Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Bevel Battle : Ryuhi [Wizard of the fate] VS Fallen_Angel [1st Division Captain]

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80588

Bevel Battle : Ryuhi [Wizard of the fate] VS Fallen_Angel [1st Division Captain] Empty Bevel Battle : Ryuhi [Wizard of the fate] VS Fallen_Angel [1st Division Captain]

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:07 pm

From the portal they get diverted into an isolated area from the center of bevel, with vast fields and mountainy veiw.

they had no clue of what just occurred.

Bevel Battle: Ryuhi V.S. Fallen_angel
    Both of you will be informed of what happens from time to time
    Just battle it of for now
    please count your posts still
    good luck
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 16815

Bevel Battle : Ryuhi [Wizard of the fate] VS Fallen_Angel [1st Division Captain] Empty Re: Bevel Battle : Ryuhi [Wizard of the fate] VS Fallen_Angel [1st Division Captain]

Post by Fallen_Angel Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:22 pm

Just before the battle began, Ookami felt himself move, and the entire battlefield change.

Damnit... how could I let this happen? I'm the Captain Commander! I shouldn't be controlled as easily as a pawn...

"CANTIN!" Ookami shouted, gripping his glass zanpakuto with both hands. "I'll have to end this quickly. It seems this goes deeper than meets the eye."

Bevel Battle : Ryuhi [Wizard of the fate] VS Fallen_Angel [1st Division Captain] Empty Re: Bevel Battle : Ryuhi [Wizard of the fate] VS Fallen_Angel [1st Division Captain]

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:56 am

[35]

"Welcome to the ultimate darkness, Captain-san"

"I didn'T think the wolf would lose his composure that quickly..and to think he didnT' even look for his precious subordinates before wanting to kill me...how disappointing.."
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:03 am

[8]

"I presumed they'd all been whisked away to their OWN battles. Therefore I have no need to look. It would be insulting their competence," Ookami explained. "Now, Cantin. En garde."

The 1st Captain suddenly broke into a shunpo, appearing in front of Cantin suddenly and aiming a stab towards the traitor's heart.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:46 am

*Cantin raised an arm as soon as he saw Ookami dash towards him

"Winds, please, lend me your powers once again in these dark hours"

*Cantin threw a gust of wind at Ookami, evading him at teh same time
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:37 pm

Ookami was sent back by the gust of wind. However, he planted his feet on a boulder, and kicked off, once again speeding towards Cantin, aiming a stab.

"Cantin, you may as well accept your death before I kill you in worse ways!" He shouted, with an expression of hatred in his face.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:16 am

*Cantin once again tried to repel Ookami with wind, this time, creating a hurricane around him, to rpevent getting hit

Thinks "He's a few levels above what I expected...I might not be able to handle him, even with my Dragon to aid me"
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:06 am

Ookami was not caught off guard as the wind once more repelled him back.

"Stop resisting, you'll only make it worse for yourself!" Ookami boomed, snarling. "If you continue I will release. A death suffered at the hands of Shiruba is worse than a simple blade!"

Twirling his blade around in his hand, he again broke into a shunpo-speed dash, aiming to smash his zanpakuto upon Cantin's skull.

"Why did you betray the gotei?!" He shouted.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:35 am

Cantin aimed a Fireball at Ookami while evading the strike

"Geez, he tries to kill me why asking a question..that's Ookami for ya.."

"Why did I betray the Gotei?? Power...or is it truly for that ? Maybe I should say to possess the power to apply real justice whenever it has to be applied...I also need power to protect my loved ones, which definitely isn'T something that the Gotei can do...And besides, the Dark lord would make a much better captain than what you ever made... (OOC : No offense meant, I'm just RPing a traitor)..Another reason could be to take revenge on enemies I have inside the gotei, people that I'd make sure I obliterate before dying..The dark lord can help me attain that..Now, if you would just let me through, I'd be more than glad to avoid fighting you"
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:57 pm

OOC: No offence taken XD Don't worry :)

Ookami charged his blade with a very thin layer of reitsu for speed and slashed down on the fireball, the energy splitting the magic in two and making it soar past him.

"If that is your view... then you truly are a traitor," He said, stopping in his tracks a few metres from Cantin. "Very well. It would unfair to underestimate you."

He lifted his zanpakuto and held it horizontally.

"Scatter and Scar... SHIRUBA!"

A blast of white light erupted from both sides of the blade horizontally akin the beams of energy. The light began to swamp the entire battlefield... blinding the eyes of all who looked at it. When the light settled Ookami was to be seen holding his iconic mace/staff-like Shikai.

Spoiler:

Also... as the dust settled, the battlefield was revealed to have changed. The entire place in a radius of 50m was coated in a twinkling, slightly blue-tinted glass, making the place seem wintry.

