Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Izuna Clan Ruins

Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

BD-cash : 5584

Izuna Clan Ruins - Page 2 Empty Re: Izuna Clan Ruins

Post by Nerovampyro Wed May 11, 2011 4:44 pm

Seeing he would be bringing his hands up to fired at both the ruins and himself again he would focus on the blade as he channeled kido into it. He was not letting him damage the ruins

"hado number 1, sho, bakudo number 8, repulse"

he said as the strike would slash through the left arm, rendering the arm unable to fire, then as it approached the right arm it would cause both the blade and the arm to both bounce off each other, Aiming the arm away from the ruins. Though one shot was fired before he could stop the other shots from being fired.

Seeing the shot being fired, all he could do was look, hoping that it would leave the ruins undamaged, or hit some foliage.

"You forget.... Your brother and I are like an ant and a serpent when it comes to power..."
    Relampago
    Relampago
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5210

Post by Relampago Thu May 12, 2011 5:00 am

Both of Relampago's arms where sliced but not chopped off, Relampago droped both his guns as his arms where slashed and bleeding, the guns fell to the floor and due to the slam they let out a few extra Bala's.

The bala that managed to escape being blocked launched rapidly at the ruins smashing into the center of the outside part cracking the center piece and breaking a piece of the ancient ruins and making it crash down onto the floor into pieces of rubble.

Relampago squinched in slight pain as he was bleeding severly.

"Gahh... you are but a meer fool! Grahh!"

As Relampago's blood touched the ground it's asif it were Acid like, the blood would burn as it was on the ground, sizzling.

"You may be stronger than my brother but there is sure no way in Hell! that I RELAMPAGO SHICHIROU will let you defeat me!"

Relampago grabed hold of both of his arms wincing in pain. His guns fell to the floor and Relampago ditched his guns and headed straight for the ruins. As he began to run he began to charge up a Cero in his mouth that was aiming for the Ruins.
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Thu May 12, 2011 4:16 pm

As Daiseisho recovered from the the repulse move, he would follow the movements of the male. NO! He is heading into the ruins. Daiseisho's pupil's became lines with the fear of what would occur. the final attachment to his past. Bringing his hand up to his zanpakutou he would bring raise his hands to go into a stance. Raising his reiatsu, all channeling to his blade he would form a lance like structure covering the blade he held.

"TAKE ONE MORE STEP AND YOU WILL DIE RELAMPAGO... CANCEL THE CERO NOW, AND MOVE AWAY FRO THE RUINS... This is my victory"
    Relampago
    Relampago
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Relampago Thu May 12, 2011 4:32 pm

Relampago continued the cero to charge up with a large smile on his face, then just as he fired the cero he quickly sonidoed to his guns and then sonidoed behind Daisesho by a few feet. A large black flame covered his guns and formed it back into a katana. Relampago inspectrf it properly and then held onto his sword tightly as he smirked watching the large Cero head towards the anchient ruins.

"Death... is only but a myth to those that are of a greater being!"
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Thu May 12, 2011 5:06 pm

seeing the disappearance in color, the captain look behind to follow the change. As he would he would be greeted by a cero that was launched by the Espada. There was no way he could get out from with be half way to finishing off the 9th move. In a desperation attempt he would channel kido into his own mask. Though, the sound of it was unheard by the cero

danku!

As the cero hurled through the ruins, an explosion occured. As the smoke cleared it showed the blast tearing through the ruins, however there was no sign of the squad 0 captain. Perhaps he is gone, or escaped the blast. Or maybe, just maybe he was destroyed within the blast
    Relampago
    Relampago
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Relampago Fri May 13, 2011 6:01 am

Relampago chuckled as he turned his head around the area to look around as he then said out loud.

"What do you take me for... a fool! I know you're hiding and I can feel you're anger burning up inside you, come on let it out! Stop holding it in and take it out, show me you're wrath and show me what you can do!"

with this he pointed his blade towards the now shattered ruins and fired several bala's of to the ruins as he then chuckles having a great feeling that the captain would jump out from anywhere and attack him.

"Look at you're precious ruins now! there dead! just like you will be! and once I kill you I will burry you're body down withing the ruins!!"
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Sat May 14, 2011 11:06 pm

as the bala shots would hit the walls of the ruins, it would be seen that no damage was done to them. In fact after the cero it seemed not a single part was out of place. Not even a piece of dust. As the explosions would occur, the hollow would be over shadowed by a being who lunged at him. It was Daiseisho doing a suprise attack on the hollow with two astral blades being used. He has a plan ready, waiting in the wings. He began to wonder though... was this hollow always full of himself
    Relampago
    Relampago
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Relampago Sat May 14, 2011 11:19 pm

"Heh... too obvious!"

As Daisesho comes down to him Relampago's sword ignites in a large dark flame as he sends it upwards and then says.

"Now you shall suffer... your Pesadillia del infierno"

And with the the dark shade would surround Daisesho and send him into a deep nightmare (lasts 5 posts)

A large black shadow surrounds Relampago as his whole apperance changes including his zanpaktou type, his spiritual pressure increases rapidly as the gravity around gets heavier and the ground begins to tremble.

Spoiler:
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Sat May 14, 2011 11:40 pm

As the image would come closer to the monster below it would shatter revealing an astral blade that then shattered. Walking out of the ruins, Daiseisho would walk towards the hollow. He saw that the reiatsu around him was dense, and also... has a dark prescence about it. Sighing he has already had some of the ruins torn up, and he is wasting time. If lord Incun or lord Uriel saw him, they would probably be disappointed at how he was handling the situation.

So... he is an illusionist... He could see this by the aura around him, the darkness that could pierce into someone and bring out the fear in them. Bringing this hands on his zanpakutou, he would only look on, unimpressed by the reiatsu that was being given off.

