Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

Off-duty with the Captains [Open to all Captains, anyone else PM for invites please]

Lamina
    Lamina
    11th Division Captain
    11th Division Captain

BD-cash : 4291

Off-duty with the Captains [Open to all Captains, anyone else PM for invites please] Empty Off-duty with the Captains [Open to all Captains, anyone else PM for invites please]

Post by Lamina Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:30 pm

Lamina was, for once, not wearing the usual outfit of the Shinigami squads. He was clad in his non-uniform clothes; A leather waistcoat over a white shirt, matched with black trousers. His hair was bound up in a ponytail as usual, however his automail arm was hidden by his long-coat's sleeves. He looked for every part a civilian, very few would believe he was a member of the shinigami squads.

He was currently sitting in a small bar in the Rukongai that he'd visited a few times before he'd joined the divisions. He was surprised it still existed, but at the same time it was good to know, there was very little that had stayed this long. Everything else had disappeared like the seasons, and this was one of the few buildings that had stayed the same.

He was sat at the back in a small booth, waiting for his fellow Captain to arrive. He didn't know if he'd be wearing his uniform or not, he hadn't particularly mentioned clothes, but he guessed it didn't matter. Not like they were tracking fugitives or something.
    Rioshi
    Rioshi
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 6433

Off-duty with the Captains [Open to all Captains, anyone else PM for invites please] Empty Re: Off-duty with the Captains [Open to all Captains, anyone else PM for invites please]

Post by Rioshi Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:36 pm

With all the confidence of a bucket of bolts, a cool white haori sealed with the kanji for the twelfth division makes its way into the room. Such a tightly woven thread; cool steel underlays like body armor stretching across the torso, and a precious repertoire of hidden weapons lining the vest underneath... It was absolute perfection in-

Oh. And the Captain wearing it, of course.

With a slow chuckle, the rambling gait of the Machine Heart strides across the room, cleanly disposing of a slice of pizza inside the store's fridge (Like he owned it!) with all the elegance of a Gotei noble performing a tea ceremony before Michael crashes into it like a bull in a china shop.

That is to say, not very elegant at all.

The mad scientist cheerfully devours his pizza, a light tune fresh under his breath as he didn't even recognize the person in civilian clothes nearby. His whistling hum pouring steam from his ventilation pores after another part of his body was ripped apart by using Shikai earlier that month. Mechanized parts working in perfect musical concert, he gulps down a clear glass of rice wine and turns to heat it up in the burner like a beaker of chemicals: Only to finally notice he had company.

One pause. Two pause. Precious seconds dwindle away while Rioshi calmly stares at the newest captain with a mix of baffled incomprehension. With a slow murmur under his breath, he makes several faces at the burner before downing the now steaming hot sake and staring down at the fellow before him. His voice like the breaking of thirty out of tune violins, he clearly was unhappy being up so early.

"Ah. New guy?" he says cleanly, pointing accusationally at the captain before him.
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

BD-cash : 4393

Off-duty with the Captains [Open to all Captains, anyone else PM for invites please] Empty Re: Off-duty with the Captains [Open to all Captains, anyone else PM for invites please]

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:35 pm

Shiro began to head down the hall as well his semi long blue feathery hair bouncing as he walked he sighed as progressed his silvery eyes glaring at the door he his captains haori having the 13th divisions insignia on the back and his uniform being normal aside from where the white was suppose to be it was a royal blue coloring. Entering the room he saw two other people the captain from the 12th and someone wearing normal clothes however he had captain level reitasu so he just assumed he was a captain.

He didn't rightly care that they were their but he placed on a 'mask' and he smiled brightly at both cpatains and acted rather buddy buddy. Speaking in a friendly tone.

Well well hello there. Allow me to take the time a introduce myself. My name is Shiro Arauni Captain of the 13the division. Shiro held his hands out to both captains as a signal of friendship but behind it all he was only acting this way because he didn't need to be cold or unfriendly he awaited both of the captains responses.
    Lamina
    Lamina
    11th Division Captain
    11th Division Captain

Post by Lamina Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:04 pm

Lamina had been waiting patiently for his friend, but apparently that just wasn't going to be enough. He was called out by a guy wearing a captain's uniform. He knew him as the Twelfth Division's captain, but apparently he didn't know him. More importantly, he recognized that he was a captain. He thought he'd hidden his reiatsu but apparently it was obvious.

