Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Tokyo Tower : Fell from the sky {Semi-open}

Chico
    Chico
    五行
    五行

BD-cash : 5066

Tokyo Tower : Fell from the sky {Semi-open} Empty Tokyo Tower : Fell from the sky {Semi-open}

Post by Chico Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:39 am

Tokyo Tower, Japan
    10:15 PM, Wednesday

Tokyo Tower : Fell from the sky {Semi-open} Tokyot10

Falling from the sky was a something dark, from a distance, one would think of it as a giant crow, but it's not visible to anyone. Opening his eyes he saw the burning lights of the late night city, endless amber from one building to the other, he was no longer in the same world.

He tried flapping his wings which turned dark from the travel, but he couldnt, he felt something that he never felt before, pain... Something mortals were accustomed to. As he made his way down, closer to the ground, he hit his back on a tower standing tall, the same tower where he sat from the desolated world of glum and grays, this one was new, no this world was different, its the world of the living. The parallel of the one from where they were exiled to.

It was still a long fall, he was aching like crazy as he went even faster from the never ending fall. It didn't take long for him to hit the solid ground, making him feel even more pain. Opening his eyes to the now blurry vision of oranges red and some human figures, he whispered.

"Stop... Gabriel"
    he fainted, loosing consciousness.

People flocked all over him. For all they knew, he's just a kid who committed suicide. Or was he?
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11580

Tokyo Tower : Fell from the sky {Semi-open} Empty Re: Tokyo Tower : Fell from the sky {Semi-open}

Post by Kyouga Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:45 am

A door-like Garganta opened up in the immediate area, and Kyouga and his Tease stepped out of it as it seemed to shut. Kyouga's presence seemed to give the Humans migraines, causing them to go away from the man that fell out of nowhere. "My, my, you are quite far away from home, aren't you?" Kyouga said calmly as he walked towards the individual, and studied the man's injuries closely. After Kyouga was done with the brief examination, he gave out a deep sigh. "I'm sorry, but I'm not specialized enough to heal your wounds..." Kyouga said quietly after a brief pause. "Can you hear my voice?" Kyouga asked politely, attempting to discover whether or not the man was unconscientious.
    Chico
    Chico
    五行
    五行

Tokyo Tower : Fell from the sky {Semi-open} Empty Re: Tokyo Tower : Fell from the sky {Semi-open}

Post by Chico Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:53 am

Unconscious as he was, he drifted away into a long sleep he all so longingly neglected. Quick as they were, the medical team sent by the hospital moved quick, he opened an eye hearing a faint voice from within his mind, but was not strong enough to stay awake with him.

The medical team placed him on a stretcher, pumping oxygen manually to his mouth. They placed him inside the ambulance and sent him to the closest hospital.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:56 am

Following the ambulance, Kyouga headed to the nearest hospital. This time, he was going to be more careful about hiding his Spiritual Pressure. Regardless, he had a lot that he needed to speak to the man about.
    Chico
    Chico
    五行
    五行

Post by Chico Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:05 am

Opening his eyes, bright light shun over him, it was rectangular in shape, vertical, seemingly attached to the roof. He scanned the room from left to right, wondering where he was. The last thing he remembered was falling down from somewhere very high.

Holding his head, it hurt, he had a cast around his left elbow reaching up to his risk, his head was ringing from the on going silence.

"Where... am i..."
    He asked, more surprised as to how he expressed him self through words coming out from his mouth. But there was no one there to answer him... He was.. all alone.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:56 pm

"You are currently in a hospital in Tokyo, Japan. I understand that you are in quite a bit of pain right now, but would like to know what happened prior to your fall." Kyouga said as he went over, and sat in a chair. "I am Kyouga Minamoto, and I'm just as supernatural as you are. If you tell me what your name is, I will do everything I can do to help you." Kyouga added reassuringly.
    Chico
    Chico
    五行
    五行

Post by Chico Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:34 pm

Feeling an insistent pain going on and of from his head, he sat in anguish. "I... I'm in a hospital?".

The light blinded him, seemingly recalling something really horible.

