Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Bevel Battle : Roan117 [11th Division 5th Seat] VS Boomer [Class C wizzard]

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80575

Bevel Battle : Roan117 [11th Division 5th Seat] VS Boomer [Class C wizzard] Empty Bevel Battle : Roan117 [11th Division 5th Seat] VS Boomer [Class C wizzard]

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:12 pm

Boomer and Roan gets transported on the bevelian deserts, hot sandy and dried up.

they seemed confused while arriving, what ever was going on.

Bevel Battle: Roan117 VS Boomer
    Both of you will be informed of what happens from time to time
    Just battle it of for now
    please count your posts still
    good luck

Bevel Battle : Roan117 [11th Division 5th Seat] VS Boomer [Class C wizzard] Empty Re: Bevel Battle : Roan117 [11th Division 5th Seat] VS Boomer [Class C wizzard]

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:46 pm

Boomer wasted no time to attack Roan after the supernova cannon

*forms small fire rings and carges towards Roan, eventually throwing the fire rings at him like it's shuriken

[31..I always forget to count my posts XD]
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 58390

Bevel Battle : Roan117 [11th Division 5th Seat] VS Boomer [Class C wizzard] Empty Re: Bevel Battle : Roan117 [11th Division 5th Seat] VS Boomer [Class C wizzard]

Post by King_Nothing Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:57 pm

[20]

*Roan sees the fire rings*

Crap.

*He pulls out a small bottle full of a dark red liquid out a pocket, then chugs the liquid. Instantly, he feels better. He flies forwars at Boomer, carefully spinning and dodging the fire rings to go up and slash Boomer*

What, are you afraid of my sword?!?!

OOC: Hes starting to go a little insane...

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:03 pm

*Boomer takes a few steps back as soon as he sees Roan getting closer

"Sound Wave, Hypnosis"

*Boomer creates several disturbing sounds in a pattern to try to get Roan to be hypnotized
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:22 am

[20]

*Roan starts to dodge some of the sound waves. Or, he thinks he does. Slowly, he stands on the ground, then kind of loses focus*

Crap...

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:53 am

[34]
    "I'm going to smash his hearing to pieces"

Sonic Flash

*As he muttered that word, the whole portal started shaking, and it was only a matter of time before Roan would get torn to pieces, or at least so was he thinking
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:03 am

*Roan slowly starts regaining focus, only because his instinct is screaming at him that something is happening...*

Cant..see..straight...

*Then, he realizes hes fine, its the whole place thats shaking, but he still cant hear as good*

Oh well...

*Roan does something he hasnt done in a while: try to plan ahead, while enacting a feint. He stabs his blade into the ground in front of him, the blade about half way in, then jumps up and balances with one hand on the bottom of the handle, a weird way Roan has meditated in the past*

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:47 am

[37]
    "Not Entertaining enough..."

*boomer opens a portal

"I'm leaving you to die alone in here"

*leaves in a portal
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:40 pm

*Roan sees him leave in a portal*

Hmm, not what I expected...

*Roan falls forward so that he can continue holding his sword, then throws his sword after boomer. But he didnt really let go of it. Between the handle and Roans hand, you can see a slight change in the air, as if its a mirage, but its red. The sword flies straight at Boomer to block his path*

Not entertaining enough? Hows this for you?!

*Roan places his hand in front of his face*

Banish thine enemies, Henthor!

*A strange mask appears on Roans face. Its shaped almost like a heart, but the tops come to a point rather thatn a curve. A black line goes throught the eye slot on the right, surrounded by flame designs. The left has a series of red lines, most intersected by a black line. His reiatsu and voice change greatly*

Come on, you say your a 'wizard' who can use fire. How come all Ive seen you use is sound?
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:15 am

OOC:
    Spoiler:

Ruru flies around bevel still on search for wounded shinigami companions
    "Strange i feel a strong aura coming from" She suddenly sees a zanpaktou flying straight at her hitting her left arm and gets dragged on the floor

"Is that... Roan?"
    She wonders looking over at him seeing as though he had lost control over his senses and started seeing illusions and couldn't tell which reality is real.

Short after she see's him place a mask and unleashes great spiritual force "Masked... Shinigami? A hollow? No, i think i came across upon this race..." She looked over at him and sighted removing his zanpaktou from her left arm.

"That really hurts, you better have a good explanation as to how it came to this, but for now, i think i should stop this uncontrollable spirit force"

She throws a seed that looked like butterfly shaped cookies as it envelops Roan in a cocoon looking barrier

"4th Division Invention #37 Cocoon shell (it protects both the user and the one protected inside, it absorbs any kind of flowing energy and reverses any kind of course action normalizing things.)"

"Strange, i hope this invention works" Ruru sighted and called for back up "Team, we will need reinforcements over the Bevelian Deserts, we have a masked shinigami who needs further assistance, i think his hollow is taking over his sub conscious, but i'm not quite sure, any further information send it too me immediately, but after he normalizes send him to this
    address"

Ruru ripped a little cloth from her clothing and wrapped it around the wound on her left arm
    "I cant waste any reiatsu for now, i should reserve my energy for better causes"

She then flew away and continued searching around bevel

[8]
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:51 pm

[23]

*Roan gets surrounded by a strange coccoon just after he senses a familiar reiatsu. He puts his hand on his face, then makes his mask disappear*

Ruru, Im fine, let me out of here.

*A little impatient, Roan points a finger at the coccoon, and shouts*

Supernova Cannon!

*The fire beam blasts out of his hand, but has no effect on the coccoon*

Crap...
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:49 pm

A 4th Division Member heard the rukus and deactivated the shell cocoon

"Roan-senpai, do you have any injuries we have to tend to? i think its best for us to return to the temporary center of operations while your reiatsu is drained"

She helped him up and waited for a response
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:23 am

*Stands up straight*

Im actually fine. Only reason I need to go to the center is to tell my tale. Then, Im gonna find that guy and finish him off.

*Turns towards her*

Whats your name and seat, may I ask?
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:09 pm

-She smiles and replies-

i'm actually a modified soul powered by Ruru-sama's Reiatsu, her division members are all missing so she summoned us instead, my strenght could be compared to a Senior Seated officer, but i have no special abilities other than sword fighting and hand to hand combat, and Godai too, if allowed too.

-she then poped a pill inside her mouth and grew wings- come with me to go to this address

she then gave him a pill for him to grow wings as well.
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:05 am

*Takes the pill and sprouts wings*

Weird feeling.

*Flies off*
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:47 pm

-bevel battle end-
    result unknown

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:31 am