Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+5
Kagome
Dio
Hinamori44
Loli Gaga
joe4ever86
9 posters

FullMetal Alchemist

joe4ever86
    Menos
    Menos

BD-cash : 6652

FullMetal Alchemist Empty FullMetal Alchemist

Post by joe4ever86 Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:10 pm

This anime series is quite a well-made series, even though it was short. What do you guys and gals think about FullMetal Alchemist?

I am a real die-hard fan of Roy Mustang and Edward Elric (but mostly roy :P)
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80583

FullMetal Alchemist Empty Re: FullMetal Alchemist

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:15 pm

ZOMG!

i'm a huge fan of envy, i changed my name in a social network to envious one cause of him.

i didnt like the title at first, i hated it.

baah, but then i watched it,and i couldnt stop, it was too short.

i want a season two.

like after the movie.

hehe
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220427

Post by Hinamori44 Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:48 pm

Heay! I love this manga/anime!!!

So good storyline and characters! yay Fullmetal Alchemist rocks! I´m big fan! But I didn´t watch all episodes yet...but I will! yay 🎅
    Dio
    Dio
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 6714

Post by Dio Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:47 am

lol well ruru aparently they are gnna make a second season of FMA... i have no idea how but someone actually sent me a link on ...the site you left... to a site that had an article about it!
    i was so stoked when i read that and have been patiently waiting since ^^
    Kagome
    Kagome
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6593

Post by Kagome Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:02 am

I can't wait for the new Fullmetal Alchemist anime. I love the manga. ^^
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47182

Post by Haji Yukimura Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:31 pm

Dio wrote:lol well ruru aparently they are gnna make a second season of FMA... i have no idea how but someone actually sent me a link on ...the site you left... to a site that had an article about it!
    i was so stoked when i read that and have been patiently waiting since ^^

You are absolutely right! The official announcement came out in what would be volume 20 of the manga chapters. It was a special wrap around cover.

This is not going to be a second season though. Or at least that is what they are saying. Apparently this time around, instead of creating a new story, they are going to follow the story of the manga, which is much much better than the first anime attempt was.

The original anime is based on a few of the early chapters, some novelettes written by a lady named makoto Inoue (EX: The two part episode called "The other Brothers Elric" is actually a novel called "The Land of Sand"), and some made up stuff.

The first anime came out when the manga was still very very young.

The new anime will have some different things, like no dante, but the Homunculi will be lead by a man named Father, and also you will find out that Homunculi can only be created by him, they aren't failed human transmutations. Also you will see characters from a country to the east called Xing, and some of the Homunculi will be different, like King Bradley which is Wrath, not pride.

Point being I'm stoked to because FMA is my favorite of all time, and the manga story is just so good I can't wait to see it in anime form. It will not be linked to the first series or the movie, since Hiromu Arakawa will have her hand directly in it this time, but the series will be much better.

This is what has been officially released, but as with anything, anything can happen. When April gets here will will know, since that is when it is slated to begin.

(And just for Joe, I can assure you that Mustang will be even better this time around..lol)

Haji
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 99266

Post by war_makes_me_happy Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:03 am

I have also heard about the 2nd Season to FMA. It is as the person above me has explained, it will be a continuation based around the unexplained parts of the manga that were not in the original anime. It will probably be more of a recap then anything along with additional semi-story arcs and a few new twist and turns. I myself am curious and excited to see where they take this anime as they close this saga [officially], in actuality they should have just made the movie like an OVA [or maybe just one final episode as an addition to the final DVD]. The movie was kind of "unnecessary" but I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Al kind of "transcend" his brothers abilities, some kind of closure to it was reassuring.

Can't wait!

My favorite characters will always be the Homunculi, even more still: Lust, Sloth and Dante
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128865

Post by Muerte Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:12 pm

Roy Mustang freaken rocks!
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64780

Post by cool beans Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:06 pm

Roy Mustang is definatly cool, a click of his fingers and bang your on fire, but my favourite character is definatly Hughes... I had to watch it all over again the other day on the new series... when his little girl starts crying too ahh i couldnt handle it :(
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128865

Post by Muerte Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:49 pm

poor guy. I liked Major Hughes also.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:44 pm

Winrei freaken rocks! I like her and I also like Lust. How she is bad guy for a while then she ends up helping Ed in the end.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:03 pm