Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

6th Division RP Mission 2- Tokyo Reconnaissance Mission

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128865

6th Division RP Mission 2- Tokyo Reconnaissance Mission - Page 2 Empty Re: 6th Division RP Mission 2- Tokyo Reconnaissance Mission

Post by Muerte Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:01 am

The boy sitting down holds his head as he looks straight at the soul reapers.
    "I know you're there" He said calmly as he continued to look at them.
    Selim jumped back a bit. "Can he really see us?" He asked Kyouga.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11588

6th Division RP Mission 2- Tokyo Reconnaissance Mission - Page 2 Empty Re: 6th Division RP Mission 2- Tokyo Reconnaissance Mission

Post by Kyouga Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:51 am

"He has to, I can sense some spiritual sensitivity from him. Sir, may I ask your name? I'm sorry if we're bothering you." Kyouga asked and said politely. Kyouga really didn't want to bother the man or be rude, but he thought it important to make contact with the man. Regardless, Kyouga knew that there was a lot of weird things about Tokyo.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:12 am

The man stood up as he apparently hadn't heard the voices of kyouga and Selim. They turned around to see another young man, apparently the same age as they looked almost alike. Selim looked at him. "That other boy, he's the one from the south" Selim said calmly.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:46 am

"So... Are they related...?" Kyouga asked Selim. However, something was very strange about these two people when they were close to each other. "Selim, could they...?" Kyouga started to ask, but came at a loss of what to say.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:57 am

"I wouldn't come to that conclusion so quickly" Selim said to him.
    "They seem to be heading east, lets follow" HE said. He appeared behind the boy that came from the north, following him to find out where they were headed.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:08 am

Kyouga followed quickly behind Selim, but wasn't about to abort his suspicions. Kyouga still wondered if there was a connection between these two individuals. Yet, Kyouga wondered what was going to happen.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:30 am

The two boys quickly started to walk faster. Selim's eyes widened as he noticed two other boys show up along with them, keeping up the pace.
    "Kyouga, we have to catch up with them" Selim said as he started to flash step. As he kept after them, he noticed something odd in the distance where they were headed. The center of town, where the central tower of tokyo, was in the center and it looked as if the clouds were starting to change from that point.

*Beans, I was wondering if I could make the four boys turn out to be arrancar and I RP as the four of them, it will be hard, but it will help Kyouga since he hasn't had experience RPing as two people on one account. He should know what I mean though. *
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64780

Post by cool beans Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:33 am

((go for it, this is a pretty free form mission anyway so just go with your gut instict just wanted to see how you guys improvised the story etc ))
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:05 am

Kyouga quickly started to Shunpo. "I can smell death on them Selim, they reak of it!" Kyouga informed Selim as he started to take a slight lead. Kyouga really didn't want to get in the way, but he needed to figure out what was up with these guys. Regardless, Kyouga was getting a very ominous feeling.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:08 am

Selim nodded his head as he quickly slid to a stop. He then grabbed on to Kyouga's collar, making him stop as well. He pointed at the four kids. As they were running, there clothing started to change its color to a more white and black color.
    "They're arrancar" He said. They slid to a stop and turned to face the duo.

"Hey Soul Reapers" North said. "Its time to kill you now" He leaned his head over and begun to grin.
    "Can I kill the tall one?" South asked. He was jumping around like a kid.
    "Oh shut it, just kill them both" East said. He was standing in the center of them with his arms crossed.
    "Who cares, someone just kill them" West said.

Selim's eyes widened as he watched the events unfold before him. He looked over at Kyouga and then back to the arrancar as he grabbed his zanpakto.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:55 am

Kyouga started to unsheathe Souryuu as he had a >3< expression on his face. "Selim, don't these guys seem a bit ditzy to you?" Kyouga quietly asked his brother. Kyouga was ready to fight, but something seemed familiar. Finally it came to him, North and South were just like Selim and him. This fact really disturbed Kyouga regardless, he decided to release his Zanpaku-To. "Breath your fire, Souryuu!" Kyouga cried out as he released his Shikai. "I'll gladly fight you, but I shall not hold back." Kyouga said with a smirk on his face. However, Kyouga needed a detailed plan in order to win.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:03 am

*Kyouga, you can't use Shikai until your at least a 10th seat, at least thats how most of the other divisions are , and bankai is 5 and up*
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64780

Post by cool beans Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:04 am

((aha sorry my bad >_< forgot to inform that i edited the rules slightly the other day my bad Shikai 15th seat upwards now but bankais still 5th upwards00
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:26 am

*Then he can't use it because of Gentei Kaijo. It holds his power back and the reason I don't want him using it is because for one, I won't be using it and 2, he tends to sidetrack into god mod-ish at times until I give him a heads up on it*
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:04 am

*Alright, just say that I failed at releasing my Shikai.*
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:00 am

*Nah, i'm not going to say that after you done it. I was just going out of proportions. *Pats back* It just won't be at full power like it usually is. *AND, we won't get Gentei Kaijo approved until Beans PM's me allowing it or posts it here, so, its alright Kyo-sama*
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:17 am

"Boss, can I kill the tall one?" South asked. He was still jumping around. He looked back at North and waited for an answer.

