Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

Squad 2 Party

Leam
    Leam
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

BD-cash : 5158

Squad 2 Party - Page 3 Empty Re: Squad 2 Party

Post by Leam Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:46 am

As if on cue, Leam bowed respectfully, then stood up. He cleared his throat to speak. "I am pleased to meet you all. As the Captain had said, my name is Leam. My full name is Leam Vincent de Lioncourt, but you may address me as whatever you'd like." He then raised his hand. "I'm honored to be in the Second Division, and I hope everyone enjoys the party." Leam smiled brightly, pushing his glasses up.
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

BD-cash : 5276

Post by Selfi Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:52 am

Leiko heard the captain's introduction, then the new recruit's more formal one. She stared at Leam, observing him closely for a moment until he was done speaking. "Leam Vincent de Lioncourt. Interesting name." She said more to herself than anyone else. Bowing her head respectfully at Leam, she introduced herself. "I am Leiko. Leiko Chikako, lieutenant of Squad 2. If you have any questions, feel free to ask." She tried to hide it, but she couldn't stop staring at his beautifully colored hair. Leiko almost wanted to reach out and run her fingers through it, though refrained from doing so and locked her hands together in her lap as she stood before the captain and the recruit.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128848

Post by Muerte Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:55 am

Mukuro gave a warm smile.
    "I'm glad everyone's having fun, except for Kai because he'll have a hangover tomorrow"
    Leam
    Leam
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by Leam Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:05 am

Leam turned to the Lieutenant. "Pleased to meet you, Lieutenant Leiko Chikako." He gave a polite smile. He turned to his Captain. "Everything has its precautions. Maybe next time, he won't be drunk." Leam gave a laugh. He walked away for a moment, grabbing a bottled water. After a moment, Leam returned to the group. "Any questions for the new guy?"
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:15 am

Leiko tilted her chin down some, fighting the urge to fidget. Why was she so suddenly filled with energy? "No, I can't say I have any... well, actually..." She thought for a moment. "How much training have you had? Have you acquired any, or do you require assistance from the captain or myself?" The girl's eyes then narrowed, her nose wrinkling. Barely a second after that, she gave a small, high pitched sneeze into the back of her hand. "Nn..." Her brows furrowed somewhat, and she quickly looked from Leam to the left side in embarrassment. "E-excuse me."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:19 am

Mukuro fell against the wall laughing. It didnt hurt him, in fact it made him laugh a bit more. He was no longer a bright red color or a pale white color. He's now back to normal.

"Leiko asked my question already" He said smiling.
    Leam
    Leam
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by Leam Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:23 am

Leam took a quick sip from his water bottle. "I excelled in Kido and Hakuda as a student. Hohou and Zanjutsu were a basic level of skill for me. I've unlocked Shikai, but not yet Bankai." Leam closed his eyes, skipping the topic of how he achieved Shikai. "But, I'll keep it in mind." He took another sip of his bottled water. "Do you need a tissue, Lieutenant Chikako?" He then turned to his Captain. "And... Do you need to go outside, Captain?"
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:30 am

Leiko pursed her lips, crossing her arms. "No thank you, I don't need a tissue." She pouted somewhat as Mukuro laughed, then realized what she was doing and cleared her expression to its normal blank slate. The vice captain's eyes darted between Mukuro and Leam. She decided to change the subject. "Hm. Interesting. How well do you know your shikai, recruit de Lioncourt? Are you close with your zanpakuto spirit?"
    Leam
    Leam
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by Leam Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:45 am

Leam places his book and bottled water on a table. "My zanpakuto spirit and I are extremely close. A little incident brought us together." He takes off his glasses for a moment. "One I don't wish to... Dwell upon."
    MCstorm
    MCstorm
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

BD-cash : 5127

Post by MCstorm Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:56 am

Kai appeared almost out of nowhere breaking free of Michael yet again and said "who blames you, we all have past stories we would like to forget. He was smiling at the new recruit he continued in saying "when it comes down to it the past is over and the future doesn't exist yet we only have today". Kai held his hand out to the man and said "Name's kai".
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:57 am

Mukuro looked at Leam. "Due to your seat Leam, I'll have to train you like i've done with the other recruits to obtain there shikai. You're the first one so far to knwo there zanpakto name" He smiled. "Don't worry though, it'll be easy and i'll fight against you as well, but thats saved for another time"
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:59 am

Leiko nodded. "Ah, I see." She replied, shifting her weight to one leg so one of her hips jutted out somewhat. Leiko then looked to her captain and Kai, wondering if the recruit actually felt welcome with all this hussle and bustle.
    Leam
    Leam
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by Leam Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:12 am

Leam shook Kai's hand. "And I am Leam." He looked to his Captain. "Very well, sir. I will keep that in mind." Leam placed his glasses back on. "I may leave this party sometime shortly. If I do, I ask that you please do not follow." He smiled politely. After a moment, he looked to the three. "Do you have anymore questions?"
    MCstorm
    MCstorm
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by MCstorm Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:18 am

Kai looked sharp and immediately had to ask "why can't we follow you?". Kai still had a smile on but that 1 statement changed his entire opinion about Leam.
    Leam
    Leam
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by Leam Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:22 am

Leam shuffled his feet. "I'm going to pay my respects." It was a simple, honest answer. He did so every month. Leam was going to visit a grave, but he didn't want anyone to follow him.
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:23 am

Leiko held her hand up to halt Kai's question. "Do not pry, Yamamoto." She advised, then turned her attention back to Leam. "We respect your privacy, de Lioncourt. I must also dismiss myself. Goodnight, hopefully we'll meet tomorrow." She bid goodnight to the rest of the squad, then made her way back to her room in the barracks.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:48 am

Mukuro agreed with Selfi.
    "Don't follow Leam" He said. "He has his reasons that nobody should follow him, and i honor him for that also" He looked at him. "Do what you think is right Leam" He said. "We won't follow you when you leave"
    He looked at Kai. "I think I should go give my respects to my great great grandfather soon." He thought to himself.
    MCstorm
    MCstorm
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by MCstorm Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:50 am

Kai turned and walked away and said "sorry" in a kind of meaningful and mean tone. He left slamming the door behind him. he ran up the side of the building to the roof. he looked at the stars and the moon. Perhaps for the first time he shed a tear of sorrow.
    Leam
    Leam
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by Leam Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:58 am

Leam furrowed his eyebrows. "I should go. Thank you for the welcoming party, Captain." Leam picked up his book and walked out of the building. He exhaled sharply, moving along into the night.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7598

Post by Funnyguy339 Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:50 pm

Michael appered once again, he pops his head in through the door and looks about.

"Whats everyone still doing here?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:16 pm