Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

Into Purgatory: Lavi's Journey

Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 5253

Into Purgatory: Lavi's Journey - Page 2 Empty Re: Into Purgatory: Lavi's Journey

Post by Remi-chan Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:44 pm

The girl hadn't stopped him as he took hold of her hand to help pull her through the chaotic mess that had once been a peaceful hedge maze. As they ran she became convinced that this was the true nature of the realm, waiting for them no matter what route they had taken at the start. Hotaru tried to block out the faces that sprouted from the hedge, new distractions to keep them pinned. Seeing the young woman's image and hearing her voice the quincy was tempted to stop but only would if Daemon did as well.

'What does she mean by asking why...isn't it because we need to get home?'
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128873

Into Purgatory: Lavi's Journey - Page 2 Empty Re: Into Purgatory: Lavi's Journey

Post by Muerte Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:09 pm

Daemon looked at the face as he was running. "S-son?" He asked as he kept running. He couldn't let anything get to him like this.
    "I'm sorry, hedges or whatever you're called, I gotta get this lady out of here as soon as possible" He said, still holding her hand as they ran through the maze. The faces were all familiar from his past. Old squad captains, old vizards that were once captains, arrancar, espada, all of them. Most of them were people he and Hotaru had met, some he hadn't recognized, she may have.
    Nobody
    Nobody
    Soul

BD-cash : 6427

Post by Nobody Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:29 pm

*No matter how fast the two of them ran, they could not escape the woman's face; which seemed to grow in a distorted and warped fashion out of ever twist and turn of the maze...

But hope sprang anew as the two reach the edge of the maze. Standing before them was the stairs up to the door of the large mansion, and before it stood "Haji".

His eyes stared at the two of them; cold and callous...

A small rose bush grew beside the steps, and from it sprang yet again the woman's face; pleading with her son*

"Why? Why do you do this, my poor son...!?

*but no sooner had the words escaped her mouth, then "Haji's" blade in one single fluid motion, decapitated the face from the branches of the bush, allowing it to fall to the ground, while the rose bush began to bleed...*
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:08 pm

"Something feels off" He said as he continued to run. It felt as if the vines were slowing down, as if something was causing them to stop.
    "What's going on and why does that spiritual pressure feel familiar?" He thought to himself. He knew who it was. It was the one named 'haji' who resembled his father. "let's keep moving" he said as he continued.
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Remi-chan Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:02 am

"It's the end of the maze."

Though Daemon seemed to wish to keep moving Hotaru halted, pulling her hand from his grasp as she took a couple steps back. She had been able to see what had just happened beyond the edge of the maze, the blood spilled with his blade despite the lack of logic in it. How cold and merciless he was in the action. The look on the man's face made her reconsider their running his way though it was likely their goal to reach where he stood.

"Are you sure it will be okay? Things seem different now somehow..."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:44 am

Daemon slid to a stop, listening to her words. The vines and roots seemed to wither away into a red pure dust.
    "You're right" He said to her quietly. He looked around and noticed that they had reached an end point.
    "So, what happens now?" He asked her. "We're at the end of the maze, yet, nothings happened"
    He let go of her hand as he was sure nothing was going to happen at this moment.
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47190

Post by Haji Yukimura Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:28 am

*the man only made one motion with his blade as he lightly flicked it to the side, to throw the blood from it.

He looked at them coldly, his expression darkening with each ticking moment*

"The end you say?
    So it is...
    What did you expect to happen boy?
    The world would part with your arrival?
    Look around you; this twisted maze is nothing more than a reflection of yourself; I nothing more than the way you see your father; and since you have felt all your life that you stood someone in his shadow; he could only stand in your way correct?
    And so here I am; the monster you created; Why even the love your mother has given you; all the kindness was not enough to stop this feeling of confusion; but more so, you simply refused to let it; and as such; I have cut that nuisance away for you; so you never have to feel it again...

You want out of here... Move me..."
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Remi-chan Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:05 pm

For whatever reason, at this moment in particular Hotaru felt intimidated as she heard the explanation. If he truly was malice borne from how Daemon viewed his father then she had good reason in doing so. After hearing that they would have to try to move him she made no move to fight or anything, not that she'd be of much use in this situation. So, she instead focused on what "Haji" had said moments before in regards to the realm, namely the one who reflected Daemon's view of his father.

"That can't be...there must be more to how he sees his father than this. The good with the bad. There's no way it could be all bad."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:34 pm

Daemon listened to Hotarus words.
    "I don't remember who my father was" He said to her. "I grew up alone in the Seireitei and was raised by the Squad 1 captain before he went missing, then I took over squad 2"
    Nobody
    Nobody
    Soul

BD-cash : 6427

Post by Nobody Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:01 pm

*Raising his blade up slightly, "Haji" directed it at them both*

"I'll give you one chance to get by... Just one...
    If you can figure out how to, you can pass. If you can't; I'll take your heads..

Sound fair to you?"

*sliding his right foot out, to brace his stance he said*

"Malice, uncertainty, fear... all of the above I suppose...
    But If you want a hint, here is something for you;
    Above all these things, maybe I'm not any of that... Maybe, just maybe...
    I am compensation..."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:12 am

Daemon looked at him closely.
    "Why are you fighting us?" He asked him. He held his zanpakto out in front of him.
    "If you want to fight so badly fine, but let her out of here"
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Remi-chan Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:31 am

'It doesn't have to come down to fighting like this, does it? There must be more to things than that.'

Though the thoughts were clear in Hotaru's mind she couldn't find the way to vocalize them this time. Daemon seemed determined in his choice to fight here as well as to spare her. She really didn't think it likely that that would happen. Both of their lives were still at stake, as far as she was concerned. But, all she could find herself doing was standing back while her mind tried to at least process the situation.

' I wish I was good with these sorts of riddles...If it's compensation it means that he's making up for something that's lacking but the problem is that it would be best to figure out what his compensation is and what it's for here, wouldn't it? ...Maybe I'm entirely off course here too though...'
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:43 pm

Daemon let out a sigh and put his zanpakto away. He looked back at Hotaru.
    "Hotaru, do you think you know the way out of here?" He asked. He walked over to her.
    "That man, he may say he's my father and look as if he's attacking but I don't get the feeling he will, I get the feeling he's trying to teach me something, but I can't quite grasp it yet"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:41 pm