach, evident that he doesn't have strong skin like most arrancar. Suzaku followed him not to far behind, carrying the blood covered staff in his right hand as he reached back and pulled out another sword. He then took the staff in the center, where the two handles from the tonfa's stuck out and it became a bow. He then placed the sword in the center as it became spirit energy. He pulled it back and it shot at the arrancar in super fast speed.

"You're not strong enough to beat a lieutenant" He said as it hit him in the back of the head.
    "Damn you soul reaper" He said as he fell to the ground. Suzaku took the staff and split it into 2 tonfa's again. He then said the words, "Release Nuvola" Reverting him back to his sealed state. He flash stepped down and landed next to the dieing arrancar.

"You're going to die eventually, so when you do, remember that I was close to killing you" He said smuggly. His eyes slowly began to lose color as he tried to grab his zanpakto, which was now broken in half.
    "I was in my released state and still lost" He said. He then turned his head as he finally died.
    Suzaku looked at him as he passed away. He then turned around and leaned foward as he flash stepped towards Kyouga. He noticed he was still alive so he walked over and picked him up by his arm. He placed his arm over his shoulder and helped him up.
    "Kyouga, i'll train you in the future so you'll be stronger" He said softly. He then floated up as he took his now sealed zanpakto and chanted a few words.
    The senkaimon opened and he set Kyouga down. He then looked up to the sky.
    "Now, the only guy that knows of my bankai is Kyouga" He thought to himself. He turned and picked Kyouga back up and walked through the Senkaimon.

*MISSION DONE!*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:11 am