"Yes, I'm the new Kenpachi." he said, shrugging it off as if it was nothing to boast about. The strange thing was... nobody remembered him. He had been the Eleventh Division's Vice-Captain for around one hundred years. He had attended many meetings as his captain's representative and still people just thought of him as 'the new guy' instead of Kenpachi. A weaker man would have been annoyed, he was just a little peeved.
    "Why... Why does nobody remember my name?" he muttered to himself

Finally, a third guy came in and introduced himself. Lamina smiled and held up his automail hand, hidden by the glove.
    "Hello, I'm Captain Lamina Indeum Kenpachi of the Eleventh Division." he said, honestly friendlily. He could tell it was a mask but he couldn't care less.
    Rioshi
    Rioshi
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Rioshi Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:12 am

With a low shrug, the expression of the second arrival faltered into amused indifference. His gaze searched through the crowds out the window, and the clockwork sounds of gears splitting the air hissed upon open skin. Without another gesture, Rioshi pulled his hand to stroke the stubble where he just shaved and spoke.

"Achievements. What you do, rather than how long you've been here. How many inventions you've made, fights that have changed entire civilizations... for a place hundreds of thousands years old, a couple centuries really means jack unless you develop something to show for it."

Without another word, a swarm of nanobots streams from his palm into the kitchen, the shriek and clatter of rukongai hired chefs screaming in outrage. Moments later, a somewhat terrorized and nervous chef ran out with a Sierra Mist for each of the 12th's companions- compliments of the house.

Fancy that.
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:47 am

Shiro heard the shriek and a clattering around not too far away from here and he sighed sensing that someone was coming it was one of the chefs and he looking there was a couple of sierra mists a human soda he didn't really think too much about it and sighed taking looking over at the captain and the chef merely saying Ah thanks. He looked around the room quietly this seemed rather awkward not having to to talk about or to relate with each other just was just after all a simple coincidence that they met though he figured some of the other might be showing up here soon.

Shiro listened to what the captain of the 11th division had to say about not being known despite his rank and how long his has been there and his recent promotion Shiro sighed saying.

It's really that bad for people not knowing who you are? Also I've heard of you somewhat it's just not really my concern to keep track of other people. Besides we've only just recently become captains as well so you'll at the very least will increase your reputation.

Shiro sighed and looked down thinking to himself Is increasing my reputation really important? No. I shouldn't think like that this life... Shiro looked at his hand and sighed looking back up at the captains smiling finishing his thought. It's not mine anymore.
    Rioshi
    Rioshi
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Rioshi Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:51 pm

Snapping his wrist hard against the edge of the table, Roshi lowered himself regally onto a chair with all the poise of a feudal emperor. His eyes slipped casually upon the surface, and the captain shrugged as a defacto sigh split from his lips, barely able to breathe and swallowing the black ichor in his throat with a fresh soda.

"Oh, it means quite a lot. What you achieve, that is- not any 'reputation' or 'fame'. If you live like I do, its not about the glory... Its about making sure you change things for the better before someone else throws things to the wolves." Or else., he added silently; the dying man's expression turning into a slight grimace of exactly how much could go wrong.

"Simply put, people squander what time they have, in this life and the next. Doesn't matter how much time you get, its about making sure you use that time while it lasts."

With a blood scattered cough into his hand almost reflexively, the man shrugs and shows off the red liquid pooled into his palm, dripping it onto the tablecloth.

"Telling a dying man that what he does isn't important is quite cruel of you, taichou." he jokes half heartedly, the machines scattering to repair the fabric almost instantly after his gaze stares down Shiro.
    Lamina
    Lamina
    11th Division Captain
    11th Division Captain

Post by Lamina Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:44 pm

Lamina knew, as little as he'd like to admit it, that Rioshi was right. There was a side of him that was telling him he had done nothing being known for. He'd fought in battles, same as everyone else, he'd protected those he loved with vigor and he'd never let anyone down... but that wasn't something that would be sung and danced about by the other divisions. It might make him a better leader, but not any more famous. However, when Shiro asked if it really mattered, Lamina snapped.

