Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+20
Baka Yukimura
Aki_624
Gin Maru
Azrael
Lee_Takamoto
Francine
suzaku_minamoto
Shikijima Tsukishiro
Jeremy Winters
Ciel
Hanzo Mifune
Afscheid
Cross Marian
Uruha Anko
Muerte
Minamoto Hikari
Kyouga
Loli Gaga
cool beans
Shogo Kawada
24 posters

The Waffle House

Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11601

The Waffle House - Page 9 Empty Re: The Waffle House

Post by Kyouga Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:37 am

"What did you mean then?" Kyouga asked as he stood right in-front of the door.
    suzaku_minamoto
    suzaku_minamoto
    Mikanno Clan
    Mikanno Clan

BD-cash : 5290

Post by suzaku_minamoto Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:38 am

"Give him time to think things over" He said. "You can go after him if you want to, I won't stop you"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:46 am

"Kogasu, thank you, but I don't want to stand around any longer." Kyouga said quickly as he suddenly left, and hoped that he wasn't too late.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80596

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:53 pm

Coming from class, she's been absent for weeks all for searching Claire durring her dissapearance, but now that she knew Claire was fine, Beilee returned to her normal human life.

Deciding to check up on Lee and the rest of her friends, she decided to visit them at the waffle house.

From across the street, she already saw shadows of them from the window. They moving around the place, but the lights couldnt be more playful, than when it's shadows.

She walked across almost being run over by someone doing deliveries, she bows in apology and continued to the door.

Opening it she immediately saw Kyouga. She waved at him and walked up the counter, she sat and ordered a milk shake. "So hows it been lately?"
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395280

Post by Ciel Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:21 pm

Arriving a bit late, it was already dark in the living world when he arrived by train.

It was not raining, but the scent of far away mist suggested other wise.

"Its gonna rain hard, pretty soon, i wonder what will come of this events."

Making his way to the waffle house, everyone he knew was there, his current crowd of people.

He entered and removed his tall hat doing a small bow out of habit.

"Lovely evening, isnt it?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128878

Post by Muerte Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:24 pm

Kogasu tilted his head, noticing the new comers.
    "I've heard of you" He said. He walked up to the man. "Luciel isn't it?" He asked.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:55 pm

"Ciel... actually, nice to meet you" Walking right pass him, Ciel sat next to Beilee.

"So, should i know who you are?" he asked the man who greeted him.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:56 pm

Kogasu shook his head. "Nope" He said. "The only reason i'm here is to see what that crack in the sky is, and that's all, i'm nothing more than a rogue, as some say"
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:43 pm

"Interesting..." He playfully replied trying to see if theirs anything special to it. "The crack in the sky, it feels as though that it's sucking everything in, what do you think?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:09 pm

Kogasu shrugged. "I honestly don't know" He said. "But, i'd like to see this town disappear, it's to much of a bother"
    He had a sadistic look on his face, that soon disappeared. Only those who were actually looking at him could see the evil he displayed on his face.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:19 pm

Ciel just gazed over the man who presented himself as no body and smiled. "Well, that's non of our concern now, is it, however, having human friend like Beilee, i would think twice before destroying a place."

Only then did it start raining, his earlier premonition was correct, it was indeed rain clouds, that and a crack outside.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:36 pm

Kogasu bowed his head as it started to rain.
    "..."
    He didn't speak at all. He stood there, listening to the patter of the rain on the roof and the ground.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9044

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:32 pm

Erik stood outside, watching the some of them come and go to there leisure. He watched Ceil and Beilee finally arrive and made his way inside. He sat himself down at a table and placed his elbows onto the table as he interlocked his fingers as he placed his chin onto his hands. This was a wasted trip, he was looking forward to a normal human outing and it was shot down. Even powerful beings cant do everything.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:43 am

Kogasu looked up at the sky. He crossed his arms as he tilted his head back at the one called Ciel.
    "Ciel, if I may ask, may I join you on this quest you're on?" He asked. "I'd like to see more places, than I was able to years ago, during my time as a shinigami"
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:25 am

"My journey eh?" smiling Ciel turned to the Magi once more. "I'm afraid my good friend Erick has the say on things like that, who goes, and who stays, why don't you ask him instead?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:22 am

