Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Paris, France : Marie Antonette Von Claire Verschaffelt

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80594

Paris, France : Marie Antonette Von Claire Verschaffelt Empty Paris, France : Marie Antonette Von Claire Verschaffelt

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:59 am

Paris, France : Marie Antonette Von Claire Verschaffelt 2uojfgh

Atop of the Eifel tower the wicked witch with given a little long name lingers, sitting on the metal braces, holding an umbrella with her right hand a small book on the other.

She enjoys the view so much that she summons a beast most would refer to as a hollow. But harm she did not mean for, for these people.

"Go away" she cried, but the hollow disobeys her and jumps into a crowed of people, who only thought of its landing as an exploasion.

"Bad boy."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128876

Paris, France : Marie Antonette Von Claire Verschaffelt Empty Re: Paris, France : Marie Antonette Von Claire Verschaffelt

Post by Muerte Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:37 pm

Appearing next to the girl, Cross stood. He had his arms crossed as he looked at her.
    "Why did you come here?" he asked. His red hair was blowing back in the wind, much to his annoyance.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Paris, France : Marie Antonette Von Claire Verschaffelt Empty Re: Paris, France : Marie Antonette Von Claire Verschaffelt

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:45 pm

"You're one to talk" Claire laughed as the hollow caused rampage all over the city.

"I was bored, whats your excuse?"

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:48 pm

Cross laughed. "I was bored to I guess" He said. He leaned forward and looked at the hollow.
    He pointed down at him. "was he supposed to do that?" He asked.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:02 pm

"No, like you, he followed me here, but i guess its our nature 'Destruction'" Claire just watched from her point of view and wondered if guests would arrive.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:34 pm

Cross sighed.
    "I guess so" He said. He pulled out a cigarette and stuck it in his mouth. He pulled out a lighter and cupped his hand over it. He raised his hands up and lit the cigarette.
    He pulled it out and blew the smoke out.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:46 pm

"You will die from that one day, you do know that right?" Claire said trying to make a joke, but surprisingly came out rather sarcastically than funny.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:50 pm

Cross laughed as he looked at her.
    "I'm kinda dead as it is" He said. "It'll take more than a cigarette to kill me off"
    He leaned back against the railing and looked up at the moon as it shined brightly over the area.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:05 pm

"Ehh, is that so" Claire amusingly said.

"I'll tell on the head on you haha, lets see what he says about that..." Claire grinned as she jumped of to chaise after the hollows wanderings.

"Gonna come?"

She asked.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:10 pm

Cross took the cig out of his mouth and tossed it away. He then turned around and sighed.
    "I guess so" He said. He put his hands on the rails and did a back flip off of them. He landed next to Claire.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:15 pm

Clair walked about as if dancing in the icy streets of Paris. "Snow in paris eh? bugger."

The hollow did about all the damage it could and somewhat lays down looking for a belly rub.

"Im not doing something that humiliating"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:23 pm

Cross looked at the hollow.
    "Pitiful" He said in an uncaring tone. He crossed his arms as he looked at him.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:26 pm

The hollow seemingly glaced upon Cross with sparkling eyes.

"HAHAHA, i think he likes you cross"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:30 pm

Cross looked at him.
    "Great" He said. He turned around, facing the other direction.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:57 pm

"You should return now" Claire had said to the hollow. "I dont want them knowing where i am, so stay at home." She finished.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:01 pm

Cross turned to look at her.
    "Who's them?" He asked. He then rubbed his head. "I think I know who you're talking about, them filthy shinigami?"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:31 pm

"I meant both ends really, the espada superiors might be looking for me aswell" Claire sighed as the hollow continued its rampage.

"Nice, there he goes again."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:20 am

"Shall I kill it then?" Cross asked. He pulled a gun out and held it outward at the hollow.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:32 am

"Nah, let it play for a little while" Claire sighed as she watched the hollow do its thing.

"Besides, a little shinigami problem wont be that bad, don't you think?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:37 am

Cross put the gun back on his waist.
    "I guess not" He said. He began to chuckle a bit as he pulled another cigarette out and lit it. He stuck it in his mouth as he looked at Claire.
    "What now then?" He asked.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:44 am

"Hmm, i go shopping, but i left my human at home." Claire sighed.

"I should've brought her, this place is after all Paris."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:57 am

Cross sighed.
    He pulled the cig out of his mouth. "What happens next?" He asked. He crossed his arms and looked around. "What if a shinigami shows up?"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:59 am

"You get to fight it" Claire grins. "I get to enjoy the fireworks"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:12 am

"Gah, I don't feel like fighting" Cross said. He jumped up and crossed his legs as he began to float in the air. "Fighting isn't really my thing, gambling is" He said jokingly.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:45 am

"Then lets bet on something." Claire started. "I bet you cant beat him"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:48 am