Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Squad 0 captains office

Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

BD-cash : 5563

Squad 0 captains office Empty Squad 0 captains office

Post by Nerovampyro Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:04 pm

Squad 0 captains office Office_with_byobu

As you enter the office you will find that there is a flash of light that enters your eyes for a moment before it dulls down again. In the room there is a tapastry on the way that seems old. Very old infact, for some reaon most of the hair of the people in it are white, and no two eyes are the same.

By the desk, there are several books, one is titled "list of zanpakutou", another is "holy armory", whilst the last one seemed to have it's name fade away.

Throughout the room there were many artifacts and relics. Old and forgotten, and some from events the captain have merely spectated. Worn blades, guns that have long since been without use; masks that have no face to hide.

Or perhaps that a lie? though ancient, they are newly polished and buffered to have a remarkable shine. Though this seems to be a relic hunter or some sort of archaeologist, do not be fooled. You are now in the office of the captain of squad 0, Daiseisho Oricaltos.
    Uriel
    Uriel
    法伦天使
    法伦天使

BD-cash : 5176

Squad 0 captains office Empty Re: Squad 0 captains office

Post by Uriel Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:19 am

A armored figure brought himself into the office of the squad zero captain. The indigo armor covered him from the helm atop his head, down to the cast boots at his feet. The fin-like helmet piece would arouse some notice but the pure presence of the angelic figure would quickly put those to rest.

He would come to a stop just before the desk with his arms at his sides. There had been trouble among the living and yet there had been no order given to act upon it. The justice that had gone un-noted was more than enough to get him to act. Daiseisho Oricaltos was no where to be seen or his presence known in the room and thus he would simply wait for him to arrive.
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:24 am

The captain sat there writing something into his one of the books. Another shinigami has entered the ranks of one of the squads, he wrote the name of the member, gender and their zanpakutou. He was intent on writing all the detail he had on this member. His hand writing was neat and tidy and well presented. It was then he felt the presence of another angel. It was not strong or old enough be Lord Incun...So that must mean its The only other angel, uriel.

This was confirmed by as his piercing eyes looked at the "angel of justice." Daiseisho was currently unmasked so when he saw the male he would smile gently as the kettle beside him was on for about a minute at the moment. then he began to speak

"ah~ welcome Uriel... would you care for a cup of tea? The kettle is nearly finished boiling"
    Uriel
    Uriel
    法伦天使
    法伦天使

Post by Uriel Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:33 am

The man held his ground as his cold eyes kept straight and firm. He waited to be addressed by the captain before taking his gaze over to the man himself as he spoke of tea. He was not one for pleasantry and the time had long passed for them.

He raised a hand up and for a moment, thought to decline but it was put aside as he then let the hand lower down "If you would be so kind, I would enjoy a cup if you would not mind my asking."
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:57 am

"wonderful"

A kind smile would reappear on his face as he heard the answer the mam had given. The reptile eyed man would make a cup for both him and his guest after the kettle was boiled. then he would turn and gave the male a cup.

" so then... why has the "Angel of justice graced me with his presence?"

he said in a gentle tone that what not of anything malice filled at all. his piering eyes looked at his as though searching his reiatsu
    Uriel
    Uriel
    法伦天使
    法伦天使

Post by Uriel Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:17 am

The angel watched as the tea was prepared before him and took hold of the handle of the cup and brought his other hand up to hold its bottom. He let his cold eyes meet the captain's and after a moment had passed, he replied "I have come to you in hope of justified answers. The world is in a state of chaos and law goes unchecked. Why has no order been brought to the land of the living?"
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:40 pm

"the answer is simple uriel... We are not the sword and shield of humans... we do not defend them, nor do we command them. They speak tales of us and our... justice..."

he said before then taking a drink of the tea he stood up as he would then make his way to the window. He still has the smile on his face as he brought his hand to a mask that was there. It was the first mask he even obtained. the one he used to cover his face all those year ago when he was nothing but a guardian.

