Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Squad 8 training area

Xero
    Xero
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5569

Squad 8 training area Empty Squad 8 training area

Post by Xero Sat May 14, 2011 4:36 am

To find this cave, each person must trek outside of the gotei. The cave's inside is about 30 degrees cooler than the area ouside. Echos of water droplets that fall from the stalactites and into the lake at the bottom can be heard throughout the cave. The platforms are stable but the edges of them and the bridges seem to be crumbling away.

The caves aren't very large and all squad 8 members are welcome but are advised to come in groups of at least two or more.

-----------------------------------------------

Kamon entered the cave and turned around to view the entrance. He leaned up against one of the stalagmites which looked stable.
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Hollow
    Hollow

BD-cash : 5029

Squad 8 training area Empty Re: Squad 8 training area

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 Sun May 15, 2011 7:53 am

Mei walked into the training aread and she looked around with a scared look. "Th-This place changed alot... Brrrr... Its so cold." She said with a shiver as she put her hand on her hands close to her shoulders to show that she was really cold.

"What happened to the Sea and the Dock?" She asked to the air or to anyone who was around her. She hadn't realized that the Captain of 8th division had changed. So she didn't know that all of 8th division changed with the captain.
    Xero
    Xero
    Wandering soul

Post by Xero Sun May 15, 2011 10:04 am

"Ahem," Kamon cleared his throat which then echoed many times. He then stepped from where he was, beside a stalagmite. "I am the new captain of the 8th Division and will be overseeing your training for today. My name is Kamon." He introduced himself formally despite his usual informal attitude. Kamon was actually a bit nervous being a captain and training a member of his squad for the first time.
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Hollow
    Hollow

BD-cash : 5029

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 Tue May 17, 2011 4:58 am

"H-Hello Captain Kamon." She said as she shivered and she kept her hands where they were. "D-Do you have a jacket I can use to keep warm? I left mine in the barracks." She said as she looked at the captain. He seemed like a nice enough man that she could trust enough.
    Xero
    Xero
    Wandering soul

Post by Xero Tue May 17, 2011 7:31 am

"With the kind of training we're going to be doing, you won't need one," Kamon said. "Follow me." He began to lead the girl back into the cave.

"By the way, what's your name?"
    Minato Souji
    Minato Souji
    Soul

BD-cash : 4742

Post by Minato Souji Tue May 24, 2011 12:14 pm

Minato was newly accepted in the 8th Division. His captain , Kamon ask him to go to the training area. The captain said that he wants to test Minato. Minato was walking in the training area. He was shocked because the temperature is so cold."Who can stand this coldness?! Insane!" As Minato walked in , he heard someone talking. He quietly walked to that voice. He saw the the Captain. "Who is that person next to the captain? The vice captain maybe..."
    Xero
    Xero
    Wandering soul

Post by Xero Tue May 24, 2011 1:20 pm

Kamon turned around to face the new recruit. "Ah, you've arrived. Welcome to my training area." He then turned toward his lieutenant and shook his head. "I'm sorry but we'll have to continue this later. The recruit has opted to train with me so you'll have to sit out of this one."

Kamon walked toward the new recruit and began to introduce himself. "Hello, Minato Souji. I am Kamon, your captain, and I will be overseeing your training for today." He then returned to where he was standing, back still toward Minato and said, "Well, shall we begin? Attack me."
    Minato Souji
    Minato Souji
    Soul

BD-cash : 4742

Post by Minato Souji Tue May 24, 2011 1:48 pm

"What?! Like now? Well , what the heck... said Minato while smiling. Without wasting anytime , he quickly goes charging at the Captain. He draws out his Zanpaktou and aiming it at the Captain. Minato ran as fast as he could and hold his Zanpakotu with full energy..
    Xero
    Xero
    Wandering soul

Post by Xero Tue May 24, 2011 10:19 pm

Kamon reached behind himself, grabbed the sword on either side with his index finger and thumb, and twisted it out of Minato's hand. He then turned around and laid it on the ground. "You're gonna have to try harder than that. Unlike other divisions, in squad 8, brute force and strength alone won't get you very far. In fact, it'll likely get you killed in battle. Squad 8 is the task force of the gotei so you'll have to show some real skill," Kamon said to the recruit.

"Again."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:52 am