Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Battle Exam: Thasti Col for 11th division Vs. Aki Mifune (Sara624)

Thasti Col
    Thasti Col
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 5068

Battle Exam: Thasti Col for 11th division Vs. Aki Mifune (Sara624) - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle Exam: Thasti Col for 11th division Vs. Aki Mifune (Sara624)

Post by Thasti Col Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:59 am

Illusion House? Distorted vision? Thasti smiled as the arc of fire hit him, which felt refreshing. He watched as the flames on his clothes buffed up before falling back to their normal intesity. He hated tricks, but illusions really ticked him off. They were just a means of escaping reality and having to fight directly. So a one word sum up. Cowerdly. If he remembed correctly, illuisions were tricks of the eyes, so he just needed to close them. Closing his eyes, Thasti reached out with his mind for Aki's reaitsu signiture. Finding it, 32 birds of fires appeared around Thasti. "Fire birds," With the hold on Aki's reaitsu in his mind, the birds flew towards Aki.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9412

Battle Exam: Thasti Col for 11th division Vs. Aki Mifune (Sara624) - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle Exam: Thasti Col for 11th division Vs. Aki Mifune (Sara624)

Post by Aki_624 Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:26 am

Seeing Aki was in the field of illusion as well she was confused where to go. "I never liked this attack, but it's fun to see what happens." Just than she felt a warm feeling coming toward her, She made a quick few steps to the left and jumped up. She felt something on her ankle and flinched. "Dang, he must have got me." Her ankle was slightly burned, when she landed she closed her eyes as well.

She quickly hid her reiastsu and attacked Thasi slightly feeling where he was. She took a swing onto he's knee. "Your in here for awhile, this place doesn't affect just your eyes mister. I can kinda tell your smart enough to close your eyes." Suddenly a high pitch sound resonated through the room. THe sound was high enough that it would mess with most soul's hearing.
    Thasti Col
    Thasti Col
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Thasti Col Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:03 am

Thasti smiled when he heard her say that one of the birds had nicked her. But he was going to have to get more than just a nick on the captian if he wanted to feel good about anything. What happened next caught him offguard. The wave of sound hit him full, yet when he stood up his hearing at deminished at bit, which wasn't good, but he could deal with it, and find a way to fix it when he had the chance. With his eyes still closed, Thasti took a step forward, he felt Aki's blade gently pierce the skin covering his shin, just belowe his kneecap.

"Lucky little girl." Bringing his leg back and out of the blade, and took a swing at Aki's face with his broadsword of fire "Transformation. Twin blade Version 3." The battle axe changed into a sword with a blade on both sides of the handle. What couldn't be seen was the chain that connected the blades together and a line in the middle of the handle.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:31 am

Getting too close Aki's face got cut and she leapt away, "Shoot, you getting good. Your sword looks almost like my bankai. But I'm not spoiling much." She touched he bleeding face and sighed, she took out a bandaid with a bunny on it and put it on her face. "Darn~ I hope you don't kill me before this ends~" The chains floating around her started spinning. "Can you even hear me? Darn, I feel crazy talking to myself" She looked around her to see another illusion but a bit hazy, "darn, are time in this field is almost ending. So let's spend our time here wisely." Aki's chains apread out to surround them both. "Raikouken"

The chains and her blade were surrounded by lighting, All Aki saw was all the things around her melt into blood red liquid. "Shoot, can't see anyhting. I'm glad this is over soon." Aki's chains spun and Aki ran toward Thasi's direction and swung. SHe saw her sythe go through him but she wasn't sure, the illusions disorted her vision.
    Thasti Col
    Thasti Col
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Thasti Col Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:10 am

Thasti thought he heard Aki say something about their swords. What it was he hwasn't sure, for his hearing was still coming back to him. It was shortly after that he heard familar words, that of a kido, which was followed by a rush of air a few inches to his right. Lucky him. Pulling his right hand back, Thasti swung it forward, and the blade and handle facing in front of him, flew towards Aki's reaistu signiture. The sound of a chain could be heard extending, as the top half of the sword moves farther and farther from Thasti. "Eat this girly."
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:07 am

