Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

[5th Division South Gate] 9th Division Mission

Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468784

[5th Division South Gate] 9th Division Mission - Page 2 Empty Re: [5th Division South Gate] 9th Division Mission

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:52 am

*Zephyr brought up the pole of the Scythe and managed to block the on coming attack, as Zeph blocked the attack he brought down the Scythe to trap the tonfas, then bringing up his sword attempting to slash Cantin's shoulder*

[5th Division South Gate] 9th Division Mission - Page 2 Empty Re: [5th Division South Gate] 9th Division Mission

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:41 am

*Cantin changes the angle of his tonfa and evades the scythe, and then uses his shield to block the sword, before going for an upwards strike straight in the middle of Zephyr, and in close range, so Zephyr cannot use his scythe to attack, and so cantain can chop him in half if he succeds
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:49 am

EDIT : Looks like I edited your post mistakenly, even If I thought I was quoting it...can you retype please?
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:30 am

(OOC: I dont remember what I did so it's probaly not going to be exactly the same)

*Zeph releases his scythe as to free his hand, when his hand is free he creates a void hoping to suck in the tonfa. just then Sanba shunpos behind Cantin aiming to stab him with his zanpakto

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:33 am

OOC : Ya it'S the same

Seems the kid truly doesn'T know who he's facing

Seigi no Tate, Kotei ka suru

*His shield Releases Bakudo 61, Rikkujokoro at Zeph, and Cantin jumps over Sanba straight when he releases the spell, and attempts to slice off the head of the paralyzed Zephyr

OOC : This is Captain level Kido, Basically, your summon dies now :)
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:49 am

(OOC:nice combo)
    *Sanba brings his zanpakto behind him to block the on coming attack*
    *shunpo's to Zephyr to see if he can still be used*
    Well i guess he's going to have to b taken out of the conflict.....
    *Sanba whips out his spell book and Zeph goes back into the book*
    However I still have one last trick up my sleeve, my hollow mask, I recently learned to control it.
    *Sanba pulls his arm across his face and a hollow mask, half black on the left and half white on the right appears on his face*
    *Suddenly Sanba appears in front of Cantin*
    Kurayami!
    *An extremely powerful blast of darkness comes out of the blade towards Cantin*
    (OOC:The mask will be on for only three post due to the fact that I can only control it for 10 seconds)

Last edited by Sanba on Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : For some reason wrote lemons?)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:57 am

*Cantin jumps in the air

"Hado no Ichi : Sho"

*The wind blast propells him a bit over the blast and he falls down on his knees, gets up, and starts shunpoing towards Sanba but deflects in all direction to create an unreadable pattern
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:10 am

*Sanba realizes he cannot read the on coming shunpo's and decides to disrupt the movements by using Kurayami again but towards where Cantin could potentially move his feet to*
    Kurayami!

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:44 am

*Cantin sees Sanba release A Kurayami and gets partly hit by the recoil of his shield hitting him

"Damn...Now I'm mad..My own weapon in my face. I guess I'll go and finish this now"

*Cantin does another tornado of Shunpo to get to Sanba but when he arrives at ten meters, he backflips to the side, arriving about 5 meters of Sanba, and using the momentum of the backflip to propel himself towards Sanba, both knees on his shield, redy for impact, or to let the shield go to escape a crash
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:53 am

*Sanba now realizing that his mask is about to come off, shunpo's on to Cantin's shield, directly in front of his opponent, he grabs the sleeve of Cantin's captain haori then attempts to unleash a huge Kurayami in his direction, in an attempt to finish off Cantin with one last blow*

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:47 pm

OOC : Sanba, you cannot say you grabbed someone, you have to say you attempted, rather than saying you grabbed, else it's godmoding

OOC 2 : Plus, I was behind my shield, so you can'T grab if you're in front since I'm hidden by my shield

*The Kurayami deviates Cantin's trajectory and he falls on the ground, rebounding to a few places before getting up, hurt from the crash landing.

"Now I'm gonna kill him, I'm really mad now"

*Grabs his shield, and shunpoes towards Sanba in an unpredictable manner and attempts a slash from Sanba's left leg to his right shoulder
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:37 pm

(OOC:I wasn't godmodding because I attempted to blast you, all you had to do was say that you like dodged the blast and slashed me or something, the grab could easily have been broken off, I would be godmodding if I had said that I like cut your head off.)
    (OOC:also you said that you had your shield coming at me, so I shunpoed to the top of your shield, standing on it before I attempted my blast)

*Sanba angry by the sudden turn of events, feels his mask crack and fall off his face, then is stunned when his opponent appears directly in front of him attempting to slash him in half. He feels the hilt of his sword in his hands and blocks the attack with pure instinct. He then jumps a few steps back using the momentum of Cantin's attack. He pulls his sword in front of him in a fighting stance awaiting his opponents next move*

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:52 am

*Cantin dashed at Sanba once again with the tornado, and attempted to slash him in half, from bottom to top
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:21 am

*Sanba attempted to block the attack but was slahed from his hip to the center his stomach, he falls to his knees and drops his zanpakto to his side*

Darn.....

*Sanba falls down, lying in a pool of blood*

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:42 am

*Cantin looks at Sanba, and assumes he won't be getting up and sheates seigi, then raises his hands and snaps his fingers, his dragon arrives

"Sorry mage guy, I don'T know a crap about reihei, so I can't heal you, I have to leave you in a pool of blood..Some of your mage friends will save your hide I suppose. Let's go, Hiryuu"

*Cantin gets on his dragon and leaves to go aid the 5th Division
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80592

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:04 am

~South Gate has fallen~

thanks for participating 9th division, you may now help out the 5th division on there lockdown
    ~closing thread~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:18 pm