Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

For Soundz, Aki and Soren and well anyone really WIP

ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

BD-cash : 7047

For Soundz, Aki and Soren and well anyone really WIP Empty For Soundz, Aki and Soren and well anyone really WIP

Post by ShinishiNamba Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:02 am

this was the original idea I sent to soundz

ok so this was one of the ideas we(my friend and myself for our site)had for our first actual arc. just as a heads up we had implemented a clan or family based system for shinigami, certain families had specializations in each of the shinigami arts. we also had a family that would create zanpakuto and in the beginning they had made 4 zanpakuto that would act as the inspiration for the basic zanpakuto.
    These original 4 blades were distrubuted to each of the worlds.
    the 4 swords were

Susanoo-This katana is rumored to be located in the human world, its blade glows faint blue and its hand guard is gold and the handle is wrapped in white.

Amaterasu-This Katana is rumored to be located in soul society, its blade glows of faint red, it has a gold hand guard and its handle is wrapped in black.

Tsukiyomi- This katana is rumored to be located in hell its blade glows faint black, it has a gold hand guard and its handle is wrapped purple.

Totsuka- The Totsuka is probably the closest copy to the Amaterasu with the exception that it seals zanpakutou spirits, it doesn’t absorb them or the soul of the wielder. Its sealing ability is unknown but it cant permanently seal off the spirit.

Each of these swords are incredibly powerful, wielding one of them increases the wielder's power exponentially. they also maintain the boundaries between all of the realms, if the swords are brought together all of the boundaries would fall and he would be able to rule the world

(to make it easier feel free to tweak afterward)

(hell shinigami-they are like the enforcer of hell and the wield soul consuming weapons.)

A Hell Shinigami or some other being is sealed beneath soul society, the H-S has comrades who instigate a hollow attack on soul society and earth as the shinigami rush to defend the human world and themselves his comrades break him free. They attack a location refered to as the garden(which is an area that contains the zanpakuto of shinigami who have been detained, the zanpakuto are driven into large blocks of SekiSeki stone-the stone that absorbs spiritual energy-) they retrieve his zanpakuto(which grants him the ability to manifest the original wielder of a captured zanpakuto while placing the copy under his control) and several others so that they can all escape.

The H-S is on a mission to capture and wield the swords so that he can control every "realm".

sorry if this seems corny, we wrote this atleast 3 years ago and had only just begun to fill in the blanks.

this is my modified idea for here

Ok so here is the deal, keeping the idea with the swords we need a bad guy(admin people here is where you come in) flash forward some period of time and 11th and 3rd Division Captains are all that currently(more can come in if allowed by current admins)remain of the Gotei Captains and various squad members from various squads are left to defend soul society, two of the blades have been taken by the "bad guy" no reports have been made from any of the earthbound shinigami or shinigami sent into Hueco Mundo. It is left to the remaining shinigami to defend what is left and stop "the bad guy"

Non-shinigami characters get to react to the effects of the missing swords on their respective worlds

this is a rough idea/draft,feel free
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5301

For Soundz, Aki and Soren and well anyone really WIP Empty Re: For Soundz, Aki and Soren and well anyone really WIP

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:26 am

I do like the concept but lets think on a bigger scale here. You should read my pm and she how you like it.
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

For Soundz, Aki and Soren and well anyone really WIP Empty Re: For Soundz, Aki and Soren and well anyone really WIP

Post by ShinishiNamba Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:29 am

i just read it and i replied
    I do like your idea
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 10919

Post by Zatoichi Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:28 am

I say we can start this idea since we really don't need a lot of people as the more actives like us make up quite a bit of key characters...if anything we would need to make a second character and it would have to serve as one npc so we switch from that npc and our real characters to drive this thing forth. least until stuff moves along with more parties.
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

BD-cash : 4209

Post by Takeshi Yamamoto Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:40 am

The idea is that some one can get these swords or what ?

By the way Soundz check out division area 11 i and Namba are waiting for u
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:58 am

To Soundz:

I think that we would need at least one bad guy NPC and someone for earth and Hueco Mundo.

To Takeshi:

The idea would be to protect the remaining swords, you and I would not be able to handle the proposed "power" of the swords. If anyone would be getting them I would imagine that it would be an admin or an NPC.
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Takeshi Yamamoto Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:00 am

ShinishiNamba wrote:To Soundz:

I think that we would need at least one bad guy NPC and someone for earth and Hueco Mundo.

To Takeshi:

The idea would be to protect the remaining swords, you and I would not be able to handle the proposed "power" of the swords. If anyone would be getting them I would imagine that it would be an admin or an NPC.

I first need to learn use shikai till that u could protect an earth sword and when u lose i would come in fight like fully strong shinigami and help u protect it
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:28 am

Shikai would not be necessary as you would be working in a group of people including Soundz, Aki and myself.
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Takeshi Yamamoto Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:38 am

Well i tought there could be emergency where they leave you alone bechous other zanpakuto are in dangoures and then u stay alone and then u report HQ that u need help ur fighting whit arrancar or some one else to protect it and then i join whit my shikai and new skills and help u win the enemy
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:53 pm

I honestly can't say what can/will/could/would happen as I am a player. The plot and what happens will unfold how ever the admins and how we rp it out. I mean for all you know maybe you could get your shikai during it, I mean anything could happen. So getting back to the topic, if we all can figure out the NPCs and getting this into a more functional state this could be fun. Also as a side note, the original idea was taken out of the context of the world that I had created for a failed attempt at my own site, so if soundz or aki want to tweak things to fit into this universe its fine by me. I also have to clear something up, the 4 blades are NOT zanpakuto, they (in the original context) were blades created and used to keep the different worlds parallel to each other and the amount of power to do so is enormous. It was also considered to be a crime punishable by death if someone were to go to try to find the blades, as they were guarded by either shinigami, quincy/fullbring/vizard/humans and Arrancar. Now I realize that this leaves one of the blades out and that would be the Totsuka, the Totsuka is the counter to the other blades and to Zanpakuto.

I realize that I sort of ranted for a bit but Im sure we could all work together to make this into a reasonable and usable plot.
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 10919

Post by Zatoichi Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:13 am

That is where The NPC's would play key opponents to be protectors of these weapons of mass destruction and another set of NPc's will have to serve as the others taking them thus we combine together and have to solve the reasons for why all of a sudden this is happening. but I am waiting to see what Aki wants to do as well.
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Takeshi Yamamoto Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:11 am

TUMBS UP for Soundz
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80573

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:41 am

Just an update on this, we will use it as a filler ^_^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:51 pm