Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5311

Soren Kiyomeru  Empty Soren Kiyomeru

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:32 am

(Shinigami Warrior of God)

https://2img.net/h/i108.photobucket.com/albums/n27/Dokhidamo/gidea/anime_boy.jpg

Soren Kiyomeru

"We are nothing more then marionettes of the Gods we cannot escape our fate. The Chaos has consumed us."

Basic Information:

Human Name:
    Unknown
    Shinigami Name: Soren Kiyomeru
    Age: 862 years old. (Look wise though he looks no older then 22.)
    Division: None
    Residence: Unknown though he is usually in the human world
    Appearance: Sorens' body type is a average build nothing too major or that makes him stand out as a genetic freak among the soul society. His skin complexion is slightly pale and youthful though he has a scar on his chest which was caused by accident by one of his squad mates it begins on his the upper right of his chest and continues to his lower left just right above where his ribs end. He wears a completely different outfit from his captains attire, now he wears a tight white shirt with a opened collar that has a thin black in across the trim and down the center of his shirt leading to the black sash wrapped tightly around his waist. His pants being the same just white in color. over that he wear a rather tight, pure white, leather long coat. The collar being popped as the coat decends down his back it splits in two having small tails. (sorta) Anyways finally he wears black gloves and a glowing sapphire ring around his neck.

Anyways on smaller notes the coloring of the iris of his eyes are a icy blue coloring and while having a youthful appearance to him his eyes have this mature and aged look to them as if he has had a lot of experiences happen in his time, Soren's eyes are the key point in him showing emotion because no matter how much Soren can try to hide his emotions his eyes express it much too his dislike. His hair is pure white the style is medium length and kinda spiky and in his face giving him a slightly unkempt look to him.

Personality: The thought process of Soren is well complicated though he tends to try to be a outcast at first he will eventually much against his will form bonds with the people around him coming off a nice relaxed guy he usually keeps calm in most situations but can be funny and knows how to have a laugh. Though that isn't to say that everything is all bright a cheery within Sorens' mind when he's alone he tends to find himself thinking about the past which in his mind mentally scarred him and is the reason he changed from his naive ways over many years ago.

Soren has a stern loyalty to his allies and friends then over the Siereitei and would at anytime given up his former position as a Captain Shinigami. He believes you have to do what you will for the people and things you care about and that is makes a Shinigami a great captain and remembered among the Siereitei as a hero. Not that he would count himself as one he just wishes to make amends for his past.  However, with time Sorens' carefree like nature has grown into a duty based loyalty he feels guilty about his former convictions being so pure and good hearted seeing as what they are now.
    Soren only wishes to bring about a new era for everyone else including Shinigami's, Arrancar's/Hollows, Quincies, and the Human world. Deep down Soren knows it probably isn't possible but he will do everything in his power to make his dream a realization. However, there is a lot he won't do.

While Soren is in battle he keeps his cool and adapts quickly to situations and doesn't spare any mercy  although he will sometimes lose his cool when someone he care about is in danger then he tends to go all out and leads himself to getting into dangerous positions. Although he has a rules no matter where is head is at that rule being that he will not kill anyone no matter what they did to him or someone else he wouldn't break that promise. Though he would simply vanish after the fight unless it's training or fighting with a reason he seems to hate fighting.

Your Legacy:

Character Story:

