Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Squad 8 gets attacked by Raiden

Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

BD-cash : 5272

Squad 8 gets attacked by Raiden  Empty Squad 8 gets attacked by Raiden

Post by Raiden Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:25 am

(OOC MSG: Greetings, your squad has been specially selected to get attack by Raiden Squad 2 Vice Captain! Woohoo! right your squad is being attacked because it's to cause a destraction for something else that is going to happen. Not to your squad but some place else. All this is, is Raiden coming here destroying a few buildings and pavements and such... and also fighting some squad members also Smile Enjoy! Smile P.S you are not the only squad being attacked!.)
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Squad 8 gets attacked by Raiden  Empty Re: Squad 8 gets attacked by Raiden

Post by Raiden Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:27 am

Raiden walks into the area of squad 8 with his face covered and only thing able to be seen are his eyes and hair. He stands there in the center looking around to all the buildings and such around him.

He then extend his arms and begins to fire kido bolts to each of the buildings and everything around to attempt to destroy them and to cause large noises and smoke to arise from the area.

Hopefully this should catch someones attention as loud noises were being spread from the area.
    Xero
    Xero
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5590

Post by Xero Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:50 pm

Kamon sensed the newcomer's reiatsu before he heard the blasts. Nonetheless, he turned toward the source of the sound. "I don't know that energy..." He then leapt from his spot, over buildings, and toward the disruption.

Kamon came across the masked man while standing on top of one of the constructs with his arms folded. "Who are you and why are you destroying my division's buildings?" he asked in a very calm manner.
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:28 am

Raiden slowly turned around and said in a slight robotic voice.

"Ah... captain of the 8th division Kamon... former Squad 6 member.. underling of Michael Shichirou... prepare for battle if death is not what you want."

Raiden simply flicked his wrist at the captain and said.

"Shakahou!"

As he said this a large red orb filled with energy fired rapidly towards the captain in an attempt to hit him or his division.
    Xero
    Xero
    Wandering soul

Post by Xero Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:37 am

Kamon did nothing but extend his right arm. He caught the red energy ball with his hand and afterwards crushing it, dissipating it's energy into the wind. Kamon crossed his arms again. "You have not answered either of my questions. I ask again, who are you and why are you destroying these buildings?"
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:58 am

"I am who I am... and I do what I do."

He flicked his wrist once again and another kido shot came out. This time it was Tenran, a large powerful tornado shot out and fired towards the captain in an attempt to harm him.
    Xero
    Xero
    Wandering soul

Post by Xero Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:16 am

"What a non-answer." Kamon also sent out a Tenran just as strong to nullify the enemy's spell. This clash of gusts whipped a great amount of dust into the air, obscuring vision up to 20 feet. Kamon, though, was unfazed by this.
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:08 am

"Sekienton"

As he said this a large red smoke mixed up with the dust spreading around everywhere covering the area. And ontop of that raiden threw two smoke bombs the size of marbals that when they explode they would burts out into two colours, Blue and Green.

Now the whole arena was covered in different smokes and Raiden lowered his spiritual pressure so he coulden't be detected as easily. He began to shunpoe around the area until then landing ontop of one of the squad 8 Buildings. He simply stood there camoflaged with the colour of cement so that he would look like a statue.
    Xero
    Xero
    Wandering soul

Post by Xero Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:35 am

Kamon exited the cloud of multicolored smoke to the top of one of the building's roofs. He observed the smoke and saw a small trail that was barely jutting out from the rest in an unusual manner. He look in the direction that it was pointing out.

"Amateurish. Though I like the color you wear." Kamon lifted his arm and pointed his hand at the enemy. "Sōkatsui." His hand sparked blue and then energy gathered around it, finally unleashing a massive azure blast toward Raiden. This attack, he knew, was going to damage his buildings but this was no ordinary enemy.
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:37 am

"I see the Squad 6 Captain taught you well... you're just as reckless as him!... Raikōhō"

As Raiden extended his hand towards the orb a large jolt of Lightning fired towards the soukatsoi and Exploded with it causing large impact and aftermath. The explosion sent out a large powerful wave to the two that would damage the buildings and also make the two opponents move back only a few inches.

(All in all there feet just skid back abit, they don't fall just kinda move back is all.)
    Xero
    Xero
    Wandering soul

Post by Xero Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:47 am

He is shoved back a few inches because of the blast created by the spells, however not losing his balance and keeping his arms folded. "Hah, very good. Your spell was just as powerful as mine. However, I think the time for Kidō is over."

Kamon started walking toward Raiden at a constant and steadily fast pace. A few steps in, he unfolded his arms drew his Zanpakutō, holding it down in his right hand. Kamon would have normally not used his sword this early in the fight, but he saw how strong his opponent was and didn't want to risk taking unnecessary damage.
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:22 pm

Raiden sees the captain jump up into the sky. Raiden doesen't move an inch he simply stands and looks at him as he gets closer. He waits abit for the captain to get closer through the air. As a few secounds pass and the captain gets closer, raiden raises his hand aimed towards him as he then says.

