Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

RPG Exam: Rioshi (12th Division)

Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5287

RPG Exam: Rioshi (12th Division) Empty RPG Exam: Rioshi (12th Division)

Post by Mushasune Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:30 pm

Mushasune was walking towards the R&D department, she had very high tech mechanical pieces with her, for the purpose that she was going to create a device that actually would be like a portable Gargantua. after building it, it would provide the Gotei with much easier access to Hueco Mundo, just in case the Arrancar plan to attack the souls of soul society once more. though, if they even tried, Mushasune would definitely know. she had sonars all around Rukongai, so that she would sense the hollow like aura.

"god, so many things to do, so little time. i need a helper!" she said as she dropped her mechanics on the ground. she cursed to herself as she scrambled to pick everything up again.
    Rioshi
    Rioshi
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 6432

RPG Exam: Rioshi (12th Division) Empty Re: RPG Exam: Rioshi (12th Division)

Post by Rioshi Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:56 am

[Apologies for not noticing this sooner given my flight overseas to Stuttgart, Germany. I'll be active and more than willing to coordinate a time for us both to be on as you'd like to make up for my unintended absence from this thread.]

Yawning gently into the night of the Gotei 13, serene as an open blade the shinigami of the 12th strolled in the steps of Mushamune under the glare of lit lanterns along the path to Research and Development's finest quarters. His eyes pausing occasionally to take in the atmosphere of his current position within the divisional mainframe, he flash steps lightly out of the way from the eyes of wandering fellows hinted to his presence while dodging the usual security checks which held a lifetime of nuances and petty irritances. As he reaches a small room off to the side of the building in a quiet location separated from the hustle and bustle of the mechanical espionage and drama of the scientist's court, Rioshi draws a lab coat from the side of a locker and cover's his face idly to ensure he was not recognized. Suddenly, Mushamune found herself tapped upon the left shoulder blade by a rather dazed and lost mechanic recruit- smile hidden under a light white working mask.

"Hey there. Ma'am, I have recently been sent here to ensure you are to be assisted with your research." the fellow asked with a complaint and well disciplined tone, booking no resistance while also showing a measure of respect within the unassuming voice he patterned himself after. An easy thing to disguise a voice; a harder thing to disguise a personality. Desperate times call for desperate measures, no?

Within moments the shinigami siphoned a small dose of reiatsu into a small malleable clay against the curve of his gloves, giving a small dose of spiritual pressure for the Captain to misconstrue as the eagerness of a fresh recruit to the task at hand. Out of sight, the clay itself was activated, a living tool to form itself based on the evolving needs of a mechanical or scientific nature. Hardly needing the attention but also ensuring that he had the correct equipment or identification at hand should she inquire, it was useful in that the unassuming clay could be fashioned into a backup item to validate his claim to existence here without the beurocratic nonsense of signing up a false identity within her division. At the same time, a pair of expectant eyes hiding a foreshadowed intelligence watched her every move as he kept enough space should she turn out to be a hostile. (I.e. fangirl, mechanic hoping to toy with his clockwork mechanisms, et cetera.) Waiting for her to evaluate his prescence and person before finally bowing in an idle flourish as he gave her a smile, the man turned all business within the tick of a beating heart.

"Taicho. Now, how may I assist you with your endeavors?"
    the disguised shinigami asked politely under the veil of amusement hidden securely in his voice. He would play along, she would play along, and if covers were broken swords were sing. T'was the nature of living steel, after all.
    Rioshi
    Rioshi
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 6432

Post by Rioshi Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:46 pm

[OOC: Ah...the month is almost over ^^']

[OOC2: Okay, I'm officially considering this thread dead and pming it in. My apologies.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:58 pm