Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+5
Selfi
Muerte
Kyouga
Baka Yukimura
Raiden
9 posters

Raiden Shichirou

Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

BD-cash : 5249

Raiden Shichirou  Empty Raiden Shichirou

Post by Raiden Sat May 07, 2011 8:55 am

I AM Shinigami Warrior of God

Basic Information:

Human Name:
    Jack Rider
    Shinigami Name: Raiden Shichirou
    Code Name: Shadow Wolf.
    Blood colour: Red
    - Bankai: White (Artificial blood)
    Division: 2
    Residence: Squad 2 Captains Dorms
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Items carried on his person at all times:
    • ∞ Gas bombs - Smoke (Different Colours), Poison (updated soon)

• ∞ Throwing knives - Black Bladed, Silver Bladed

• ∞ Exploding pellets - Can destroy weak surfaces such as
    wooden walls. Mainly used for diversion as a way to distract the enemy. - Explode on contact

• ∞ Sticky bombs - Marble sized bombs which look like Gum balls, can stick on hard surfaces and opponents, possible to create a 10Ft Explosion.

- Downside: Raiden can also be affected by this. Once the Bomb is activated Raiden must quickly dispose of it or he will be struck as well. Bomb can not be de-activated.

• ∞ Ice Bombs: Small pellet bombs filled with high levels of Liquid Nitrogen that when thrown onto an enemy can freeze a part of the opponents body.

- Downside: Each pellet only freezes one part of their body, example if the pellet hits the opponents arm, the arm is only frozen. Each freeze lasts for two posts however, the opponent can break out of it at any time if they are strong enough. The pellets can also damage and freeze Raiden as well.

• ∞ Candy - Because who doesn't love a bit of Chocolate or some Gum at times? All of he's candy is sealed in special packages so that they do not melt or go bad.

Downsides: Can make him fat if he doesn't do enough exercise. He has to always give some to Captain Aki whenever he sees her... He also has a debt to pay...

Raiden's Suit: The Sneaking Suit worn by Raiden is also known as the Skull Suit, due to its appearance. The suit was made of a rubber-like material, but could protect against a wide range of toxic substances. The design consisted of water-repelling scales that allowed the wearer to swim easily, and had a pebbled texture to reduce drag (much like a golf ball).

Electrofiber technology provided the suit with a wide range of built-in sensors. Referred to as "Smart Skin" in military R&D, data regarding damage to different regions of the body, including blood loss, could be exchanged between the suit and the user's intravenous nanomachines to create a feedback system.

While it wasn't bullet-proof, it did provide some ballistic protection to the wearer's body. The suit could also apply varying pressure to major internal organs to maximize performance and safeguard their functions.

He's suit is also equipped with a state-of-the-art camouflage system called OctoCamo. It also doubles as a "muscle suit," enhancing the user's strength. (The suit allows him more strength for example... Allows him to lift up a heavy car fairly easily.)

Personality: Raiden is a cold hearted person, he will not speak unless he has to, he can easily start killing anyone at any time. He sees killing as a slight enjoyment. He is a master assassin and continuously makes sure that he's skills are always on point, not often does he crack a smile.

He is more likely to kill the person in front of him where they are standing than smile, he does not smile not because he is unable to. It is simply because he sees nothing to smile about.

Your Legacy:

Character Story: Jack was adopted by Solidus Snake, who became his godfather after he killed the young boy's parents. Jack was subsequently raised as a child soldier and later fought in the Liberian Civil War in 1989. Under Solidus Snake, Jack became a killing machine, known alternately as the "White Devil" and "Jack the Ripper" due to his incredibly high kill rate compared to other boys his age. Armed with a gun at the age of six (he would later remember it as an AK rifle), he proved to be a superior soldier, rising to become captain of the Small Boy Unit at ten.

After the war ended, Solidus placed Jack in a relief centre for a while, but he was removed by a non-governmental organization and taken to the United States, where he came into the hands of the Patriots. An immense number of nano machines were later implanted into his cerebral cortex, in order to have Jack function as a back-up system for one of their optic-neuro AIs. The same nano machines were also capable of memory manipulation by connecting or stimulating synapses, primarily nerve sections in the dormant part of the brain.

Jack would grow up to suppress the memories about his terrible childhood, burying the memories of his bloody past, though he still suffered from nightmares of his past nearly every night. Now living a life in the United States, Jack joined the military where his admirable skills were at first recognized by the U.S. Army's Task Force XXI. From there he participated in three hundred VR simulations, such as a re-creation of the Shadow Moses Incident that took place a few years earlier.

