Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+9
King_Nothing
Baka Yukimura
Persephone
LuluTheGuy
Nerovampyro
Kyouga
Muerte
Aki_624
Haji Yukimura
13 posters

Canto 1: The Journey Begins

LuluTheGuy
    LuluTheGuy
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 4887

Canto 1: The Journey Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: Canto 1: The Journey Begins

Post by LuluTheGuy Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:01 am

Suu watched as everyone got aquanted to the old Man who apparently guarded the door. He only sat quietly, he didn't know what these keys were for seeing as he didn't know whither or not he could even trust this old man. He seemed to know alot but you don't trait anything after randomly waking up on a beach.

"Alright,Alright your talking in circles, this key stuff I don't even trust. Who knows you could be lying to us bout these keys. All this realm travel sounds like junk too, unless you have some proof about what your saying, let us try to figure out how to open these doors so we can get home."

Last edited by LuluTheGuy on Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9390

Post by Aki_624 Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:10 am

Aki looked at her key carfully. It was her ticket home. Do I really want to go back? She thought carfully to herself. "Ne, you know we'll all be going to different relems. Unless a non-key bearer follows. What lies beyon each relem might be different... Our homes are nothing but wars and stuff." She stared blankly until she realized she was trailing off.

"Eh But I guess home is best! So how do we even use these things ojji-san?" She said laughing holding her key up. Since it says 1, I would be going into releam 1 or what?
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 58389

Post by King_Nothing Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:31 am

*Roan strolls up to this magical place, twirling a key in his fingers*

Who the heck gives a random person a key?...

*Sees people gathered around a door, so he joins them*

Hey, anyone have any idea what the heck is going on here? And what's with the keys?
    warrior_goddess7431
    warrior_goddess7431
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 4951

Post by warrior_goddess7431 Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:43 am

*Almost at the exact moment Roan walks up, Aima joins the party as well. She is dressed as she normally is, with a buckler on her back and her sword already in hand. She holds up her silver key engraved with "2" for everyone to see*

Okay, why the crap am I getting a random key to a door that I dont recognize?

*Upon realizing she doesnt know anybody, she asks*

And who are you people?
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7606

Post by Funnyguy339 Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:32 am

[roan your confusing -_-]
    Daemon continued to sit under the tree, his composure starting to come back to him, his personality seemd to have returned. However he stayed under the tree, he was able to hear what was being said. He pondered on all of it. He started to rub his chin as he was now deep in thought.
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 5236

Post by Remi-chan Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:06 pm

Warmth. That was the first thing that Hotaru felt when she began to come to. The sand of the beach was the next thing she took in, which made the girl confused and brought her to open her eyes. The sun was beating down on the area, instead the constant rain that she had all but become accustomed to at the village. It was immediately obvious to her that she wasn’t where she should have been. This place seemed peaceful yet something felt off about the whole situation, not that she could pinpoint exactly what was wrong. Not knowing what else to do though she got up, brushed herself off and began to walk. Hotaru made her way toward a gathering of others at a pavilion, none of which she really recognized immediately. As the distance closed, she could hear talks of keys and realms though it didn’t clear up any question as to why they were there. The quincy patted her pockets out of habit to see if she had one as well, only to come up empty.

“I guess it’s safe to say that I’m not alone in the confusion here then, seeing and hearing the rest of you. I don’t have a key but I’m here regardless. Though I’m unsure of what help I’ll be here in getting back home, please let me know what I can do…”

Spoiler:
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42252

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:22 pm

OOC: anybody can take part, nice post btw!

*Shiji looks over at the cute newcomer*

So, you got stranded on smurf island too huh?
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:26 pm

Ooc: yup! Anybody can join! That's what's awesome! Might even have my demons come in.

Aki chuckled for once while being on the island. Aki looked at the newcomer and saw she wasn't someone sue knew. "well pick a key bearer that you want to help to get home. That's about how I see it. Pick a guy and your a pawn to the king on the chess board. Butthere are 7 kings. Oh and queens. Sorry if I'm misinterpreting this whole situation wrong hahaha! she took out her key and stared at it constantly.
    Persephone
    Persephone
    Unknown
    Unknown

BD-cash : 6471

Post by Persephone Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:14 pm

*so Many faces, so many new comers. paying heed to Lulu's obvious apprehension, Virgil spoke*

"Maybe it is a trick; maybe it isn't. As with much, it is not for me to decide.
    You would be wise to follow your own advice as you journey; along the way you will meet some which can be trusted and others which will lie;
    Who you believe is up to you..."

*While others still awoke all over the island, the seven keys had reached the door.

For Virgil, he knew what this meant; it was time to begin. Running his hand along the door frame, he prepared himself to begin the speech that would launch this journey*

"Bearers of the seven; I, the watcher Virgil, welcome you to the Gate of Purgatory.

Beyond this door lie the seven realms of the lost, each one unique in it's own way.

