Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Bevel Battle : Ryuga [class o wizzard] VS War_makes_me_happy [11th division Vice captain]

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80588

Bevel Battle : Ryuga [class o wizzard] VS War_makes_me_happy [11th division Vice captain] Empty Bevel Battle : Ryuga [class o wizzard] VS War_makes_me_happy [11th division Vice captain]

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:17 pm

From their battle they got transported near the bevelian market area, the once bussy street was now as empty as a ghost town.

Bevel Battle: Ryuga V.S. War_makes_me_happy
    Both of you will be informed of what happens from time to time
    Just battle it of for now
    please count your posts still
    good luck

Bevel Battle : Ryuga [class o wizzard] VS War_makes_me_happy [11th division Vice captain] Empty Re: Bevel Battle : Ryuga [class o wizzard] VS War_makes_me_happy [11th division Vice captain]

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:01 am

Ryuga spotted the rock being thrown at him

Thinks "This is Cantin-sama's favorite Wrestling Strike move, If there's a rock like that, I should ba able to kick through with that"

Ryuga takes a step back before preparing to dropkick through the rock

"I lost sight of him but I can smell his reiatsu a bit, he's not far from that rock.. I have to be ready if he tries to assault me after breakig the rock"

"Dragon Dropkick"

ryuga Kick-dives on the rock
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 99271

Bevel Battle : Ryuga [class o wizzard] VS War_makes_me_happy [11th division Vice captain] Empty Re: Bevel Battle : Ryuga [class o wizzard] VS War_makes_me_happy [11th division Vice captain]

Post by war_makes_me_happy Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:19 am

Inside his mind he knew how Ryuga was going to respond, he knew he had to try something different, in order to penetrate his defenses. "Don't drop your guard just yet!" a voice shouted from behind the largest piece of the section of wall he had thrown. "Hado #31: Shakkaho!" Aries says as he motions his hand directly in front of him, casting off a fiery blast of energy straight through - exploding it into several more pieces. "Watch yourself, I can be quite...unorthodox" he says vanishing from sight in a faster flash-step, withdrawing his zanpakuto in one breath and aiming a massive slash horizontally from left to right [within the cloud of exploding rock and debris].

[13]

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:24 am

*Gets hit in the face by a piece of rock

"Jerk..that was my face you scarred"

*Ryuga covers himself with his draogn wings while trying to spot Aries in the fray

"Got him..Shit, he's coming at me"

*ryuga barely had time to put both hands to try and block Aries' slash
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:38 am

Seeing something in front of him his blade ran along the skin of what he thought he had struck. "I'm hoping to scar more then just your face" he says laughing while planting both his feet firmly into the ground, adding more of his upper body strength to his scrapping Ryuga's hands with his zanpakuto. "What are you doing here? I want some answers!" Aries shouts as he holds off momentarily then goes limp, falling in between his arms then aiming his right index finger directly at his underbelly. "Byakurai!"

[14]

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:39 am

*Ryuga sees Aries shooting off a kido and prepares for a counter

"fire gods, please once again give me your powers, Flame Cannon"

*Ryuga placed his hands together and shot three fire balls, hoping to counter the Byakurai and attack Aries at the same time
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:46 am

Looking in every conceivable direction he had little time to counter Ryuga's attack, let alone all 3 at once. His kidou did however eliminate one of them which left a window of opportunity for him to counter. "Damn!" he said as he stepped back slightly with a flash-step, bringing his zanpakuto up chest-high to step in front of the incoming fire balls of energy. He surged his way forward until he was able to regain his own momentum, moving his blade around one managing to deflect it back towards Ryuga. "I'm feeling good right about now, don't stop!" he says screaming as he diverts around the third fire ball then shunpo's to Ryuga's left side, aiming another Byakurai at his face; mostly his eyes.

[15]
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:25 pm

ooc:if you may please speed it up, i'd be greatly delighted, sorry, i didnt anticipate it well enough, and didnt take it would take too long, so yeah. (mission noob phailz)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:21 pm

*Takes position, and fires a flame beam at Aries, evading the Byakurai in the process

"Flame beam, obliterate"
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:09 am

OOC: How? You want me to die by his hands? That would certainly move things along a lot quicker lol. // He steps back and positions his sword out in front of him to deflect the attack as much as possible. "Seems there are other impatient people out there so...BANKAI!" his feet tear up the earth around him and his reiatsu annihilates his surroundings until, out of a cloud of dust - Aries is shown holding one black and one white zanpakuto in each hand. "Disappear..."

[16]

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:29 am

"Finally, I guess I can get serious now"

*ryuga lets a huge roar out and then proceeds to fully morph in a human/dragon hybrid

"This, my friend, is the real power of an hybrid element dragon

*Takes a deep breath before spitting a fire beam at Aries
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:56 am

With his reiatsu fully unleashed he went into a defensive stance then defended himself against Ryuga's flame attack. He crossed both zanpakuto into a shield to counter the fierce blast then forced his way through the fire, then proceeded to step into it completely. "Disappear..." a voice says as Aries pointed his right index finger above the flame deluge [still gripping the hilt of his blade] sending out a more devastating Byakurai, riding the very attack into Ryuga.

[17]

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:53 am

*Evades the Byakurai by throwing his weight to his left, his wings holding him in the air

*Charges towards Aries, and starts spinning eventually causing him to become a fire tornado, headed straight for Aries

"How would you like that?"
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:25 am

"Well..." he says stepping forward an inch then stabbing his black zanpakuto straight into the ground. "I won't be needing this for now" Aries said as he disappeared from sight, moving straight towards Ryuga, pausing at various intervals of speed while moving at shunpo in the opposite direction of his oncoming attack. "You know what they say about playing with fire!" a voice says as a hand quickly grabs the black zanpakuto from the ground, the edge of both blades in his hands now pointing directly at the base of his spine and neck.

"My speed when in bankai is second to none, especially while I hold the white sword" he says instantaneously slashing at both places.

[18]
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:48 am

-A black hole starts formulating on the center of bevel, sucking bevel inside completely erasing bevel from existence-

GAME MASTER ORDERS: OMG PANIC!!!

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:24 am

*Gets scratched by Aries after partly evading the shot

"My Dragonskin is second to none, such feeble cuts won't pierce it like a hollow's mask"

*Sees the falling Bevel and spams a dark portal straight where he was being attracted to

"till next time, 11th Division Vice-Captain" he says as the black portal closes with him inside"
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 16815

Post by Fallen_Angel Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:30 pm

A Hell Butterfly flies overhead Bevel and makes an announcement to all Gotei Members.

"TO ALL GOTEI MEMBERS, EVACUATE BEVEL IMMEDIATELY! THE WHOLE CITY IS ABOUT TO BE SUCKED INTO A BLACK HOLE-LIKE OBJECT. WE WILL MEET IN THE GOTEI HEADQUARTERS FOR HEAD-COUNTING AND PLANNING!"

OOC: Gotei Headquarters for the RP is located here: http://www.bleachdynasty.com/1st-division-head-quarters-f3/rise-of-the-dark-lord-gotei-headquarters-t1268-10.htm
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:56 am

"Shame, I'm not rather fond of distractions" Aries says returning his reiatsu back to normal then sheathing his zanpakuto back at his side. "Oh well...time to leave I guess" having seen the hell butterfly and hearing the orders Aries disappeared from sight, leaving behind a rift in the ground as he sped off to regroup with the others back at their main HQ.

[19]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:56 pm