Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Nijyuu-Shoutai / Kyouga and Soundz

Zaquri
    Zaquri
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 4680

Nijyuu-Shoutai / Kyouga and Soundz Empty Nijyuu-Shoutai / Kyouga and Soundz

Post by Zaquri Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:37 am

Introductions

The two of you were taken from your world and brought here by an unknown force. You don't have any memory of what may have happened prior to this occurence and you have no idea what "here" is. You awake to find yourself with a few other men sitting down near the two of you. They are shaking in fear as they sit. You find yourselves in a small cave and it is quite dark. The smell of bile and blood fill the air but you cannot find what the source may be. At the end of the cave one can see light and what seems to be tree's, but that is a long way from where you are now and a loud monstrous roar can be heard once ever few minutes. The darkness is hiding something evil.

< Basically you introduce yourself to your partner and/or simply talk about your current predicament if you wish. After 4 posts I'll drop a few NPC's your way so the fighting can go underway. For now, Zanpakutou techniques will be disabled (including Bankai and Shikai) and Kido or any other techniques that require reiatsu are also disabled. Don't worry though, this
    will be enabled later during the story. >
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11588

Nijyuu-Shoutai / Kyouga and Soundz Empty Re: Nijyuu-Shoutai / Kyouga and Soundz

Post by Kyouga Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:03 am

Kyouga woke up and saw that he was in a cave, and it intrigued him somewhat because he had never been in a cave before. He then helped his Shinigami counterpart awake. "Pardon for awaking you, but I believe we should work together to solve this mystery; instead of fighting each other as enemies. You're not hurt, are you? I am Kyouga Minamoto, Sexta Espada." Kyouga respectfully stated and asked the shinigami captain before introducing himself.
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 10929

Post by Zatoichi Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:10 am

Waking up somewhat as his eyes gradually open up to see vague glimpses of someone talking to him and trying to help him up. Not long before he hears individual introduce himself as an Espada. Still slightly fading in and out of the massive headache from the aches and soreness of his time spent on the ground of the cave, the shinigami answers back.

“Unlike my brethren I don’t fight before realizing what reasons are needed behind it. So with that said appreciate your help none the less and introduction. I’m the seventh captain of the gotei; Zatoichi Martinez.”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:13 pm