Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

Attention Leader Squad: We have a Mission

ArrancarInuendo
    ArrancarInuendo
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6619

Attention Leader Squad: We have a Mission Empty Attention Leader Squad: We have a Mission

Post by ArrancarInuendo Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:16 am

Out Of Character: This Mission is Open To Everyone in the leader Squad. How many mission points you earn will be determined at the end of the mission. This is a test mission therefore the reason it is for leader squad only

Participants
    Terminar777
    CantintheGreat
    Seshoru
    Nance
    Poco

Hell Butterfly: Attention Leader Squad we have a mission. The arrancar Kizokazu is causing problems in the eastern district of Brooklyn, New York. The current count says there is only one arrancar, but there is a majority of low leveled hollows of Menos and Adjuchas level. Your mission is to meet up with me outside the city limits and we will make our way in. A senkai gate has been opened up near the 9th division Headquarters. Meet up with me before we head out. Bring any equipment you might need.

Two people must post before you may reply again.

The Mission is over after 100 posts
    The max amount of mission points to be earned is 100
    Good Luck

P.S.: Make sure you have posted your Zanpaktou information.
    seshoru
    seshoru
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6618

Attention Leader Squad: We have a Mission Empty Re: Attention Leader Squad: We have a Mission

Post by seshoru Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:56 am

Seshoru heads out the the gate to meet up with his group for the mission *Finally somethings happening... Sitting around doing nothing isn't my style of life*. Hating the fact nothing really happens that would involve himself, Seshoru was amped to know he was gunna be doing some fighting. "I can taste battle in the air my boy... its close!" Seshorus Zanpaktou whispered. "Hold your forked tongue vamp (nickname seshoru gave to his Zanpaktou)... don't get me any more fueled then I already am..." Seshoru says with a fang baring grin. "All that energy doesn't it make you thirsty for more! Its like liquid life just waiting to be licked up... doesn't the hunger just drive you... batty!" His Zanpaktou whispers with agression in its tone. "I WANT BATTLE!" Seshoru yells his step and every step following it left imprints of rage and agression.

Attention Leader Squad: We have a Mission Empty Re: Attention Leader Squad: We have a Mission

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:44 pm

*Cantin jumps out of his mirror's range, taking his Zanpakuto with him, along with a few rations, in case some hade forget theirs

"Finally, action, let their sin begin, Masayoshi, you think you're up to the task, one Arrancar and some adjuchas"

*His sword starts glowing red, out of anger

"Okay, lets go kick some hollow butt"

*Flashsteps to the rendez-vous point
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

BD-cash : 6629

Post by Terminar777 Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:29 pm

Utsuro rolled off of his sleeping mat, grabed his Zanpakutou and headed to the Senkai gate. "Finally... I can sho-" He yawned, "-w these guys what it's like to be in the Ninth..." Utsuro pushed open the door to the division HQ and walked up to the others who met up before him, "Ready guys?" Utsuro grinned then yawned again.
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80346

Post by Nance Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:43 pm

Nance was relaxing in the Headquarters, reading a magazine, when she heard the Hell Butterfly's announcement. "Arrancar attacks New York? Hmmm. This is so cool. I've never been to New York" She puts the magazine on the sidetable, quickly stands up and gets hold of her zanpakuto. Silly, silly master, you're more concerned in going to a new place than protecting people? Her zanpakuto spirit giggled. "Shush, Hiraishin. No one will know about that. Hehe." She joked back. "Yosh! Time to go" Nance headed out of the headquarters to meet the rest of the members at the senkai gate.
    seshoru
    seshoru
    Wandering soul

Post by seshoru Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:48 am

"You better be ready for this kids... the heat of battle is comming!" Seshoru says with fire in his eyes and blood burning in his vains. The battle field is where seshoru find true untainted emotions. You can see someones true colors when the fight is on. The fight was where seshoru belongs!
    ArrancarInuendo
    ArrancarInuendo
    Wandering soul

Post by ArrancarInuendo Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:13 am

"Hello Everyone Im glad your here.
    Im sure Poco will show up soon. But for now we need to make our way through.
    Beyond this street are 23 Menos and 11 Adjuchas. They Should be rather easy. However, we have a privvaron level Arrancar on our scanners."

