Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

9th Division East Dojo

toshi25
    toshi25
    Soul

BD-cash : 6730

9th Division East Dojo Empty 9th Division East Dojo

Post by toshi25 Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:58 am

9th Division East Dojo 9thDivision

Hello everyone and welcome to the 9th Division's East Dojo. This is where division members, both in the 9th division as well as the other divisions may spar each other. Here are the rules for it:

1. No god-modding. This means acting above your rank, acting invincible, or moving your opponent. You may only move yourself. When you strike, say that you are aiming for your opponent; they must be given a chance to defend.
    2. Follow other general forum rules-no spamming, flaming, foul/abusive language. Be respectful of your opponent.
    3. One spar at a time.
    4. Say when you are finished with a spar, so that others will know the dojo is open. There is no time limit on spars, but if progression has stopped, I may stop the spar. If you or your opponent will be away for some time, let me know so that I don't accidentally halt your spar.
    5. Have fun and good luck.

Here are some other points of note-formatting:
    italics-thinking What to do?
    **-actions *swung her sword*
    ""-speaking "What was that?"

Anything not in these is just descriptive action, for example, Toshi rolled to the right to dodge.

In due time a kidou list will be up, indicating what rank may use which kidou. Until that time, please use your best judgment.

Spoiler:

Enjoy yourselves.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:21 pm