Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Claire Verschaffelt

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80579

Claire Verschaffelt  Empty Claire Verschaffelt

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:55 pm

Cero Espada

Claire Verschaffelt

Claire Verschaffelt

"Shuffle shuffle, mamboo.... jumbo... pooooo!"

Basic Information:

Character Name: Marie Antoinette Von Claire Verschaffelt
    Alias: Ave Maria
    Appearance: 

Claire has long dark hair and pale white skin. Her eyes are said to be purple, but some say that it is also blood red. She enjoys wearing fancy dresses, most of them are Gothic themed, matched with different dolls of weird nature. Her favourite dool is a blood stained "Kira" (from deathnote) plushie which sometimes seem like it has a mind of it's own.

Aside from her Hollow Number (Hollow Serial Number), she has a tattoo found on her lower back hip. It is written in neat Gothic calligraphy, the word"Ave maria" with a throned cross between the two words. Another is the name Ciel inked just above her right breast area.

She has an X shaped scar across her chest, it stretches up to her shoulder blades and on her hips, on both sides. Even with incredible regeneration, this scar shows no sign of ever vanishing.

The origin of the scar is still unknown.

Hollow Hole: Right eye

Mask Remnants: on the back of her neck This from time to time grows and usually by will. When it grows, it turns into demonic horns similar to that of a high ranking demon.
    Number location: Right above her back hip tattoo on the upper right side.

Personality: 

Claire is childish by nature. Her innocence and lack of any hollow like characteristics stupefy most of her kin and mock her for that.

But even though bullied, ridiculed and mocked by them, their is still a fear they cannot understand, and it is the existence of Ave Maria.

Mostly, Claire is non violent, she can turn any situation into play no matter how ridiculous it may seem. Her interest in human life made her 'vegan' as she called it. She has a weird liking to blood. Be it shinigami, hollow or human, she will drink it. But she does not drink without permission, she is polite, sweet and always adorable at best.

Hollows mostly tolerate her spoiled behaviour because she was their Princess. She is an heir to the kingdom of Windsore, the country of Ween (HOLLOWEEN). But she shows no interest in running the country, in fact she prefers living with her human in the human world. She loves the living world, in fact she claims to be the biggest fan. She would even go so far as killing her own if they so dare touch her most precious humans.

Childish by nature, but born for destruction. Within the deepest of her soul, a deep dark secret is kept, a dark existence that is Ave Maria. Ave Maria, in a sense is evil incarnate, a formless demon who shared a body with her. One body, two souls, that is why she is feared and pampered by her own, for when the time comes when Ave Maria is released into the world, it would be complete and total Madness.

Fighting Aggression:

Claire sees everything as a game, and sees her enemies as fools hopelessly crying for attention. She's the type to run away when the situation gets difficult, but its all part of the façade, somewhere inside Claire lies a sleeping tiger which awakens when she retreats to her resurrection. But in times even her resurrection fails her. Claire only has one resurrection form, but its a lot like a two way path where one leads to a normal release and the other an irregular/abnormal release.

When in abnormal release, Claire turns into a completely mad person, somewhat ignoring all her other senses and depending only on pure instincts. Luckily, her instincts haven't failed her and keeps her from dying from time to time.

When its normal, she becomes a cold blooded monster, yet you can still sense the essence that is Claire only, but in this state, a sense of maturity is present.

Your Legacy:

Your Story:

I was once part of the living...

Claire was once a homeless orphan. Her parents died from a terrible tragedy which lead her into loosing her right eye. She was very pretty... but not after the accident.

She became everyone's laughing stack, the tragedy had not only taken her parents life, but her humanity as well. "Why didn't you take me with them" she asked the man in the sky, the one who controlled everything in the world. She only saw him as a coward hiding behind a façade of a better tomorrow.

She could do nothing about humanity, this race was not something worth saving. This race was who gave her life, who gave her joy, who gave her sorrow, who gave her an never ending lust of envy. How lucky were the cowards who left her to live. How lucky they were that they got out of this joke of a life.

The only sin that she's admitted to is that she was born, "Sorry I was born, sorry I was ugly" she cried. "Sorry I was born, sorry I was ugly."

She was tormented through out her high school, she was ridiculed, humiliated abused, and was even raped. She had not the courage to fight for her self we she cant even stand her existence in this world. But who would believe her anyway?

There was a boy she liked, his name is Ciel, he was the type who has the looks but sticks with the books. He's a role model for men, in his own special way. Claire saw through his act. He looked happy, yes, he helps everyone else, yes, he does everything so diligently, like a committed husband to the world its self.

But Claire saw through the lie. He wears a pretentious mask, a lot like her.

There are times when she would think rationally and say. "I gave up on the world first" but the truth makes her all the more anxious, she couldn't bare with the fact that she got her self right to the core, and would not admit to her own wrong.

