Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Into Purgatory: Lulu

Persephone
    Persephone
    Unknown
    Unknown

BD-cash : 6476

Into Purgatory: Lulu Empty Into Purgatory: Lulu

Post by Persephone Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:48 am

Once you step out of the door You find yourself in a vast room, on your left and your right, are 3 doors, each with a place above it to inscribe words, but nothing written.

In front of you on the back wall is a single door, which above it is written the words, "Exit".

In the center of the room stand two men, side by side, staring at you, and beside you stands a third man.

This third man holds in his extended left hand, a pistol with one shot in it.

As you try and make sense of this, names begin to appear above the doors; names of patients lost from combat wounds, friends lost in battle; each like a small prison of souls...

For someone who doesn't hold to much attachment, to have every attachment you've made flooded at you at once, can be quite overwhelming.

But None-the-less the pistol is extended to you, and the man holding it begins to speak....

Welcome to Purgatory Lulu, your journey begins here..."
    Nobody
    Nobody
    Soul

BD-cash : 6415

Into Purgatory: Lulu Empty Re: Into Purgatory: Lulu

Post by Nobody Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:04 am

*With the single loaded Pistol in his hand, the man extends the grip out to Suu*

"Are you ready for this?
    It's quite simple really; you simply pick one of these men and shoot them...
    That's all; it's easy!
    One dies and one lives!

But be careful, choose the wrong one, and you lose everything; everything you are, and everything you want... You stay here forever, and why?

Because one of these men is life, the other death...

Life holds truth, death holds deceit... Kill life and lose all truths, but more importantly, you forcefully bow life's knee to death; giving it complete control...

But, should you shoot death, you will overcome it! allowing life to flourish...

But most importantly you should know; the decision you make doesn't just affect you; every soul locked behind these doors are at stake as well; they share your fate... Kind of makes you wonder how strong attachments can be doesn't it?

But how to decide? Well I shall give you a Hint: Ask them questions, they will answer; but more importantly remember; Life will always answer you questions with the truth; Death will always answer with a lie...

Begin when you wish..."
    LuluTheGuy
    LuluTheGuy
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 4892

Post by LuluTheGuy Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:51 am

Suu realizing where he was after comingo ut of the door, looked at the pistol apparently being bestowed unto him. Anyone normal would freakout at the pit Suu was just thrown in, but Suu handles the cards he is dealt with. Suu takes the pistol & looked inside.

"1 bullet?"

He aimed his gun at the man of the left out of the 2. Suu had in his mind who he was going to shoot, but he wanted to make sure he was right.

"You on the left speak. Why should I not shoot you right now?"

Suu pointed the gun directly at the one on the left aiming directly for his skull.
    Nobody
    Nobody
    Soul

Post by Nobody Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:07 pm

*The man standing on the left of the two in front of suu spoke in retort to the question that was asked*

"Because if you pull that trigger, you
    ll be making the biggest mistake of your life. And this is one where there will be no second chances..."
    LuluTheGuy
    LuluTheGuy
    Wandering soul

Post by LuluTheGuy Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:14 pm

Suu nods his head and moves the guns attention to the man on the right. But this time he cocked the gun, preparing it for fire. Suu wanted to see how each man reacted to Suu's blunt attitude. He then asked.

"You on the right.... Same question... Now speak."

Suu had the gun aimed at the mans skull as he did the other, this purgatory was about to come to a rather quick end Suu didn't have time for games.
    Nobody
    Nobody
    Soul

Post by Nobody Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:49 pm

*The man with the gun to his head, stood as stoically blank as his partner before him Had. Looking down the barrel, he said*

"Because there is too much at stake
    for you to make that mistake.

You really should reconsider your fate, before it's too late."

*watching all of this, the man that handed him the gun only smiled. He enjoyed the rashness of the young man to find an instant answer. It was so delightfully dangerous....*

"amazing... truly amazing... You are craving this kill aren't you?
    You can feel it, and I love it...
    Who needs a big heart; it's overrated...
    Come on and cast that all aside.
    Throw mercy and logic to the wind and kill something already!"
    LuluTheGuy
    LuluTheGuy
    Wandering soul

Post by LuluTheGuy Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:45 pm

Suu shook hishead and snicked at the man on the right.

"Hmpf...I dont like you..."

Suu then pointed the gun to the man that handed it to him,

"Now you explain, why shouldnt I shoot you here & now. Why shouldnt I spill your blood across this white floor?"

Suu had 1 bullet & 4 targets. He himself was a target but the simple dont think that way. Suu held the gun very close to the third man, awaiting his answer.
    Nobody
    Nobody
    Soul

Post by Nobody Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:43 pm

*Inspired By the answer Suu gave him, the man reached up with his left and and grabbed the barrel of the gun, pushing it against his head, hard enough it left an imprint of the barrel. with a sneer he said*

"Now you're talking kid!
    My answer for you; simple...
    Why don't you pull that trigger and find out..."

*The sneering man stared straight into his eyes with so much as blinking, unmoved by the gun*

"You've got a whole room full of people locked up in here that's counting on you...
    Me; I couldn't careless what happens...
    It's them who pay for it...
    So knock yourself out and go for it!"
    LuluTheGuy
    LuluTheGuy
    Wandering soul

Post by LuluTheGuy Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:14 pm

"That might have just saved your life..."