"This is my Shikai, Cantin," Ookami told the traitor. "You better release, or you won't stand a second!"

Breaking into a shunpo, Ookami swung his Shikai around powerfully at Cantin, the mace part of it paining heavy momentum.
    "Cantin, I'm sorry to have to do this."

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:37 pm

"You know as much as I do that I am not allowed to release, after being removed from the 9th I was robbed my Captain powers...Although, There's something else that I can use"

*Cantin raises his arm and screams "Reclaim the skies, Hiryuu"

A dragon forms from Cantin's Dragonskin patch

OOC : Am I even allowed to release now, as a 20th seat?
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:39 am

OOC: I presumed that since you revoked your loyalty to all 1st Division rules, you would also remove the limiter that you so willingly took on when you came into the Division =P It's ok, easy mistake to make ^_^ you're Captain level ^_^ re-post if ya want.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:22 pm

-the winds grow stronger as the skies turn dark and gray, the birds are fearing something a crow lands on ryuhis hand and leaves a message from his master and flies away-

"Almost time for the portal to close,so will you stay or will you go?
    if you stay, you shall find your way, but if you go, the captain will be raged
    if so you stay, at the city we'll meet, by the old and abandoned, reunite with the fate"

OOC: sorry, but we need to speed things up a bit to move on from the bevel chapter.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:19 pm

"Anata no bun no Hatsuon, Masayoshi"

*Cantin enters his Shikai form, a bladed tonfa and a shield tonfa appear to replace his Zanpakuto and Scabbard

"Bring it on, I shall teach you fear"
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:37 pm

Ookami heard the message from Cantin's myseterious master.

"No! You're not going ANYWHERE!" He raged, shunpoing in front of Cantin. "Sword Explosion!"

Purple reiatsu suddenly flowed from Ookami's body and entered the orb on the end of his mace-like Shikai, causing the orb and all four blades of the mace/staff to glow in energy.

OOC: Better check the ability of this before you go do something foolish =P

Ookami suddenly crashed his weapon down on Cantin...

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:41 pm

*Blocks with his shield (1st Charge) and gets propelled a few meters away

"Heh, I like this, bring it on"

*Cantin dashes towards Ookami and attemps a defensive slash with his bladed tonfa
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:22 pm

-a black hole appeared on the center of bevel pulling in everything that is bevel-

Ruru flies around near the vast fields as she noticed a familiar face fighting with another familiar face

"What on earth is going on here?"

she noticed the black hole that was formulating and realized that everything was getting sucked up inside, she calculated the time for when it should all vanised and shouted at them both

"Taicho, Ryuhi, what are you both doing? This place is gonna vanish in about an hour from now"

She checks her watch and looked over at them then over at the black hole,

"on this rate, bevel will completely vanish." She sighted

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:34 pm

*Attempts to send a message while fighting

"Ryuma, Ryuto, This is Ryuhi, I need assistance RIGHT NOW, You guys will fetch me and help me escape bevel before it's too late for someone to escape it"
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:46 pm

"Damnit!" Ookami shouted as the black hole appeared. "Ruru, isn't there any way it can be reversed?!"
    He then turned to Cantin and snarled.

"Duty calls," He told him. "I'll deal with you later."
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:51 pm

She looks over at the taicho with a saddened face
    "I should've noticed earlier while on the desert, now theirs nothing even our inventions can do"

Like a level 0 area, gravity seems non existent carrying a mansion sucking it trough the center

"The only thing i have on me to keep us on ground are this gravity boots!"
    She throws one at Ookami

"but i dont have enough, Ryuhi, what about him, whats going on?"

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:19 am

*Ryuhi raises an arm

"Hiryuu, were taking off. Catch me now"

*Hiryuu grabs Ryuhi by his clothes and they get out of the black hole, even if Hiryuu had all the difficulty in the world getting out of the attraction

"Captain's that strong heh..Guess Training is duty now"
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:29 pm

"That's it?!" Ookami said. "Then we have no choice but to call an evacuation. "As for Cantin, he's gone to the enemy's side. He'll be dealt with when I next have chance."

He summons up a Hell Butterfly quickly.

"TO ALL GOTEI MEMBERS, EVACUATE BEVEL IMMEDIATELY! THE WHOLE CITY IS ABOUT TO BE SUCKED INTO A BLACK HOLE-LIKE OBJECT. WE WILL MEET IN THE GOTEI HEADQUARTERS FOR HEAD-COUNTING AND PLANNING!"

OOC: Gotei Headquarters for the RP is located here: http://www.bleachdynasty.com/1st-division-head-quarters-f3/rise-of-the-dark-lord-gotei-headquarters-t1268-10.htm

With that, Ookami grabbed Ruru's arm and shunpo'd them both to safety, and to the Gotei HQ.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:46 pm

-battle ended

-thread archived

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:06 pm