All I can tell you of these realms for now is 2 things;

He who sent you the keys knew of the impending danger which drew ever closer to your world. Because of this, he prepared you in advance to set forth through this gate, as a means by which to restore your world; should you choose to do so.

The second is this; Where you stand now in my language is called Isola del pianto degli angeli. In your language it would be translated as the island of the weeping angels. As I have stated before, this is the entrance to the realms of purgatory. Purgatory is a plane of existence between heaven and hell. Few ever venture here unless they are sent. You should think of it more as a prison. The souls which reside here in limbo are souls which were neither pure enough for heaven, nor corrupt enough for hell. But be warned; though this may make them sound apathetic, you must be careful of what they may tell you; some will help you; guide you to the ways out.
    Others, who hold jealousy of the opportunity you have to leave, will stop at nothing to keep you here; in which case you will have to fight. Know this though; while you still carry your weapons they will be just that; weapons. Inside Purgatory, you have nothing but your own strength and the weapon you carry; the spirits of your blades were left in the world from whence you came.
    Remember also this; every heart has seven deadly sins, known all too well; but few remember there are seven great virtues which correspond to these:
    For Lust, it is Discipline
    For gluttony, it is Moderation
    For greed, it is temperance
    For pride, it is humility
    For wrath, it is forgiveness
    For sloth, it is motivation
    For envy, it is selflessness
    All Beings possess both the seven sins and the seven virtues; I warn you do not fall victim to them; let the virtues guide you where I cannot...

Now it is time to begin this trip; which bearer shall step forth first?"

Spoiler:
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

BD-cash : 5562

Post by Nerovampyro Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:46 pm

after getting his answer, daiseisho walkover for a place to hit down. If anyone were see him, he would his one arm out feeling around the area. The reiatsu his his light, being away from it is like being in a pitch black enviroment. After sitting down he would cross him legs, and remove his mask, revealing a face that showed no scars, nor horrible wounds on his face. bringing up a hand, he would rub the bridge of his nose.

as he was doing so, he was thinking about all that was said. 7 keys... 7 key bearers, 7 portals. not known what is on the other side. 1 key bearer per portal.

this thought soon stopped as the squad 0 captain heard for a keybearer to come. standing up again he would bring up his mask to his face, and tying it on again, revealing key number "2"

"i will...."

Last edited by nerovampyro on Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128856

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:48 pm

Daemon rubbed his head as he leaned back and looked up at the sky. He got up and walked over towards Aki. He had heard a lot of what was going on and got bored of sitting under the tree. He had nothing to say, and no way to know why he wasn't in his shinigami attire.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11579

Post by Kyouga Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:23 pm

"Very well, Daiseisho... The road ahead will be difficult, but I believe it would be in the best interest of each 'Keybearer' to enter the Gate of Purgatory with at least one 'envoy' to accompany on the journey. Besides, since I am my own Zanpakuto Spirit, little to none of my power has been left behind; theoretically." Kyouga stated as he got out of the way. Kyouga had no intention of restoring Hueco Mundo without his son by his side, and he was content with the peacefullness of this place. "Virgil, what would be the consequenses to the other planes, should I make the decision not to restore the plane from which I came from?" Kyouga asked Virgil, pondering whether or not it would be best for him to stay here.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:00 pm

Aki looked at the captain smiling. Someone other than me volunteered for once first. Aki smiled and patted the captains back. "Leave it to the captain if squad 0 to go first! Good luck!" Smiling at him she walked away again to back up give him room. "truly is a game of sevens" whispering under her breath she waited for Virgil.
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 5236

Post by Remi-chan Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:10 pm

Spoiler:

“I think stranded might be the best word for it if we have no easy way of getting home. If only I knew how I ended up here. If the situation wasn’t so odd I’d almost prefer being here to the school with its endless rain.”

Despite the situation they were in Hotaru managed a small smile in response to the greeting before turning her attention to Aki, who probably best described the kind of role the quincy would have in things.

“So I have to be with someone with a key in order to get back home…”

‘But who to go with?’

Though they were all thrown into this situation together, it didn’t make it easy for the girl to choose since she didn’t know any of the keybearers. As such she really wasn’t sure of whom she could work with in order to get through this matter. So she became silent as she listened to the explanation by Virgil. The words answered some questions but not all, and as a result she had gotten to trying to think through the explanation while the first keybearer stepped up.

‘Already moving on? Seems like our guide wastes no time. Then again it is a matter of getting home so it’s best not to sit here thinking without acting.’
    Persephone
    Persephone
    Unknown
    Unknown

Post by Persephone Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:57 am

nerovampyro wrote: after getting his answer, daiseisho walkover for a place to hit down. If anyone were see him, he would his one arm out feeling around the area. The reiatsu his his light, being away from it is like being in a pitch black enviroment. After sitting down he would cross him legs, and remove his mask, revealing a face that showed no scars, nor horrible wounds on his face. bringing up a hand, he would rub the bridge of his nose.

as he was doing so, he was thinking about all that was said. 7 keys... 7 key bearers, 7 portals. not known what is on the other side. 1 key bearer per portal.

this thought soon stopped as the squad 0 captain heard for a keybearer to come. standing up again he would bring up his mask to his face, and tying it on again, revealing key number "2"

"i will...."