"of COURSE it matters, Shiro. I'm sorry, but when you're gone... you're gone. But, if someone can remember you you live on in at least someone. If I was to spend the rest of my days living under my father's protection, then I'd have lived a boring life and nobody would remember me after I passed. But if you do something great... People will remember those who they hear about." He said, as if it was obvious. To him it truly was

To illustrate his opinion, he gave a few examples. " ' Remember Captain Rioshi? He was one of the greatest geniuses that this place has ever known.' 'Remember Captain Indeum? He made the squad a better, safer place... what a great guy' and I'm sorry... I don't have any idea what you're like. I know it's hypocritical of me to say after mentioning disliking my anonymity, but I've never heard of you."
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:05 am

Shiro listened to what both captains had to say and he merely sighed taking his hand and placing on his face apparently he made one of the snap which he honestly didn't mean to but it didn't really matter to him. Though he didn't like one thing that lamina had said if 'you do something great people will remember who they hear about.' He didn't agree with this statement at all. There were people that would remember for the person that you were and to him that was all that mattered however they were gone now so nothing really mattered to him he could have all the and it wouldn't change a thing no matter the reason.

Shiro pointed to the captain and smiled hiding his true feeling and he spoke brightly. Well I'm glad that you feel that way... Both of you it's really great seeing people fight for such things. Ah yes well I don't like to draw much attention to myself if it wasn't for this haori I don't think other people would think or know I would actually exist. Although not that would actually matter. Shiro merely shrugged and walked over taking a seat drinking his soda awaiting the responses from his fellow captains.

He figured they possibly wouldn't care since he was his train of thought and it really wasn't affecting his duties. Or how what he was doing with his squad he just seemed to loathe himself but still that really didn't matter though he wished for a different topic for the conversation.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9403

Post by Aki_624 Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:38 am

A light hum came from a small white haired girl striding down the Rukongai. She walked with eyes thin as a foxes, she grinned as micheviously like one as well. Though this was no ordinary spirit wandering around. She wasn't wearing her haori but it was the 3rd divison's captain. She wore a loose yukata and her chest covered with a gauze, and her artificial arm not there, so the sleeve flowed in the breeze. Her sword was hanging on her back, along with an wet and drenched umbrella.

She entered the room to see some familiar people. Though she doesn't associate with them, she knows of them. "era era, should captains really be drinking this early in the day?" She said lifting her clear blue sunglass shaped goggles on her messy bedhair. "What an odd mix of people."

Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7619

Post by Funnyguy339 Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:33 am

Michael the former Squad 6 Captain now walks into the bar, he was wearing a white hooded haori and the normal shinigami clothing fully armed as usual. As soon as he gets inside he puts his hood down due to him enjoying a good drink every now and again a large portion of the bar shouts out his name in joy.

Bar people: "MICHAEL!!"

He smirks lightly and waves lightly to the people, he begins to walk towards the other captains managing to hear roughly what they said, he noticed the new boy with the squad 11 captains haori. He was a tall muscular man and his presence was well known even though he had his spiritual pressure concealed tightly. He walked over and sat down next to his old Pal Rioshi as the Bar tender bought him a large glass of beer the usual order.

"It's true what my old friend Rioshi here says. If you wanna be someone you gotta work your lemons Donkey off to be the person you wanna be! And yes Aki, drinking this early during the day helps wake people up!"

Michael grabbed hold of his large abnormal glass with one hand and take a giant gulp of his beer, he then placed the glass down on the table.

"Heh.. so you're the new Captain of the 11th? Finally killed the F*ker did you? Yeah.. I remember him... I used to whoop his Donkey every two weeks. I would've killed him but I never wanted the captains spot back then I was Captain of the 6th so instead I just blew the place up and left... Ah... Good times..."

He smiles lightly at this fond memory. He then takes another gulp of his beer putting it back down onto the table.

