Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Full Metal Alchemist: Chapter 100 (Spoilers)

Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47195

Full Metal Alchemist: Chapter 100 (Spoilers) Empty Full Metal Alchemist: Chapter 100 (Spoilers)

Post by Haji Yukimura Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:33 pm

I really didn't have a special reason to post about this chapter as far as talking about it as a whole, I'm just still in shock at the turn of events.

There were a lot of deaths in this one, and I'm still kinda tripped out about it.

I don't know if they will kill Bradley off this way; seeing him fall into the water just doesn't seem to be the way to do it to me, but who knows.

Seeing the Briggs Captain and Lan Fan's Grandfather die was not unexpected, Bradley really messed them up.

The one that tripped me out, and I have no idea if it's just a build up or if she is really being killed off, was Riza Hawkeye. Seeing her get her throat cut in front of Roy on the last Page blew my mind.

I couldn't believe Arakawa-san would go that route with it, but I have to give the lady credit; she is an amazing story teller.

I am hyped up about next month now, and I hate I have to wait so long..lol

wow; sorry; there was alot more going on, I just wanted to talk about Riza because that caught me off guard.

Full Metal Alchemist: Chapter 100 (Spoilers) Empty Re: Full Metal Alchemist: Chapter 100 (Spoilers)

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:16 am

Full Metal Alchemist Manga has gotten so strange lately, but a huge twist. It is however, tottaly wicked and I would recommend to beginner anime and manga fans.
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 58411

Full Metal Alchemist: Chapter 100 (Spoilers) Empty Re: Full Metal Alchemist: Chapter 100 (Spoilers)

Post by King_Nothing Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:05 am

I finally finished it recently, and omigosh, I loved it.
    blackstrawberry
    blackstrawberry
    5th Division
    5th Division

BD-cash : 25779

Post by blackstrawberry Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:41 am

Well, I think that I read final chapters of Full Metal Alchemist....It's kinda sad....The father had to give up his....*sob*

So, the brothers never lost anything, but made some memories for themselves to keep.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:19 pm