Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

training in squad nine's new captain : Ashly Heathen's test

The Storyteller
    The Storyteller
    Unknown
    Unknown

BD-cash : 4801

training in squad nine's new captain : Ashly Heathen's test Empty training in squad nine's new captain : Ashly Heathen's test

Post by The Storyteller Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:43 pm

Time: Afternoon

training in squad nine's new captain : Ashly Heathen's test Sword_of_Akasha

The grounds of squad 6, little is know about what it truly hides. what is hidden there could be revealed and yes more will be lurking in the shadows. Now under the command of another shinigami, the lady who is almost as twisted about battles... no, a lot more so then the previous captain would stand there waiting. The temptress who craves blood. A monster who would kill all in her wake if she so wishes it.

It would seem she pulled the short straw this time around. There is a new shinigami who has been given the test as captain, and she must see if he is ready. Sitting on the steps of the mighty training ground, she would wait for him. Pondering to herself, she wondered if he was cute, smiling gently she just thought that she never saw the agony a cute guys face when their heart was seen out of their body.

Spoiler:
    CaptGodless
    CaptGodless
    Human

BD-cash : 4608

training in squad nine's new captain : Ashly Heathen's test Empty Re: training in squad nine's new captain : Ashly Heathen's test

Post by CaptGodless Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:39 am

He'd waited for this moment. Since he graduated the academy the one-eyed shinigami had been striving relentlessly to take his captains test. So when the invitation came for him to meet the 6th's captain in the 6th division training area Ash nearly had a heart attack.

Ash showed up to what he dubbed the 'floating arena' in the standard shinigami uniform. At least he tried to, but something just kept tickling the back of his neck, so the gray haired shinigami was forced to remove his top and carry it folded over his right arm. The impression of awe was obvious upon his face as he walked in, switching to pleasant surprise at seeing Rosso. Captain's test with an attractive women? Only a bottle of sake could make this day any better. Ash sent his silent thanks to the heavens for blessing him in such a way.

Raising his left hand in greeting Ash walked towards Rosso with a genuine smile across his lips. "Safe to assume that you'll be my tester?" Waiting barely half a second for the reply he offered his right hand to the 6th captain, the sleeve of his hadori rudely sliding out of it's fold to dangle of his arm. "Ashly Heathen, pleasure to meet you."
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9406

training in squad nine's new captain : Ashly Heathen's test Empty Re: training in squad nine's new captain : Ashly Heathen's test

Post by Aki_624 Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:37 am

[Just here to watch cause I'm bored]

Aki stepped above the field with her hood down and googles on her head. She stared at the field in a great big smile. "Been awhile since I seen some action. This should be good. Since it is for a captains posistion after all." Aki moved away so she would not be hit but still see the battle field clearly.
    The Storyteller
    The Storyteller
    Unknown
    Unknown

Post by The Storyteller Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:56 pm

Looking down, the seductive temptress that was the captain of squad 6 saw both Aki and the shinigami to be tested. She smiled to herself as she got of one of the steps as she would begin to walk down them, her heels clicking with each step. Her physique was intimidating for being nigh perfection. One of her golden gauntlets were brought to her hips as the other went around her back, underneath the fabric by her waist. When she spoke it was a voice that would make men melt. Romanian none the less. In fact all she was missing was a pair of fangs and she could be considered a vampire.

"velcome darling... so you are the candidate for being the next squad 9 captain... I am the captain of squad 6, Rosso "the crimson". since you passed the theory test the practical exam will be done with me. All you have to do is defeat me darling"

she spoke the last part in a slight undermining bit, thinking of him like a child of some sort. this was normal for rosso, thought her previous thought returned to her mind... how would his face be when his heart is ripped out of his chest.
    CaptGodless
    CaptGodless
    Human

Post by CaptGodless Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:47 am

What a beauty! Ash thought as he looked up at the captain of the 6th squad. A night out drinking with her would probably be awesome! She looks like she'd prefer vodka. Shots. I'm betting classy lounge over..... The gray haired testee's eyes clearly gave away that he wasn't thinking about the test for several seconds. Focus you fool! She's likely to punish missteps like that in the test! Her looks are definitely a weapon.

Ash let out a sigh as he pulled is arm in. "And I was hoping we'd have a chance to talk first." Walking past Rosso on her left side the one-eyed man was unhurried in his movements as he folded the top of his haori and crouched to place it on the ground. "Well I guess women like you are really busy so you don't have a little time for idle chit-chat." As the man stood up he stretched his arms over his head, reaching towards the sky. Moving with a much clearer purpose Ash went by Rosso's right side and back to his original position.

