Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Squad 6 Captain Michael Shichirou vs Squad 8 Captain Kamon

Xero
    Xero
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5569

Squad 6 Captain Michael Shichirou vs Squad 8 Captain Kamon Empty Squad 6 Captain Michael Shichirou vs Squad 8 Captain Kamon

Post by Xero Thu May 19, 2011 9:30 am

-----------------------------------

Kamon entered his training cave with Michael behind him. "This is my division's training area. The front of the cave is the most used but there is an area deeper in the cave which I don't let many people go to. That should be fine for our training session," Kamon said to his former captain. Their footsteps echoed throughout the cave; their presence alone seemed to rattle the stalactites which threatened to fall.

Kamon led Michael back, deep into the cave. It looked very much like any other place that they've been which is why he doesn't want others to venture this far. They arrived at their destination. Kamon turned around and spoke, "We're here."
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7607

Squad 6 Captain Michael Shichirou vs Squad 8 Captain Kamon Empty Re: Squad 6 Captain Michael Shichirou vs Squad 8 Captain Kamon

Post by Funnyguy339 Fri May 20, 2011 5:52 am

Michael walks down the path that Kamon was leading him, Michael then had enough of walking and then instantly unsheathed his swords and said.

"Great place you got here reminds me of my own arena now then quit walking and we fight!"

Michael jumped up and dived down to tackle Kamon with his blades if this hit him he would be pierced in his back and then they would go rolling or falling all the way down to the floor.

Last edited by Funnyguy339 on Fri May 20, 2011 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just changed the names from karou to kamon :))
    Xero
    Xero
    Wandering soul

Squad 6 Captain Michael Shichirou vs Squad 8 Captain Kamon Empty Re: Squad 6 Captain Michael Shichirou vs Squad 8 Captain Kamon

Post by Xero Fri May 20, 2011 6:34 am

(Note: My character's name is Kamon.)
    Kamon drew his sword with his right hand and parried Michael's sword to his left (Mike's left). He then placed his left palm on Michael's face and said, "Sho.". Casting a spell which would knock the captain away had it hit.

"Impatient, are we?" Kamon chuckled.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Fri May 20, 2011 7:17 am

Michael was thrown back, he then twisted his body and skidded his feet along the floor, he then said.

"Impatient, no. Bored. Yes I also wish to see how much you have improoved since you were last in my squad"

Michael smirked as he had he zanpaktou beside him. He griped them tightly and then pointed at Kamon with he's right zanpaktou and then said.

"Go on, take the first strike, remember if you slip you fall..."

Michael looks down the edge of the pathway that they were on and then says.

"And you fall all the way down... dang... that is one big a.ss drop!"

He then turns he's attention back to he's former squad member.
    Xero
    Xero
    Wandering soul

Post by Xero Fri May 20, 2011 12:45 pm

"Heh, you don't need to tell me that. It's my training ground." Kamon took a few steps forward and extended his left arm. "Hado #33: Sokatsui." An azure energy erupted from Kamon's hand and sped towards Michael. Kamon then, because of the blocked vision that the spell provided, took the opportunity to shunpo into the air and onto the bottom of a stalactite and back down toward Michael. The sword was held to stab his opponent and was aimed at the top of his head.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Sat May 21, 2011 2:31 am

Michael sees the blast coming towards him and then hears the sound of Kamon jumping up, he steps forwards and slashes through the kido attack and then looks up to see kamon fall down and just miss him as Michael side stepped a few more steps to the side to dodge the attack.
    Xero
    Xero
    Wandering soul

Post by Xero Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:07 am

Kamon landed on the ground in a crouched position, his sword still in his right hand. He lifted his head and gave a determined look before shunpo'ing behind Michael, slashing at him in the process. Kamon put so much force into this shunpo that it would be difficult to directly block it. If this attack were to go uninterrupted, it would split Michael's side open.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:05 am

Michael smirked and shunpoed behind Kamon just before he attempted to slash Michael's back. He appeared behind him and then fired a kido attack, he shouted.

"Bakudō 61. Rikujōkōrō"

As he says this six thin, wide beams of light that slam into a target's midsection, if this hit it would paralyze his whole body leaving him vulnerable for another attack.
    Xero
    Xero
    Wandering soul

Post by Xero Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:43 am

Kamon gripped his sword with both hands and slashed through one of the beams, shattering it. He then made his way out of the trap through the direction that he opened. "Heh, having to use both hands already? I must be losing my touch..." Kamon turned around and let his arms fall to his sides. His zanpakutou was now in only one of his hands again.

"I believe it's your turn."
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:09 am

"Heh alright then to make it easier then."

Michael withdraws he's left zanpaktou and only holds up he's right zanpaktou.

"Lets hope this is easier for you heh... Bakudō 1. Sai"

As he said this an un vieable energy would begin to surround Kamon and begin to tighten he's body and hold them together.
    Xero
    Xero
    Wandering soul

Post by Xero Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:44 am

---This topic has been discussed and now is closed---
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:34 am

This fight has ended in a draw, both members were injured and both returned to there squad bases.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:51 pm