Soren's has no actual memory of his human past but that doesn't even matter to him in the slightest so his history will begin in the Siereitei a world of spirits. This world and his tale in it will be filled with nightmares, betrayal, Hopelessness, sadness, and one falling from his path to seek revenge. However with the darkness comes a light this light forged by friendship, hope, and mercy.
    It's all began one day a a couple from the third rukongai came looking to find a child of their own his father being named Roytaro and his mother being named Chisato a third man carrying a zanpaktou with him and wore a captains haori walked with them this man's name was Ishpaleum. Ishpaleum is to play a large role in Soren's story anyways the three of them there searching for two children with high potential to be a captain class Shinigami if they trained hard enough Ishpaleum had come several times before and he had found four potential children those being a boy named Soren, another boy being name Sieryu, and girl named Raven, and last but not least a blue haired boy being named Shiro. They were ruffians on the streets and always defended each other though and through albeit Raven was the weakest of the group Soren took it upon himself to defend the frail girl with all of the courage his little body and heart could muster never backing down from a fight which often lead him to getting beat up when he was a kid and everyone else around him treating the trio like dirt didn't help his attitude much either. People often labeled him as the brash stupid ruffian while Raven was the poor soul who got stuck with him, Sieryu being the odd one out since he was nice and respectful but wouldn't let his friends get hurt, Shiro being the also tried not act out, quiet, and rather mysterious, finally the one poeple didn't say much about. Anyways after they were all gathered around Roytaro and Miyuki and were checked out Soren simply turned away from them speaking out loud for the group I don't know what you want with us in the lower rukongai but... We have no desire to be with you we have our own family and we can take care of ourselves. Ishpaleum glared at Soren and sighed remaining quiet until the boy spoke again. Roytaro merely laughing and smiling softly he looked over to Miyuki and she nodded. Alright we understand how you feel but certainly you do know can adopt all you right? Although it wouldn't be a wise choice on our part so we'll be taking two of you to care for and as for the two whom are picked we'll recommend to good homes. I promise and first lesson as my son, Mr. Kiyomeru, is never break a promise until you fulfilled it you cannot just forget or drop them because they are too hard. Soren turned around and glared at them and raised his voice though he sounded like a girl I'M NOT GOING WITH YOU! I HAVE TO CARE FOR THE REST OF THEM THEY DEPEND ON ME AND SIERYU. Ryotaro smiled softly and sighed looking back at Ishpaleum and nodded Ishpaleum sighing hoping to get this meaningless task over with he was busy and didn't want to be wasting time with struggling kids or idle chat with his friends. He flashed stepped behind Soren and hit him with enough pressure to knock him out and preceded to do the same with Sieryu. After he was finished he looked over at the other two staring at him and he sighed speaking calmly. Kiyomeru... It is entirely possible that the Araumi family would want the other boy and Kujikawa Family would want the girl shall I deliver them as well? Consider it a favor at least to the white haired boy they all have great potential to be high leveled Shinigami. Ryotaro nodded and with that Soren's life in the rukongai was forever changed.

Teen years/Academy life:
    With time Soren and Sieryu began adapting to the noble lifestyle although Soren particularly didn't care for too much and though he hated to admit it he sort of found Roytaro as father figure in his life he was brash but otherwise kind, gentle, and compassionate to those around him suffering. He also developed a close bond with Chisato he saw her as a mother figure although she was timid and kept quiet he could tell that  she genuinely cared for him and Sieryu and their interests. He sighed one day laying in a lawn chair his father brought up something about becoming a Shinigami. Sieryu was thrilled by it but Soren was kind of eh about the whole matter what he really cared about was Raven and Shiro and how they were holding up even where they was located. He sighed other things crossed his mind maybe they were being trained as shinigami as well so he decided on it. Soren decided that if he was to be a shinigami he would do his absolute best to carry on his family name and to protect those close to him perhaps he may even find out where Raven and Shiro would be located at. Getting up from lazing around he went to find his father to begin his training with kendo sticks and some of the arts of fighting with him and Sieryu.