"Ah... well I see for those who don't know me Excluding the third and the 12th Captain I am Michael Shichirou. Former Squad 6 Captain, but don't worry I'm still aligned with the soul society I simply work in the more... deadlier areas in which not many captains dare to go. Ain't that right Rioshi... Oh also... you're leaking again..."
    Rioshi
    Rioshi
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Rioshi Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:14 pm

So many things to consider. Wiping the blood off his lips with an irritated scowl, the Machine Heart good naturedly orders a few nanobots to spike Michael's drinks with motor oil; giving a stiff nod to the old friend even as trying to hide his amusement from the new owner of the 11th division.

"Careful, Eleven-taichou, you'd be likely to swell my ego even more with such talk." he muses, flicking a sierra mist over his shoulder to Mickas before leaning back as the rough and rowdy captain snatches it from the air.

"Aki? Too early for sugar and caffinated beverages? Oh well...." he hums lightly and pulls the chef distributing the sodas aside before she could get one, whispering in his ear as the little man scurries back into the kitchen. "There we go. I told him to spread word that Mifune is to receive only Sugar free food items and drinks until after seventeen hundred hours should they wish the twelfth division factories to sell to their businesses. Is that satisfactory, m'dear?" he offers, a cheshire grin answering the childish shinigami's joke so soon and giving her a chance to withdraw the statement. He was quitting coffee; did anyone really care to take away a mad scientist's caffinated dependency cold turkey before he annihilated the Gotei?~
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:58 pm

Aki smirked and laughed, "Knowing you Rioshi I got my daily dose before I left this morning." She orders some food instead. "Its all too bad I have to eat my breakfast with such ugly captains around me. Katsudon over rice please" She sticks her tongue out indicating a joke of course.

She settles her wet umbrella on the side and goes to sit. She looks at Rioshi "Though I have been look for another arm. The other ones getting stiff." She says pointing to her missing arm. "Though I heard the 11th captain has one also... care to share a mechanic?"

Rioshi
    Rioshi
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Rioshi Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:10 am

"Why not. Assuming you can afford his prices." the twelfth nods amicably, searching around through his robes and finally giving a wide nod to nothing in particular. With a slow hum, he slips a card out of his haori.

Upon the flick of a wrist, it snapped into her hand with the imprint of clocks and gears; a professionally made card most likely engineered in a design program or somesuch. The edge of it warm to the touch against her thumb, it was embossed as clear as day. The light reflected legibly against it, and the captain gave a bemused smile.

ME
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:46 am

She looked at the card and gave an unamused look but laughed soon after. "Only you." She took out a sheet of paper with some requirements for her arm. "I think we can work out the price." Her order arrived and she began taking a huge bite. "I'm sure your capable of making something that simple. Acid rain proof, waterproof, good enough for me to work on details, and all that good stuff."

She swallos her food and puts the tip of her chopsticks to her mouth in wonder. "Though I don't think I can trust you enough to not experiment with me."
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:47 am

Michael takes another sip of his drink and tastes motor oil. His eyes widened as he than spat it out to the side on the floor besides him.

"Urghh! RIOSHI! What did I tell you about spiking my drinks!"

He slides the drink over to Rioshi and then takes out a cigar from his haori, he runs it underneath his nose and sniffs it. He pulls over the ash tray and then slices the bud of the cigar, he places it on the side of his mouth and lights it up with a zippo lighter that he had in his haori.

He takes a puff of his cigar and then places his zippo away, he pulls out his cigar from his mouth and holds it with three fingers, his middle and index on top and his thumb underneath.

"Ahh don't worry Aki.. It's Rioshi, sure he may be a bit looney!"

He looks to Rioshi. "Let me finish before you hit me!"

He looks over to Aki and then says. "But his experiments are 99% genuine with a meer 1% chance of Malfunction, his experimented on me before to test how strong my thunder is and my strength, also you know my younger Brother Raiden?

The current Squad 2 Vice Captain, yeah his body work is mainly done by Rioshi, of course I help out every now and again but yeah... if you want anyone to make a mechanical arm for you it would be Rioshi... How did you loose that arm again?"

