Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

Into Purgatory: Lavi's Journey

Persephone
    Persephone
    Unknown
    Unknown

BD-cash : 6472

Into Purgatory: Lavi's Journey Empty Into Purgatory: Lavi's Journey

Post by Persephone Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:06 am

*As you come out of the gate you find yourself in front of a beautiful mansion.

Gold trim along every edge, pearl handles upon the doors of marble, glass windows that shine like diamonds... and a massive lawn which stands between you and the doors...

and in this lawn stands a hedge row maze...

At first you seem to be unaware of it, but at once you realize, in order to get to the mansion, you must make your way through the maze...

and standing at the entrance to the maze, is a large man with flowing hair.
    you don't recognize him at first until he turns, revealing his face;

The face of your father...

Welcome to purgatory Lavi, your journey begins here"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128857

Into Purgatory: Lavi's Journey Empty Re: Into Purgatory: Lavi's Journey

Post by Muerte Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:22 am

What is this? Daemon thought to himself. He blinked for a second once he made it through the doors, and he instantly made it to a mansion with a maze that he apparently had to get through before getting to it. He rubbed the back of his head as he looked around, seeing if anything was off. He turned to face the left when he saw an elderly man whos hair was flowing with the wind. Daemon about fainted from the site. The man before him was his father. But how can that be? He asked himself.
    Nobody
    Nobody
    Soul

BD-cash : 6411

Post by Nobody Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:58 am

"Watching his son faint to the ground infuriated him. with a swift kick in the thigh, the man yelled at him*

"You've got work to do, this is no time to be sleeping...
    All you have to do is get through this maze; you can handle that little task can't you?"

*stepping back he motioned towards the entrance to the maze*
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:15 am

Daemon grunted at the kick his father just gave him. He didn't miss getting kicked by him and beaten by him whenever he did something wrong. He pushed himself up and brushed passed him as he walked to the maze entrance.
    Nobody
    Nobody
    Soul

Post by Nobody Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:01 pm

*nodding over his son's shoulder he asked him*

"So who is your lady friend there? Is she with you or just someone who got lost along the way..."

*moving past Lavi, he shook the young woman's hand and said*

"It's a pleasure to meet you..."

*Turning back, he walked towards the entrance of the maze and stepped in, yelling back to them*

"We don't have all day, so hustle it up!"
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 5237

Post by Remi-chan Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:04 pm

Hotaru had been stricken speechless upon her arrival in the realm, as she had seen the kick to the one who she must have followed to this place; someone whose name she didn’t yet know even. Oddly enough the younger man seemed used to the display of violence as he walked past the elder. Trying to read him, her gaze remained transfixed on her companion until her presence was noted by the realm’s inhabitant.

“I guess that you could say I’m with him…”

For some reason she couldn’t bring herself to trust this man, likely due to the show of thoughtless violence moments ago. Recalling her manners though, she took his hand and shook it slightly while putting forward a smile.

“Likewise I’m sure.”

At the order to get moving, Hotaru jumped slightly before rushing to catch up with Daemon. Once at his side she shot him a concerned glance.

“Are you okay?”

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:30 pm

Daemon looked around for the girl his father spoke of and noticed it was Remi, a notable quincy in his eyes. He looked down at her and gave her a soft smile.
    "Yes, thank you for your concern" He said to her. He looked back towards the maze entrance and noticed his father was walking through it.
    "Shall we go miss?" He asked her.
    Nobody
    Nobody
    Soul

Post by Nobody Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:38 am

*as the others joined him in the first leg of the maze, "Haji" turned to them both and said*

"This may be a bit difficult as we go, and we will meet others as we continue, but what you need to know most is that I'm not your guide; I'm simply traveling with you. You are going to have to decide for yourself which directions to take.

*his countenance grew colder as he continued, looking straight at his son*

"You Can decide can't you?"

*turning back around, he lead them to a crossroad in the maze*

"From here we can go left, straight, or right; so which shall you choose?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:51 am

Daemon looked over at Remi.
    "So, Remi, which way would you go?" He asked. He didn't want to have to decide for himself and go against his companies wishes. He decided it would be best to go with what she had in mind instead of going a way that would get them both into danger.
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Remi-chan Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:09 am

"Well there's no point in not trying to find our way through the maze. We can only move forward."

Hotaru spoke with a small smile as she gave her initial response. However hearing the older man's words she too looked at Daemon. She didn't like the tone of the situation but the shinigami's response seemed to imply that he was loathe to decide, instead allowing her to make the decision that would steer them in either the right or wrong direction.

"Perhaps we should try the right. I can't say for certain which direction would be best though so are you sure you can trust my instincts above your own?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:06 am

Daemon looked at her closely.
    "I trust you, despite this being our first meet" He said. "I know, somehow, that i can trust you so i'm going with what you say"
    He had a soft smile on his face as he waited to see what her final decision was going to be.
    Nobody
    Nobody
    Soul

Post by Nobody Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:38 am

*with a slight arrogant smile, "haji" looked at the both of them with disdain*

"Figures; I give him a simple task, and he has to have someone else do it for him..."

*glancing over at Hotaru, he says*

"So ma'am, Looks like you're in charge... Still want to go right?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:08 pm

Daemon glared at his father.
    "Don't think you can order me around father" He said to him. "I believe it's only fair to ask my partner here which way to go, she didn't ask to come here so it's only fair"
    He looked back at Hotaru *sorry Remi lol*
    "Let's decide together since it seems to be upsetting my control freak of a father"
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Remi-chan Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:59 pm

"I trust you too you know...in this place you're the only thing that's semi-familiar."