"I... I cant remember..."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:21 pm

"I'm sorry to pry, but some humans were talking about the fact that you said, 'Stop... Gabriel' Do you personally know of this person? Did he do something wrong?" Kyouga said and asked politely, hoping that the name would provide better answers.
    Chico
    Chico
    五行
    五行

Post by Chico Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:02 pm

There was visible fear in his eyes as he heard the name, though there were no memories left with him, his senses knew something off.

"I dont know.. anyone with that name"

Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:13 pm

"Very well then, thank you for your time..." Kyouga said finally as he got up, and left the man alone. Gabriel, huh? That man seemed to cower in fear when I spoke the name... Perhaps the Shinigami have come upon something that I have overlooked... Kyouga thought as he opened up a path to The Waffle House, and made his exit.
    Chico
    Chico
    五行
    五行

Post by Chico Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:05 pm

Seeing the boy leave he turned to the window, it was still dark outside, it reminded him of something, yet he could not link it to his current thoughts.

Standing, he grabbed a black leather jacket which looked to be his, and wore it, removed the Iv they stuck on his wrist and took of the cast, he now only looked just like any other person not a patient within the hospital.

He just as easily walked out into the noisy still crowded streets of tokyo. There was no end to the noise which came to him, he never heard so much voices in his life, they were all talking at once overlapping one another, noise they were.

Noise..
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42253

Post by Baka Yukimura Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:46 am

*A senkaimon opens up and Nachos steps out and scratches his head*

So this is Tokyo huh? Now where is that little.....

*He cuts himself off when he feels the presence of a fallen by the nearby hospital*

Well, that was easy. Now let's get this over with...

*Nachos shunpos off in the direction of the hospital*
    Chico
    Chico
    五行
    五行

Post by Chico Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:41 pm

Walking like a ghost amongst the crowd, he was loosing all his senses, yet the feeling of being watched didn't leave him, eyes were everywhere, provoking his soul to awaken something that's not him.

He kept following the crowd of people, his spiritual presence was so weak that he could barely be differentiated from normal humans.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42253

Post by Baka Yukimura Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:50 am

*Nachos lands on top of a building and looks out over a sea of people*

That's strange, It's as if his presence has just diminished. I can barely feel him now. Great, what better place to lose him than in the middle of an ocean of people...-_-

*He closes his eyes and concentrates. Trying to search for him*

Hmmmmm, I getting a small reading from somewhere within that crowd. God, why do these guys gotta make everything so difficult..
    Chico
    Chico
    五行
    五行

Post by Chico Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:07 pm

Walking like a ghost, something inside him started aching, so much that he fell leaning on a garage door, as it was almost midnight, crowd started reducing from hundreds to tens.

Though he is very visible for anyone now, he still doesn't give off anything supernatural, or something that anyone could find odd.
    Uriel
    Uriel
    法伦天使
    法伦天使

BD-cash : 5176

Post by Uriel Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:48 pm

A single leaf let itself be carried by the wind, as if on a whim to go where it wished. It was suddenly forced to violently shift course as a set of glasses shimmered in the moon. The figure finally came to a stop on a nearby lamp post as he looked toward the direction of the soul reaper "Hey. What ya looking for?"
    Chico
    Chico
    五行
    五行

Post by Chico Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:01 pm

Unable to take it any longer, Michael suddenly emitted great surges of energy which made masses of people within a 20 meter radius area faint, the wave of energy was protecting him from something, or more likely, protecting everyone else from what he was coming fort to.

Kneeling dark wings that of a crow broke free from the flesh of his back, in pain he flew away else where.
    Uriel
    Uriel
    法伦天使
    法伦天使

BD-cash : 5176

Post by Uriel Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:24 am

Uriel stumbled back slightly as the angel burst forth with his wings and took off to what would be any ones guess. He stood there for more than a moment as he thought about trying to tail Michael but that was something he knew would just be a waste of time. Michael was long gone and trying to follow was all but lost now. Uriel slowly turned around in the direction that he had come and went on his way to find something else.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:38 am