He takes a puff of his cigar and then looks at Rioshi. "Okay now you can hit me!" He blows out the smoke from his cigar from his nostrils and mouth.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:22 am

Aki has a grin expression on her face as he lights he's cigerrette. Though this place is the best to get the food she wants its always filled with men drinking and smoking 24 hours a day. "I don't mind you smoke but maybe a nicer smelling cigar would be better. "

She eats another bite, "I can trust that Rioshi can make great things but I just don't need something I don't want by chance. "

The word Raiden and the question of where she lost her arm strikes a nerve. "Some idiot ripped it off in battle. And another younger idiot of that idiot destroyed my division." she said as a cold ice pieces appeared on her shoulder as a cold glare went to Mike.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:29 am

Michael looks over to Aki remembering back to when he went crazy and went on a rampage on the soul society.

"Ahh... right.. yeah sorry about that... tough times! things went bad... heh... I can make it up to you! ... I'll rebuild your squad? get rid of the rain clouds from it? You name it! But anyways back to the topic... The arm is up to you... just be sure to double check it, it might be a hidden explosive. You never know."

He puffs on his cigar and then taps it lightly on top of the ash tray allowing a bit of ash to fall into it.

"Ahh... Sorry Aki can't do that... the only other Cigar I've got is a Cuban Nightmare and I don't really think you wanna take a whiff of that!"

He chuckled lightly as he took another puff of his cigar letting loose the smoke from his nostrils.
    Rioshi
    Rioshi
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Rioshi Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:55 am

With an angry glare, the Scientist's gaze terribly rolls off everyone's skin as the temperature in the room drops several degrees. In an instant, his eyes narrow and Rioshi... snaps his fingers.

The instant he does so, Rioshi's smile turns predatory, the inventor's bemused wrist cocked as the floors move and grind beneath your feet in every direction. As if untouched, the man calmly sips his sierra mist as millions of tiny machines scramble across the ceilings above; clattering and shrieking into action before they pour down in a pillar of vibrating anesthetic needles to immobilize Michael.

Staring unexpectedly as if surprised, Rioshi pats one of his nanobots on the exoskeleton before handing it his soda. Within seconds, the drink mysteriously pokes under the Lightning King's chin to release the intake of Nightmare cigar smoke from your throat before the liquid reappears empty over the fellow's head.

Pulling out another business card, the taichou of the 12th places the small index label between Michael's teeth as the soda drips down strands of hair and puts out that cigar.

"Careful what you wish for. No smoking during a surgical operation."

Within a moment, the robots began ripping away at the center table, the scientist gently lifting Mifune gently bridal style. A couple of steps, a rip of his haori for a sample fed to his machines, and she was placed on the central slab of now warm marble and a silk pillow embossed with the Seireitei logo and some sort of fluffy toy for her convenience.

"I trust you can behave?" the white haired fellow asks only half seriously to the girl, not particularly desiring to forcibly use his mechanical security detail to sedate the hesitant captain. Throwing out a reply on her main concern, he acts as if reading out a textbook.

"Experimentation is only done on Michael and volunteers who accept the terms of physical or mental enhancement. I'm mentally breaking down from terminal reiatsu incompatibility, not morally misguided. Well, any more than the next shinigami."

With the marble now sculpting like living steel to pull Aki up in a stone sculpted surgical chair; his hum triggering his sleeves into perfect cloth gloves.

"In an act of good faith, I will perform within the moral guidelines of all the court guard squad captains present, and take action immediately upon later payment."

A series of screens flicked out from the steel tipped magnetic fingers that lit up as Rioshi panned out several aerial lists with a low sigh.

"Acidic resistance, upgrade materials, and... waterproofing. Special modifications, details?"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:03 pm

Aki stayed unamused through Rioshi's talks. As she sat there she had a little fear as this was Rioshi. A top level scientist. She smiles and gives out a light chuckle, "I trust you not to destroy my favorite restaurant... it seems you'll take the job?"

"It needs to be light enough for me to easy to move, but sturdy enough for when I fight, and do whatever. And removable of course, I don't want to lug it around everywhere. And maybe even be able to turn into tools I need." Her eyes opened slighty.

"Easy for the great scientist right? Oh and the moral guidelines, I don't need any of that. It won't be fun with rules."
    Rioshi
    Rioshi
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Rioshi Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:09 am

The walls broke down into a steel cage, the vibrating metals of magnets and robotic implants sealing off the room. With a little cough into his hand, he immediately groaned and cracked his neck.

