Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Into Purgatory: Shinjis Journey

Persephone
    Persephone
    Unknown
    Unknown

BD-cash : 6472

Into Purgatory: Shinjis Journey Empty Into Purgatory: Shinjis Journey

Post by Persephone Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:40 am

* once you step out of the door, You find yourself in an open field.

All around you is the stench of gunpowder and smoke.

In the distance you can hear loud bursts, as if explosions are constantly going off.

The ground is scorched; the air thick... You find yourself in the field of war; all alone...

As you take a moment to orient yourself, a Man approaches you quickly..

He's coming fast....

Welcome to Purgatory Shinji, your journey begins here"
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42253

Into Purgatory: Shinjis Journey Empty Re: Into Purgatory: Shinjis Journey

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:55 am

OOC: Is shunpo usable?

*Shinji steps out of the door into a war torn field, gunshots ring out everywhere, the smell of blood and gunpowder is thick. He then notices a man start to charge at him*

Crap, this is all I need. Then again I am in the middle of a war...

*Shinji jumps into the air and slingshots himself forward by stepping on the guys head. He then whips around and draws his sword in one fluid motion, aiming his sword right at the back of his neck*

Tell me, who are you, where am I?
    Nobody
    Nobody
    Soul

BD-cash : 6411

Post by Nobody Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:31 am

*surprised by the young man's actions, The man turns to face the blade.
    Taking a long look at the young man, the gentleman placed one finger on the tip of the blade and slowly lowered it*

"You and I are not hollows so there is no need for that...
    I didn't mean to cause you alarm, I am supposed to meet my son here, and I have not yet seen him.
    I walked over to you to ask if you had seen him...

But it seems you have taken quite a knock to the head to forget where you are..

This is the Plains of Elysia; and we of the clans of heaven are at war with the foul beasts of hell... Now you remember?

I am Takehiko Yukimura, Daimyo of the Yukimura Clan, I am looking for my son, Hajime..."

(OOC: normally no.. but because of circumstances in this case I will say yes)
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:51 am

So your lord Haji's father?

*Shinji says as he slowly puts his sword away*

What the hell happened? We haven't been at war with the demons for hundreds of years!

Where is lord Haji!?
    Nobody
    Nobody
    Soul

Post by Nobody Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:29 am

*Staring at the young man confused, Takehiko Wasn't sure what to say*

"What do you mean not in 100's of years? Are you mad?
    We've been at war with the hollows for most of a century.
    When even been at this battle for 6 months...

As for Haji, I do not know; as I said I am looking for him; Tag akong if you like..."
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:01 am

*Shinji just eyes the man for a bit then says*

Tell me Takehiko, how old is your Haji?

What the hell, is it possible that I actually went back in time?

*Shinji thinks to himself, while still trying to figure things out*
    Nobody
    Nobody
    Soul

Post by Nobody Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:54 pm

*blinking for a moment as he looked at the man, Takehiko spoke*

"What an odd question... But fair enough; My Haji Is 357, rather young for a soul to be a general and a father; i mean look at me; ha, I'm 814..."

*laughing for a moment to himself as the sounds of war get further away*

"Ahh a father... ha... And to a fierce one mind you; crazy child wouldn't let us go without finding a way to join us... Good thing too; she is actually quite a handful in battle, once she got the hang of things; she's just like her father... But don't tell him, I spoil her to death...haha.. My sweet Little Hinamori..."

*Wiping a tear of laughter from his eye, Takehiko began to walk again*

"You know it's funny when you think about it; When the king called us to form this band of 13 nobles, no one would have expected that 3 generations of yukimura would be here at the same time... But hey, who can predict the future right?
    All that matters is that we stop these blasted hollows and their Espada generals from entering the kings realm, especially the city of Seireitei... Oh it's such a beautiful place; but of course you know... Either way thank you for indulging an old man's need to talk."

*suddenly from their left side the roar of a hollow rang out.. Soon it was visible and in front of it was a large man with short dark hair.. He wore a sleeveless Kimono which seemed to be painted onto his massive frame...

The hollow roared out and plunged it's clawed left hand into the young man's shoulder... The nails pierced him slightly, enough to draw blood, but it also gave him an opening; reaching out with his left hand, he grabbed the hollows mask, and pulled back with every ounce of strength in him, ripping the mask from the hollows face, and watching as it turned to dust in his hand...