"Bakudō 63. Sajo Sabaku (鎖条鎖縛, Locking Bondage Stripes)"

This kido attack is similar to Bakudō No. 4, but stronger, this spell binds the arms of a target. A large yellow glowing chain fires out of his hand and fires towards the captain in an attempt to wrap around him and trap his arms to his side. If this succseeded the captain will fall straight down to the floor which was atleast 20-30 feet down. If all that sucseeded Raiden would continue with further kido attacks.
    Xero
    Xero
    Wandering soul

Post by Xero Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:49 am

(Uh, Kamon didn't jump. I don't even see anything that would make you believe that he did. He was just walking toward Raiden.)

The yellow chain encircled Kamon. He raised his zanpakutō and slashed at it with both hands. "Hah!" he called out as he bifurcating it and making it fade to dust. "Didn't I say no more spells?" Kamon shunpo'd beside his opponent, showing his amazing speed and skill in this technique. Upon reaching this location, the shinigami thrust his sword into the side of where Raiden was. If this attack were to succeed, Kamon's sword would be buried 18 inches into his opponent's stomach.
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:12 pm

(You make a fair point, I just throught that seeing as we were on two seperate rooftops you'd come charging at me and then jump kinda... sorry! :P)

Raiden instantly dissapered just as the Captain would attempt to thrust his blade into him. The dissaperance was Raiden's shunpoe as he would re-appear behind the captain grabing hold of his zanpaktou unsheathing it and instantly turning it into a slash attack in an attempt to slash the back of the captains head.
    Xero
    Xero
    Wandering soul

Post by Xero Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:32 pm

(Oh, my bad. Your thoughts make sense though. I guess it was just up to how we saw it in our minds.)

'Fast...' Kamon thought as Raiden vanished behind him. Noticing all too well the attack that was aimed toward his head, he wondered if this attack served more than one purpose.

Kamon crouched to escape the swipe, though a few hairs were cut off of his head. He shoved his right hand toward Raiden's chest attempting to make contact, almost like a punch but with his palm. "Tsuzuri Raiden!" He shouted, electrical sparks flying from his right hand.
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:27 pm

Raiden gets hit by this close combat attack and is sent back a few feet, however it wasen't strong enough to push him of the rooftop that they were on. Raiden fell to one knee and squinted slightly, the electricty would circle around his whole body and Raiden would hold onto his chest feeling the pain.

Since this Raiden was an illusion he became transparent for a slight moment asif it was a hologram being swiped with ones hand. Raiden suffered with the pain for a few moments but then managed to absorb the electricty into his body. His body became solid once again and managed to get back up and continue fighting, although the kido attack did do a fair amount of damage he still decided to carry on.

"Diden't we agree on no more kido...?"
    Xero
    Xero
    Wandering soul

Post by Xero Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:11 am

Completely ignoring what he said, Kamon focused on what he saw, namely, the fact that he became transparent for a moment. "What are you..?" Now noticing that this thing wasn't real, or at least was a clone, Kamon grew a bit angry.

"I see. Well I see no point in dragging this battle out longer than it should be." Wasting no time, Kamon lifted his blade horizontally out in front of him and held the edge with his left hand. "Shine, Amaterasu." Upon saying this phrase and explosion of energy radiated out from Kamon. His body started glowing white and his blade brighter. He swung his Zanpakutō to his side.

Now in his Shikai state, Kamon Shunpo'd behind the opponent with his blade held backwards under his arm; they were now back to back. He shoved it backwards toward his opponent's chest attempting to strike a lethal blow.
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:52 am

Raiden stood there as he felt the captains precence, and with quick instict reaction he did exactly the same in an attempt to stab him aswell... The captains blade went through Raiden's back and stabbed right through to his chest breaking free now the blade viable from his chest. Slowly the illusion that was Raiden began to fade away, any attacks that Raiden delt would be felt as real and would actually leave a mark.

"Good shot captain..!"
    Xero
    Xero
    Wandering soul

Post by Xero Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:19 am

Raiden's sword cut along Kamon's side, boring a mark about 1/2 inch deep on the side of his chest. Had he not been in Shikai mode, this injury would have been more serious.

Just before the enemy began to fade, Kamon sensed its spiritual pressure and remembered it similar to how a Blood Hound picks up a scent.
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:00 pm

The illusion that was Raiden began to fade. Before it dissapered it said.

"Congratulations captain.. you have won!"

And just then did the illusion of Raiden dissapere, leaving no trase behind nor any blood drops. It was asif he was never actually there in the first place.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:26 pm