Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Bevel Battle : Seichiro & Magenta[class A wizzards] VS Ame & Mina [1st Division Members]

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80589

Bevel Battle : Seichiro & Magenta[class A wizzards]  VS Ame & Mina [1st Division Members] Empty Bevel Battle : Seichiro & Magenta[class A wizzards] VS Ame & Mina [1st Division Members]

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:21 pm

Unlike the others they were transported into groups of two, they were transpoted near the river, around the woods near the Bevelian forest.

Bevel Battle: Seichero & magenta VS Ame & Mina
    Both of you will be informed of what happens from time to time
    Just battle it of for now
    please count your posts still
    good luck

"Its strange, why do i have to be stuck with you" Seichiro complained skiping from tree to tree.

"its not like i planned this either, but i guess we have no choice" Doing the same she just ignores the brat named seichiro

"found them!

Ichi-kaze!!

Wind blades!!"

Kicking the ball of wind they formed tiny wind blades heading towards Ame's and Mina's location
    Panda-chan
    Panda-chan
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 49012

Bevel Battle : Seichiro & Magenta[class A wizzards]  VS Ame & Mina [1st Division Members] Empty Re: Bevel Battle : Seichiro & Magenta[class A wizzards] VS Ame & Mina [1st Division Members]

Post by Panda-chan Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:48 am

*sees ball of wind blades ,prepares her zanpakto and shouts * Waves of sadness *sound wave goes against ball and changes it into soft powder* Soo what we gonaa do Ame-chan ?
    Wenditi
    Wenditi
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 18615

Bevel Battle : Seichiro & Magenta[class A wizzards]  VS Ame & Mina [1st Division Members] Empty Re: Bevel Battle : Seichiro & Magenta[class A wizzards] VS Ame & Mina [1st Division Members]

Post by Wenditi Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:54 am

[1]
    *looked around* Where are we?
    *suddenly felt strong presence near them*
    Are you alright Mina-chan? *looked at her and then around looking for enemy with rise katana*
    Mina-chan they are really strong we should be carefull...this was only beginning...so who are you want fighting with?
    Panda-chan
    Panda-chan
    Empowered soul

Post by Panda-chan Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:07 am

Yup for now :D Ame won´t be so pesimist :) I take that gilr i think :)* hold her katana ready*
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:29 pm

"Looks like they dont wanna fight together Love" Seichiro Teased.
    "why are you calling me that you big FLIRT!" mad magenta kicked him then looked at the two shinigami "Lets show our selves"

She ties him with a rope and drags him down "My name is magenta, nice to meet you both" She bows "This is Seichiro, sorry for his bad greeting" She bowed once more

"Ready when both of you are ladies"

"Eh, you call that bad, just look at what your doing, acting all lady like now" he poked his toungue and said hello "Seichiro Kaze, nice too meet you"

"Perv" magenta side commented before everything "Lets begin shall we?"

Closing her eyes and began some incantation as the sky turned dark and Grey "Plague"
    Panda-chan
    Panda-chan
    Empowered soul

Post by Panda-chan Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:01 pm

Yuuy :D:D look Ame-chan they can speak :D:D I´m Minami Hayashi and this is Ame-chan :D:D NIce to meet you both :D *looks at sky* Uhmm i like sun more :D:D So lets begin :D *prepares her zanpakto*
    Wenditi
    Wenditi
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Wenditi Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:53 pm

[15]
    *nudged Mina-chan and smiled at her* Mina-chan I can speak you didn't have to introduce me.
    *looks at that both and smiles again* So again I'm Ame Katsuhime, it's pleasure meet you too! Let's have fun...'cause I don't like sad ends ;)
    *carefully waits for theirs move, prepared ward off theirs attack and above all focus on Seichiro*
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:03 am

Seichiro shrugs a little being watched like he is "I'm not all comfortable fighting a girl at all"

"What are you talking about you idiot? we have to take care of this else She will fry us"

"Oh yeah i guess she would, oh well, lets do it"

Getting a little courage from his ally he jumped high shouting "Ju-kaze Ten-blade"

A katana made out of crystal appeared on his right hand and did a spinning attack on Ame

Well looks like its my turn, she turned to Mina and summoned Skeleton wariors from the ground "Rise and attack thy foe"
    Wenditi
    Wenditi
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Wenditi Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:25 pm

[16]
    *she wanted release her zanpakutou and strike back but she decided quickly jump aside*
    I want know his power *whispers for herself and try provokate him so quickly jumps high closer to him and aim strike him expecting he use his katana for parry her attack and strike back so she prepares for move aside*
    Panda-chan
    Panda-chan
    Empowered soul

Post by Panda-chan Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:31 am

Kyaaaa....!!! Those are terrible ........ So this is your power,,... control dead body . UHmm that´s sick :D:D *looks at moving skeletons*uhmm what should i do ? :D:D*realised her katana* Waves of sadness* Sound wave goes to skeletons and change them to soft powder*
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:35 am

Seeing Ame evade his attack he lost sight but then found her right in front of him "good girl!" Doing a back flip he placed his hand over his chest and shouted "Ni-Kaze, REVERSE" Quickly afterwards he pushes away something which formed a wind barrier reversing all course action.