She smiled at Daemon, only to see the look the man gave which allowed the smile to fade. Father or not she didn't see the reason behind the derogatory comments made.

"Please, let's still go right, if that's fine with you. The moment I second guess myself is when we go astray."

Though she was ready to just start walking again, she paused after saying that she hadn't changed her mind.

"But as we do, if I may ask, why do you ridicule him so?"
    Nobody
    Nobody
    Soul

Post by Nobody Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:31 am

*stepping a bit to the side to allow them to pass, "Haji" followed closely to Hotaru*

"Ridicule? bah... I do nothing of the sort... It's not ridicule if it's true;
    Besides..."

*he leaned in close to her, so that only she could hear his whisper*

"I didn't choose this; I was made this..."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:47 am

Daemon shrugged and nodded his head. He decided to go with Hotarus instinct of sorts and went right.
    "Seems fine so far" He thought to himself.
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Remi-chan Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:10 am

"What do you mean by that?"

Hotaru kept her voice down, getting the hint that he the person that belonged to this place didn't want her companion to hear of such things. The way he worded it made her somewhat confused though as it sounded more like he was a puppet than a person. Without waiting upon his answer though she returned her focus to Daemon.

"You sound like you expected me to lead us into a pitfall so soon~"
    Nobody
    Nobody
    Soul

Post by Nobody Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:00 pm

*stepping on ahead, "Haji" Shrugged a bit*

"Maybe he did; wouldn't be a surprise..."

*As they walked farther in, the maze began to narrow, and a soft voice could be heard calling to Daemon from somewhere out in the distance*

"Such a beautiful boy... He reminds me alot of his father..."

*The voice drifted on the wind like a sweet melody, humming and humming over and over again.
    It was then "Haji" spoke*

"Just like his Father... Ha... Chiruka was always one to be given to flights of fancy..."

*Turning to Daemon, "Haji" stopped and looked at him dead on, as the voice drifted*

"How would you know right? I wasn't ever there for quite some time after you were born...
    No I was off playing war with your sister right?
    And she never came back..."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:52 pm

Daemon looked at him. He didn't remember having a sister, a lot of things dealing with his past, he didn't remember anything about. He shrugged, looking down, but he continued walking onward.

I had a sister. He thought to himself. He didn't know why he had no memories of most of his past, but he now knew he had a sister, and he knew that something had happened to her, causing her disappearance. Now he wondered, if he could find her if she was alive, and if she wasn't, will he be able to find her grave/
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Remi-chan Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:47 pm

Needless to say Hotaru was confused. She didn't know what any of this was really about but it all seemed to relate to Daemon, who she was tagging along with on this journey. Glancing over at him she could see that the words must have had some effect.

"Are you alright, um..."

Her voice trailed off as she tried to recall whether or not she knew his name. Recalling that she didn't though the quincy smiled apologetically.

"I guess I don't even know your name."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:52 am

"Oh, i'm sorry" He said to her.
    "How should I put this, well, I'm the captain of squad 2 in the soul society, Daemon Spade" He said to her. He stopped where he was at to turn around and talk to her.
    Nobody
    Nobody
    Soul

Post by Nobody Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:04 pm

*as the group continued on, the sky above them which had been overcast suddenly began to grow dark...with the darkness came what seemed like flames lighting the sky; bathing it in a soft glow of orange against black.

The bushes of the hedges began to grow; there twisted gnarled branches stretched out like feeble arms, attempting to grab all of them...

"Haji" stepped past these branches as they reached back for the other 2. with a look of sadness on his face he said*

"It seems our time traveling together has now come to an end; This is where I abandon you..."

*with his words trailing off, his image began to slowly fade away*
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Remi-chan Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:13 am

Hotaru smiled, only in time to take in the changes that this realm was undergoing. She then looked past her companion to see their accompaniment start to fade. Things had definitely taken a turn for the worse and she began to wonder if she had led them the wrong way as she reached out for “Haji”.

"Wait...please don’t."

As she stood there like this, Hotaru felt one of the branches from the maze wrap itself around her ankle and in turn she tried to pull her foot out of its grasp, regardless of any damage doing so would do to her leg. Looking again at her companion she aimed to give him a little shove so that he could get moving, deeper into the maze to get through it. If anyone had a chance of making it through this he was more likely to. Though she had no intention of stopping either, of course.

"Run, Daemon. Trust your instinct! I'll be following."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:07 am

Daemon almost started to lose it, but he kept himself calm and looked down, noticing the vines and roots wrapping around them. He grabbed the zanpakto he had against his leg and cut them both free.
    "Come on Hotaru" He called out. He grabbed her hand and he took off, going left, right, right, left and right again, trying to stay clear and not still long enough to be caught by the roots and vines.
    Nobody
    Nobody
    Soul

Post by Nobody Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:28 pm

*As the two ran along the twisting path of the maze, it began to feel as if the entire world was out to get them; as the very ground they stood on longed to swallow them whole.

As the vines pushed out to try and free themselves, some began to sprout buds, which began to blossom, revealing faces of different people; some familiar, some ghosts of a time long past, some faded memory, and some of them were beyond recognition.

these faces would grow and grow, all the while speaking different things; most of which just blended into the noise of the environment.

But as they made their way down the path one face began to become clear to them in the distance; a young woman, with soft eyes, a warm smile and flowing dark hair..

Her voice became audible above all the other sounds, yet it was gentle in it's nature, as it spoke*

"My son why do you do this?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:47 pm