Reaching down the green eyed shinigami drew his weapons from the scabbards on his left hip. Wakazashi in a reverse grip in his left hand while his shorter than normal katana was held regularly in his right. The testee shifted comfortably into a more western fencing stance. "So shall we begin Captain Rosso? I'm ready to call you my equal." The wannabe captain's voice was only slightly boisterous.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:10 am

As always captain Rosso was fearless and to her graceful at the same time scary. She looked at the new oppent who yelled the words, equal. Aki giggled and sat down in a comfortable spot to watch the battle. "Don't kill em Cappy Rosso~"
    The Storyteller
    The Storyteller
    Unknown
    Unknown

Post by The Storyteller Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:03 am

The red lips of the female would turn to a smile as she would listen to Captain-to-be speak about being treated as equals. It was cute, amusing... even borderline silly to her. The woman would then bring out, with her left hand a handle of a sword, however it would appear there is no sword for this to be a handle to. Spikes ornated the item and a barrel was seen in the middle of centre of the piece. She chuckled a little, even laughing at what was said.

"but sweet little aki... what will he look like when his heart of out of his chest, seeing blood spilling from it and know his final moment is to sees his very heart being crushed in my hands... i wonder if it will be more amusing then last time.."

She said as as she would vanish from sight. Was it shunpo or was it something else. as the wind in the arena blew around a red dot was seen high in the sky, falling rapidly. From the handle Rosso had, blood would seem from come from it and form a double sided blade. Bringing the blade spinning she would begin to have red aura around her as she became from and morelike a arrow firing down. Then at a point she velocity rapidly increased and she hurled onto the arena like a meteor. the result if she made it would cause devastation to the area[/b]
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:02 am

Aki giggled at Rosso's words. As she attacked the new captain to be Aki yelled, "That would be an interesting site, if you make it happen I'll paint the very scene on my walls! To remember another great win~"She giggled
    CaptGodless
    CaptGodless
    Human

Post by CaptGodless Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:51 am

The would-be captain frowned at the comment about ripping his heart out. Before he could retort however his opponent had already begun her attack. Following the Crimson's "jump" up Ash let out a low whistle at the crimson speck. "Up is new. Up is probably bad." He made the comment to nobody other than himself. With a shunpo he moved to his top while whispering to his blade. "Let the water tremble." The release was lightning quick, one second his blade was sealed in a fencing stance, the next it was in shikai by his top.

Scooping up his top Ash shunpoed over to Aki and hastily dropped the top of his haori into the small captain's lap. Speaking rather rapidly the eye patched male smiled at Aki. "Huge favor! Don't let my top get ruined, it's laundry day and it's the only one I got right now. Thanks!" Without even waiting for a response Ash did a jump of his own on what appeared to be an intercept course for the crimson streak........ and missed horribly, reaching Rosso's path two seconds after she'd already passed.

Flipping upside down, soon to be Captain Heathen planted his feet against his own reaitsu and pushed off of it like a swimmer coming out of a flip-turn; chasing after his opponent in a free fall. Softly humming to himself, Ash followed the crimson streak into the ground. The devastation the sixth squad captain reaped upon the ground made him glad he'd followed instead of attempting to take her head on. A second after Rosso landed Ash delivered an overhead chop intended to cleave the lady from crown to tail; all the while humming an incessant ditty as water pooled underneath him.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:46 am

Aki grabbed the top and threw is behind her where it landed somewhere safe. "Laundry day or not, I don't watch people's property. And, to make it fun. If you don't defeat Rosso within the hour~ Bye Bye haori
    The Storyteller
    The Storyteller
    Unknown
    Unknown

Post by The Storyteller Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:58 pm

The smoke dissipated around rosso, as the male would come to the blast point. she took a jump back so she would not be hit by the male would probably would be able to make a simple change of direction. Waiting for the sound of him to hit the ground. She would being her unusual weapon swinging around in the smoke. Not only is it causing less and less smoke in the area, but to the unwary captain if he is not vigilant enough he will soon loose a limb. or worse. Decapitation.

When the smoke cleared fully, she looked at him with a lustful look as she brought back her blade to her side.

bringing up her hand she would speak as her gauntlet glowed. Her Reiatsu raised as she a strange air surrounded her. It was then her gauntlet would glow blue.

