Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Outside the tower : Senetue's special training

Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 6125

Outside the tower : Senetue's special training - Page 2 Empty Re: Outside the tower : Senetue's special training

Post by Senetue Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:12 pm

Once his fist had collided against Lasci in his ball like shape, Senetue jumped back a couple inches, his head lowering as he took another deep breath before opening his eyes finally and looked towards Lasci. "How much longer should we do this?" Senetue asked, his red eyes stared at Lasci before his focus looked towards the tower before once again returning to Lasci.
    Jeremy Winters
    Jeremy Winters
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5348

Outside the tower : Senetue's special training - Page 2 Empty Re: Outside the tower : Senetue's special training

Post by Jeremy Winters Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:07 pm

The distracted dust particles flew like snew, vanishing slowly, making the area look sepia to anyone's eyes.

As the dust retreated back to its origin, Lasci is shown laying flat on the ground with his arms and legs spread wide.

"Depends on how much you want to go on."
    Sitting up her scratches the back of his head then turned to Senetue.

"You are free to go if you wish to, i think youi have proper control over your abilities now, Claire did you good after all."
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 6125

Post by Senetue Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:40 pm

Senetue stood there, pretty much doing the same as Lasci be it scratching his head, when he told him that it depended on how much he wanted to go on with their little training and testing of his new body and new abilities. Senetue moved over and bent down a little bit, giving Lasci a hug before he turned around and began to walk away. "I think this is good enough and thanks for helping me out. I'm not sure if I will remember anything from before joining the Hollow Division but I'll try to make as many good memories as I can right now." He said, turning his head he gave Lasci one last smile before he leaped into the air, soaring and disappearing into the distance to go god knows where.
    Jeremy Winters
    Jeremy Winters
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5348

Post by Jeremy Winters Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:11 pm

Laying back down, he was almost content, like a proud parent to a kid he watched grow. But his trance was broken by an insistent beeping,his phone was going crazy.

He answered it and listened to the other line, later he closed it of and tossed the phone. After a few minutes of digesting what was going on, he stood up and vanished without a trace.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:42 pm