"Fine. This stays confidential then."

With a ripple, Rioshi's white haori was ripped off, torn aside and thrown on the chair as the first real look at him beneath the captain's garb was revealed; even to Mickas, the insufferable idiot of a friend.

First, the obscured robots sliding off Rioshi revealed a stern brow, a calm set of hair almost reflection white in the dim air. The scent of food overpowering from the kitchens, the smell of fresh carpentry and engine oils were unmistakable: the large form of Michael looming over the room hardly hiding the blue and steel veins that seemed to be corrupting the Scientist's skin. Expressionless, a tight black vest and a locker chain of a pair of glasses hung neatly from a chain as the Haori itself lost completely.

"You call me looney, Michael? Perhaps." the gloves tore and shaped to the Twelfth's palms. The metal tips suddenly elogating into a series of nerves like an exoskeleton as millions of cameras inside the gloves displayed the entire process on the wall as he worked. "But I Never Fail."

A moment of expectant silence cast itself on the room, Rioshi covering Aki with a solid heavy uniform that melded to her skin like liquid metal as he shredded the cloth covering her shoulderblade to ribbons- with scalpels no less!

"Mifune, we've never so much as talked outside of Captain's meetings, and the only Captain here who bothered to see me outside of their official capacity is Michael. You never even so much as sent me a hello card. You cannot *trust* me to do anything. But no. I will not destroy the restaurant, as half the establishment can be recreated at will, along with the entire Gotei if I have to. I will help you, if this is so important."

With a curt nod, the entire skeleton of machines hovering around the room cascaded into Rioshi's hands. Robots, every shape and size slowly being melted between those covered gloves as glowing purple eyes closed in acknowledgement of her words. Lights from several observation robots hummed into existence over every Captain's shoulder, and the operation was set to begin.

"Prosthetic frame!" Rioshi roared lightly, the steel steaming with a light hiss as at least 30 different antibiotics, biotic enhancements, and pain relief medications were patched into her bloodsteam through air borne gasses. Though painful, he did not let them infect the others behind him, and simply filtrated through his suit and acidically dissolved his liver at least twice to compound them without halting the surgery.

Snapping his fingers, the steel hissed and cooled as he tilted his head in a light nod. "Nerve repair! Tissue regeneration! Reiatsu amplification! Stabilizing coolant!" he angrily ordered out as his own skin strained to control thousands of microscopic machines. Before your eyes, the skin at the base of the wound healed; merging machine with Aki's flesh. A gradual scaffolding of steel bone, a river of coolant flexing the muscles to interface with her nervous system was blazing hot, the hissing growing louder as if Rioshi was poundinghammer and tongs over an infernal forge cast in flames.

"Coating base, silver! Protective bloodstream coils! Infusion to cover the loss of blood to the new...MMMmph! Arm!" the Scientist spits out like a stubborn martyr, a white hum coiling along the limb as if creating life itself. Mifune's blood during the infusion easily replenished, the blood of the Captain soon filled the arm with her own life energy as the muscles torn and regrew inside the new arm, silver melting into the flesh for easy engraving while it was still burning hot.

"Latches! Detachable systems check! Mental uplink!" Rioshi organized as his teeth cut and bled his own reiatsu into her arm as the transfusion could not hold living reiatsu to a drugged surgical repair unit, the robots swirling around the arm as the seat itself seemed to melt under the pressure; heat itself unquestionable in the demand for perfect malleability. Able to change, able to sculpt and mend the muscles into every shape with just the flicker of a thought.

With one last slam, the Captain of the Twelfth Division, the Machine Heart unsheathed his zanpaktou and plunged it blade first into the unliving hand's palm. The hiss of ice answered immediately, melting with machinery- forcing it into the socket and jumpstarting her immune system as the silver limb finally snapped into place and words shimmered gold upon the side.

"Nuada Airgetlám."

As the tension suddenly disappeared from Rioshi's face from the constant sedating of pain from Aki's body, he slumped without a single robot left from merging into the Mifune's new arm and crashed into her table. His eyes dimmed and he passed out; completely drained as he shut down and they reappeared inside the restaurant proper.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:25 am

Suddenly the operation took place without even a single warning. This was surely him, the famous 12th divison captain. Each one never failing to live up to the name. The robots and the room moved all too fast at once and her arm was being built.