"hado number 33, sokatsui!"

She said as a blue fireball exploded from it and was shot at the testee. She was having a good time. but the question is will she show restraint or show this testee why she is known as the crimson.
    (sorry for not being on, i had a presentation to deal with this week)
    CaptGodless
    CaptGodless
    Human

Post by CaptGodless Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:42 am

(OOC: No worries, real life is just that annoying thing between posts.)

Not feeling any resistance to his chop Ash let the momentum of his swing carry him into a front roll just as the 6th captain swing whistled over his back. His soft hum never let up as his back rolled over the rubble and water. Gaining his feet he didn't even need to look back to feel the lust in Rosso's gaze.

Looking over his right shoulder, the gray hair shinigami gave a smirk as The Crimson's reaitsu grew dense and coalesced around her hand. As the captains glove glowed blue the smirk turned into a grin. The fireball didn't even make it a foot before a jet of water shot from the ground and extinguished the ball of blue fire, creating a wall of steam.

The soft hum finally burst into words as the steam first began to form. The one-eyed shinigami sang in a baritone, similar to the creaking of a ship with it's sails full of wind. As his voice rang out he charged straight ahead into his tester, opening a salvo of slashes with a cross chop from his left shoulder. He didn't expect any of these attacks to actually hit his opponet, just to keep her on the defensive as the water pooled around their feet.

Lyrics Ash is singing during the barrage.
    "Yo-ho, yo-ho tis a pi'ates life fo' me.
    To pillage, plunder, rifle and loot.
    Drink up ya bastards, yo-ho.
    I'll kidnap an ravage an not give a hoot.
    The Storyteller
    The Storyteller
    Unknown
    Unknown

Post by The Storyteller Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:50 am

She would listen to the male's music as she would begin to defend the incoming blows. His element is water then is it? she noticed as she was defending that he was was wishing for it to occur. pushing forward she laughed and swing her over sized zanpakutou to the side, either pushing or forcing the blades back with the way they were positioned. Using the momentum she would spin around and point her zanpakutou vertically one of the blades touching the ground. Pulling the trigger on the blade, a loud bang occurred, firing bullets out from the barrel at the center of the spiked hand guard.

Lunging forward she would retract one of the blades into the handle and swing it in the direction of captain to be, she would grin loving that she was pushed back for the length she was, this one is strong. Thought she wonders how strong he can be
    CaptGodless
    CaptGodless
    Human

Post by CaptGodless Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:59 am

The force of Rosso's disengagement forced Ash to take a step back with his right foot, which also brought his dagger wide to the left and his cutlass up over his head. Seeing an opening when the 6th captain spun around the testee leaned in for a slash with the cutlass; only to be greeted by a clicking sound with a tube pointed at his chest. Given a split second to react the gray haired man leaned awkwardly to the left, feeling the wind of the bullet graze his right hip.

Seeing the incoming red blade the one eyed shinigami brought his cutlass in close to his body, angled so his opponents strike would go up and wide. Bringing the dagger to the blade of the cutlass for added leverage as the two combatants blades clashed.

The strength of the blow nearly caused the pirate-y shinigami to lose his balance, but pivoting on his left foot gave him the leverage he needed to throw the large zanpakutou away from his body. The pivot brought his right foot in a quick semi-circle to meet the inside of Rosso's own right foot. Straightening up Ash grinned as he stood hip to hip and chest to chest with his tester; all without missing a beat of his song through the whole mess of acrobatics.

Using his dagger to engage the red haired captain's weapon to keep it out of play as he leaned in and placed a solid kiss on his opponents lips. A second after their lips made contact Ash attempted to plant the basket hilt of his cutlass into Rosso's chest and push, using the blunt edge of his dagger to pull her arm behind him while twisting his hips to throw the captain over his hip.

Should his gamble pay off Rosso would find that the water at their feet would envelope her forearms, neck, waist and knees. The surface tension of the water would be stronger than if she fell from a mile high and hit the water, even rebounding half the force she exerted against the watery bonds. The tip of Ash's cutlass would hover over the red haired captains sternum, a smile showing he'd enjoyed more than just the fight.

Lyrics Ash is singing.
    Yo-ho, yo-ho tis a pi'ates life fo' me
    To extort and pilfer, then filch and sack.
    Maraud and embezzle and even highjack.

