Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

[5th Division East Gate] 7th Division Mission

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128861

[5th Division East Gate] 7th Division Mission Empty [5th Division East Gate] 7th Division Mission

Post by Muerte Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:43 pm

The 5th Division has been placed on lock down for unknown reasons, all divisions have been tasked to send people to check out whats going on, but a gate now stands between the 2 division, some kind of barrier that prolly cant be intercepted by anything.

Your mission is to defeat the guard assigned to defend this gate.
    all forum rules still apply
    good luck and have fun

Ok, I am a Etherna mage in this so be careful. I will also be Suzaku at the same time. So, a barrier has been placed over the 5th division. I am the head of the east gate, closest to 7th divvy. It is up to me to stop you at any costs from getting into the barrier. And, I am an expert at magic with the Queen Witch so I have high class magic. Good Luck.

Last edited by seraphim on Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:33 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added something, changed the tittle)

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 1:02 am