Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Bevel Tower : Espada Examination {Senetue . Lobo}

Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

BD-cash : 5407

Bevel Tower : Espada Examination {Senetue . Lobo} Empty Bevel Tower : Espada Examination {Senetue . Lobo}

Post by Guiseppe Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:17 am

Arriving in front of the tower, Lobo took a good look over the tower which reached out to the sky who threatened to destroy it.

"I believe you trained here before, with lasci." Lobo started as he lit a cigarette stick and smoked it. "Today we will be doing something a little different, were gonna climb the tower from the outside, where we will not be protected by the distortion rip."

"As an Espada, we will need to train our mind and body to kill all sorts of emotions or pains, thus we need a little taste of insanity, and the rips should drive anyone mad. Not only does it cause great pain to whom should ever dare cross the higher floors, but it also toys with someones mind.

So as your first task, try following my lead into climbing the highest point of the tower, and battle me if you as a whole can still can.

As a medical Espada, one should withstand both pain and madness, in war, theirs, death and pain, in reality comes death, and in death comes true insanity...

Whatever what i meant said, you should just see for your self."

Lobo already 4 floors up waited for Senetue. "Try and reach the top floor where you can fight me for real, if you can do that, you dont need to do the written exam."

TASKS
    1. Try reaching the top floor of the tower without falling or failing down completely. There will be many hardships that doesnt only concern the distortion rip, but also the factor that Lobo will do all things possible to stop you.
    2. Reach the top floor
    3. Fight Lobo

All this tasks are subjected to change.

Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 6125

Bevel Tower : Espada Examination {Senetue . Lobo} Empty Re: Bevel Tower : Espada Examination {Senetue . Lobo}

Post by Senetue Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:27 am

Senetue was more interested in the tower, the fact that he needed to climb the thing was making him a little wheezy since he didn't like climbing that much when he could naturally jump very high into the air. "This is going to suck..." Senetue said, placing both hands on his face and tugging slightly on it before he moved close to the tower and reached out, placing his hands onto small ledges before he lifted himself up. He looked up before sighing, looking off to the side as he began to slowly make his way up, reaching up with one hand and pushing his foot on the same side up onto the previous ledge. "This is going to take a while..."
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

Bevel Tower : Espada Examination {Senetue . Lobo} Empty Re: Bevel Tower : Espada Examination {Senetue . Lobo}

Post by Guiseppe Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:55 am

"Hmmm, come on, after reaching the 4th floor, the higher floors will be easy breezy." Lobo laughed as it was always easy for him, but would be a challenge for anyone, especially for someone as young.

"Oh, did i mention that Claire is already on the top floor? She will be watching the fight. I heard her talking something about giving you a price if you reach the top floor, but she also told me that i would win a prize if you dont get there before me, so that means i must stop you."

Thinking so Lobo poured slippery oil over the edges.

"That should speed your way down."

Giving one last Haha, Lobo skipped from one tile to the next, on the higher floors the tower was no longer a tower, but floating tiles and rocks, some huge like islands, some small,too small.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:18 am

Senetue's eyes seemed to go wide at the mention of Claire at the top and that he would win a prize if he was able to keep Senetue from getting up there before him, his pupils only seemed to shrink as his arm went limp. Then in one quick movement, his arm pulled up, throwing Senetue past a floor where he hit the oil but he grabbed a hold of the ledge at tightly as he could. "Freaking oil." He said, his grip tightened as he threw himself up once again, reaching the fourth floor before he got onto one of the tiles that Lobo had previously been on. It seemed the Senetue had became jealous of the idea that Lobo would get a prize should he reach the top before Senetue who at this time had began to jump from one tile to the next. "No one gets anything from Claire except me."
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

Post by Guiseppe Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:14 am

"HAHA, what makes you think that? I got lots of freebies from her before you were even born?" Poking half his tongue out while on mid air Lobo threw several dagger towards senetue to slow him down.

He should be feeling the effects of the rip by now, this is the start.
    He thought.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:23 am

An audible growl came from deep within Senetue as he tried to keep up with Lobo and even surpass him but when he stumbled onto another tile, he looked up to see several daggers heading towards him. In an instant he began to dodge and knock them away but two were far too quick for him to get and both of his shoulders got sliced which caused Senetue to grunt as his hands flew up and grabbed the wounds. Dammit... I wont lose." He said, he began to move once again, this time slower as he felt an overbearing strain on his body now as they were making their way up the outside of the tower. He even began to stumble slightly in his steps but he shook his head and held down on the wounds on his shoulders, trying to apply pressure as to keep them from bleeding.
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

Post by Guiseppe Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:41 am

"It hurts doesnt it." Lobo smiled a floor ahead. "Open your eyes, Senetue, they're not real wounds. That's not your blood, theres nothing there."

Lobo kept close watch of him and stopped where he was studying Senetue's current state, he was lost to the real world.

---

On a tile dancing infront of Senetue was the first version of him self, huge and clumsy, it was waving to him asking him to follow.

It jumped form one tile to the other then stopped, turned back to him and fired a fully charged Cero towards Senetue.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:50 am

Senetue heard Lobo's words which caused him to close his eyes tightly and reopen them, pulling his hands from the wounds only to see that nothing was wrong with him which caused him to grunt before his eyes turned towards the tile in front of him. "I'm really starting to hate this tower." Senetue said, shaking his head when he saw himself and he tried to ignore it and began to jump onto the tiles before he saw the Cero being launched at him which only caused him to flinch. "You're not real." He said, quickly thrusting his hand outwards as to hopefully stop the beam should he be wrong for he knew that there were clones of his first form. Being his teen age form, he should be able to fend off the attack should he be wrong in his idea of the thing being just a trick on the mind.
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

Post by Guiseppe Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:04 am

Lobo shook his head as he said. "That ones real." peering his eyes away whilst covering part of his head with his hands. The Cero fired made contact with the real Senetue, but it couldn't do him any damage, after all, he out grew that stage long before.