"You might wanna try something else or faster to get close to me like that" He laughed all big headedly as he charged for an attack, swinging his blade aiming for Ame's right arm

Magenta seeing her Skeleton wariors vanishing into dust was somewhat impressed.
    "Interesting technique, But my warriors have a little trick on their own."
    Slowly more and more skeleton warriors rose from the ground and simultaneously attacked Mina

"From dust to dust, the dead shall rise from the grave"

Great dark rain filled the sky as the battle continues
    Panda-chan
    Panda-chan
    Empowered soul

Post by Panda-chan Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:12 pm

Yuuy :D That´s interesting technic :D:D So when your skeletons warios see my technic they can simulate it ? :D* does some fast move whit her katana and repels the atack*
    Wenditi
    Wenditi
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Wenditi Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:40 am

[17]
    *guickly jumped aside with rise up katana like defense* Shikata nai...Gomen ne, I didn't want give you reason for your funny confidence...
    *smiled at him and shouted* Akamino Sakari...onegai...*her zanpakutou changes about thicker, long, swan-necked rapier with thin groove in middle of blade*
    *faster jumps higher and really quickly but lightly falls down to him, when she was enough close with whispers flicks to his muscle which holds his right arm and then with flip-flap jumps to left side ready for his reaction*

OOC:Gomen, for late reply...I was a little busy and also I was thinking about my shikai :lol:
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:03 pm

Seeing mina going near her she summons a sword with skulls on the handle slithering of metallic snakes it has word inscriptions on it, the swrod looks heavy and hard to use

"step back minions"
    All the skeleton warriors steps away as magenta rushed towards ame on a very fast flash step

"Lets do this by the blade"
    She sways her sword with fierce like she knows what she's doing and attempts hitting mina's right arm

Seeing her quick improvements he threw a few gust of wind towards her and rushed for an attack aiming her right arm with his crystal blade
    "Not bad ame-chan ^^"

-AS THE SKIES GREW DARKER MAGENTA AND SEICHIRO BOTH KNEW THAT THE PORTAL WAS ALMOST CLOSING-
    Panda-chan
    Panda-chan
    Empowered soul

Post by Panda-chan Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:59 pm

*Mina saw just some blurred blot and feels some hurt in her right arm* Auu It´s hurt* quickly steps away*
    This battle is too long :D:D *prepare her katana and runs against Magneta when she´s close she jumps in to the air and suddenly appeared behind her... thrust her katana to opponent heart*
    Wenditi
    Wenditi
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Wenditi Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:18 am

[18]
    *smiled and quickly jumped in front of his blade which blocked with her zanpakutou and then slithers to his left arm* Gomen ne, I didn't tell you that my shikai not just increased my speed, mostly killing power 'cause my shikai is a little bloodlust it's reason why has groove on blade and also if you didn't notice yet he has a psychological power...but you will know soon ;)
    *hmm what is with that sky?...Is too dark...*...hmm I should think about it later now fun just start! *mumble*
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:58 am

seichiro jumps away from ame as he noticed the black hole appearing earlier than expected as he shot gushes of strong wind at Ame

"Maggy"

Magenta got distracted and got pierced through her heart.

"Pitty" She sighted as she held the zanpaktou and pulled it out pushing mina way
    she rips her shirt over and shows something that appears to be a
    hollow hole

"It requires a heart to live" She sighted as she noticed the black hole but was weakened non the less by the hit she took.

"Seichiro, we must flea very soon"
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 16816

Post by Fallen_Angel Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:30 pm

A Hell Butterfly flies overhead Bevel and makes an announcement to all Gotei Members.

"TO ALL GOTEI MEMBERS, EVACUATE BEVEL IMMEDIATELY! THE WHOLE CITY IS ABOUT TO BE SUCKED INTO A BLACK HOLE-LIKE OBJECT. WE WILL MEET IN THE GOTEI HEADQUARTERS FOR HEAD-COUNTING AND PLANNING!"

OOC: Gotei Headquarters for the RP is located here: http://www.bleachdynasty.com/1st-division-head-quarters-f3/rise-of-the-dark-lord-gotei-headquarters-t1268-10.htm
    Panda-chan
    Panda-chan
    Empowered soul

Post by Panda-chan Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:43 pm

Pitty :D:D So sorry but we must go !!.. :D *says and moves to AMe* See ya latter :D *waves to Seichiro and Magenta*
    Wenditi
    Wenditi
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Wenditi Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:44 pm

[19]
    *moved aside so all shots missed her*
    *heard announcement and looked again at the sky* What already...I should go too...
    *before she left looked at thouse two* Seichi-kun we didn't finish yet so see ya soon! :) *then disappeared*
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:46 pm

-magenta fell down on the ground while seeing bevel being sucked away-

'MAgenta!" Seichiro grabbed her and flew away on high speed escaping the dark fate of bevel

-battle end

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:01 pm