*With a wave of his hand, the old man motioned to the door*

"Then Place your key in the lock, and step forth. If you have anyone who wishes to accompany you, they will have to cross in with you before the door closes. If you travel alone, then you may close it behind you immediately..."

Into The realm Of purgatory, Nero

Spoiler:

Kyouga wrote:"Very well, Daiseisho... The road ahead will be difficult, but I believe it would be in the best interest of each 'Keybearer' to enter the Gate of Purgatory with at least one 'envoy' to accompany on the journey. Besides, since I am my own Zanpakuto Spirit, little to none of my power has been left behind; theoretically." Kyouga stated as he got out of the way. Kyouga had no intention of restoring Hueco Mundo without his son by his side, and he was content with the peacefullness of this place. "Virgil, what would be the consequenses to the other planes, should I make the decision not to restore the plane from which I came from?" Kyouga asked Virgil, pondering whether or not it would be best for him to stay here.

*as he watched the first head out, the old man was asked a key question*

"If you choose to restore your realm or not, is up to you. No one can force you to. But you should ask yourself, can light exist without darkness? Can the balance of one universe be sustained only with 1/2 the parts?"
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:06 am

*Shinji, leaning against a pillar looks up*

The old man is right Kyo. Humans,Shinigami,Quincy,Fullbringers and hollows can't survive without war. We need a dark side to fight, or else the world will descend into anarchy.
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

BD-cash : 5562

Post by Nerovampyro Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:07 am

looking at the door, Daiseisho narrowed his eyes. He could see it as clear as day.Perhaps his eyes were not faulting, but this place has a filter on it. Who knows the reason.

"what ever lies beyond these doors i will conquer... everyone listen to me... hope for the best... but prepare for the worst consequences.."

he said as he would insert the key and turn it to open the door. And with that, as soon as he entered. he was gone
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:11 am

Aki waved goodbye at the captain leaving and faced the door. "of course we can survive without war. There are less deaths. But at times without war nothing can be resolved. Virgil if I am to pass through the demean am I allowed to do whatever to the place I end up on. I mean restoring is just an option right? she asked curiously at what this trick can offer. "what happens if we die before we even get to the end?"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:49 am

"Should any one of us die, we will respawn in this place. It would make sense because we have been cut off from our individual planes. I have made my decision; will you accompany me to my assigned realm, Shinji?" Kyouga stated and asked with confidence.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:00 am

*Shinji stood upright and stretched*

Might as well, there's nothing else to do...

*Shinji brings a hand over his face and attempts to bring down his mask, but nothing happens. He then points his finger at the beach*

Hadou 4 Byakurai

*Tiny little sparks is all that came off his finger. He then draws his sword and looks at it, remembering what the old man said*

Well, this is gonna suck....

*He sheathes his sword and looks over to Kyo*

Ready when you are....
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:18 am

Kyouga went forward, and used the key to unlock the gate like a door. Kyouga then walked through the pearly light that was emitted from the gate, and it was held open for Shinji. However, it would quickly close behind Shinji and the duo would need to work together. Fortunately, if they restored Hueco Mundo, Shinji would likely become a Vasto Lorde Vizard due to the environment of Hueco Mundo and its reishi concentrations.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:27 am

*Shinji walks into the brightness sighing*

Yare, yare, the things I do for you people....

*He vanishes into the white light and the door slams shut behind him*
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128856

Post by Muerte Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:37 am

[OOC: I guess Daemon mystically went with you all i guess]

Before the door is able to slam shut Daemon walks into the doors as well. He let his thoughts get the best of him and didn't notice how far things have gotten in this small, meeting.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:47 am

Aki watched the others walk into the doors with the keys. Disappearing one by one. She looked at the others and than at Hotaru. "Better pick someone quick before we all start to leave!" She said before laughing. She went toward Virgil and asked. "Everyone else seems to het the jist of it. How to I get in?" She said smiling holding her key
    Persephone
    Persephone
    Unknown
    Unknown

Post by Persephone Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:48 am

*Smiling, the man graciously extends his hand in welcome to the door.

He watches in stark silence as the two brave souls enter the open door way; To himself he thinks*

~ I am glad two choose to go together... Too bad they both hold keys... ~

*as the door closes, the old man turns back to those that remain and says*

"3 Have ventured in; four still remain... You may leave as you like...

As for the young woman's question of death; my advice is don't die...
    But should you fail, you are a soul in limbo, thus the winds of limbo will bring you back here...

Who will be next?"

Into Purgatory, Kyouga

Into Purgatory, Baka Yukimura

Into Purgatory, Lavi

Into Purgatory, Sara

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:33 am