Gripping it slightly tighter he would think about it. the smile grew. He is still a guardian. That is what the role of angels are. The angel bound to earth, the angel of justice, the angel who's fist fear no god, and the angel of weapons. all are guardians in their own right.

"even if we were to be part of what is occurring in the human realm, we cannot... a barrier is up so we cannot travel to the human world. Even if we were to travel to another dimension it would not work.... it seemed that someone wants no outside force to tamper with their plans."
    Uriel
    Uriel
    法伦天使
    法伦天使

Post by Uriel Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:25 am

The angel listened as Daiseisho spoke his part, about it not being the place of the heavenly bodies to take part in the on goings of the living. He continued to hold the cup in his hand as the captain stood and walked out of view.

Uriel turned his attention to the desk and spoke "Justice has place in all worlds, it should not be something put to one place and confined."
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:03 am

Tell me uriel... what is justice?

The white haired man said before turning to him again. placing the mask down on the desk before he would continue to speak

"to you justice may probably by aiding the weak and punishing the wrong do-ers. but... remember, everyone has their ow justice in mind... to say you are justice is to say you would punish shinigami who opress hollow... punish the same hollow that are after humans... and human who would probably be better in hell..."

then his eyes narrowed as the serpent eyes would become lines

"for instance... seeking 'justice' for whatever humans may or may not be dead you are in fact turning your head away from atrocities that are occuring in soul society... a certain captain being released from prison... and attacking the gotei 13... i wonder where would the justice be there?"
    Uriel
    Uriel
    法伦天使
    法伦天使

Post by Uriel Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:23 am

Uriel stood idol as he had been with his cup of tea as Oricaltos spoke of justice. He continued to look over the desk in front of him as his eyes never fell onto the cup he held. As the speech of justice was told, Uriel slowly let his gaze turn onto the captain and he replied

"Justice is in the eye of the beholder. Like many other things, it is just as unique to one person as it is another. I am to establish judgement to all beings of creation, none are exempt in this." He then lowered the cup of tea onto the desk as he continued

"And the captain is a lesser crime compared to what is going on in the living. To control that matter, that is what the soul reapers are for, no matter how small the number. If the situation drives itself to far out of hand, I will interfere but to be sent on such a task when things are escalating elsewhere. I would run the risk of harming myself in a minor skirmish when there would be a war on the horizon."
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:15 am

bringing up his hand that held his cup of tea he would speak almost glad on how Uriel spoke.

"well said..."

It was then the weapon master began to look serious. It had a straight face and looked straight at uriel, letting the cup down on the desk. he would make his way to him as he would speak

"eitherway, your orders are not for the living... the captain in question is rebelling and causing havoc in soul society.He threatens shinigami on top of innocent beings with no power to fight back. I will be departing there with a band of angels... whether you follow uriel is none of my concern, however if you insist on going to the living world, we will see how far your justice brings you."

he said in a sudden change of tone. The playful and charismatic captain by heart now shows another side to him... a darker side... a side that few know and fewer see
    Damdradon
    Damdradon
    Soul

BD-cash : 4827

Post by Damdradon Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:49 am

The thud of heavy footfalls sound from outside the office.

The immense dark form of Ab Incunablis enters the doorway of Reibanme Taicho's office.

This is Incun's Angel forme, a hulking 8 feet of dark mass, with immense white wings trailing behind him. His face is nearly featureless, representing his lack of much emotion. His reiatsu is immense and heavy, and very old.
    Spoiler:

As he enters, he pauses to regard the two individuals stood in the room. An air of tension hangs between the two. However that matters little to Incun.

"Young Ones, it seems Heaven means to make a point to these shinigami who over-step their bounds. The thirteen protection squads are in dis-array, and the world of living is in turmoil. Heaven means to put everything back to into order.
    We shall begin with Soul Society, the guardians of the Living World, we bring order there, then they can bring order to the World of the Living in turn."
    Uriel
    Uriel
    法伦天使
    法伦天使

Post by Uriel Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:06 pm

Uriel let his full attention turn to the captain of squad zero as the change in tone vibrated through the air and its change was noted. He listened to what it was that the figure went on about with the soul society and replied "I will..."