It would appear he need to unseal his blade to defeat him

"unsheath... Sogyu no ro-tasu..."

He would say as his blade began to grow and lengthen, forming a halberd. bringing it to one side he would calm himself as his voice would begin to echo in the forest area.

"I am the core of by blade"

the first line of the chant was said as an astral "sheath" covered the halberd
    Relampago
    Relampago
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Relampago Tue May 17, 2011 2:19 pm

Relampago would look to the being the escaped the ruins, the simple sighs of Relampago would give a normal shinigami nightmares within it's self, he said in a demonic voice.

"I will make sure that you die"

As he said this he extended his left palm, a large black glow would surround it as he then began to fire a large dark wave.

"I may have failed the first time... however I shall not fail again! Now Suffer your pessadila del infierno!"

As with that a large black wave would surround the squad 0 captain and then attempt to sink him into he's deepest nightmares. (lasts 5 posts) Where in order to escape you must have will power and face anything that comes at you.
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Wed May 25, 2011 3:24 am

The glowing of the halberd continued as the darkness would surround him. It was silent, deafening silence among. The serpent pupils dilate as he would then see the reiatsu of one he had long served and would never say no to. It was melodia.

"Daiseisho..."

She simply said as she stood there, drawing her blade. Bringing it to her side she looked at Daiseisho as the masked male could not believe it. The burden he had for nearly 800 years... Has it been absolved. Was she back? Is the Izuna clan really here?

These thoughts flood his mind as he would then see the reiatsu of Melodia charge right at her, Her blade ready to decaptitate Daiseisho. Merely inches away from death, the white serpent would step back as his eyes sharpened again. He then picked up the treads and tendrils of reiatsu that were around and how it all focused on two points. Melodia and the espada who had brought out the burden of Daiseisho

"ENOUGH!"

He shouted as his own reiatsu sky rocketed beyond any captain level reiatsu that was felt, shattering the illusion. It would perhaps be the most powerful pressure that was felt. Even Micheal who was making his way to the seiretai would feel the sheer raw intensity. It was the power Daiseisho hid from those around him all this time. Seeing her face again... knowing that she was long since dead... His blood was boiling. The halberd reverted back to the sealed form as the power began to form a lance around the already astral cloaked weapon. Both his red and his green eye glowed as he would then speak out, pointing the lance at Relampago's direction

"Izuna clan blade technique number 9.... Piercing Hydrangea!!!"

He stated as he would then be force towards the hollow. Piecing both the flesh and armor of his body, Daiseisho would stab him just underneath the shoulder. There would then be a moment of silence as though time stood still. Smiling behind the mask Daiseisho would look at the face of relampago

"hehehehehehe...."

Then without hesitation the lance would shoot off the zanpakutou of Daiseisho, sending the hollow flying at a deadly speed. The speed was so fast that in one blink, the ruins would be out of sight. It never stopped or slowed down when it met a tree or the occasional boulder. Anything it couldn't pierce was forced in the direction of the attack.

After what would probably seem like an eternity to the hollow, the lance began to crack. Then in a brilliant, beautiful blue/green/yellow explosion, The lance shattered releasing all the energy inside it. All the anger, the sorrow, the joy, everything Daiseisho felt.

In the crater made, flowers began to grow, Showing that an attack of destruction can also be use as giving life to others. Back at the ruins, Daiseisho went down to one knee, panting heavilly, wearilly. It was not his intention to reveal his strength when within the ruins, However seeing her shook him a little.

"melodia-hime... Forgive my rashness and my sin from 783 years ago..."

He would say as the area would then begin to rain softly, nurturing the plants around to cover what damage was done
    Relampago
    Relampago
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Relampago Wed May 25, 2011 7:23 am

Relampago gasped at the roaring Riatsu, a Riatsu 100x more powerful than he's owned. The left side of Relampago's body was completly torn of and all that was showing was bone and half of he's frozen heart. Blood was pouring everywhere as the left side of Relampago's face was all now bone the metal that was tehre bone.

The right side of he's body was all torn and worn out back into it's sealed form. Relampago gasped for air as he was in a near death mode. He tryed grabbing hold of he's zanpaktou with he's right hand but was now so weak that he dropped it flat onto the floor.

He's acid blood poruing on the floor sizzling as it touches the ground Relampago tryed raising he's riatsu but was far too weak and helpless. Relampago stumbled back in the crater and then fell flat onto the floor bleeding to death gasping for life. Slowly he's skin was begining to litrelly burn away.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7628

Post by Funnyguy339 Wed May 25, 2011 11:04 pm

As Michael was nearly at the squad 6 city the burst of riatsu over powered him, he dropped to the floor and was back in he's normal shinigami form, he stood up and then looked back to where it was headed from and could feel Relampago's riatsu fading away. Michael thought to himself.

I realise he's an enemy and that he killed many innocent people before... but end of the day he's my brother and if it comes down to him being killed it will be me who will execute him!

Michael began to run towards were he came from then he's run became a sprint and then he's sprint turned into him running at the speed of sound. A large wave of air would crash againts Michael as he was running at such a high speed he's riatsu could be felt getting stronger and stronger as he approched the area.

Soon enough he ran past Daisesho and then appeared infront of he's brother looking down on him as he was at near death. Even at near death Relampago would still try and extend he's bone covered hand (left) and attempt to charge up a Bala, however this failed. Michael grabed Relampago and brought up he's zanpaktou, he placed Relampago over he's shoulder and sheathed Relampago's zanpaktou.

He looked to Daisesho, he's eyes covered by the shadow made by he's hair as he nodded in respect and with that he had dissapered from site and was already halfway towards the squad 6 area to heal Relampago.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:40 pm