Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

Attention Leader Squad: We have a Mission

Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80359

Attention Leader Squad: We have a Mission - Page 2 Empty Re: Attention Leader Squad: We have a Mission

Post by Nance Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:50 pm

"The arrancar has the captain? How? I can't believe this" Nance put her zanpakuto back to sealed form and sheathed it.She turns to Utsuro. "We'll meet you there, Utsuro-fuku, be careful". Nance shunpos after Poco and Cantin unto the 2nd street.
    ArrancarInuendo
    ArrancarInuendo
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6632

Attention Leader Squad: We have a Mission - Page 2 Empty Re: Attention Leader Squad: We have a Mission

Post by ArrancarInuendo Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:41 am

OOC: Cantin do not set up status in the RP without my permission. I will let you know whats coming. The Adjuchas are in minimal numbers. You guys couldnt take 7 at a time. So wait for my instruction.I will Set it up

Cantin, Poco, Nance, and Seshoru head up 2nd street and leave Utsuro behind to take care of the menos. As they proceed up the road it seems as if the pathway they just left fades away. They Can not see their vice captain and they can not see the way out. In front of them are two adjjuchas waiting and watching the group.

Once again the voice Rings through the air of the Second street group

"Did you really think I didn't have this already planned out. Im seeding you out like dogs. Come closer children and see the havoc I am playing on with this mortal world. I'll let you watch the sweet destruction before I kill you off one by one."

The Voice rings out near Utsuro.

"Well boy It seems like you chose the wrong path. Some leader you are, ay. Hopefully you don't die before your little comrades. Well, I'm sure those maggots won't give you a problem. Adter your finished there you can either head up the other street or run home like a coward. Good Luck, boy."
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

BD-cash : 6642

Post by Terminar777 Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:16 am

Utsuro yelled out back to the voice not knowing if it'd actually hear him, "I might have chosen the wrong path for me, but I chose the right path for the others... I'm not going to send them off to something they can't handle, nor am I going to allow to stay in a situation I know is hopeless..." He pulled on his chain once more completely ripping apart the Menos. Utsuro sighed before he swung his Kama towards the next Menos, simply slicing through it with the chain, then he retracted it back to his hand. "Four down..." He looks around at the army of Menos, "Nineteen left to go..."

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:36 am

*Cantin see the two adjuchas in front of him

Okay, Poco and me will take on the one on the left, Nance, Seshoru, take the one on the right, we can't afford to waste time here, so if you need to put much power then start getting that power now, the Captain is in danger

*Cantin turns to the adjuchas on the left

"Cmon, get ready, I'll show you power..hollow scum"

*Cantin starts to wave is hand in a bizarre manner, as if he is preparing a kido, but doesn't want to show which one he'll use

"Get ready Poco, this one is nothing short of dead.."
    Poco
    Poco
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6722

Post by Poco Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:31 pm

*She start walking with Cantin as she heard his order*

Ok..Cantin lets get this adjuchas.

*Poco unsealed and grip her zanpakuto tightly as the moving towards the adjuchas*
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:35 pm

After hearing the arrancar's voice, Nance snarled and held her zanpakuto tightly."Grrr.. This arrancar is underestimating us." She then turned to Cantin and said. "Roger that, me and Seshoru will take this one on the right." Nance goes into her fighting stance. "Shall we?" She asked Seshoru.
    seshoru
    seshoru
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6631

Post by seshoru Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:08 am

Seshoru grins baring his fangs "Wouldn't have it any other way love". "Saihon suru, Sakkidatta Gaki" Seshoru says as his tanto style Zanpakuto into a rapier and charges at the enemy. *Hopefully she knows to allow me to distract... my blade can't do actual damage but over time his powers will become mine* Seshoru thinks to himself in the breif moment before meeting the enemy face to face.
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by Terminar777 Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:19 am

Utsuro swings his right Kama in the air by its chain and then swings it towards the ground, impaling the cement, "Trial of Error" Multiple Kama shoot out of the ground around each of the Menos and catches them within the mass of chains. "Hadou Ju-ichi: Tsuzuri Raiden" Electricity was channeled from Utsuro's hands, into the chain of his Kama in the ground, then up to each of the Menos cooking them.

(OOC: Yes I do know that I just pulled a Hisagi move on these guys... So what?)

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:26 am

*Cantin starts charging the adjuchas, and goes straight for his head

Thinks : "I hope Poco is good with Bakudos, cause otherwise, this will be useless.."