As the years passed Soren and Sieryu became stronger and began getting in full out brawls to test each others skills and to strengthen the other one that was lacking. Soren's prowess was with the sword Sieryu's was using a unique way of battling that incorporated his whole body into a weapon. The two would either end it on a draw or having close matches with each other between the both of them there was no clear winner. Eventually the time came when they had to say good bye to their what seemed like lifelong home and they was transferred into the Shinigami Academy to learn all the skills involved with being a Shinigami such as battle tactics, Leaderships skills, Full on training exercises, The Siereitei laws, Kidou, and finally reuniting with old friends. On a particular day in fact when Soren and Sieryu was taking a break from training and studying they found themselves walking around and found a small rather petite looking black haired girl she was rather small her voice seemed slightly fiery and she had a spitfire like attitude although that was when someone provoked her. Otherwise she was as nice as she could possibly be helpful as well Soren noticed her body as she had a curvy figure from behind as far as he could he and he stopped Sieryu holding him back. As he pointed a finger over to her direction Soren began to say something be was interrupted when he noticed a glowing red ball was heading his direction having almost no time to react he shoved Sieryu out of the way and Soren took the full on blast he coughed his shirt being singed as well as himself a slight bit. After the smoke cleared he heard her voice and his eyes widened Hey you what're think you're doin pointing that finger at me?! The nerve of some people I tell you you should have much more respect I'm no stupid defensele- Raven lokked at the boy in the smoke his white hair and icy blue eyes stood out from everyone else's in the area she knew exactly who that was in front of her. His name muttered passed her lips as if she had seen a ghost S-soren....? Soren just kinda started laughing and look at her rubbing the back of his head if she had putt anymore power into that he would have been seriously injured though he had to admit she packed quite a punch regardless his body was burning still slightly but knowing who that was he was taken aback by surprise more so then the pain. Raven! How the helll did you get in here?! Also it's been forever I thought I was going to have to locate you and Shiro at the Rukongai when I had the time! She merely shook her head laughing smiling softly. That day changed us so much all of us I think I changed the most though I didn't have you as a shield so I had to become a sword. Also nahhh Shiro is here as well in fact he's already graduated apparently he was sent here long before I was but today is his last day so I don't know if we'll be seeing much of him anymore. Soren looked down as if slightly depressed and sighed knowing it was probably for the best at least he was doing well enough by himself. Maybe perhaps he would see him one day once again but for now he had to take care of Sieryu and Raven. Raven looked at him with a soft look in her eyes and she sighed reaching out to his shoulder and smiling softly as her hand drifted from his shoulder and landed softly on his cheek. You don't have to worry about me anymore I'm not as frail as I used to be and you won't have to run yourself ragged trying to protect me and care for me it's time I pulled my own weight y'know? Allow me to protect you Soren.
    Soren wrapped his hand firmly around hers and smiled softly and nodded though he didn't like the idea of it. Hey Raven do you have any idea's about where Shiro went to? Soren was actually kinda surprised by that hearing Sieryu ask a question about someone else or even care for that matter usually he kept focused on the task at hand. Though recently Sieryu has been seeming a bit detached from things. Perhaps he was just tired then that when he heard it Ah so academy students actually just having the audacity to goof around while others are training I suppose I shouldn't expect much out of the three of you. Soren looked past raven there was this man standing there hidden within the shadows his eyes specifically targeting Soren for some odd reason did this man have a strife with him? Suddenly the man eyes vanished was he watching Soren for some reason or did all three of them attract his attention? Raven kinda shivering for a minute as fast as it had came reitasu around them became immensely dense Soren could hardly stand he looked around surely others would notice them falling to their knee's and notice something was happening.

Soren looked around he saw no one around him and he smiled and tried to stand he looked back at Sieryu and over at Raven they seemed to be out cold on the ground and them he felt a presence right behind him looking back it was the shadowy figure from behind him. The figure stepped out and looked down upon Soren recongizing his face Soren snapped and surprisingly lifted from his knee's his whole body was heavy but it didn't matter, this man, why... Why was he here what was his intentions? If he had any plans of peace why wasn't he concealing the reiastu and conversing normally and why did he have malice in his eyes? This confused Soren which he was fed up with it none of that mattered nowwhat he had to do was protect his friends he pushed his body forward stumbling the man smiling and speaking calmly having a bit of mockery in his voice. Hmm, so you can still stand. You seem to be on a whole another level then the others... They are watching you know. Their hopes really on you. Yet... As Soren approached the man now seeing he was indeed Ishpaleum from when he was a child however that wouldn't change anything. The zanpaktou felt heavy in his hands so he dropped it and clenched his fists aiming for Ishpaleum only to have Ishpaleum raise his hand as to flick him then he continued speak. You will always fall because you have a heart. With that he flicked Soren using a decent enough power to send him flying into a nearby wall knocking him and the rest of his group out and abducting them whilst no one else was there.

