Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Where Has the Time Gone?

Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 6103

Where Has the Time Gone? Empty Where Has the Time Gone?

Post by Senetue Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:18 pm

Never thought I would ever remember my information to access this website and since it did work I thought, "hey, why not try necroing this place and see what comes of it?" It's been literal years since I have been here (by extension, looks the same for everyone else who used to frequent this board). Sad to see the deterioration come and take what was, by my opinion, one of the funnest RP boards out of commission. I have been through a lot since my time here with some time in the service, jumping jobs, falling in and out of love. If anyone else, who was once part of this thriving board, happens to poke their heads in with curiosity, much like myself, how about a little overview of the time since then to now? Also, if anyone is out there, deep within the void, got any other sites that you go to now? I'm also curious on if Loli Gaga still pops in from time to time, since she was the mastermind behind all the fun times that were to be had.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:59 am