Yo-ho, yo-ho tis a pi'ates life fo' me
    I kindle and char and in flame and ignite.
    I'll burn up this city, truly a fright.
    The Storyteller
    The Storyteller
    Unknown
    Unknown

Post by The Storyteller Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:07 pm

this shingigami interested Rosso. In a way she was disappointed he was not in her squad. The blade work is marvelous. the foot work was spectacular. Dodging Blades and bullets alike.

Even coming up to her and-... Did her just do that?! has he just stolen a kiss from the captain testing him?! This caught the blood thirsty off guard, however she snapped out if it when she felt the sudden thrust against her chest. seeing the knife coming at her. she would quickly catch it, unfortunately it was caught with such force it went through her gauntlet, her hand and out the other side. She gritted through the pain, a sickle grin on her face as the blood came from her hand. she had him, now with her hand gripping his own hand...

" hado number 11... Tsuzuri Raiden"

the bloodies gauntlet would begin to spark as the lightning began to travel down the gauntlet and across the testee. She said in a serious tone. She is as beautiful as she is deadly, and she will not let him get away will what he did. He will die like all the other she had tested. he will not let him like after what he did.
    CaptGodless
    CaptGodless
    Human

Post by CaptGodless Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:24 am

Ash winced slightly as his dagger went through the gauntlet and accompanying hand. His voice even skipped a beat before seeing the grin on her face as the bleeding hand touched his. The singing stopped as the electrically attack forced the gray haired shinigami's jaw to lock up. The electricity ran through his body only to end up dispersing through the water pooled around his feet, and that of his opponents.

While the lightning kido danced over his body the one eye'd shinigami condensed his reaitsu, focusing a portion of it into his left hand, his dagger hand. "Bakudō 35 - Wa Raika." The golden ring snaked out from his fist in an attempt to wrap around Rosso's arms, binding her reaitsu to prevent any other kido attacks.

With the dagger still embedded in the gauntlet the male shinigami gave rather viscous jerk upwards, not letting the trapped hand slide off of the blade. With both their hands above their head Ash brought his cutlass in line to deliver a slash to the open side of the sixth captain's defense. Regardless of the outcome Heathen would flash step back five yards and giving a grin to his tester, right before disappearing with another flash step.

Ash would appear just north of Rosso and launch a powerful attack in an effort to wound. He would then execute another flash step and come from the east of his opponent, delivering another powerful slash. And thus he began a full 360 degree barrage of attacks against the sixth captain, never striking from the same place twice, nor the same pattern, occasionally even striking from above. There was less than one to two seconds between each attack, each delivered with a little more power than the last.
    The Storyteller
    The Storyteller
    Unknown
    Unknown

Post by The Storyteller Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:28 am

She had him or so she thought. She began to regret making such a fool hearty move as to get close in such a manner. Though that the song was finished was a joy for him. Though before she could make her next move she was bound and her kido ceased. as the knife was jerked out jaggedly. this made her wince in pain, though she had a grin on her face. A sickle grin as he would begin the onslaught on her body.

carving and striking the body as blood spilt everywhere. first one, then two and three... even four strikes made contact with rosso. And yet she still has that very smile. Eventually on on fifth she reacted and held the cutlass edge with the wounded hand. Before the pirate's and the bystander's eyes, the skin and even that gaunlet began to repair and heal. the knife hit against the shikai she possessed.

Breathing heavily, her eyes closed she would begin to speak in a malious tone

" do you want to know why i am called 'the crimson'..?"

her eyes opened as she would begin to glow red... In fact red lightning was struck everywhere including near Aki. She would look at him as a vampiric blood lust was seem plasterd to her face. each and every wound began to heal. Fangs could be seen from her face as she would move forwards as easilly and as simply as required.
    This was the form that could be considered as her bankai though it was not. This was a form that her bloodthirst is greatest. Blood burst Rosso

LET ME SHOW YOU!
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:19 am

Aki's eyes sharpened as she moved quickly and in a split second was in front of Rosso with smoke around them slowely dispercing. Rosso's feet were slightly frozen the the ground and so were her arms. Aki was in front of Rosso her right hand on her sword almost as if she was about to pull it out.

"Rosso-san! That's enough now! You know you can't go any further without going through a massacre! The battle's over so let's cool down!"