Like Ciel, she was lying to both her self and the world, they're to scared of the truth, that they do what they do to help out the ends of two different paths.

"Youre ----- right?" he asked Claire one afternoon after class, she didnt think he noticed her, but it seemed like he knew she was watching him. "Don't be scared, I don't mind you watching me."

Claire was speechless, not only did he know her name, but he also knew what she was thinking, she simply ignored him as if pretending she didn't know he was talking to her.

"Wait" he said stopping Claire from any further movements, "You have your hair tied up today, you look better that way."

Claire for a fact didn't even notice her self, she had her hair tied up that day, it was prolly cause of gym class. The first compliment she heard in years, was from a boy she liked who didn't seem to care about her past.

The scar on her face was aching so bad cause of the pain, she couldn't stand how he was nice to everyone yet it was all a game to him, "The pretentious boy i love" she thought.

She simple continued walking away with only one thought in mind.

"Goodbye."

At the day of there graduation, Claire was no where to be found. Ciel was looking for her, yet, it would appear that she missed the ceremony.

Later, he found a letter inside his locker, it was in a plain white envelope neatly folded into perfection. It only had two words written in it in bold katakana. "Thank you" it said, Ciel never knew who it was from, but he had the feeling that it was from Claire.

He looked for her everywhere, but she wasn't even home, if she wasn't, where else could she be? He knew nothing about her, yet, he felt something odd about this whole thing. He didn't give up searching for her even after an hour, 4 hours, 8 hours till his body finally gave up.

It was early the next morning, that Claire's dead body was found inside the library, where she first saw Ciel.

There was no sign of struggle, suggesting that she hung her self thus committing suicide.

and then, i died...

She remembered nothing of her human life, but the bitterness kept her haunting the living. Her soul remembers the places where she once was, remember the faces of those who laughed, who feared, she haunted them all for several years. But through her haunting, she saw a demon chasing after her shadow, she ran from this unknown terror but couldn't. As it reached her she was sucked into a dark hole pulled her in, she was no longer in the living world, but in an empty vast place, where she felt at home for some time. But she didn't realize what danger the world brought until she met the ones who reside among them.

She was asked by the larger guys a question. "A soul you must be, but i sense nothing special in you, you would neither taste good nor satisfy my hunger, but i sense strong emotions from you, you'd like to be stronger, perhaps?"

Claire just gave a nod as she knew not of words at the time.

With the nod, she was transformed by 5-10 to 20 hollows into one of them.

She was no longer ashamed of how she looked... For the first time in her life, she felt like she 

i became less and less human, i became, empty

Upon turning into a hollow, Claire had visited several places in the world, but non of them were as interesting as she could not communicate with this beings they called human.

She was once like them, one of them, walking under the great bright light they called sun, but she cant remember any of it. She had longed to be human, but she thirsted for there spirit, that ever flowing mystic stream of life, she needed there life force so bad, yet she couldn't bring her self into killing them.

Not until her leader forced her to do so. In a matter of life and death, she encountered a hollows mortal enemy, a shinigami, she had lost a few limbs, but to be able to return to normal, she had to make a choice, a choice of eating human souls, or dying. She chose to live and have feasted on them then on.

She became stronger and stronger as she ate even more, it even came to a point when she ate her fellow beings as well.

It was not later that everyone feared her once more, a thing that ached her lifeless heart from deep within. She was sorrowful yet again.

She left Hueco mundo in search for a better path, yet, something about leaving a place ached her heart, she feared that if she left, she will leave something that of hers that will never be hers.

The trials of life put her through a test once more, an encounter with someone which made her into the arrancar that she is now. The arrancar who had not heard of the word sorrow.

i became the ruler of this world, i am became... a God-King.

She returned to her home, Hueco Mundo, a changed being, she's could no longer tell truth from reality, but one thing's for sure, she exists for a reason, and her memories do to.

She went home to those who took care of her when she lived in Hueco Mundo, to Ween Country, she came back, she's heard of the news, her acting father died, so she was forced into ruling a kingdom she had no interest in, but was willing to do it so long as they wont keep her bored.

So the Kingdom changed dramatically, from something with so much history, to something... More comical.

The kingdom on Windsor, became Ween... The Hollow-Ween Country, she said.

RP Sample: 

"It had been years after her death, yet, I still couldn't get over the fact that I couldn't do anything for her. The fact that the only girl I cared about, died because of me."

The students had been gossiping again, about the ghost of Class 4-B. Some say that she still hunts the halls weeping, crying, seeking for vengeance.

But..

"It's not true" said Mr. Murasaki, there math professor. He had short dark hair and marble gray eyes, he was a newly fresh graduate from Furinkan High when the rumors first started, and so they wanted him to confirm the rumors. "Who ever started this rumor should stop. I'd like you girls to stop asking everyone else too"

Hikari was not pleased at all, her sister had told her about it. "He's lying." she said shortly after warping up the interrogation with him.

