Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

Squad 2 Party

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128855

Squad 2 Party - Page 2 Empty Re: Squad 2 Party

Post by Muerte Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:51 am

Mukuro smiled at her. "It's fine Leiko" He said softly. "If he does anything bad, i'll handle him"
    He had a smile on his face, his face a little red from blushing, but he tried to keep that hidden.

OC: XD
    MCstorm
    MCstorm
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

BD-cash : 5134

Post by MCstorm Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:52 am

Kai was on the floor laughing hard he got up and saw leiko and mukuro having a conversation. he then said "what are they talking about?". Kai the realized something and proceeded to say "Crap how did i get sober?". He had a blank expression fore he had no idea what happened.
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

BD-cash : 5283

Post by Selfi Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:53 am

Leiko noticed his face flush slightly. Tilting her head to the side slightly, she arched a brow. "Captain, do you feel ill? Your face is a little red." She lifted her hand, feeling his forehead for a temperature. "Hm. You don't seem to have a fever."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:04 am

"I'll be fine" He said softly to Leiko. He leaned back against the wall as he slumped down onto the ground. His knees were up as he wrapped his arms around them.
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:08 am

Leiko watched her captain intently as he sat down, wondering what could have been wrong. "...Are you sure? Do you want me to get you some water, captain?" She asked.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:27 am

Mukuro shook his head. "I'll be fine Leiko" He said with a smile. He looked at her as he signaled her to sit next to him. "It's quiet" He said softly.
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:33 am

Leiko followed his suggestion and sat next to him, leaving about a foot and a half of space between them. "Is this another training exercise, captain?" She asked, looking at him with her usual neutral expression. She reached for her zanpakuto, "Perhaps you wish for me to meditate?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:45 am

Mukuro shook his head. "Just hang out with me" He said. "I assure you that you don't have to be formal with your captain"
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:50 am

Leiko's brows furrowed somewhat, confused. "But captain... you are my superior. It would be unwise to take our relationship past a business level and move toward a more friendly approach. I am your lieutenant, and as such, I am your voice of reason. Getting too personal will cloud judgements and just cause problems. I like to take my job seriously, captain. Forgive my forwardness."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:53 am

Mukuro smiled. "It's fine Leiko" He said. "I'm just taking a small break after that tough mission, and i'm sure you'd like to take a break, your body hasn't gotten better"
    He layed his head back against the wall, closing his eyes as he soon fell asleep.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7605

Post by Funnyguy339 Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:03 pm

Michael was now back in the scean after dissapering for a few hours he came back to the party, He looked at his Captain or Father as he should've called him and saw him sleeping next to the vice captain, He lauhed slightly and then thought he should sort things out. He took off his two scabbards and handed them to the vice captain and said.

"Hey can you hold these for a sec, I'm just gonna sort some things out inside ;)"

He gives her a small wink in a sign off saying nothing bad will happen he will be quick, He roles his sleaves up and walks in and sees Kai drunk all over the place. He grabs him by the collor and throws him outside, All the VC can see is a large body be thrown outside and smack into a wall. Michael then comes out with a plate of food, the food has some spicy chilly sauce and some chilly, he grabed Kai opened his mouth and began feeding it to him.

"This will get extreamily Hot! calm down You'll thank me later this is what is going to sober you up!"

As Michael finishes up with Kai he goes over to his captain slaps his head slightly and hands him some fresh cold water.

"Drink up! If the head captain sees you in this state he'll havea heart attack so big that it will be like the time where he couldent fart for a week!"
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:38 am

Once again Leiko had stayed awake for most of the night, when Michael appeared. She reluctantly took his zanpakutos, arching a brow as she watched him go back and forth between outside and indoors. After a few moments, she heard some thudding, among other things, and the girl blinked a few times questionabley.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:45 am

Michael goes back to the girl and takes his Zanpaktous off her once again he then says.

"Thanks." gives her a smile and places them back onto his back, He then lifted the captain up with great strength and placed him over his shoulder hile grabbing Kai by his color and dragging him he then says.

"Thanks, you should get some rest now. I'll take care of these two."

He then walks back to the barracks draggin kai and the captain along.
    MCstorm
    MCstorm
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by MCstorm Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:58 am

Kai was now sober and being dragged by Michael to this he responded "what the hell?". Kai had a curious face on him. Kai looked around to see where he was.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:18 am

"Shut up. I'm taking you back to the squad barracks where you'll be resting!"
    MCstorm
    MCstorm
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by MCstorm Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:35 am

Kai the immediately through a tantrum and screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOO I WANT TO PARTY". He then broke free of mike and ran back towards the party.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:38 am

Mukuro woke up from his sleep against the wall. His body was shivering due to the cold from the night.
    "This party should end soon" He said softly as he walked back in. His skin was a pale white color as he shivered.
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:48 am

Leiko sighed, staring blankly at the wall as she heard Kai screaming. "So much trouble." She muttered, getting to her feet and watching as the pale Mukuro walked inside. Thinking back to his redness of last night, she wondered what could have changed. Perhaps he really was sick. Following suit, she walked back into the party.
    Leam
    Leam
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

BD-cash : 5165

Post by Leam Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:03 am

Leam walked in, pushing his glasses up. He held a history book in his left hand as he quietly glanced around. Is this all? Not what I expected, he thought to himself. Instead on introducing himself, he stood idly, reading his book.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:10 am

Mukuro turned his head to the side, and saw there new recruit Leam.
    "L-leam" He said. "Welcome to squad 2, I'm the c-captain Mukuro Sazumushi"
    He held out his hand for the greeting. "Glad you could make it, this party is just for our members to get to knwo each other better, but as i've noticed it was a bad idea to hold a party with sake" He said.
    Leam
    Leam
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

BD-cash : 5165

Post by Leam Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:17 am

Leam shut his book. "Yes, quite." He gave a firm handshake to his superior, holding the book at his side. "Sake? My, that's going to be horrible later. I recommend something that will alleviate the horrid migrane you and the others will be recieving, sir." He held his free hand up. "I'm staying sober for now." Leam gave a simple chuckle, looking at the others. It seemed many could not join the celebration.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:19 am

Mukuro laughed. "I agree" He said. "I'm sober now however, it's Kai over there that isn't"
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:26 am

As Leiko walked back into the room, her eyes were drawn to a unfamiliar face with the captain. She arched a brow, though her expression remained rather neutral and complacent. She quietly strode over, placing her hands in her lap. "Who is this, captain?" She asked.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:28 am

Michael grunts slightly and then charges back into the room he dives into Kais back and then punches his face with a decent hard punc so his knocked out. He then goes to his Captain/ Father and sees him talking.

"Hi plesed to meet you sorry bout this just gotta do something"

He says this to Liam and Lieko. he then Kicks his captains face sending him to the floor, making him bump his head and knocking him out, he then raises him up and places him on the spare shoulder and says.

"See you back at the barracks!"

He walks out of the place with the two on his shoulders he then
    and then walks back to the barracks with the two.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:33 am

Mukuro, now warmed up, looked at Leiko.
    "Everyone, i'd like you to meet our new recruit Leam" he said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:20 pm