Noticing the others, the young man began to slowly walk over to them*

"Ahh... speak of the devil here is my son now.."

(As Haji)

"Father! I apologize for my delay.. The road was fortified heavier than we first thought.. It doesn't look like we will be able to flank this direction, however I did notice a pass that runs through the mountains west of here; if my guess is right, it will most likely bring us right behind the enemy main camp; but there is a hitch; I'm guessing the reserve battalion or Arrancars will be there, so we will have to hit them hard and fast..."

*catching his breath, Hajime looked over at shinji and spoke*

"Who is this guy father? Is he new to our forces, or is he lost from his unit?"

(As Takehiko)

*smiling at his son, he answered*

"I am not sure; I just met him a moment ago and he accompanied me to search for you two..

Excellent work on the scouting though; this may be the blow we need to turn the war..."

Spoiler:

Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:43 am

*Looking on at the goings on and listening to the old man, Shinji didn't know what to think or say. He then sees a very young Haji killing a lone hollow*

Son of a..... I am in the past, but how and why?

*He then notices that Haji is now in front of him inquiring as to who he is*

Pardon me, my lord. I am Shinji Yukimura. It sounds crazy but I think I might've somehow gone back in time. For in my time, I'm the Soutaishou of the Yukimura Shougunate

*Shinji pulls out his badge that has the Yukimura crest on it and shows it to them*
    Nobody
    Nobody
    Soul

Post by Nobody Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:49 am

* Just as the badge comes out, A knife flies By Shiji's head and sticks in the tree behind him, Looking at him closely, Haji smiles a bit *

(As Haji)

*Over his shoulder Haji says*

"Easy dear; He's not drawing a blade; Come on down here.."

*At the command of his word, A young woman clad in black drops from a nearby tree, Kneeling at Haji's right side, Her left hand hidden, not revealing the knife she is holding*

"Sorry about that; My daughter here as a hair trigger; she gets that from her mom Chiruka..
    Anyway, This is my daughter, Hinamori."

*taking a moment to inspect the badge closely, Haji is surprised by the man's story*

"Well This is indeed our crest, but it looks a bit different.. Like it's had some things added onto it.. But a Shogunate? Hardly; We are just a simple clan of nobles from the north. And despite the noble part, we are not looked at very highly by our peers.. But that's ok; No other clan would dare take us on in battle.. They may look down at us, but they fear us...

*scratching his head he continues*

"Time travel you say? Are you being serious? I mean anything is possible with the King, but I don't think he would send someone from the future, at least not here anyway... I think you might have bumped your head friend..."

Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:11 pm

*Shinji a bit shocked when the knife flies by, is even more shocked to see the young girl is the one who did it. Even though, his hands are still on his sword that is halfdrawn*

Lady Hinamori?

*He looks at Haji quizzically*

Just a small noble clan? Lord Haji, you are the most powerful shinigami in all of the soul society, you're the Shougun of the most powerful armies in the world, I'm your 3rd in command.... But if this truly is the past, then you have yet to do any of that.
    Nobody
    Nobody
    Soul

Post by Nobody Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:08 pm

*The young girl kneeling by Haji looks at Shinji and says*

(As Hinamori)

"Dad!? A Shogun!?
    Ha... He's strong but functioning as a shogun?
    That is good; He can't stay away from Mom long enough to lead..."

*her words trail off, as Haji drops his fist on the top of her head*

"Hey!? what's that for!?

(As Haji)

*looking down at her he says*

"Because you talk too much...

Besides, It's time we head back and get things ready for the attack; No matter what happens in the future, none of it will be possible if we don't win here."

*nodding to her father, Hinamori disappears into Shunpo, heading back to the Yukimura lines. Looking to Shinji, Haji says*

"I'm not sure if what you say is true or not, but either way, it's a nice thought. Maybe some day it will happen, maybe not...Either way, thanks for the thoughts."

*with that Haji vanished also, heading back for the main lines*

(As Takehiko)

*left alone, the two men stare off into the distance. Takehiko looks to the sky and takes a deep breath*

"It's such a beautiful day today...
    I am glad to got to meet My son and Granddaughter...

Every time this day comes, it saddens me...