"Sure, fine with me, take West with you" North said. He folded his arms together as he appeared in front of Selim. He patted his shoulder and spoke softly to him.
    "Hello young one, its been awhile" He said.
    He then disappeared as Selim slashed his zanpakto at him. He appeared on top of a nearby building with East.
    "We will be waiting for you" He said. Selim looked at them in anger as he looked at Kyouga. "Be careful Kyouga" He said to him. He leaned forward and flash stepped in the direction of North and East.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:22 pm

"I'll do my best!" Kyouga cried out with a positive mental attitude. Kyouga awaited South and West to attack. "So, do you guys come here often?" Kyouga asked them in an attempt to start a conversation, but he thought that they didn't feel like talking to him. Regardless, Kyouga had a feeling that they wanted to kill him right away.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:02 pm

*First, we will do a bit of South/West vs Kyouga*

South, while jumping around, grabbed the zanpatko attached to his back and gripped it tightly as he launched himself at the soul reaper. While doing so, his body begun to spin rapidly, increasing the speed and power of the attack.
    West sighed under his breath as he reached out and grabbed South's foot. "Don't go showing off" He said. He grabbed his zanpakto from the side of his leg and got in an attack position. "Filthy soul reapers" He said under his breath.

South landed next to him, holding his zanpakto but in a more formal japanese fighting style. A orange spiritual pressure was pouring from his mouth. "I'm hungry, I want to eat him" He said.
    West hit him in the head. "No" he said. "We are just fighting" He then launched himself at Kyouga with South right behind him.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:36 pm

Kyouga shunpoed behind both of them and cut them both across the back. Kyouga awaited for them to react, but he doubted that they would. Regardless, he wondered why South was so hungry. "I'm sorry, did you get enough to eat earlier?" Kyouga asked South in an attempt to start a conversation.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:09 pm

South and West appeared behind Kyouga before they were cut. *You need to allow them to react before you say that you cut there backs.

"Shut it" South said. He grabbed his zanpakto and held it in a diagonal style. As he did so, an orange cero started to form. West looked at him then to the soul reaper. He then began to sonido so fast that it seemed he was to the right and left and in front and above him.
    "You may recognize this move, it proves that I am one of the fastest arrancar to date" He said. In all there zanpakto, a cero began to form. Together, South and West/s shot the cero at him, in all directions, knowing that at least one would hit him.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:57 am

The Ceros were to fast and too close for Kyouga to avoid. So, he took the full force of the Ceros. Somehow, but it seemed impossible, Kyouga managed to live. Unfortunately, all of his clothing, except his Hakama, was torn to shreds. Kyouga also had cuts and bruises all over his body, and he was losing a lot of blood. Since Kyouga was so severly injured, he was only holding himself up with his sword. Regardless, Kyouga felt that he was at the edge of death. I'm... Going to die... Kyouga thought weakly. Kyouga was unable to think clearly because he had a terrible concussion. Yet, he already felt like he was dead.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:06 am

"Pitiful" West said to the soul reaper. South landed next to him after the blast.
    "He wasn't a match West" He said, still jumping around like before. They both turned around and sonidoed to the ground below them.
    *MEANWHILE*

North and East looked at Suzaku *Yes, i'm suzaku, but i can still do the metallic voice*
    "So, what is it you're planning to do?" Suzaku asked them. He walked over and leaned against the light pole.

North closed his eyes then opened them again.
    "We are planning to kill you and that weak one back there and take your bodies to our master" He said. He crossed his arms as he signaled East to go after him.
    East nodded his head. Within an instant, he appeared in front of Suzaku. He took his zanpakto and forced it down. Suzaku, trying to react quickly, took his sheath and blocked the attack, creating a crater in the ground.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:30 am

Kyouga just couldn't keep it up. The last thing Kyouga saw was the Arrancar Sonidoing to him. After that, Kyouga blacked out and fainted. Kyouga fell down into the puddle of his own blood. Kyouga's Zanpaku-To also reverted to its sealed state. Kyouga just lied in the pool of his own blood and didn't move at all.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:18 am

Suzaku tried to hold his own against the arrancar. Now, to his shock, he had to fight against four arrancar.
    "Damn it!" He shouted. He flashed his spiritual energy at them, sending them back.
    "I haven't shown this to anyone, be happy because you're the first ones" He said. His eyes went blank and a dark grey spiritual pressure was sent through the area.
    "Bankai, Cambio Forma, Riccio di Nuvola" As he called the bankai, the arrancar were blown back. As the smoke cleared away, he was revealed to be holding 2 tonfa's, both of which had large spiked like mallets at the end and the tonfas had blades at the ends, increasing the damage from attacks.
    "this is the first time i have had to use this, nobody but you and kyouga shall know about this" He then launched himself at them, knocking South and East out cold with one hit.
    "That was to easy" He said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:00 pm