On April 30th, 2007, Jack met Rosemary and had an argument about King Kong. After they parted ways, they met again afterwards, shocked that they worked in the same place. Eventually, Jack grew to love Rose deeply, but his harsh experiences had left him melancholic and emotionally distant, and he constantly shut her out of his problems. However, all of this drama was a ruse by the Patriots to gain more control over Jack's life, with Rosemary acting as a spy.

Sometime prior to the Big Shell Incident, Jack was recruited into the supposedly reformed FOXHOUND, a Special Forces unit that no longer officially existed.
    [The Part above was taken from http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Raiden ]

Later on in the years Jack was in the military doing missions where ever they had sent him. He later was ambushed by a group of terrorists and executed on site. He turned into a spirit and began to wonder around where a shinigami found him, the shinigami explained to him what had happened, Jack had accepted his death as he was taught that way and then was sent to the spirit world. Once there he grew accustomed to how things worked and then decided to join the Gotei 13 in where he hoped to join the Stealth Corpse.

As the years went last he went up in the Ranks and became the Captain and Leader of both The Second Division and the Onmitsukido, here he gained the title of Master Assassin.

RP Sample: http://www.bleachdynasty.com/t3669-a-deadly-past-for-a-bright-begining?highlight=A+deadly+past+for+a+bright+begining

Your Zanpakuto:
    Zanpakuto Name: Peace Walker

Sealed Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Spirit Description:
    Spoiler:
    The Spirit is a large concealed man who in his jacket contains muscles beyond all belief with an all knowing and all powerful mind as well.

Shikai

Shikai Release Phrase: Shadow Moses

Released Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Other Changes:

• Speed increases - Both in movement and in usage with a weapon

• Senses Increase - This gives him animal like senses (increased hearing, smell, site etc...)

• Can use various levels of electricity. With his lowest being able to stun an opponent (stun lasts for Two posts no including the post in which the attack was launched)

Downsides: Despite he's speed and other abilities, he is still open to certain attacks, some of his elemental based attacks can be reflected onto him, there may be times in which Raiden tires out and may actually need to rest, this would make him open to attacks.

Bankai
    Release Phrase: "I am lightning....The rain transformed"

Released Appearance:

Spoiler:

Abilities (Max 12, you can add/unlock as you progress, but to be able to use technique, you must acquire it in-game)
    • His agility/speed increases in both movement and weapon use and his ability to sneak around without a sound and use his surroundings to stealth up.
    • His sense of smell increases also

General Water Manipulation & Creation:
    Raiden gains the ability to control water and create it from his own hands and zanpaktou. Any natural water sources or bodies of water in the area allows him to use his Zanpaktou to control and manipulate it in battle and also absorb water to re-gain energy.

Downside: Anything that Raiden creates can all be reversed onto himself and cause him damage, example if Raiden creates a thunderstorm to strike down his enemy, his same thunderbolt can be reversed back to him within a greater force. All his attacks that he makes can be dodged, reversed and avoided. Any attacks that Raiden creates can be destroyed block or reppeled and caused the same damage as Raiden would againts his opponent.

General Thunder Manipulation & Creation:
    Raiden can create and control the thunder from his zanpaktou or wild electricty (e.g abandond electrical plant means he can absorb it.) he can absorb electricty into his suit and or sword to power himself up or to give him more energy and can launch the electrical attack in different shapes and sizes.

Example: If Raiden charges up electricity into his sword he can launch it like a large beam or a wave of energy that harms the enemy. A trick that Raiden can do is to use his electricity while running to speed him up, the max speed he can run up to is up to the speed of sound.

Downsides:
    Sometimes too much power can be hard to control so at times his suit can send out a large outburst of power damaging anyone or anything around him from 30 ft; unfortunately although this may be a powerful attack it recoils back onto himself and damages his body a lot.

This sends him down to his knees weak and worn out where he is vulnerable for attack from all angles. During battles Raiden cannot always run up to the speed of sound due to him having to target the enemy and to balance his attacks out as well. All his attacks that he makes can be dodged, reversed and avoided.

Last edited by Raiden on Wed May 11, 2011 1:13 am; edited 9 times in total
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42251

Raiden Shichirou  Empty Re: Raiden Shichirou

Post by Baka Yukimura Sat May 07, 2011 9:44 am

Mr. Raiden your glamour shots are done!