"Could have let me finished my meal at least." She squited and held in all the feelings from the operation. With Rioshi shouting a whole bunch of things into the air he was a madman for sure.

It wasn't a suprise Mike would be the one to talk to him. She got up putting on a new yukata quickly and lifting her arm. "Well done, you've really outdone yourself." She got up from the table and back to now cold dish.

"I can most definatly catergorize you with him, you balance each other Mike. You destroy he creates." She waved an empty sake bottle, "Oi a bottle for the one that fainted, and another bowl of katsu for me!"
    Rioshi
    Rioshi
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Rioshi Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:59 am

Were he awake after suddenly exhausting himself like that, Rioshi would have blinked in surprise. Not even Mickas offered him a drink! Usually plenty of opportunities, but the big fellow simply devoured them if in reach. Though the Scientist had never gotten drunk before. Exactly what would happen?

As it were, however, Rioshi was passed out. The only thing he did was slump onto the table as ".exe HELLO WORLD" flickered behind his eyes.

x.x
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:42 am

Shiro merely watch the whole fiasco unfold since the all three of the captain or at least what he thought were captains came into the place he left the group to themselves nothing bothering with it he merely sighed and walked to a corner of by a window and looked outside thinking to himself not bothering to introduce himself to the newcomers or be involved with them in any way possible.

Looking outside the room he watch as other shinigami merely passed their time merely walking to and fro he sighed thinking to himself. What poor mindless ants. Thinking they have a control on their so called life but the only ones who have any control are ones with their blade pressed to controlled ones throats aside from that what control would you have? Shiro blinked and looked around back at the bunch they seemed dysfunctional but yet happy then his gaze turned toward the glass once again him actually seeing his glazed over sorrowful look. It disgusted him not particularly the image of himself but what the reflected person did himself but for now he looked passed that and returned his gaze upon the soul society knowing what he had to do.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:13 am

Michael saw how all the nanobots surrounded him. -.- He shook off the nanobots from him. "Oi... F*ck off! I bring you lot food!"

The nanobots whimper in apology and then go back to Rioshi's body. Michael shakes his body and tries get the feeling back into it, he stands up from his feet and then says.

"Alright everyone clear the way it's gonna get very bright and very shocking very fast here!"

Michael unsheathes both his blades, he steps back one foot from his chair and he spins his blades about making them spark up rapidly. He clashes his blades together as the blades are now completely covered in white electricity.

"Sorry about this Rioshi, but this is me doing you a favor!"

Michael then stabs Rioshi's back with both his blades. His right blade pierced through his right shoulder blade and the left through the left shoulder blade. The blades begin to spark up and bright up rapidly as the electricity reacts to the metal casing of Rioshi and the nanobots the electricity increases and then begins to charge up all around Rioshi's body, the electricity now turned blue runs all through the inside of his body charging up his battery and runs through out the whole of his outside body as well.

Large currents of blue electricity would run through Rioshi's body in a large attempt to charge him up. Michael had gripped hold of his blade hilts tightly as he would use his own power to send in more electricity.

Michael was sending in a large amount of electricty into Rioshi that his eyes would begin to glow blue and thunderclouds would begin to form outside as Rain would slowly begin to fall with thunderbolts cracking in the skies.

"Bar Tender... I'm gonna need at least 20 large glasses filled with beer. Bring as much alcohol as you can to this table this guys gonna need as much of it as he can when he wakes up. Aki, I would suggest you put on your glasses, this electricity is gonna get even more brighter!"

He shouts out to the people in the bar who all move back in surprise and yet amazement. "Those who have sun glasses or anything to protect your eyes I would suggest you place them on now! If you continue looking at this bright light it will be sure to blind you!"

The electricity on his blades continue running around getting faster and more powerful as the electricity would begin to get even more brighter, Michael's eyes now turning a stormy blue color as he would send the electricity through Rioshi's body, an angry look on his face as his arms are fully tensed and veins popping out as he sends part of his riatsu as well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:47 pm