Aki said smiling brightly while turning toward Ash and again smiling. "Congradulations Ash! Your are now the Captain of the 9th division. Please be a responsible captain and forever be loyal to your posistion!" Aki said clapping. Than smirked, "Sorry to stop the fight so early, but we both would have been dead meat! But you passed so yay!"
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7622

Post by Funnyguy339 Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:15 pm

As the red Lightning would strike around the area it would be clashed by various Blue lightning volts. The area began to pour down with rain as the clouds above would turn a very dark Grey, Thunder and Lightning both Clashing in the skys.

The roar of thunder clearly heard, the smell of a burning cigar in the air, A tall figure stood there just behind the new captain of squad 9 and the captain of squad 3 and Rosso.

Standing at 6"7 a tattered damaged Captains robe which would reveal the squad 6 logo on it, the man stood there looking slightly elderly with a now grayish with hints of blonde in his hair and beard. He then spoke.

"Well now... if it's a Massacre you want... then it's a massacre you'll get!"

He said this in a vicious tone of voice. It was the Former squad 6 Captain Michael Shichirou kicked out of the Soul Society for the suspected murder of several other captains.

"Aki... leave this place with the squad 9 Cap. I'll handle things here. If anyone asks, you know nothing on what's going on here... that counts for you aswell squad 9 cap."

It was illigal for Mike to be here and he had to knock out alot of people just to be back in his homeland. He stood there as the rain would pour rapidly with thunder and lightning roaring in the skies.

Mike was still not at 100% power, his power was only 50% but it would be enough to knock out the Squad 6 Captain and get what he needs and leave.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:24 am

Aki's eyes sharpened again as she gripped her zanpaktou tighter. She stood between Rosso and Mike smiling, "It's been awhile!" She said laughing, "But Mike you know your not allowed here!"
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:36 am

"Exactly why I told you to pretend I wasen't here, there's a package filled with things you like that's already been dropped of in your squad, go there and you will recieve what I like to call payment for this favour you will do me. Don't worry I'll be quick, I won't kill her simply restrain her take what I need then I'll be on my way once again."

Mike said this looking directly at Rosso feeling her thirst for blood. Mike wasen't at full strength but would still attempt to hold her back as much as he could. He never had his zanpaktou's unsheathed and his hands were by his sides were everyone could see them.
    CaptGodless
    CaptGodless
    Human

Post by CaptGodless Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:54 am

The second his blade stopped moving Ash flash stepped away from Rosso. He didn't know what sort of attack would come at hims so the one eyed shnigami thought it would be best just not to be there. After her outburst of showing him why she was called the crimson he was a split second away from charging when Aki got between them.

Ash smiled at Aki as he scratched his face not really understanding why the fight had just been stopped. But it didn't matter to him, he'd finally made captain. "Why thank you. I'll of course be..." The gray haired male was unable to finish his sentence due to the appearance of Michael. Ash turned to look at the newcomer with his good eye and let out a low whistle.

Stretching his arms over his head Ash moved to stand beside the second squad's captain. Stretching his arms over his head he gently shook his head. "Nobody want's a massacre. And your demands aren't going to be met, at least not like this." The new captains voice was calm, with a soothing tone. "So how about we all head back to the Ninth's barracks, I'm sure there's some sake and tea that we can talk over to work this all out."
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:15 am

Aki took hold of her blade and smiled, "Ne, Ash-kun. Take Rosso, get out of here or at least stay back with her." She said walking abit toward Mike, "Sorry Mike, but... I'm still a captain you know, een though I do love presents. I need a valid reason to step down and let you through. If you can't, just kill me and take her."
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:34 am

"A valid reason, to regain my abilities and get back to 100% here on this floating island I created a cave filled with chrystalls each one containing my power stored away for thousands of years. I only ever use them if I really need them...

My power is only 50% a third seat could take me down. I care for you Aki that is why I have not yet attacked you. If you do not believe me then you can do two things,

1: call on as many guards as you wish to come and arrest me.
    2: Or you can come with me and witness it with your own eyes once I retreave what I need I will be gone. And you can witness it yourself."

Mike said this and then afterwards looked down on Aki. His eyes showed he was telling the truth because if he was lying he would've already striked down the people in this arena.

He grabed his cigar with two fingers and took in a deep puff and then droped the now dead cigar on the ground, stomping on it with his large foot. He blew out the smoke into the air creating a small cloud that soon dissapered due to the heavy rain fall.

"So what will it be captain? will you believe me or not?"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:52 am

Aki crossed her arms, "What is it that you need? I'm not much of a follower. I just want to sleep in my castle. Everyone else is nowhere to be found so I'm just here so you don't murder anyone again~" She said laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:57 pm