The angel cut his own words short as the presence of another was note and it wasn't long before they were joined by another angel who put forth more evidence that the soul society was of higher priority than that of the living world.

With that, he held his arms at his sides and then closed his eyes as if to think over the matter and what of the two would serve the greater force in the end with the fewer lives lost. He opened his eyes once more and spoke "I will aid in the quelling of the rebellion, so long as the enemy is unjust and it will set the balance in the favor of justice.

If it seems fruitless, I shall take myself to the living realm and hold the ground there and battle what plagues them. That is the will of the just."
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:18 am

The captain glared at Uriel before his Piercing Eyes picked up on the power so strong, and ancient, it belonged to only one being. This caused Daiseisho to snap back to normal. Hearing what the angel had said it must be serious then.

Taking the mask up from the desk and onto his face he would think about whats needed. It may need him to be serious about the battle ahead. This will mean that the armory will be opened.

"then the order has been given... "

He said before taking a very old looking key from a desk draw. I looked quite rusted and rather flimsy for anything of great use. looking at the two angels that were there

"....lets move"
    Uriel
    Uriel
    法伦天使
    法伦天使

Post by Uriel Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:05 am

The angel was not one to pick minor arguments and rarely appeared outside the realm of heaven. Years over years passed due to the lack of true threat to the ideals he held for all things. But as Daiseisho decided to move out, it was his sense of justice that propelled him to follow in suit behind the captain.

Whom ever it was that was moving the scales, they would be brought to justice. Either by the hand of Uriel himself, another angel, shinigami, human, or even a hollow but the one thing was certain. It would be just and furious.
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:32 am

Silence in the realm of the holy. It was closed as the protector was dead, the only true being that could stand up to the threat that was felt. But now drastic times calls for drastic measures. In the calm tranquil room of squad 0's office, a sound was heard.

A shatter of glass as its owner, its user has returned to his domain. Daiseisho stood in the centre of this room that seemed be in a stasis from what is occuring, though as he stood there, two bloodied marks on his shoulders appeared. Were the outside to see the royal barracks, that would see two mighty wings surround it in a glorious orb like it was creating a pocket dimension, causing the barracks to be unaffected by the occurance of what happened.

"so... it looks like you have your wish, Michael. But i will not make it easy on you"

The man then walked to a book case as he then reached for a book, only to turn it on its side. The sound of a door unlocking occured as the book case slid open to an empty room...

Empty, but for seven portraits, and seven sigils.

An old dusty tome, lost for milenia.

A sword that, once mighty is left in shards.

A relic of life, and the feeling of dread about it

A mask of unknown origin, which seemed to be from fantasy twisted

A heart, a golden lighter that seemed to be desired by many.

A ring, with a long spike on it, seemingly for self affliction.

and finally a pencil, which no distinct colors that melded together and yet were very different in their look.

The endless...

Daiseisho walked towards the relic of life as she looked to the portrait of a young woman. Holding it in his hands he then began to speak.

"Death of the endless i seek your audience. I hold your sigil.. will you see me?"
    death of the endless
    death of the endless
    Human

BD-cash : 4255

Post by death of the endless Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:59 am

Silence filled the room as the one portrait with the missing symbol creeped open as a shadowing figure Formed, hazed by the shroud of the unknown, hidden in the veil of those that fear the most instinctive fear.

"what do you ask of me, Angel of vengeance?"
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:03 am

The captain looked to the mass of darkness, admittedly at a loss as his piercing eyes cannot see who this being truly is. He then spoke, showing no fear to the being as he spoke out to it

"there is one i need dead... he need to know what pain it and to know torture... If he can face this challenge and best you, he will obtain Godhood."

He said as he then narrowed his eyes "will you do this for me?"
    death of the endless
    death of the endless
    Human

BD-cash : 4255

Post by death of the endless Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:08 am

The shroud formed to be a faceless being with a suit on.. from the figure its female and she nodded to what was asked "it will be done, warrior of old" she said before she then vanished, her portrait black, as though she was not there to begin with it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:25 am