Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+3
Aki_624
Muerte
Loli Gaga
7 posters

Trial Captain Test {want to be captain? Read this}

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80584

Trial Captain Test {want to be captain? Read this} Empty Trial Captain Test {want to be captain? Read this}

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:39 pm

Okay, so BD admins have been discussing upon them selves (So that means evil news for everyone)

We introduce to you the Bleach Dynasty Trial Captainship test.

Now what is this about? Good thing you asked. This is an alternate way for us to see if you can really make a good captain or not. We will give you a division, and its up to you on how you run it for a month.

But there are several conditions you must accomplish to pass the exams.

1. You must get 5 active members that wont leave BD (real members, and not you in a different user name >.<)
    2. You must place effort into making divisional threads, trashy threads will be trashed.
    3. You remain a member in your designated division until results come out. (say your a 6th Division member, you remain a 6th member until you pass)
    4. Keep your division active (if it dies out, your dreams die with it :D)

This promo will only last for a month. starting today Mar 26, 2010.

Available Divisions:

1st Division
    3rd Division
    4th Division
    5th Division
    7th Division
    9th Division
    12th Division
    13th Division

anyone can join in this, there isn't even a post count requirement. Goodluck, and post here so that we can approve it.

Making you captain of the said division doesn't make you the official captain, this is just a trial captain-ship program, like an OJT.

You must fullfill the requirements within the month, or you will fail.

Last edited by seraphim on Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128866

Trial Captain Test {want to be captain? Read this} Empty Re: Trial Captain Test {want to be captain? Read this}

Post by Muerte Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:38 pm

Can I request that once I am truelly read as I knwo i'm not ready to captain my own division, that you save the 13th? If not, i'll be alright. I like the 6th. :3
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Trial Captain Test {want to be captain? Read this} Empty Re: Trial Captain Test {want to be captain? Read this}

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:44 pm

Did you read? its nothing permanent unless they make it work.

Also i cant do reserves, what if someone else wants it, that would be unfair.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:46 am

Well, may I try out for squad 13 captain then?

*Shoop da woop*
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:49 am

Granted, congratulations, you may now start building 13th Division, temp taichou
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:53 am

how? do i just post it here?

*shoop da woopa*
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:57 am

Yes, you can start posting threads now. being trial Captain wont gain you mod powers though, just take good care of the division ^_^
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:58 am

I'll go to the 13th and begin posting the topics in the threads so you'll know what they will be called and stuff
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:34 pm

It won't be long now till its been a month. :3
    If its been a month may I become squad 13 captain?
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9400

Post by Aki_624 Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:13 am

I would Like to be a captain for the 3rd squad
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:14 am

You have to wait a month like me. :P :P
    Good luck though Sara
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:19 am

-Approved

You may now design 3rd Division as you want, with threads and all that stuff. Trial expiration will be on May 6 ^_^

Goodluck
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:39 am

what happens after the trial experation ends
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:43 am

We decide if you keep it, if you did captain duties well, you will need members... real ones though.

That's the problem.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:55 am

so when the trial ends, we become official captains then work on the division and then get members?
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:06 am

No, read the post above you, when the trial ends, we decide whether you can keep the division or not.

Boo activity crisis.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:11 pm

ANYWAY!

I'd like to announce my involvement in this trial captain test.

Since im retiring my 8th captainship soon, i'm gonna try for 5th HAHA.

goodluck me.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:55 am

lol, ruru, can I try the original captains exam in a few days? Just wondering. Becasuse I have a lot of ideas for the 13th.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:59 am

This is the test =.=

The old test is not applicable as of this moment.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:59 am

Hmm, alright with me then. lol, I'll be prepared when 1month is up. I am doing the same Trial Testing on Ultimate Bleach and Roukostu is 8 division captain and Lee is squad 3 and I'm squad 1 and squad 12 will be closed till you come back
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:55 am

Well, im not entirely away, i just pop in and out. Anywho, a month then.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:28 pm

Lol
    Lets just wait together then. I can't wait for the 13th. If it works out well, ima work very hard on it.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468776

Post by Sanba Yukimura Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:19 am

Suzu im looking here and yes you have 4 new members but the 13th division has had ZERO activity. You need to fix that in the next 4 days or you wont get a division. And only Kyouga and Lee are active. Sooo if you want that division I would keep that up
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:43 am

Well, it basically all depends on activity. At least I've had little activity. It'll be like beans and the 6th with how it was just me and him for a short time. Now look at how it is.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468776

Post by Sanba Yukimura Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:46 am

it was only you two for like a week tho. you cant think about the 13th like a normal division. the thing about a trial is it dosnt last long and you gotta prove it wont die out. like the 2nd. I love that division but there rlly is nothing i can do about inactivity at the moment so i wouldnt be surprised if it was shut down. So prove that the same wont happen to your division. Like the 6th and the vizards are booming right now. make the 13th like that

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:55 am