It breaks my heart to know that at this time tomorrow my granddaughter will be dead on the battlefield, and my son will descend on a path of darkness that will very nearly consume him..."

*Immediately noticing the surprise on shinji's face, he continues*

"What? Did you think I didn't know you didn't belong here?
    I relive this cursed battle over and over again, and this is the first time I've ever met you... Was as simple as that..."

Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:31 am

*Shinji watches as the two vanish back to the frontlines. An awkward silence follows until the old man speaks up*

Yeah, I know what you........ Wait, what!? You mean you relive this day over and over? Exactly who are you?
    Nobody
    Nobody
    Soul

Post by Nobody Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:18 pm

*The man appreciated the gravity of Shinji's question. He formulated his response carefully*

"Nobody; everybody maybe... I couldn't tell you... What i do remember is that in life on this day the called me Takehiko Yukimura, and I was a Daimyo...
    But that was so long ago now, it's trivial if you think about it."

*Taking a deep breath, he continues*

"the reason I said nothing while you spoke with my son, is because I know what you say to be the truth...
    I know because I've met Shogun Haji... He's been here often..."

*Noticing the confusion setting in, he continued*

"What you see here is the core of purgatory... The reason it exists in the first place...
    When the king locked us away for all time to end the war; this place was created...
    Most people who venture into this world see what they need to see.. a reflection of themselves or their own hearts...
    But if my son gave you the key to this place, he must have had a greater purpose; one that may come to light soon...
    But if I had to guess, he probably wanted you to see what this war cost him; what it took to move into a position of power...
    I think he probably is just tired of hiding his motivations, and he just wanted someone to try and understand why he does what he does..."

*Sighing a bit, the old man began to turn back*

"I suppose you can stick around here as long as you need to... There really isn't much more I can offer you. I know little of things outside this realm but I do know one thing; my son mentioned it once: starting with the keeper of the keys, the watcher of the gate, the path from there for wandering souls leads to heaven..."
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:45 pm

*Shinji tried making sense of what the man was saying, but it was too much too fast and it ended up just leaving him speechless* wind effect

That would make sense, I'm not a true yukimura, since he just adopted me off the streets of the rukongai. I knew about his daughter, but I had no clue this is how she died. I don't care what his true motives are, I don't care about his dark past. It's plain and simple, where ever he is, that's where I'll be.
    Nobody
    Nobody
    Soul

Post by Nobody Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:51 pm

*a sigh of relief drifted out of Takehiko*

"It is good to know that my son made so many wonderful friends in his life.
    What little I know of it is that he has paid dearly for his inability to forgive himself. A son that loathes him, a wife that he can't even look at... It pains me..
    But I am glad to know he has true friends..."
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:58 am

Yeah, well I owe him a lot....

*Cracking his neck, Shinji waits for a few moments then looks at Takehiko*

So, what happens now old man?
    Nobody
    Nobody
    Soul

Post by Nobody Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:12 pm

*pointing over the near mountain side ridge, The old man motions the direction*

"It's from there the surprise attack the Yukimura launches will occur; but you see those olive trees right there..."

*he motions to a grove of trees just off to the left of the mountain base*

"right there is where the fight will happen. What we felled to know is that in fact there is a reserve unit of Hollows coming through there; ones that just arrived to the fight, from some king of heuco mundo that either held his men back, or refused to fight initially; I never knew.

But there is where you have to go. You must be there to see the fight through. I imagine then, you will find your way out. I am sorry you have to witness this. But none-the-less, here is where we part, I have to head back"

*As he turned to walk away, the old man spoke to shinji over his shoulder*

"But if you want to know something; there is one saving grace in all of this; I never have to live to see the battle where my granddaughter dies. On my way back to camp, I will meet up with some men who will ask for my help at the front. There I will go and fight for a short time, but I will be felled by a great warrior of hell; One that many men have nicknamed "Legion". As to his real name I do not know. But there I will die, as I always do. Not much of a bright side I guess, but better than the alternative..."

*and with that Takehiko walked off and into fate; leaving Shinji alone to head for the grove of Olive trees...*

Spoiler:
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:30 pm

*Shinji listened to the old man*

Well I thank you for your info.

*He bows to the old man as he walks away*

Wow, that guy is literally going to his death and then he has to relive it..... Talk about a rough day..

*With that Shinji vanishes in the direction of the olive groves*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:05 pm