Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

Lasci's Office : Level 3 { Mission Application}

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80587

Lasci's Office : Level 3 { Mission Application} Empty Lasci's Office : Level 3 { Mission Application}

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:52 pm

Lasci's Office, don't disturb

Lasci's Office : Level 3 { Mission Application} 2v1q1pj

Found on the 3rd level of the Library island tower is Lasci's office, its interior is that of like everything else in Las Noches, only in a different area.

If you wish to take on missions, Lasci requires you to fill a form, to know what type of mission you are willing to take.

NOTE: Taking missions may gain you a promotion, but it depends on your performance all in all.

Application Form:

Name: {yer name, duh!}
    Mission Difficulty: {NOTE: You can choose weather to be joined by someone or to go alone}

Easy - Guided mission where you rquire assistance from me or other members. Preferable for users who RP using action stars as well.

Intermediate - For players who might still require assistance from other players ann or me, but is on a different level of RP skills.

Hard- Players who wants full control of the mission, either guided by one two or another, but consisting of long posts ranging from 700-1000 words per reply.

Mission type: {Fun, fighting, soul hunting, division invading, soul society break in etc etc}

Comments to Lasci: {mission extra requests, or just plain comments, complains to the one who gives the mission.}

RULES:
    Please don't spam.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11592

Lasci's Office : Level 3 { Mission Application} Empty Re: Lasci's Office : Level 3 { Mission Application}

Post by Kyouga Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:45 am

Name: Kyouga Walker
    Mission Difficulty: Intermediate {Preferably Fraccion or higher team-mate}

Mission type: Hunt

Comments to Lasci: I would like to hunt humans, but I would prefer that it wouldn't be entirely easy.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Lasci's Office : Level 3 { Mission Application} Empty 1st Mission

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:09 am

1st Mission : Concert

Briefing: Ah yes, its hunting season, and what better place to start than Karakura towns concert hall, it would be filled with people then again, sightings of shinigami guards are proven, try not to cause to much trouble, but get as much souls as you please until your satisfied, but with shinigami's around, its a dangerous hunt.

Mission partner: No one has taken the offer yet, care to suggest a person?

Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11592

Lasci's Office : Level 3 { Mission Application} Empty Re: Lasci's Office : Level 3 { Mission Application}

Post by Kyouga Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:16 am

How about Claire? If I went with her, I believe it would be less likely for me to get caught.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:50 am

Claire eh? Okay then, she's already in the leaving world, send her a tease ^_^
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128869

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:17 am

Name: Shiro Ookami
    Mission Difficulty: Easy
    Mission type: Soul Hunting
    Comments to Lasci: Add any other person you want to add in this mission. Kyouga, the other guy Jason plays, anyone else so I won't be alone in this XD
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5871

Post by Cross Marian Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:50 am

Name: Cross Marian
    Rank: I think Ruru said 5th seat, as Cross has allied himself with the arrancar once again.
    Mission Difficulty: Joined by someone
    Comments to Lasci: Make sure that Roukostu goes along as well. This is a training sesion for the both of them.
    Jeremy Winters
    Jeremy Winters
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5339

Post by Jeremy Winters Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:33 am

Mission difficulty ranges from easy, intermediate and hard.

Please inform roukostu that she is included in this mission as well, aside all else, i need to know the difficulty first before sending you a mission.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm