Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Into Purgatory: Nero's Journey

Persephone
    Persephone
    Unknown
    Unknown

BD-cash : 6472

Into Purgatory: Nero's Journey Empty Into Purgatory: Nero's Journey

Post by Persephone Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:47 am

"As you step out of the light, you find yourself inside a room which is a dazzling shade of white. In fact, everything is white; the walls, the ceiling, the floors;

In the center you see a small table with two chairs. In the chair farthest from you sits a man with deep blue eyes, and cropped short blond hair. He is sipping on a cup of tea.

In front of you is an empty chair with a tea waiting for you; steaming hot and ready for tasting.

As you step in, the man is white motions for you to take a seat and taste the tea.

Oh shrouded one, this is the start of your journey..."
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

BD-cash : 5563

Into Purgatory: Nero's Journey Empty Re: Into Purgatory: Nero's Journey

Post by Nerovampyro Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:21 am

a realm of white. white is the symbol of Purity, divinity, innocence. Daiseisho's Piercing eyes looked all over the room as he began to wonder. What trial was it... Which side of himself must be control of let loose. It was then that his eyes caught sight of a man with a table and two chairs in the centre of this domain.

The silver haired man made his way over, knowing his weapon was but a breath away if it need to be called... or at least that was the hope. Deciding to analyse the situation would be crucial if it mean to return to protect heaven. From behind the mask, Daiseisho smiled as he approach the chair that was empty and sat down. looking at the unknown male he would begin to speak

"i hope you were not waiting too long. And if you were i do appolagize"

the tone of voice was sincere and was showing calmness toward the unknown male
    Nobody
    Nobody
    Soul

BD-cash : 6411

Post by Nobody Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:15 am

*sitting his cup down and pushing it aside, The man smiled a bit and nodded*

"Waiting? No I can't say that I have... Or maybe it's just been to long for me to remember..."

*Focusing his eyes on his visitor, he took careful note of the man's appreance, the manner in which he moved, even they way he seemed to have few words, yet behind his eyes one could see a thousand conversations taking place

Leaning back he spoke again*

"Waiting or not, doesn't matter. I am always looking for new faces to arrive.
    I see from your dressing you like to veil yourself from the prying eyes of others. Interesting, most interesting..Tell me then stranger, what has brought you to my world?"
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:29 am

This being was indeed good. Veiling was something that daiseisho had done for most of his life. Hiding behind a mask, hiding the burns and the scars that his former master and the woman he protected gave to him. His serpent like eyes would scan his reiatsu, his power source, be it hollow, shinigami, angel or demon. It was not something he knew of. that he knows for sure. Bringing his hands to be folded together, he began to speak again, keeping the tone of calmness

"a stranger indeed... I am a stranger in a strange world. I merely wish to return to my own domain... However it would appear for me to do so i will need to complete a task of some sort in this realm."

The captain looked at the male now having his eyes watching vital signs, temperature change, blood pressure, breathing. His eyes would be able to tell him if there was anything suspicious about this... being
    Nobody
    Nobody
    Soul

Post by Nobody Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:23 am

*leaning back the man spoke*

"return? To what exactly?
    Your world? Why? you hide from it...
    Your life? Does it really hold any value to you, your loneliness?

Or maybe you want to get back to your shadows? could that be it?

well what if i told you that you can't go back?
    would that frighten you? Maybe anger you?

No i doubt it... You are to closed for such emotions....
    No, you would not be afraid of that... because in here, you could hide forever..."

*lifting up his tea, the man took a long sip before returning it to the table*

"I feel so rude, I haven't even asked; how do you like your tea?"
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:38 am

"i am alone... i am the only member of a long deceased clan.. and i consider myself more a sword then a being that can make my own decision. if i am no longer needed then I will leave my position and my power to those that wish it and life my life in peace.however..."

He thought about it. it is all true. he was built from the beginning to be a defender. Protecting melodia izuna and in return, his life he hid behind a mask, covering his power so people would believe him to be weaker then he actually is. Though... loneliness is not the same as being alone. To be alone means it is a choice made by free will, whilst loneliness is foe daiseisho never wished to know.

Since i am still in need, i will continue to serve answer the call, like the weapon i am... forgive me, however i would not wish to part-take in drinking. As much as it pains me to say it, i would not wish to dishonor you in removing my mask
    Nobody
    Nobody
    Soul

Post by Nobody Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:11 am

"thought you might say as much..."

*raising his left hand, the man snapped his fingers, and with it, Nero's mask shattered and fell to pieces upon the table.

Shrugging his shoulders the man said*

"My world, my rules... And I did that just to make a point;
    When I spoke of hiding in the shadows, I wasn't talking about your physical shape; everything that lives carries scars...
    I meant hiding in there..."

*The man pointed at the left side of Nero's chest, just where the heart would be*

"To choose a path of isolation, even for the cause of protection is dangerous...
    You may be a sword instead of a being, as you say, but even the greatest of warriors knew that even a sword had a soul...

Your memories tell me of a woman, that i could only deduce was the object of your protection; and if that is in fact the case, then she would be the one you felt duty towards, or love for, as you beings say.

But if this is true, then how can you feel this love, or anything, with your heart hidden away? wouldn't it mean you felt nothing for the very thing you wanted to protect out of love and duty? Such a paradox...
    And as I see you even came here alone; brave for some, par for the course for you... You've cloaked yourself so deeply, you can't even trust others to stand with you..."
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:39 am

The very instance the mask shattered, the males eyes widened as the serpent like pupils became almost like lines. It caught him off guard as it would be revealed that there is a perfectly fine skin underneath it. Just who was this man... how far did his powers extend and how much is daiseisho hindered by it? these are questions that he wondered as he would have his eyes returned to normal, moving his hands to let the pieces of the mask fall. That mask was made by the izuna clan for him after his face was beyond repair.

closing his eyes, he would rememeber when he was a shinigami he saw a man stand in the top of a hill. A man that was the potential that he had, locked away. and now the very man he, himself is.

"i trust them to make the right decision... i am not one to give them advice nor assistance, because i know they are capable of being able to do so. Isolation and being alone is the path less traveled, however i will still travel it, even if it means my death"

he said at this seemingly god-like being... from the looks of it, he will need to defeat this man in his own realm. Then he opened his eyes as he looked at the man once again.

"indeed a paradox. To love something and not wishing to touch it. Then i am myself a paradox. a man, calling himself a sword. then again... I am the bone of my sword`

Last edited by nerovampyro on Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nobody
    Nobody
    Soul

Post by Nobody Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:25 pm

*interlocking his fingers together, the man placed them lazily against his chest*

"Very well then...I see that you have made up your mind clearly...
    I can sympathize with you though; Being alone works best for some people; the trick is learning when you can't carrying it all alone...

For example; Observe your current predicament; You are here by choice, but you cannot leave of your own will; if fact, you need my help to do so...
    Now what I could do is either open that door behind me...

*the wall behind the man began to take a faint shape of a door frame*

...and let you pass through my world; or I could open that door to the center of my realm and keep you locked away here, in the shadows, alone, till the end of time if it amuses me...

But I will tell you this; I will not make this decision, you will...

So I ask you; Give me one good reason why I should let you pass.."
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:46 pm

"you know the answer to that question. You yourself are a man that knows isolation. the path that means leaving everyone behind. You probably created this realm to make the sacrifice to save your own kind from yourself. for all i know you have just made this domain, or you are here for eons, millenia at a time."

he said as closed his eyes as he sighed gently

"i do not know if i am right or wrong. I dont know if you are what i may become, or my future... but i know for now i m still needed. perhaps in a time when i am not needed anymore, like a broken and battered sword, i may see you again."

the angel knew that he had to be ready for what will happen next. Either way he knows its for the best. He lost motivation ever since melodia died. If this was it then daiseisho had no regrets
    Nobody
    Nobody
    Soul

Post by Nobody Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:48 am

*laughing, the man said*

"Well well... Quite the response... But there is truth in what you say, but one flaw; I am not alone; oh if I could be... But know, there are countless souls locked in this realm with me, and their voices drive me insane...

But none-the-less, I notice you keep drifting your thoughts to this place, melodia... While I am kind enough not to pry into all your personal thoughts, I do scan the images of memories that flash by...

So tell me then, being of darkness, have you lost you will to live, to protect; have you lost your sense of duty, with the loss of this place?

Are you not a sword? Does not a sword have a purpose? A sword may need a master to wield it, but it never loses it's purpose..."
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:30 am

i am a sword... A sword does not know anything but to cut, pierce, stab and when it has no use, shatter into a thousand pieces. my first weilder was the one that made me, and the reason i choose the path i did. Melodia Izuna. She is the reason why i pushed myself so hard more than a thousand years ago. In a short space of time, i had mastered over a thousand weapons. However it was then after i was to kill her i realised that protecting someone and loving them are two different things that can never coincide with each other."

he said as he would bring one hand, a shine of light would appear as a sword appeared in his hand. Beautiful and delicate looking. It was as though it was made from crystal or glass, clear, and yet murky at the same time

"look at this sword... it is tool, an item built for combat. It has no heart. and has no hesitation to rid others of theirs. Be it for protection or otherwise, they are designed to end lives. This is what i am for... not to know love. however...."

in an instant, he caused the blade to shatter into nothingness. the nothingness that now caused daiseisho to vanish. In the moment that the glass-breading noise filled the realm that the two were in. Daiseisho had appeared by the unknown man sending a high speed punch his way. His expression was that of hatred.

"never... mention Melodia in front of me... now... what is your name"
    Nobody
    Nobody
    Soul

Post by Nobody Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:04 pm

*As the punch flew towards him, the man could only smile...

As the punch was within an inch of his face, his image faded to a transparent shape, slowly dissipating as the punch flew through it. Speaking now, from the far corner of the room where he stood, leaning against the wall, The man spoke*

"Tsk, Tsk...
    Such violence... Now, did that really help your predicament at all?"

*his face was the same, unchanged smile which bordered on the slightly annoying side*

"But I can forgive it; besides, what is a sword to do but strike?"

*leaning up, the man strolled over to the table, and placed both hands on it, leaning forward his smile faded, and his eyes became very serious*

"Who am I? Nobody I suppose... At least that is what you like to think of me..
    I suppose I am just a tool as well...

And for the record; I never mentioned anyone; YOU did..."
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:28 pm

he listened to the man as he stood up to look dead centre at the man. a tool? to whom, the captain wondered. He is under the impression that he was a nobody in the serpent eyes that the captain had. whether or not that was true was not to be found out. even if it was a miss, the captain had vented out all his anger he would have for the man with that one punch. he would calmly make his way back to the seat and sat back down again

"a tool you say?... then the obvious question is who or what wielded you..."

looking back down to the tea that was nearly forgotten about he would speak again

"to a previous question, i perfer lady grey"
    Nobody
    Nobody
    Soul

Post by Nobody Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:27 am

*Laughing at the lady grey comment, Nobody spoke*

"Ha! I knew there was a sense of humor in there!

Well forgive me then, I seem to have lost the nack of judgement on likes and dislikes these days...

But either way...

*returning to his own seat, in the blink of an eye, the man sips his tea once more and continues*

"You see, I am not so much wielded as created. Suffice to say my purpose as a tool, is to not let my creator forget completely.
    I am a reminder if you will, though it is true, not a perfect one; as I have gained a bit of my own style..."

*his devilish smile returned once more as he spoke*

"But now let me ask you a question; Do you really know what Purgatory is?"
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:27 am

" it is the domain that resides neither heaven nor hell, but is a one way path to either dimension. It is a trial that either absolves or drowns the being in their own sins."

he said as he would fold his arms again. His eyes closed as he would think he covered the area that he was asked about. It was then his thought trailed away to the answer the man gave. A reminder?... a reminder of what. What is it that the creator should not forget.
    Nobody
    Nobody
    Soul

Post by Nobody Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:28 pm

*letting his comments wash over him, the man spoke out*

"You are correct to a point; if you consider what you see around. Suffice to say I will not go into all the details of what created purgatory, it's core if you will, but your quick grasp of things is worthy of this: Purgatory is not a place that exists externally, no, only the core does that, purgatory is an Internal creation of the soul...."

*his smile was painted on at this point*

"To make it simple for you; you did not enter my realm, you entered the realm of your own heart..."

*for all the time here, the man's face had been slightly obscured; not hidden, only hard to visualize a bit, but now his face came into crystal clear focus, as Daiseisho's understanding of the circumstances grew.
    The face was not just any face; it was the image of Daiseisho, from long before the mask was needed*

"You see; I'm a reminder to my creator, just as I said... And thus my name is Nobody, just as my creator named me; Yes my friend, this is the secrets locked away in your own heart... You think of yourself as Nobody, just a sword, thus my name. My image is the reminder of who you once were, and most humorous to me; I never read your mind; I know what you are thinking as you do..."
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:28 pm

the eyes of the malw widened as he saw this stranger was no stranger at all. only a memory of who he is, or perhaps daiseisho was a shadow of that who he stands before. He captain was absolutely stunned at what the male said. this is what was his heart was. nothingness incarnate. As was expected all those centuries ago, after he sealed his own heart from the attrocity is committed.

After thinking about it logically, he was just a shinigami, his past. Nothing more than a distant memory seeking attention. then at that very moment, an image of melodia ran inside his head

"so you believe that simply since you somehow manifested into what i was you are stronger than me?... because you had her... tell me each and everytime you relive the memory of her dying by your hands do you believe you did the right thing?! Tell me! what was your thought when you hand your blade going through the one you loved? well, shinigami?!"

he said with a tone of hatred towards his other self. the the longer he starred at him, the more he felt something he never wished to feel; the past
    Nobody
    Nobody
    Soul

Post by Nobody Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:28 pm

*surprisingly to him, the man felt stunned by the image of melodia in white, and a strange sensation came over him; a felling of pain. As to why he did not know*

"What do I feel? I feel nothing... Absolutely nothing..
    You know why I feel that? Because I never killed her; Oh yes I killed something that looked like her, but the melodia I knew was dead long before my blade pierced her chest..."

*sitting down, his voice suddenly softened in a surprising manner*

"But you know this already don't you... It's not the action that drove you into feeling, or not feeling anything... It's the fact that you can't reconcile the truth to yourself; Melodia was a beautiful vibrant woman,with flowing sliver hair... That thing I killed was not her; and for that matter those scars you wear were not given to you by her; but ny that thing.."

*Taking a deep breath, he let out a long sigh*

"But it doesn't matter does it? The knowledge that I had no alternative... What started has guilt breed itself into anger, and anger that evolved in to a rage of hate...

And there is our impasse... That little seed of guilt that stands between me and you...
    I am nothing... I am just a feeling if you will..
    But I am the part of your heart that understands the truth... The truth that you will one day have to face whether it come from some awakening, or of old age, when your sword is no longer useful, and all you have is time to sit and think... Either way you will have to face it... And until you understand That, you will never be able to help those who really need you now..."
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:00 am

"..."

The captain heard what this other side of him said. lowering his head he thought about it. He was right, the melodia he knew was long gone before he had killed her. Closing his eyes a single blood drop fell onto the whiteness of the floor.

"Get out of my sight shinigami... if you it were not for you she would still be alive... and now i bear the sin of failing as her knight. Now, steel is my body and fire is my blood.

standing up he looked at his younger self with anger an hatred still on his face, his serpent like eyes; cold and callus. He had enough of the games. Why cant this... memory just leave him be?! the more he began to hate him, the more he remembered her and the Izuna clan. in an instant, Daiseisho had two swords appear, both pointed at Nobody

--------------------
    900 years ago
    --------------------

It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining high in the sapphire sky, and both Daiseisho and Melodia were in a hill side, admiring the view of the forest from above. whilst Melodia was standing, Daiseisho was kneeling on one leg beside her, his blade at the side, and ready for anything. a gentle breeze blew as their silver hair blew

Daiseisho:"Lady Melodia... I will protect you forever, so long as i live

after hearing this, the gentle tender woman looked down as she would kneel down, cupping Daiseisho's cheek

Melodia:"forever is a long time, my knight.... who knows what can happen"

she said as she would smile. The smile was one that would warm anyone inside. Her eyes were the height of innocence which would only amplified the sight of seeing her smile

-----------------
    end of flashback
    -----------------
    Nobody
    Nobody
    Soul

Post by Nobody Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:55 pm

*Staring down the proverbial loaded barrel, Nobody made not a move back or forward*

"So now what my friend? Do you really think you can bury blood with more blood? That's as absurd as fighting for peace...
    The cold reality is simple; no one said you have to forgive me; you just have to face the reality of it.

She is gone; no more... And there isn't a d--- thing you can do about it.

But sometimes life is greater than just our successful or failed lives...

Come on, you can feel it, I know you can, because I can.
    There is something more important out there than just our own misery. people need us.

But instead of lifting a finger, you continue to drag me down and wallow in this guilt some more...

It's not sad... sad would be the memory..
    This is pathetic... and to think, I was once a knight.."

*stepping forward into the blades, causing the tips to create and indention into his flesh; Nobody continued*

"I'll fall on my own sword if it will make you sleep better at night...
    But all games aside... This is the crossroads for you; do you want this to continue, or do you dream of getting your honor back?"
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:11 pm

closing his eyes he would think unto what he said. Everything, every word and response the man said was corect. he was once a knight. a knight of honor and devotion. Even though he, himself has ascended to be an angel, how far he has fallen. To think this the strength that had. Now pointing swords at a man who wishes to assist him. Is he this afraid of the past? is he this afraid to move one that his heart has nothingness itself inside?

He knew what he had to do. bring the blades away he would finish off the chant he spoke

I have created over a thousand blades,

Unknown to death,

nor known to life,

Have withstood pain to create many weapons

he paused midway through as he said a thought in his mine: i will see you again, my lady... sooner then you think
    (click this when you get to this point)
    yet those hands will never hold anything.

he said as he looked at his shinigami self with a slight smile on his face

"so as I pray... Unlimited Blade Works!"

at that moment flames would surround Daiseisho, a blinding flame that then expanded in radius as the flames increased in intensity. It would cause the spirit to block his eyes at one point. When he looked again, he would see a domain that has swords as far as the eye can see. The sky was red with gears high in the sky. a barren waste land with a hill in the far distance. all that remains of the room is the door and the hole.

"Daiseisho... i maybe cold and heartless... but i am one to defend others, a sword, among a realm that is filled with blades. in a domain like this i am invincible, because this is a reflection of what my heart is. A domain that has no regret, no hatred, anger or love. But we will still pull through and defend those who are in need of it. Be is shinigami, human, hollow, angel, or demon.

we are the swords that will slay those who deserve it and protect the needed when the time comes to it. I do not mind that perhaps one day i may stand on an a hill with blades and weapons piercing my body. In fact I will know someday i will be gone, and we can meet her and our clan again.

after all.... we are the knights of Lady Melodia Izuna, a shadow of that remains...."

With that he would make his way towards the door, his tilted hes head to one side as the mask appeared on his forehead. however there was one major change in him though. his eyes had changed, to those of Melodia's

"watch my back..."
    Nobody
    Nobody
    Soul

Post by Nobody Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:39 pm

*as he made his way to the door, Nobody approached him walking slowly, as he did, he passed on his final words*

"I can't bring you peace, and I never intended to;
    I can't break the chain of fate, and I never sought to try;
    I can't bring back something that was lost long ago, and I do not intend to;
    But I can leave you as I came to you; as everything, as nothing;
    Though I may be a part or a memory; the journey you make forward from this point on, will be yours alone...
    Choose well my friend; for both our sakes...."

*as he reached Daiseisho, the man stepped through him, his form dissipating into dust, which seemed to drift away slowly, leaving only Daiseisho alone in the room to make his way through the door*

Persephone
    Persephone
    Unknown
    Unknown

BD-cash : 6472

Post by Persephone Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:50 pm

*As you step through the doorway leading you out of the room, you find yourself in a long hallway, on both sides of you there are long flowing red curtains,
    Into Purgatory: Nero's Journey Zjugys
    and at the far end, you notice someone standing beside a much larger doorway; a familiar face who speaks to you*

"That you be standing here means that you have come to understand that which was appointed to you.
    And as such, your soul has been sanctified in the manner seen fit for you.

Step now through this doorway, it is here that you and I will say our last goodbyes; for now you may enter Heaven, The realm of the Spirit King..."

*with that Virgil opened the door and held it for him, as a warm light shone through into the hallway*

Here is your next step:
    http://www.bleachdynasty.com/t4911-the-ruin-of-heaven
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:54 pm

Hearing the final words of this man he smiled as he opened the door. Then ran into the dimension, not looking back as had a face filled with determination. He needs to save heaven, no matter what the cost is. Even at his own life, but he will not die just like that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:21 pm