"Shooters." Aki jumped into the air and further and further away. She flew through the air and than fell gently to the floor. The light at the top grew bigger. Aki blocked her eyes from the light, "Dang it, I really liked the dark.How about you? Can you hear me?" The illusions should be wearing off but I don't know about my effects, I can finely see clearly." Aki but her sword back into her sheath again. Aki started running toward Thasi. When she was 10 feet away she laid on the ground and started sliding. When she was very close she kicked up to he's chin.
    Thasti Col
    Thasti Col
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Thasti Col Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:17 am

With his hearing almost compeletly back, Thasti heard Aki say something about the illusion being over. SO with confidence, he opened his eyes just in time to see her sliding towards him. Pulling the sword back at a blinding speed, a click was heard when the sword reconnected with the other half. Using the flat side, Thasti was just able to block the knee to the chin. "Hope you like being roasted to a medium rare. Fire slash" Swinging the fire broadsword at Aki, a arc of fire flew towards her at almost point blank range. "Let see you dodge that." Thasti knew that even if the attacked missed it would give him an opening.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:35 am

Aki stared at the blazing fire coming toward her. Her eyes widen and she spun toward the other side with her ankle burned. "Shoot, that really hurt you know! We're fighting not making eachother into a barbeque!" Aki got up and spun in a circle drawing her sword, "Take there lives, Undertaker!" With her sword turning to it's shikai form once again she appeared behind him. Only a few feet away. She sliced toward he's direction "Kurohi!" A black light came out and went toward Thasi. She flinched as her inner self was hurt and her ankle was slowing her down. "Shoot, your perfect for the 11th aren't ya? So violent and col, isn't afraid of anything. Though you should have at least some sort of emotion. Your gonna be running a division now."

Aki leapt away landing on one leg, her good leg that is. She held her sythe in one hand with her chains surrounding her. She took out a lollipop and ate it, she started walking on her other leg also, "Want one? It's a pretty good energy booster." SHe laughed.
    Thasti Col
    Thasti Col
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Thasti Col Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:35 pm

Thasti smiled. His hearing had returned finally, yet this was not the reason behind a smile that looked so cold and happy with excitment. The reason for the smile was that Aki had now expresed it in words, and when his enemy expressed their pain out loud, it sent chills of excitment and pleasure up his spine. Thasti watched as Aki went back into Shikai and sent towards him a black light. "Oh, I do have some emotion, just none that would show compassion. The 11th division will be full of pride, that when broken will release a sea of chaos that will send fear down the spines of the other division."

Thasti watched as the black light came closer. Should I, or Should I not? He asked himself. Nah Thasti took a quick side step, and watched as the light hit the ground where he used to be, while getting hit with the falling rocks and dirt. "I think its time we had a little rain to give the trees a little drink." Even though they were hard to spot, clouds started to gather around the two of them.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:23 pm

Aki laughed at the things he said, "You have some dream there, or goal. But for one division to bring fear and chaos to the others sound almost like a threat of attack but I'll ignore it!" As the clouds started forming Aki looked up with a worried and serious face, If he's zanpaktou is fire how will he fight with rain? It goes to my advantage at most. But.. Aki let out a sigh than a light smile "Your a difficult person to find out, your hard as a rock, violent, but determined? You like to bring pain to others." Aki held her zanpaktou close. The chains came closer to her, "Your real intersting, I'm glad I'm testing you! Though all that violence will get you all to a lot of blood and a lot of avoidable deaths."

Aki spun her sythe in one hand and jumped onto the branch of a tree. She looked up at the sky waiting for something, rather he's next move. She smirked at the fact this battle was a bit dificult to win. Though she liked the pain cause it made the battle even more fun. Challenges are always fun to deal with.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:41 pm