Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

Canto 2 OOC chat thread

Nobody
    Nobody
    Soul

BD-cash : 6380

Canto 2 OOC chat thread Empty Canto 2 OOC chat thread

Post by Nobody Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:30 pm

I'm going to create this thread so that we can share in relevant discussion that may arise...
    Feel free to use it if you have questions, or reach a point where you could use some advice to advance.

As for me, I will share this with you; Purgatory here may move along faster or slower than you think; it depends on each of you. Purgatory is only the first step in our little drama here.

And a hint that may help you out; there are things to be learned here which will be valuable to you later on, trust me... everything that is going on in these threads have a point.

Nobody is watching... (lol... I so love that)

Oh yes, and I almost forgot, a couple of things to note: You have no release of any kind, no vizard powers, no kidou, no anything but your own two hands while in purgatory... That is the curse of it, all you are now is a soul, and lost ones at that, so be careful about rushing to combat...

Also, I wanted to share this; it's ok if you guys talk here and help each other out in your threads, advice wise that is. Helping each other out my give you perspectives on something you might miss otherwise. just don't rp in each others threads... when purgatory is over, you will all be reunited.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11549

Canto 2 OOC chat thread Empty Re: Canto 2 OOC chat thread

Post by Kyouga Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:39 am

Will I still have hierro and sonido?
    Nobody
    Nobody
    Soul

Post by Nobody Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:08 am

Sonido I will allow, The reason, I'm allowing Shunpo elsewhere, and the ability to travel quickly is reasonable.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128826

Post by Muerte Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:17 am

Is it alright that Daemon is in a Gigai?
    I thought it would fit in with the surprise thing. And with him being in the maze it just fits in well.
    But with shunpo being allowed, i think Shikai and Bankai and all of the abilities a shinigami/arrancar and etc can use should be prohibited until a certain thing is done.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9360

Post by Aki_624 Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:22 am

Hmm so wait do we still have a our swords to use but with no release?
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:24 am

I think it should be like that depending on situations.

Just look at mine.
    I'm in a gigai but I still have my zanpakto. I'm with my 'father' in a maze with Remi. What would be the point in having a release if it's not needed? If the situation calls for it, a certain action can be taken to use the powers.
    Nobody
    Nobody
    Soul

Post by Nobody Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:31 am

yes you still have your sword. But no there are no powers... The main reason why is because you are separated from your zanpakuto spirits for the time being.. thus is the curse of purgatory.. and because your in a world where you have no spirit particles to manipulate, kidou/cero etc.. isn't possible...

But yes, you have your hands and your blade... So you are not defenseless.. The reason I am allowing speed traveling is because there is nothing that restricts it based on the criteria above you are souls here, just the same as on the other side of this, which means traveling should be unaffected.

Keep in mind, this is only one of three parts to this drama, and you will get your powers back after you leave purgatory.
    Nobody
    Nobody
    Soul

Post by Nobody Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:55 pm

OK quick note for everyone:

I've caught everything up to date for today, but tomorrow I have to work 12 hours, so My responses will most likely be tomorrow night, rather than twice a day as it has been.
    I do apologize for the inconvenience if it causes any, but on the bright side, we are almost done with the purgatory part. I still have to take care of roans and Lulu's paths, but the rest of you should be reaching part 2 soon, so be prepared.

Oh and on a side note, Shinji and Kyouga: You 2 need to be ready because your paths are going to converge very soon. I will put put up the thread when it does.

Duquin
    Duquin
    6th Division
    6th Division

BD-cash : 5009

Post by Duquin Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:46 pm

If Sonido/Shunpo can be used than Kido should be allowed as well as bala and hierro. None of them require reishi present. Kido and bala both use the users own reiatsu and hierro is a natural result of an arrancars own reiatsu compressed into a layer of skin. >.>
    Nobody
    Nobody
    Soul

Post by Nobody Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:30 am

well initially even shunpo/sonido were not allowed. I only allowed it as a means of travel, which is why I allowed it in.

But as things have played out, the use of anything else is not necessary, so it's kind of a moot point >_>.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:40 am

I agree with Nobody on this one. All these skills aren't needed, so why even having them allowed?

And from what I'm reading Shunpo is nothing but just speed and Sonido the same way.
    Kido is as you say Duquin but with no need for the Kido to be used, they're needed to be sealed in a way. Same with the zanpakto.
    Nobody
    Nobody
    Soul

Post by Nobody Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:57 am

Well, there is also one other way of looking at it;

All the things mentioned are based on one principle;

The manipulation of spirit particles. All things contain spirit particles, internal or external, That are manipulated in varying degrees by the user. The strength of said manipulation is determined by the strength of the user, which is measured by spirit pressure.
    The use of internal spirit particles as well as external particles is like the flow of energy; neither created nor destroyed, only changed. Thus it is possible to be replenished of lost spirit, through the conversion of said energy.

Sonido/ahunpo are completely different from those others because of what they are, they are not the manipulation of spirit particles in a redirected manner, they are simply the breakdown of one's on spirit particles and the reassembling of them. In this case, they blend with external spirit particles for ease of movement (speed) and are re solidified elsewhere.

Now in the world of purgatory, here is why one is allowed and not the other: Yes there are spirit particles, but you do not have the power to manipulate them as you see fit; and why? because in each path you are traveling in a world fashioned after your own heart; so I guess I spoiled that for some, since we need to explain, thus your spirit particle reserve can not be replenished. Now I could allow kido/cero etc.. but if you used it, your world would collapse and you would disintegrate. So it's just easier to say, no can't use it.
    Now with travel, as mentioned redirection of particles to be reestablished in original state of matter and weight, then yes, it would be perfectly reasonable to use.

But as I said and Daemon echoed, it really just becomes a moot point for now. But just in case there needed to be an in depth explanation, I thought it might be a good idea to explain.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:00 pm