Kogasu nodded his head, bowing again.
    "Sir Erick" He said softly. "May I join you on this quest of yours?"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:08 pm

Once again, Kyouga made his reappearance in The Waffle House. "So, is it about time for us to leave?" Kyouga asked both Ciel and Lee once he got back into the restaurant. Kyouga wanted to leave even more now, because he was getting bored at an alarming rate. "By the way Ciel, did you really have a relationship with my mom?" Kyouga asked Ciel innocently, hoping to get a straight answer.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:25 pm

Ciel almost burst into laughter as he heard Kyouga speak of him having being involved with his mother once upon a time. He contemplated on weather to tell him or not, but there's no point in keeping it from him either.

"Long before she was dead, yes, we were lovers."

He sipped some tea and continued.

"But why do you ask?"
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:42 pm

Erik had placed the side of his head onto the table, his eyes gazed out toward the world past the window. He was contemplating on what was the reason for coming here. What ever it was, he wasn't doing it. He paused as he heard another voice and blinked several times. He slowly let his posture slide up into an upright one and then turned his head toward the man and then used his left hand to lightly push his glasses onto his face as he then spoke
    "Quest? I didn't think that was even used anymore. As for if you can go or stay...How bout no. I've had enough talking and to take someone with me on a whim..."
    He slowly let himself slide out of his seat and he spoke
    "Ceil. Unless you have anymore reason to stay, my trip was not how I wanted it. Lets go."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:15 pm

"What was the meaning of the pact you made with my mother?" Kyouga asked curiously as he wondered what his pact ith his mother was. Kyouga nodded when he heard what Lee had said and replied with; "Yes, we should leave now since there is little to do here now." Kyouga did agree with Lee, but it might have been because he wanted to see the Demon King in person. Also, he wanted to see Claire and perhaps comfort her a little. Just the thought of it made him blush brightly and yearn to see Claire even more.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:37 am

Kogasu laughed loudly at his answer.
    "Fine, that's your answer" he said. He took a step back. "Honestly, I doubt this plan of yours will work" He turned and faced the other direction, still laughing to himself. "Also, about the 'whim'" He said. "How is it a whim to be taking me along with you? Are you scared you may fail in this 'quest' of yours or that the shinigami will stop you?" He asked now. Laughing coming to a slow hault. He then pushed the doors open and looked back. "So be it, i'm betting on the shinigami to take you down once and for all" He said sarcastically. He opened up a book he pulled off the side of his leg as runes appeared around him. He disappeared into the book and the book disappeared, going somewhere else.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:57 am

Erik paused as he listened to the other man. He just simply stood there until the man had finally left.
    "Finally, I never saw such childish actions. Not even from my little brother, Horrible laughing too."
    He then slowly moved his arms over his chest as he held onto his arms and then looked over toward Ceil and then looked to Kyouga. He then turned around as he then moved his hand down and withdrew a small coffin that was held in the palm of his hand
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:27 am

Suzaku appeared at the waffle house. He wasn't in his dead like state any longer, and wasn't prepared for any battles either. He stood at the door as he pushed it open.
    "Looks who's here" He said, looking at Lee and then to Ciel. "I'm not here for a battle, just to check out who's spiritual pressure it was I was feeling from over here"
    He leaned against the door, which was open, letting the warm air from the rain come inside.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:09 am

Turning to kyouga, Ciel was silent for a few seconds then gave him a grin to assure it was nothing as complicated. "There's no special meaning to it, what it is is what it is."

Ciel then slowly stood up just to pick his hat up.

"If you both shall follow me, let's leave this place."
    Turning to bow to the boy who was on the door, he made his way out, and opened the portal leading to there destination and entered it Immediately, expecting the two Minamoto's to follow him whenever they feel like it.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:14 am

Kyouga followed immediately behind Ciel, and didn't mind if he was followed at all. "I'm sorry Suzaku, but this is where I take my leave. It's your choice, but it would make me happy if you would come with us." Kyouga said to Suzaku over his shoulder.

Last edited by Kyouga on Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:50 pm