*Cantin starts moving like a butterfly around the adjuchas

Hado no Yon : Byakurai
    *A lighting bolt comes out of his fingers aimed at the adjuchas' head

Cantin takes a distance

"Anata no bun no hatsuon, Masayoshi" Cantin screams as he took his distance to prevent getting hit
    Poco
    Poco
    Wandering soul

Post by Poco Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:00 am

*After saw Cantin took a distance, Poco shunpos near the adjuchas from back and jump on air while she pointed her finger direct at the adjuchas body*

"Disintegrate, black dog of Rondaniini. Look upon your burning soul and sever your throat."

Bakudo#9: Geki

*A red light engulf from her finger directly to adjuchas body*

Hope it work to paralyzed it.

*Poco flip back to her stance and be ready if the adjuchas attack*
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:29 pm

Nance chuckled.Here we go again, Rai. She gripped her zanpakuto tight and unsheathed it. "Tear the heavens, Hiraishin!". She called out her zanpakuto again, this time there is more dark electricity surrounding its blade. Nance sees Seshoru charge at the enemy and she follows him. She jumped over the Adjuchas and slices it downwards.

OOC: Rai is the nickname for Nance's zanpakuto

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:37 pm

*Cantin is amazed by Poco's reaction to his stances

"Great, Poco, I'll bind him with an even greater spell, you go finish him"

"Bakudo no Roku juu ni : Hyapporankan"

"Poco, I'm leaving him to you, he's almost done for now, don't waste more time"

(OOC: The reason I bakudoe'd over you was so you wouldn't lose power over using a much bigger spell, 3rd seat and 6th seat have quite a difference in reiatsu)
    Poco
    Poco
    Wandering soul

Post by Poco Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:26 am

Ok..Cantin..I'll try to finish it.

*After seeing Cantin bakudo the adjuchas, Poco unsealed her zanpakuto and grip it firmly.*

Kusabana...Shine...

*Poco shunpos towards the adjuchas and slash him diagonally from the head down to the ground*

Ahh..

*Poco shunpos back and a stand a distance between her and the adjuchas*
    ArrancarInuendo
    ArrancarInuendo
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6632

Post by ArrancarInuendo Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:25 am

*The Adjhucas Poco is Fighting Bursts and Dissapates into the air. The teamwork they had worked Immensily well. It screamed in a high pitched noise.*

*The Adjhucas that Nance swings down torwards sonido's out of the way and strikes a swing down torwards her back*

"Looks like you won't last long girl"

*The Menos that Utsuro are fighting start to escape and a portal to hueco mundo opens up allowing them to escape *
    seshoru
    seshoru
    Wandering soul

Post by seshoru Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:28 am

Seshoru flash steps in the way of the Adjhucas' attack "Nance nows your chance!". Seshoru winces in pain fromthe blunt force of the attack dropping to his knees swinging his sword in a sweeping motion at the Adjhucas' mid region.
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:22 am

"Thanks, Seshoru!" Nance turns around while she swings her zanpakuto at the Adjuchas. Her zanpakuto charges electrical energy as she swings it. "Arc Flash!" (see zanpakuto description) Nance's zanpakuto hits the Adjuchas and it explodes, pushing back the Adjuchas.
    Poco
    Poco
    Wandering soul

Post by Poco Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:39 am

*Poco look at adjuchas as it dissappear*

Fuhh..looks like we made it.

*Poco looked around, and after she make sure everything is safe, she sealed her zanpakuto and continue walking*
    seshoru
    seshoru
    Wandering soul

Post by seshoru Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:25 am

"Nance you go with Poco and I'll finish up here" Seshoru says and uses the riatsu his zanpakuto just ate and powers himself up.
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by Terminar777 Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:39 am

Utsuro sealed and sheathed his Zanpakutou after the Menos disappeared and headed for G street, "Hopefully I'll meeet up with the others along the way..." He would have taken the same street as them, but the Menos had damaged the path too heavily.

The Adjuchas fighting Seshoru and Nance was heavily injured from their attacks and becomes weakened.
    "Even if you defeat me here Shinigami... There will be others..."

A voice booms out over the entire city.
    "You won't last much longer Shinigami. I'll be waiting in the city's main plaza, if you can make it there alive."
    The voice laughs as it slowly faded away.

Last edited by Terminar777 on Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:05 pm