By the time Soren had awakened it was night and the moonlight flooded the area. He awoke in a grassy patch in a lightly densed forest the night seemed cold and there was a sound nearby with a moments he realized it was a melody. The melody was something he faintly knew though he had no idea why with time and a few mistkes of direction the melody became stronger but yet graceful to the ears the lady whom was singing this had a angelic type of voice. Soft, gentle, caring yet mysterious at the same time approaching he knew he was nearly therethere was a soft shining light as he approached the last line of tree's before encountering this mysterious woman so summing up his courage and taking a deep breath walked calmly into the area.
    Seeing a overlooked Seireitei in the distance was atonishing at least for him he walked up  next to the woman sitting there knowing he was there but continued singing anyway. Soren at this point was looking at the brightness of the moon and just how close it was and that was when he noticed that melody began to fade and he heard a gentle voice. Hello Soren, I see you've finally made your way here as expected. Soren turned to look at the lady whom was dress in white robes and had a small furry cat like creature in her lap. Smiling calmly he nodded and spoke rather confusing but yet just calm, Things seemed to be really calm despite how little he knew or worried for his friends. Ah, Yeah. Nice to meet you... My name is Soren Kiyomeru, I currently have no rank of place of residence other the academy however I will be one of the worlds greatest Shinigami. Have no doubt about that! So ma'am what brings you to this kind of place? The girl laughed calmly and spoke up to him. I knew your name yet, you introduced yourself anyway? Ha be calm child... My name is Larnea, Maiden of Light. However you may call me Larnea... and this here is Tenryu. The cat like being opening his eyes and shooting Soren a glare. Larnea's face became much more grave looking. Soren people's lifes are at stake and the balance between light and darkness is becoming tilted in the darkness's favor. I have brought you here tonight to make you a servant... if you will but a servant of the light. Your power is like that of mine and I can tell with time. you shall become powerful and find the power to protect your friends.

Soren looked at her and nodded saying lightly how he would accept the task of being the servant of life as she had predict the cat being began to glow a golden aura like color and flashed over to Soren. Glaring at him again it began to glow white and flashed into dust being absorbing as it seemed into Soren's zanpaktou. With that he began to fade from consciousness.
    As the years progressed Soren and his powers began to grow hardship after hardship With Sieryu's betrayal, Raven's death and Shiro's unfortunate demise Soren had wanted his own selfish revenge against the Siereitei and thusly was banished to the Heilos realm with the rest of the gods where time stood still and was locked away there for what seemed to be years a unknown amount of time suffering Larnea's wrath for him going out of line. Also training him for a unknown task waiting to return to the world he seemingly disappeared from.

RP Sample: +
    ----
    -
    Shiro watched as he sent lightning up his way he smiled letting go of his weapon and sighed lightly as his zanpaktou and felt the embrace of his memories when he closed his eyes knowing what he must resort himself to do this match. Envelope and purify bankai, Ōsuirō Junsuinikari. His zanpaktou becoming water as it poured to the ground a ornamental silver sea serpent forming around his chest the eyes and fangs being adorned with sapphires his hoari underneath becoming closer to his body and meddling in the middle his whole uniform becoming more form fitting. He stood there his reiatsu feeling heavy not letting it up though he lifted up his left hand and a small ball of water began forming and he lower his left hand watching the little orb of water and sighed throwing it out towards the center of the island.

He looked down at Mike and the other two captains there was Aki and Ozakai not that he particularly cared they more then likely wished for this cold evil to die they would soon have their wish a heavy mist falling over the area the orb water began absorbing and multiplying it's size and volume. Becoming large enough to cover the majority of the island he snapped his finger and a low rumble began to happen as the water orb begun to crash down to the island and when it would make contact the water would freeze and anything underneath it's waves would become frozen over this should have his preparations complete. He watched as his plan began to unfold his eyes becoming cold and lacking of their usual luster and life he simply did not care anymore. two water serpents forming around him as he placed his hands in his pockets waiting for Mike to counter his attack even if manages to destroy the mass orb of water he couldn't destroy all of it though he can reduce the damage done Shiro was making his playground. So I'm the evil that needs to be purged from this world? Hmm how silly.

