Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Come one come all and please read. Especially (Aki, Soundz, and Mike.)

Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5311

Come one come all and please read. Especially (Aki, Soundz, and Mike.) Empty Come one come all and please read. Especially (Aki, Soundz, and Mike.)

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:20 pm

So I'm back I'm playing as vestige for the time being (gonna sit back and watch what you guys did. If anything. No offense but we've all got the Immabelazyandwaituntilthenextdaybutit'sactuallynevergonnagetdown monster inside of us.) As glad as I am to be back I gotta say since Mike and I had our fallout and busy, busy, busy work also a lack there was of a computer. I kinda had to leave. Anywho. Now on to offical business.

Guys, I know this site is in a tight, tight spot. But doing peoples applications is like a sin for all roleplaying sites guys like that Takeshi fellow whom along with others aren't that strong of roleplayers is going to be a hinderance for the site. Unless we actually plan to teach them and in some of their cases keep them from harassing other rper's to keep more people from wanting to join this site. Which, I do believe is AGAINST the rules.
    Futhermore. I'm not trying on running the show here just kinda venting in a "was once in the staff and kinda wants to make points I probably shouldn't write this because people might get offended but I'm going to anyways." Kinda style.

IN further news. Here have a cake.

Come one come all and please read. Especially (Aki, Soundz, and Mike.) Tumblr10

Also some Savant.

To finish up I'm just trying to help. Nothing is going to happen when we lose faith (Ha, me saying that go figure.) The main three I see on the site now is Shishinamba Or something like that. Sorry guy (Just know I do love you wholeheartedily) Aki, and Soundz whom has really become my main informat.

So I have a question to ask. That question being.

Are you fucking ready to get some work done?
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 10929

Come one come all and please read. Especially (Aki, Soundz, and Mike.) Empty Re: Come one come all and please read. Especially (Aki, Soundz, and Mike.)

Post by Zatoichi Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:21 pm

Good to see you back on here man...and you do have good points apologies on my part. and will be fixing and helping takeshi with his application more and try to work with aki and others to install a more fitting stat system and find better usage for the BD-cash to be used for us all.

ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

BD-cash : 7057

Come one come all and please read. Especially (Aki, Soundz, and Mike.) Empty Re: Come one come all and please read. Especially (Aki, Soundz, and Mike.)

Post by ShinishiNamba Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:42 am

Don't worry I won't take it to seriously. That's close enough hahaha, I'll help however I can.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9399

Post by Aki_624 Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:27 am

Welcome back! Soundz is the real person in charge and the leader of change imo of bleach dynasty. But Im helping the best I can OTL
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:50 pm

Alright then, well to let you guys know I'm going to start in a filler arc until we can actually get something we can agree on. So first things first.

Soiundz and I have been talking about a tier and (If it works out) a Stat system that revolves around powering up your character by using BD cash. So it incorporates Missions, Leveling up (Sorta), a actual use for BD cash, Finally a way for everyone to try harder to rp better.

For now that's all we need to actually clear out the staff and the captains positions if they are not going be active I know it's kinda harsh for me to stay but disappearing for ages and thinking oh I'm come back without a conquence of your departure ( goes for me as well) is BS. You all worked hard keeping your characters and being active no reason to let the inactive rule the site. unless that HAVE to be inactive that I can understand but by disappear you are forfeiting your reign. (If you had any.)
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:15 pm

did soundz share with you the plot ideas i pitched him?

Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:29 am

Not quite yet but we can look at it not is set in stone after all.
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:55 am

I'll pm it to you if you want
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:56 pm

Go right ahead, good sir.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:53 pm