"I'll go on ahead of you."
    Saying so Lobo continued trecking the floors, slowly, seemingly anticipating Senetue's comeback.

The Senetue Clone's head removed it's self from the body and shot it's self towards the real senetue like a cannon ball waiting to explode thousands of Bala bullets.

The body happily clapped it's hands as the head was headed towards the real senetue.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:15 am

Senetue growled as he dropped his hand to the side, he was getting tired of these little tricks of the mind and real things very quickly and even now a small purple orb appeared in his right hand before it began to expand. Using his own bala, he quickly pitched it towards the head, giving it a curve in its spin which caused it to bank to the left but quickly lean in and head towards the head as to intercept it before it got too close. "I hate this place so much."
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

Post by Guiseppe Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:47 pm

Though diverted elsewhere, the head exploaded non the less, allowing the bala stored inside to shatter, and reflect from one particle to the other, creating one lazer hazardous floor.

"My My, look what you've done." Lobo barked two floors ahead of Senetue.

"Comeone you can do better than that!"

Spoiler:
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:55 pm

Senetue's eyes wandered around, he seemed to pretty much ignore Lobo at this part, he took in a deep breath before he moved, jumping forward as to grab one ledge before he threw himself to another ledge. He seemed to be trying to skip past landing on the tiles while also trying to get past the lasers. He appeared to be angry enough about the idea of Claire giving anything to Lobo but the taunting wasn't making it any better which became obvious when he climbed back onto a tile and began to run. He spent up to a second as he made his way from tile to tile, a frown on his face as he tried to catch back up to Lobo, he wasn't going to let him win, he couldn't let him win.
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

Post by Guiseppe Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:51 pm

Throwing bala orbs (bala stored inside metallic orbs) towards senetue Lobo barked once more. "That's more like it, come on now, dont lose your phase!"
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:52 pm

Senetue was getting irritated with this challenge now and the irritation only combined with the hatred with the thought that Lobo would receive a gift from Claire if he was the first one to make it to the top. He flat out ignored the bala orbs, bending his body and throwing himself out of the way as he tried to all out avoid the orbs and continue in climbing the tower as he wanted to catch up to Lobo. "I don't care what's an illusion or real anymore, I wont let you win."
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80596

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:29 pm

Just running on over the vertical tower now, Lobo looked down seeing as senetue was cloesely catching up 'yes, thats the trick young one, your getting a hang of it now' he thought before slowing down a bit to go on the same phase Senetue is.

Spoiler:
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:37 pm

A grumble came from deep down in Senetue's throat when he felt that Lobo was mocking him by slowing down and suddenly he began to run, running in quite the strange pose with his hands flattened and thumbs pointed towards him. He quickly sped up as he tried to catch up with Lobo now, following the same path Lobo was taking as he believed that would be safest but he still didn't care about any outside distractions. Lobo was his target, and he planned on winning the race to the top.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:47 pm

"I didnt know you can go this fast, yosh, follow my lead then" ahead of them were many cracks, and if anyone fell inside, it would be a bit troublesome. Lobo, leapt and skiped from one huge rock tile to the next, but this time with much caution, it would appear that on this part of the tower, team work is greatly needed not to disturb the dimension area. "Were getting close, now you take the tile on your left, then the one on top of it."
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:51 pm

He grunted as he just about caught up with Lobo but suddenly the area seemed to change once again into one that probably needed them to be much more careful or else something bad would happen. "Fine..." He said, anything to get this over with as he took the path Lobo had told him to take, he planned on following orders until it was a straight away at the top and he would try to blow Lobo out of the water.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:33 pm

"Okay, you see that? theres a pattern, just follow the steps i make here, and take them on your side, its like... that memory game." Thumbling backwards, he landed on the tile bellow and jumped two feet of the ground reaching for the one next level up.

"Not only do you have to get it right, but you also have to follow the manner i do it."
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:40 pm

"Following how you do it wont be so hard." He said, his red eyes seemed to study Lobo as he began to copy his movements as if he was a direct copy of him, thumbling backwards to the tile below and jumping two feet as he reached for the next level up. Mocking people was a thing he enjoyed doing when he was in his beginning form and doing so now wasn't going to be so hard.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:09 am

Lobo then stood on his hand and slowly bent backwards until he stood straight and skipped 5 tiles from the with his left leg and 3 with the right.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:15 am

Senetue yawned as he pretty much did the same as he moved onto one hand and slowly bent backwards and pretty much mimed every movement that Lobo made on his side of the path as he wanted this to be over with. He was getting tired physically and mentally with how much they have climbed from the ground and as he finished the copy of Lobo's movement with his right leg he looked to him. "How many floors are left till we are at the top?" He asked, wanting to get to the fight soon or else he wouldn't have a lot of energy to put up a decent one.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:22 am

"Were almost there to be honest" Jumping Lobo landed on his hand onto a larger island tile.

"See that" Lobo pointed towards a larger island above where he stood.

"That's the top floor, seeing as you've reached this far, i think you can progress further. But i think the effects of the rip will happen after we leave the tower, that's how it works for some."
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:27 am

Senetue made sure to copy what Lobo did still as he landed on his hand as well before he looked towards the larger island that was above them, it seemed so close as it had been such a long journey. "I see... what kind of effects should I look forward to once we are back on the ground and leaving this place?" Senetue said, remaining still as he awaited for Lobo to being moving once again.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:33 am

"A barrier that wouldnt let you pass" Grinning Lobo turned to Senetue as he started a cigarette stick.

"It took me 3 tries, when i first went there, how about you try it?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:36 pm