(We prefer quality over quantity.)

Your Zanpakuto:

{To be able to use technique, Shikai and Bankai, knowledge and know how must be acquired in-game)

Zanpakuto Name: Tenryū tōboe
    Sealed Appearance: Tenryū tōboe unlike most other zanpaktou doesn't have a sealed form in this form Soren just uses his fist however this doesn't mean he is weak. He is proficent at Hand to hand and using kidou however it still doesn't replace have the reach of a zanpaktou.
    Zanpakuto Spirit Description:  Tenryū tōboe is a zanpaktou spirit with two spiritual forms. The first being a pure white lung dragon with a snowy white mane running along his back and ending on his tail. He also has glimmering blue eyes that shows a wide range of emotion though his normal expression is a elderly and kind. Unlike most dragons of his type he also has a pair of white wings.
    The second form being in human form a man that resembles a much older more mature looking Soren while they do have almost have the same physical appearances aside form his long grey colored hair, his teal eyes and larger body size. He wears a suit of white and teal armor having a v and having a pure white broadsword strapped to his lower back. He is almost never in this form and when he is the spirit doesn't seem to care for it too much.

With his zanpaktou spirit being there there is also a unknown girl that has a entirely different reiastu then his zanpaktou spirit but a fusion of his own and one of his former friends, Raven,  the girl usually keeps to herself however Soren notices a seemingly strange resembalance to Raven with the girl being younger If Soren were to guess around the difference in age would be the same as the human age different between 20 and 30. So about a 10 year gap.
    The girl gives herself no name or really she doesn't remember one and often doesn't like to converse and keeps to herself, however, She does train with Soren in his inner world and is often coaxed into fighting while Tenryū tōboe watches. the girl attire is a long black dress with a hood that she always wear as the trimming of the hood, cuffs, and dress all has this white fur substance. Underneath the dress she wear black legs with traditional chinese shoes (Similar to Soifon's.)

When she fights she uses hand to hand meddled with the short range dual pistol style similar to soren's with the exception that where she lacks in hand to hand she more then makes up for it with agility and wielding the pistols.  She primarily uses Tenryū tōboes' power as he doesn't really like to partake in the training regiment. Her style of fighting is fully aggressive without the care of her own body if she has the chance to land the hit she will take it without remorse. However, this doesn't mean she doesn't dodge or block etc. She studies as the battle progresses and will exploit a weak spot or will make one.

Spoiler:

As for personality wise Tenryū tōboe is a calm spirit who seems to work together with Soren finding different possible outcomes and seems to communicate with Soren a lot though at times he can be rather annoying and gives Soren vague hints just because he loves a little mystery and watching Soren grow and he also has a strong desire to protect Soren. Because Soren doesn't look at Tenryū tōboe as himself but as a different building all together. However that doesn't stop the two from communicating well. Tenryū tōboe Doesn't like to resort in fighting seeing how he doesn't push Soren to the limits and show him that he does have a breaking point and shows Soren his weakness, that being that if he cannot fight the mere illusion of his dead friend what makes him think he can stand up to anyone he befriends in the future for his mission.

Tenryū tōboe may seem a bit harsh in this aspect however it is to allow Soren to grow and be able to become the warrior he needs to become to endure the future and the regrets of his past. He can feel Sorens' pain and wishes he would learn to let the pain go so he can truly embrace the future and happiness without being haunted by his past.

(I basically did this to give Soren some allowance for growth and so he can really connect with his zanpaktou spirit.)

Inner world: Sorens' innerworld is a flat (shaped like a angelic like desgins.) platform colored white with purple energy lanes going along the edges and two down the center. the surrounding area being a deep purple and black energy with rubble flying around them.