*He twisted his neck a little and shifted his feet*

"Follow Me and stay prepared"

*He leads them up a path and not even 10 steps in they are surrounded by Menos. Inu starts to laugh very quietly under his breath*
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by Terminar777 Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:57 am

Utsuro looked around surveying the area, slowly drawing his Zanpakutou. "This looks like it's going to take some effort to live through... Everyone, prepare to engage the enemy!" Utsuro took a step forward past Inu and stopped seconds before a Menos let off a cero in front of the group. "And as a side-note! Watch your step..." The Menos' cero had tore up a portion of the street enough to effectively show how much trouble one would be in if they were caught within its blast.
    seshoru
    seshoru
    Wandering soul

Post by seshoru Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:01 am

"Saihon suru, Sakkidatta Gaki" Seshoru yells then flash steps and drags his Zanpakutou through the cero bean in shikai form "I live for this!". Slashes down on the hollows face and licks his Zanpakutou's blade "Come at me!".

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:14 am

*Cantin jumps off when he sees the cero coming and flash-steps out of the way

"I'm sorry guys, I don't want these to be in the way too long"

*Cantin unsheates his Zanpakuto and looks down, as if he looked sad
    "Anata no bun no hatsuon, Masayoshi"

*Cantin'S Zanpakuto starts changing shape and a whirlwind starts at Cantin's location. After the whirlwind, Cantin ends up with a bladed tonfa and a shield. He proceeds to knock three times on his shield with his tonfa

"Masayoshi Nishiki, Eriito to Heiki"

*Cantin's weapons change form (see shikai description in Zanpakuto section)

*Cantin jumps at the first menos, eventually starting to flash-step around it in an unpredictable pattern, he lands a first blow on the menos's left leg, cutting it on the length, he lodges another hit, this time with his shield on the the right, near the spikes of the menos, pushing th emenos back (the crown of spike in his upper body), and finishes it with a hit from his bladed tonfa straight through his mask

"Bring it on, I can take them all" *Canitn says with a sadistical look
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:07 am

"Geez. Whatever happened to ladies first?" Nance smirked as she unsheathed her zanpakuto. "Tear the heavens, Hiraishin!" She released her zanpakuto and dark electrical energy now envelopes the blade of her sword. Nance shunpos towards a Menos in sight. She swung her zanpakuto in a diagonal motion, targeting the chest of the Menos. The Menos was then pushed back and crashed on a building. "Oops. Sorry. Heh." Nance laughed. "Now, let's finish you" She jumped over the Menos, pointed her blade downwards and pierced through the Menos' head.
    ArrancarInuendo
    ArrancarInuendo
    Wandering soul

Post by ArrancarInuendo Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:14 am

*Inu turns around with a huge smile on his face and a red glare in his eyes*
    "You ingrates think you stand a chance against the great Kizokazu. You can barely handle these menos, what makes you think your any match for him."

*He turns around and takes a swing down at nance, but misses. He starts swinging wildly at the division members*

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:25 am

*Turns to Inu taking a swing at nance

"Jerk...don't you think we know what an arrancar is like, we don't give a thing about menos because we know that they are not at our levels, I'll show you how strong I can get, if you don't have faith in you, it's a captain's job, to have faith in his subordinates"

"I wish I could have kept it hidden a bit longer, but it looks like Captain Inu himself requests it.."

*Cantin raises his bladed tonfa to the sky and puts his shield on his back

"BANKAI"

*Cantin swings his tonfa over his head in a circular fashion, causing a cyclone over him, hiding it from everyone, a bit after, he clears the mist and screams : "Masayoshi Senshi, Itan Shikkei Shikkou"

"I'll show you how it's done, Captain"
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by Terminar777 Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:51 am

Utsuro step-flashed in front of Inu and parried his sword, "This ain't like you Captain..." Utsuro smirks and pushed Inu back. "Cantin, you're showing your strengths to the enemy to hastily... By the time we even find this Arrancar, you'll be fresh out of Reiatsu... And if we're going to find this Arrancar, we need to break down any obstacle in our path... Even if it is our own Captain..." Utsuro jumps towards Inu and thrusts his Zanpakutou towards his chest.
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:18 am

Nance stepped back when she saw her captain swing his zanpakuto at her. "Captain, we are doing our best. Have some faith on us, will you?" Nance felt a sudden increase in Cantin's reiatsu. She turned to Cantin and said. "Isn't it too early to be on Bankai?"
    seshoru
    seshoru
    Wandering soul

Post by seshoru Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:10 pm

Seshoru flash setps and cuts at the inu impersonator and slashs *Drink it up! Fuel the inferno inside!*. After attacking the preoccupied Inu he flash steps out to fight the lesser issues surrounding them.
    Poco
    Poco
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6709

Post by Poco Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:07 pm

ooc: So sorry guys..sometimes things keep coming up without warning..