Spoiler:

Sorry for intruding, I just really wanted to do thatXD
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Sun May 08, 2011 11:58 pm

Ooo Cheers Ducky! :D I see your an MGS fan aslo! :) The Raiden pics shall be his bankai :P

(BTW this is Mike aka Funnyguy339 ^^ )
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11578

Post by Kyouga Mon May 09, 2011 12:09 am

I'm sorry if I'm prying, but will Raiden be a Vizard or will he just be a Shinigami?
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128855

Post by Muerte Mon May 09, 2011 12:42 am

Kyouga, Raiden is a member of squad 2 so he'll be a normal shinigami
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Mon May 09, 2011 1:24 am

Oh yeahh!! :D Squad 2 member! :D Ninja style! =.= CHOP!
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Mon May 09, 2011 8:06 am

Raiden would make an awesome stealth force member, if you've seen him in action in MGS4 you'd know why. And yes, MGS is my fave series, although I'm obsessed with Mass Effect right nowXD

Edit: Are you going to make his sword lightening based or are you gonna go more unique with it?
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Mon May 09, 2011 1:50 pm

Hmm... i'm not too sure tbh... coz in the new game thats coming out its lightning based... however Mike already uses lightning hmm... so I was thinking of doing a poison type then. Or probs mix and match... I need ideas! D: and yeah I seen him in action! Him vs Vamp and vs the Geko's, so awesome!
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

BD-cash : 5283

Post by Selfi Mon May 09, 2011 8:54 pm

Not really my place to say anything, but I'm kind of wondering how its possible for him to be 234 years old in Soul Society when he was alive as a child in 1989...? lmao
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Mon May 09, 2011 8:59 pm

I dno D; I just put in any random number :P Lemme look up his real age and put it down! :D Okay I looked up his age and it doesent say but I'd say his roughly around 27-29 ^^
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Mon May 09, 2011 9:06 pm

I'd put down that maybe he just died and is now starting his "soul life"

As for sword ideas, lightening does fit him really well, but it's also kinda too cliche. Wind and fire is always a good combo.
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Tue May 10, 2011 2:31 am

Hmm... yeah but that would be wierd lol since his name even means lightning and even in the game he says "I am the lightning... the rain transformed."

Tbh I was thinking of going with lightning, however wind and fire is good but... hmm... I think i'm gonna go with Water and electricty.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue May 10, 2011 3:24 am

That's also a good combo, I think it'd fit him more. A lot of possibilities for combining attks.
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Tue May 10, 2011 3:36 am

Indeed, so Water and Electricty it is!! :D All I need is a few names for shikai and bankai :L then i'll somehow manage to make the rest up
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11578

Post by Kyouga Tue May 10, 2011 6:01 am

You can choose to do whatever you want, but what about having Yamamoto Takashi's sword (from KHR aka, HITMAN REBORN), and a katana version of Sosuke's Chidori (from Naruto). I hope that can get you started.

This is entirely random, and it comes from my Tales of Symphonia fandom, but what if, in Bankai, you gained one wing of made out of water and another one made out of electricity? That was just a suggestion though.

Sorry, but I'm no good with names... Oh wait! maybe you zanpakuto can be called Leviathan and Raiken! (Leviathan is a water spirit or dragon [I can't remember which], and Raiken literally and roughly means Lightning/electricity strong/powerful.)
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Tue May 10, 2011 7:12 am

Oh... thats interesting... hmm... I'll take it into consideration dude :)
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128855

Post by Muerte Tue May 10, 2011 8:12 am

Lol, the Chokuto that Sasuke uses, I have someone who uses two of those types of swords. Cross's guns turn into that.

But seriously you should be original with this one. Make him use knives or something since he's a ninja. Make him use weapon that would be great for stealthy people and stuff. Squad 2, should at least, have a arsenal of weapons in a storage that ninjas use and stuff. If its not there i'll have to hunt down the page I got it from.
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Tue May 10, 2011 1:58 pm

Its cool, remember i'm still working on this! :P dw I have many ideas! :)
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Wed May 11, 2011 1:21 am

Okay I completed it! :) it's all done made sure everything has downsides and such... now go on people check it out! :)
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9021

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed May 11, 2011 1:42 am

Everything seems to check out fine, all but the General Water Manipulation and Thunder.
    It is a bit TOO wide ranged. If it can be limited down to the already water in an area or in the ground and same with the lightning then that is fine but I see that giving the complete control, manipulation, AND creation of said elements is kinda OP'ed. Added to that, its kinda a double OP so it would need to get narrowed down a bit and then I see no problems
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed May 11, 2011 1:56 am

YAY!! He used my image!XD

I was gonna say what lee said, but other than that I think it looks great!
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7605

Post by Funnyguy339 Wed May 11, 2011 3:01 am

Lol yeah your image was awesome! :D well I tryed to nerf it down abit... is it better?
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9021

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed May 11, 2011 3:14 am

This indeed better.
    Approved 1/2
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339