Suu pulled the gun away, & pointed it at the floor.

"I have no need to kill anyone in this room. If I kill this so called Death, Life would have no meaning. On the other hand if I kill Life, Death would be pointless. If I take what Virgil said which was we our the ones to restore our world through Limbo Trials, killing either one of these men would disrupt the balance of Life & Death. So no-one dies..."

Feeling very astute to his thoughts feeling he was theoretically correct Suu awaited an answer from any one of the 3 other men.

Nobody
    Nobody
    Soul

Post by Nobody Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:38 pm

*Before him, the two men from which he was to choose, began to slowly become transparent and fade away.
    The man which had handed him the gun walked slowly over to him, while the gun itself, which had been so firmly in his grasp, suddenly vanished.

The man spoke to him in clear and even tones*

"You've made a very wise decision. Yes; in fact there is a balance to all creation. It is this balance which must exist in all beings; not just the universe.
    And it is from this balance we measure ourselves as to who we are."

*he began to walk around him, his countenance now taking on a slightly soft tone, he continued*

"Though the men before you were indeed not men at all; and this test was one of your own making; the people behind these doors are quite real. They are in fact memories..."

*he took a breath*

"Or to be more specific; these 6doors represent the six stages of life; Infancy, child, teenager,young adult, adult, elder. behind each of these doors are locked the memories you made in each stage of life; or more precisely the attachments you made, and the impact you made on others lives. While you may have not lived to see elder in your life, you may find nothing there. But to each stage you lived, you will find the key to your owb heart."
    LuluTheGuy
    LuluTheGuy
    Wandering soul

Post by LuluTheGuy Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:39 pm

"My memories?...why would I be put through a trail about my own self? Is there something about my self I dont know?"

Suu stepped toward the man asking in a light threatening tone. What did he know about Suu? Who was this man all these things and many other questions ran through Suu's mind. But then he thought about the bigger picture & sighed.

"...Yah know what save it just tell me what I have to do to get out of here & apparently save my lost world."
    Nobody
    Nobody
    Soul

Post by Nobody Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:36 am

"get out of here?
    How would I know; you created this place..."

*The man began to slowly walk around the room, as he continued*

"I am but a creation of your own heart; nothing more.
    And you surprise me clever one; You figured out your test so quickly, yet you have not figured out what purgatory is..."

*the man laughed a bit at the idea*

"Purgatory is not a place or thing; it's a state of consciousness so to speak. It for the cleansing of ones soul, and for whatever lesson you learn from it.

Once your heart is at peace; you will no longer need to be here. Pretty easy huh?

But bringing one's heart to peace is a lot like cutting off your thoughts; quite difficult.

But you seem to catch things quick; do you really have love in our heart for this place you wish to save; are you attached to it? Do you care so deeply for all those in creation you want to fix things; or are you simply seeking to do this because you feel like you have to, going through the motions so to speak...

Why don't you tell me why YOU want to fix things..."
    LuluTheGuy
    LuluTheGuy
    Wandering soul

Post by LuluTheGuy Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:43 pm

Suu had never met a being that asked him such an emotion powered question that Suu could feel shiver down his spine. Suu had very few attachments to the world yet his memories show more. He thought about what the man said.

"I do care for these memories, but...I dont want attachment,I dont wanna have to re-live these days through my head. It hurts me more than anything to see someone to put so much trust in me & I cant live up to to my own expectations. I dont wanna be the one to save our world I just wanna be there to help...."

Suu felt his heart sink, this...man made him feel insignificant & useless to all by brining up that deep emotion. He dropped his head his body trembled not afraid but filled with supressed feeling coursing through him. Suu's face filled with tears, his hair hiding his drowned eyes. Suu pulled out his kaiken & pointed it at the man.

"I know killing you wont matter, so I will saw this one time & one time only, if you ever make me feel this way again, I will end everything, and our world wont be saved."

With tearful eyes Suu wiped his face & his heart was thumping wanting to get away. His mind made his eyes scan the room looking for this so called exit he conrolled.
    Persephone
    Persephone
    Unknown
    Unknown

BD-cash : 6476

Post by Persephone Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:55 pm

*slowly the man stepped forward to him, and lightly touched his shoulder, saying*

"What you feel now; Don't run from it. It hurts yes, I feel it too, but it is also strength; while attachments may never be forever, the strength one gains through the bonds of it, are more powerful than any weapon man has ever made...
    Go now my troubled one, let your heart seek from here on that peace which you so need..."

*And with his last words, the man, the doors, the memories, the room, all faded, and in it's place stood a familiar face, next to him, another door*

(As Virgil)

"You are one of the strongest to cross here yet; You grasped the very test which lay before you without hesitation.
    Your heart is strong, but it will need the strength of others to help it see through to the end of your journey.
    Go now, sanctified soul, step through this door into the realm of the soul king and carry with you always the knowledge that the bonds you forge are stronger than any steel you will ever know..."

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/t4911-the-ruin-of-heaven

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:52 pm