Shikai
    Shikai Release Phrase: Shine, Tenryū Tōboe
    Released Appearance: When Soren Releases his zanpaktou there is a flash of light in his hands as he now wields dual pistols. These pistols have the identical look of being mostly white but with a golden shadowy web moving towards the front of the gun. Having double barrels (stacked on top of each other and with a trigger guard alsohaving a magazine clip in front of that acting similar to a guard. They fire quickly but at however short to meduim length (Mostly short.) distances as he infuses the guns  with physical attacks calling it "The Dancing Light Style."
    Other Changes: How the guns produces bullets is by sapping some of Soren's reiryoku and infuses them with the light element to fire off a small speedy projectile of light infused rieryoku. They usually fire at a burst rate of 3-5 and when fired releases a white 4 pointed star shape from the nd of the gun. Soren doesn't use his guns all the time, he switches from physical attacks to the guns at the most random times also when a bullet is fired from he gun it is solid regardless of being hit or not. Now the speed of the bullets make them hard to dodge however they are dodgable and you can see the bullet just be quick on your feet. Also capable of only having one pistol out at a time.

Light manipulation: When Soren enters his released state he gains the ability to manifest and manipulation light. Like the bending of it so he could render himself invisible. Or something along those lines etc.

Shikai Abilities:

Name: Ryūuzuo Hauringu
    State: Shikai
    Terms of Usage: Just has to call out the abilities name.
    Description: When Soren uses this technique a small gleaming wisps of his Reiryoku begin to gather around his right arm along with a small area around him. However getting on with it, when used this ability launches Soren skyward with his fist uppercutting this in turn creating a vortex sucking foes in (Like a light tug so if you was off guard or already coming to attack him.) This vortex has two layers the outer later which is Soren's fully extended arm length away and one smaller one around his fist. When caught in this technique a character could seemingly be cut lightly or heavily depending on the power and how close they are in, with concessive force damage and launched airborne with Soren however usually offguard..
    Downside: Close ranged, Has to charge for full power (around 5 seconds, plently of enough time to counterattack or make him counter early), By no means can reflect oncoming projectile attacks.

Name: Ryūge o hauringu
    Terms of Usage: No requirement.
    Description: When Soren activates this ability he creates a aura of light around the opponent trapping them then begins a barrage of shots from his guns ending with a large ending blast fired from both guns.
    Downside: Has to ensare the opponent for the attacks to work usually doesn't proceed when he misses.

Name: Nagareboshi no Arashi
    Terms of Usage: Has to create knives.
    Description: When Soren uses this ability he fires multiple large shots from his guns into the air that slightly home in around the opponent's area of last concentrated reitasu and exploding on impact while causing a good bit of damage. Depending on the number the power may be weak or strong but the explosion with cause a bright flash as with his others and the size of impact will always be the same.
    Downside: Frequently inaccurate, and takes some time to fully use.

Name: Ryūha  Zekkyō
    Terms of Usage: Must call out the name of the ability.
    Description: Reiryoku is condensed into his palm and from there fires a white dragon that launches itself at the enemy (Think sort of like a white Hyronimaru.) ensnaring it's opponent in it's jaws and releasing a large shining explosion that may temporily blind and burn the opponent.
    Downside: Has to charge after use so, one post between attacks for a cooldown. The blindness lasts for two posts after intial attack gradually coming back after the first. The burning for one post after intial attack.

Bankai
    Release Phrase: Embrace the world, Bankai, Tenryūjin Kaminoikari.
    Released Appearance:
    Other Changes:

Bleachdynasty.com

Last edited by Soren Kiyomeru on Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:34 pm; edited 8 times in total
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

Soren Kiyomeru  Empty Re: Soren Kiyomeru

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:02 pm

Updated girl.
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:47 pm

Bump: Shikai abilities added and extended the history. Should be done by tomorrow if I can manage to get home early enough. Sorry folks with had the coding for the abilities in later.
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:13 pm

With the rushed ending and lack of bankai techniques. Completed.
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 10929

Post by Zatoichi Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:59 pm

nicely done Soren...now that is what I call a quality character application that all of us can learn from when writing something of that sheer design..

Approved 1/2

P.S. Please be sure to add a character link in your signature area so everyone can know which character/s you use on the site
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9399

Post by Aki_624 Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:42 pm

APPROVED 2/2

locked and moved

Sponsored content