Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

[5th Division West Gate] 11th division mision

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80576

[5th Division West Gate]  11th division mision Empty [5th Division West Gate] 11th division mision

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:20 am

The 5th Division has been placed on lock down for unknown reasons, all divisions have been tasked to send people to check out whats going on, but a gate a gate now stands between the 2 division, some kind of barrier that prolly cant be intercepted by anything.

Your mission is to defeat the guard assigned to defend this gate.
    all forum rules still apply
    good luck and have fun

Spoiler:
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 192499

[5th Division West Gate]  11th division mision Empty Re: [5th Division West Gate] 11th division mision

Post by JennyReika Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:06 am

*As Jenny senses that something is wrong in her Division, she looks around to realize that there is nobody here...

surprisingly, this brings a smile to her face*

"... alone... GOOD!... that means there is nobody to get in my way..."

*she takes Pinku and places her in the scabbard, looking down at her*

"I am bet that this will make you more than happy..."

*Jenny instantly feels Pinku's excitement, and feels even more power in her already extremely powerful, short frame*

"Don't worry Pinku, whatever this is... I am sure youll get to see enough of it...

With nobody here, we will see more than enough action..."

*she shunpos to where this strange feeling is coming from, only to find something... like a barrier, blocking her from getting into another part of the Gotei*

"Well... we will just have to see what happens...

WHO THE HELL HAS MY DIVISION BLOCKED OFF...

and whoever you are... you better hope that youre one good looking son of a gun... or youre going to lose a few body appendages... really fast..."

*she puts her hand on her hilt, standing, waiting for any kind of reply*
    Ai-sama
    Ai-sama
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 49356

[5th Division West Gate]  11th division mision Empty Re: [5th Division West Gate] 11th division mision

Post by Ai-sama Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:15 pm

*Mr. 8 steps out from behind a wall, watching the 11th Division Captain with interest as she screamed at the barricade*

"You had better stop yelling, Taichou, there doesn't seem to be anyone who can hear you."

*He starts to walk towards her, calling out his shadowy familiar as he seemed to float across the ground that grew darker with every passing moment, raising his arms to embrace the air before him*

"Come, Kagejin, let us cover the world in darkness..."

Spoiler:
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 192499

Post by JennyReika Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:58 am

*Jenny looks at the character in front of her and sighs*

"You have to be kidding me... Is this really the way it has to be?

Do you know who I am?"

*she continues to laugh, crossing her arms, no even putting her hand to her hilt anymore*

"If this is supposed to intimidate me... I'm not afraid of the dark... but if you want to play, we can play... What do you wanna play?

I'm game for whatever you want."

*she shifts her weight to one of her shoes, standing in an almost relaxed position, staring at the man in front of her*

"You sure are spooky... Tall, Dark and... well, dark."
    Koga Kinoske
    Koga Kinoske
    11th Division
    11th Division

BD-cash : 6646

Post by Koga Kinoske Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:57 am

Koga sits atop of a house as he eats his lunch now starting in squad 11 but bored to tears*AHHH THERES NOTHING TO DOOOOO!!!!!!! stupid acadamy we cant let you go on missions till you finish your traning phuy im just as strong as kinpatchi granted he has no shikai but ill kick his (fear the great kon) anyways!!!!!

koga sesnces something as he stoode up looking at a bariger"huh.......what the heck is that thing?"koga runs and jumps from rooftop to rooftop to see what was going on

merged due to double posting
    ~baka red~
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80576

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:34 pm

~thread closed~

gates fell down as the fortress appeared

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:13 am