Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+20
Baka Yukimura
Aki_624
Gin Maru
Azrael
Lee_Takamoto
Francine
suzaku_minamoto
Shikijima Tsukishiro
Jeremy Winters
Ciel
Hanzo Mifune
Afscheid
Cross Marian
Uruha Anko
Muerte
Minamoto Hikari
Kyouga
Loli Gaga
cool beans
Shogo Kawada
24 posters

The Waffle House

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128866

The Waffle House - Page 10 Empty Re: The Waffle House

Post by Muerte Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:19 am

Suzaku gave a sigh, noticing how he was being ignored.
    "I'm not surprised by this at all, weaklings who have to go to this hell to get power" He said. He laughed softly as he turned around and faced Lee, his son.
    "Do what you think is right, don't let me stop you" He said softly. "This is what you wanted, i'm not going to try and do anything to stop you"
    He couldn't find the words to say what he meant, so he shunpod out of the waffle house.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11589

Post by Kyouga Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:49 am

Disappointed, Kyouga exited through the passageway that Ciel had made for them. For now, Kyouga would just have to keep a distance from his family members until everything calmed down.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80584

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:18 pm

A senkaimon opened near the back alley of where the Waffle house stands, it would be Hikari's first visit in the living world, yet she casually walked out of the senkaimon as if walking out any other doors.

She had a picture with her, a picture reference as to what the waffle house was to look like, taking one last short breath, she started walking and was surprised by the similarity of the signage with the picture.

"This must be the place." she whispered under her breath, a soft melodic tone.

She heard of this place once, from a few friends who have visited, yet compared to seeing the actual place, stories were nothing.

As she entered, hollows shinigami, humans and quincies, they were all gathered around together, side by side, corner by corner. If one was dumb enough, they would think this people were actually friends.

It was a wonderful place indeed, the waffle house where all races are welcomed.

"Uhmo..." overwhelmed by the site, she almost lost voice when she spoke to the waitress wearing a mini skirt. "Is the owner around?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:03 am

A senkaimon opened up. Walking out of it was captain of squad 2, Lavi. He had his hands together, which were hidden by the sleeves of his haori.
    "Hello there Hikari" Lavi softly called out. He stood at the doors of the waffle house.
    Gin Maru
    Gin Maru
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

BD-cash : 5436

Post by Gin Maru Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:29 am

Soon another door opened and the white haired 6th division captain walked out. He had a large smile on his face as usual. Seeing two shingami talking he walked over to the them. " I found this on my door telling me to come her. Do any of yuh know anything about it?' he asked with a smile. As he held out the note with the words facing them.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:36 am

Lavi kept his eyes closed as the 6th division captain showed up. Nothing was said between them. He kept his mouth shut as he stared into the waffle house.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:47 am

"Uhmo" Hikari felt a little uneasy being surrounded by 2 great captains of her time, yet she needed to explain a bit of what she knew to them. "A crack on the sky appeared, Nacho Soutaichou asked for assistance, but proir to our engagement with the so called enemies, i think someone wants to meet with us."
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9400

Post by Aki_624 Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:48 am

*aki walked into the waffle house to see a few others. She sighed and rubbed her head*
    "dang guess everyones here. Well a few of the everyone. Thought id hide while this whole fallen business was going on but guess not."

*she takes a seat amd looks at everyone*
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42262

Post by Baka Yukimura Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:09 am

*A huge blast of reiatsu slams down on everyone and shakes the Waffle House. A moment later, Nachos walks in and looks at everyone*

Onizuka signature mo Sorry bout that, I'm a bit gassy today, stupid taco bell.

*He sits down at the bar and waits for some explanations*
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5868

Post by Cross Marian Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:58 am

Lavi stands still, even after the force of spiritual pressure.
    "You should really keep a handle on your spiritual pressure, you're supposed to be the shotaicho" He said. "You should be able to keep it well hidden and not let it lose like that"

-If i'm not Lavi, sorry-
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:03 am

Ehhhhh give me a break, I didn't ask to be head capt. Sanba just decided to disappear and as his VC I get saddled with all his duties as HC.

*He looks over at Lavi*

Wanna drink?
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5868

Post by Cross Marian Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:30 am

Lavi shrugged. "I guess so" He said softly. He walked over and sat on a stool.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:46 am

*He throws Cross....I mean LaviXD a bottle of water from behind the bar. He then cracks one open himself*

Now does anyone wanna tell me why I just ran into two people with really weird names looking for their "Leader" who also has a weird name?
    Minamoto Hikari
    Minamoto Hikari
    Minamoto Clan
    Minamoto Clan

BD-cash : 5141

Post by Minamoto Hikari Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:01 pm

((Since shogo hasn't posted here yet, i will do the introduction as Uruha))

Uruha entered the waffle house immediately seeing the group of shinigami's waiting for some explanation, being the oracle of time, she was obliged to do some explanation though its not entirely her duty, so she started, seeing as she sent a hell butterfly to someone as well.