*Arrived at the place with all sweat and look her taicho attacking divvy member*

Ahhh...I think Inu is not himself..

*Saw Cantin calling his bankai*

Wow..I got to be ready to.

*Poco took a defence stance and unsealed her zanpakuto*

Kusabana..shine...
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:16 pm

Nance sees the arrival of Poco. "Aaah Poco, I'm glad you made it. The fun just started"

"Hmm.. Something is really wrong with our taichou. Is this the work of the arrancar? No? Anyways, we should concentrate on killing those monsters" Nance flash-stepped to a nearby Menos."Hadou 31, Shakkahou!!" A great ball of fire heads toward the Menos.

ArrancarInuendo
    ArrancarInuendo
    Wandering soul

Post by ArrancarInuendo Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:32 am

*Utsuro's sword pierces into Inu. His body then dissapears
    as if it wasn't there at all.*

"So I see you obviously have figured out my trick. We still maintain control of your dear captains body. If you want him alive you had better not press on"

*These words seem to echo out of nowhere and come from no direction*

You must now choose the path you take.
    There is a path leading right up 2nd street and a path leading up G street

Inu has been removed from the party. Good Luck

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:40 am

"I say we better split up in two groups, the group of 2 will stay here and take care of the rest of the menos, then join the group of three, which in my opinion, should take the 2nd street, because the G street doesn't seem too trustable in my view"

"Guess I wont need this anymore.."

*Cantin calls off his Bankai, and takes his Zanpakuto and scabbard as twin tonfas

"What do you think about that Utsuro, youre the acting captain now, since Captain is seemingly missing in action"
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by Terminar777 Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:54 am

"That's what I had plan to some extent Cantin... Although, I'll be the only one to stay behind..." Utsuro swings he blade to flick the blood of the Menos off. "Cantin, you take the others down one of the streets... I'll try to meet up with you as fast as I can..." He walked out into the middle of the street in perfect view of all the Menos, "Do not Pardon, Kenrou Fuzen..." Utsuro grabs his sheath as it and his Zanpakutou changed into a pair of chained Kama.
    seshoru
    seshoru
    Wandering soul

Post by seshoru Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:05 am

"I'll stay with Utsuro to provide help if needed... I know you three should be enough to hald yourselves" Seshoru says seeming to slowly ease of his high form the adrenalin. "That is unless you wish to have me go with them... you are leading now" Seshoru adds cracking his neck to ease his muscle tension.

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:49 am

"I thought you heard him the first time, you guys are all coming with me, and Utsuro will catch up after he deals with them"

"We'll be taking the Second street, Utsuro-fukutaichou, I assume you will join us in a moment"

*Heads off to the second street, wondering what he will find in front of him and his squadmates
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by Terminar777 Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:00 am

"Yes, go with Cantin and the others, Seshoru... We don't know the full extent of this Arrancar's powers, so they'll need every bit of help they can get..." Utsuro takes his stance, holding both Kama out to his sides. With an almost effortless swing, his left Kama is sent flying through the air, chain extending from it's hilt clicking as it did so. Utsuro swings his right Kama to his left causing the airbourne Kama to snap in the same direction, wrapping eight-fold around a Menos. He then gives the chain a harsh tug, pulling the Menos slightly forward and tightening the chain around it, which slowly starts to sink into its body. "I suggest you guys get moving quick. We don't know how much danger the Captain is in..."
    Poco
    Poco
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6709

Post by Poco Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:32 pm

*Poco heard Utsuro and she sealed back her katana*

Yeah..Nancy I'm glad I can make it. Lets move now.We had to save our captain.

*Poco follow Cantin as they move to 2nd street*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:53 pm