"A pleasure to have you all"
    She turned to Hikari then to the rest, she recognized only a few of them, most of them were new to the ranks.

"As you may have already known, theres a crack on the sky, and where theirs a crack, theres a path.

If theres a path, something can either enter it, or the other way arround, in which case, someone already crossed it.

The ones they call the fallen.

I heard from the 12th Division captain about irregular power surges appearing all over the world.

3 of which are near by.

Spoiler:

and some, closer than one would think

Spoiler:

Asari kun asks for your assistance, Gotei is in the brink of falling apart, and another event as such can lead to its disbanding.

You can choose where to go, either check the ones near by (check spoilers above)

Or ones out of the Karakura lands."

Spoiler:

Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:21 pm

*Nachos yawns and looks at the girl with a flat face*

-_- So is there anything you wanna tell us that we don't already know? I've been to the forest and I just came from 21st street, I've encountered 2 of them. They called themselves Jhudiel and Sealtiel, and they're looking for a guy named Gabriel. So Oracle, does this ring any bells to you?
    Minamoto Hikari
    Minamoto Hikari
    Minamoto Clan
    Minamoto Clan

BD-cash : 5141

Post by Minamoto Hikari Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:39 pm

"Yes, so it would appear you've encountered them already Captain Duck. In which case you know more about them than i do. (fact)

If they're looking for Gabriel, then Gabriel is the answer to this mess.(fact2).

As for what i know that you dont, theres no fun in spoiling you guys, is there?"

Sipping coffee, it would appears like she was no longer needed.

" If you would be so kind captain, i have business to attend to. You have full control over Gotei 13, even if one such as your self is only the acting C&C, i suggest you start acting like the leader and give them assignments to do. Else, Gotei will fall under your watch, your call."

Leaving the change behind she stood up and headed out towards her shop.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:56 pm

ooc: Captain Duck? XD

Well aren't you just a delightful ray of sunshine...

*Nachos drinks the rest of his water and then stands in front of everyone*

God, I'm used to taking orders, not giving them. Well you heard the lady, this Gabe is the key to this all, so I want each of you to go recon one of those spots. If you encounter him, DO NOT engage in battle! We have no clue how strong he is. The one in the forest was unaffected by my reiatsu, which is a pretty good indicator that they're pretty strong too. The one from 21st street utilizes insects and fire as weapons apparently. I know nothing about the one from the forest, so if you encounter any of these, battle is your last resort! I want them "Arrested" and brought in for questioning, if they turn hostile leave it alone for now. It's not worth risking your life over. As for me I think I'll go to Tokyo.....Dismissed.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:54 pm

"not bad for a captain commander so far, yes sir." aki gets up and waves at the others as she walks out the door.

"my orders were simple and nice. Arrest them, lets see how thatll work out though"
    Aoyama Moshiro
    Aoyama Moshiro
    4th Division
    4th Division

BD-cash : 5152

Post by Aoyama Moshiro Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:01 pm

Overhearing the turn of events, she realized that Sachiko was not with them, nor were the other captains, she didnt properly enter the waffle house due to not knowing anyone, but she heard the acting C&C's order and decided to send a medic for each team.

"Orders, Captain?" 7 people in shinigami uniform appears infront of her, head bowed down, one leg folded the other crouched.

"Aide them, scatter about, hide your spiritual presence as well."

cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64781

Post by cool beans Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:55 pm

Tumbling in front of the doors of the waffle house out of breathe, his hair all ruffled and messy Ryohei gasps for air as he lies face down on the floor in the street

"Im... sorry... i'm late... Captain"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:59 pm

"Ah Ryohei I haven't seen you in the division thought you were dead. Well no time to dilly dally we're heading to new york come on"

*She passes him stepping over him and gets ready to shunpo*
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:07 pm

Jumping up with a spring in his step he nods

"I aplogise captain for i have been in intense training preparing myself to be able to stand by your side in battle"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:09 pm

"Hmm awesome, let's get going than! Our orders are not to fight but to arrest them"

*SHe starts shunpoing to newyork*
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:12 pm

Hikari bows to her captain after listening to the intense conversation they just had.

Asking no further questions, she followed her captain towards her destination.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:14 pm

Following in his captains steps as best as he could he thought out loud to himself

"Why do i have a feeling its not going to be that easy..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:53 am