"So your sister says other wise huh?" asked Irie Tomoe, her bestfriend who was just as curious.

"Not exactly" Hikari was furious as to how they cant just speak about it. "Its like a code of silence, i think they feel weird speaking about it while when the incident happened, they were just our age."

"But i did some internet re-search, i checked old news articles on both the school and the city, but nothing of the sort happened back then." Tomoe sighed seemingly loosing all hope in there investigation.

"That makes it all the more weirder." Hikari said with fierce, its like the fire in her was lit even brighter this time. "And that's just what were looking for at 'All things paranormal, out of this world, the wonderful fantabolous Sakimoto Hikari club for ghost hunters'..." After saying so Hikari took a long pause sliding to a stop whilst catching her breath.

"We should really get a better club name." She commented as they both started walking again.

"I agree." Tomoe smiled.

"I mean, how the heck will it fit on the door, i only want it on BIG FAT BOLD RED FONT! and the maintenance department wont get off my back about it."

Tomoe seemingly lost Hikari for a moment or two, but then again came back with a snappy reply.

"How about we just use the initials?"

As they both walked inside the class room, she was surprised to see idiot neighbor yet again.

"YOU AGAIN!" she yelled catching all the unwanted attention she asked for.

The substitute teacher but gave her a gentle smile saying."Sakimoto-kun, your late, please have a seat"

His smile was like a dagger to her heart, she didnt know why he had such an effect on everyone, they seem to admire him for his charming looks and all that, but to her, he was just her idiot neighbor. The world was hopeless, they couldn't even differentiate smile with a fake one anymore.

Out of pure frustration, Hikari walked up to her sit stomping.

"Sakimoto-kun, anything wrong with your feet?"

She was at her boiling point, but thanks to Tomoe, she was calmed down.

"Neh, is he that cute neighbor you've always talked about when we were in junior high?" Tomoe asked.

"Well..." Hikari started as if she was opening a book that has been finished long before, but continued non the less. "I suppose so yeah..."

"But didn't that boy die?"

Hikari stared at Tomoe as if hurt, and shot by an arrow.

"In my heart!, that's what i meant, not literally."

Tomoe laughed and continued.

"So what's his name again?"

Hikari was just about to say it the same time he finished writing it on the board.

"Yukimura Ciel"

Release Information: 

Basic information:

Zanpakuto Name: Ave Maria
    Weapon of Choice: Cards
    Appearance: A deck of cards with many many image selection in it, it varies from one item to the other, but only in Claire's eyes. If seen by others it would look like this.

Description: Each card represents an item, if crushed it can be used as a weapon, its said to be a spell card storing her main zanpakuto, the Ave Maria inside, but as for its real appearance it is still unknown.

Claire can either use the cards as a weapon, or the items inside it as one.

This cards can only be used by Claire, if crushed by others, nothing will happen.

Element: Darkness
    Spiritual Pressure Color:

Normal : Purple
    Released : Blue
    Abnormal : Dark Red

Other Information:

Resurrección: (please re-use this form if you have more than one resurrection)
    Resurrección Name: Anima Cristi 
    Descriptions: Anima Cristi is Claire's only known Ressurection.

Unlike regular arrancars, Claire doesn't release as easy as they do, she first needs to full fill a set of rules.

1. She must bleed at least once.
    2. She must hit the enemy at least once.
    3. She must be hit at least once.
    4. She must fire Cero at-least once.
    5. She must shoot her self in her right temple.

Upon achieving this 5 steps, she can then do her release. By shooting her self on the head a contract is forged with Ave Maria, it allows Ave Maria to take over her either in a controlled or irregular state.

Release Command: Tremare, Anima Cristi

Released Appearance:
    Claire's appearance greatly changes from when she's in her released state, its almost as if she's a different person, her released state looks a lot more like her Human Gigai.
    Her hair becomes darker, and her eyes turn to blue, she has the same complexion as she did before, but her hollow hole moves from her right eye to her left although its still not visible cause of the eternal flame which burns from it. 

Her arms becomes bonier but aside from that the rest remains pretty humanoid unlike others release. 

When released, she holds a Bazuka type cero gun in her left hand and a katana on her right. The Bazuka in proportion is too big for her, but it doesn't appear to be a bother to her small body frame.

Regular Release - This is when Claire's release is normal.

Personality - Compared to her regular state of mind when not released, Claire is shown to be more serious when released as if she was a completely different person. All her childishness vanishes, when released, Claire becomes dead serious

Appearance:
    Release Appearance

Regular release has no additional perks, unlike an irregular release, here all her status is stable.

Irregular Release - This is when Claire is forced into a release without proper preparation or release phrase. It can be triggered by 4 things.

1. Lost of consciousness - This is when her hollow side takes full control of her. This only happens when shes facing someone really strong who could knock her out. 
    2. Regret - pain of loss, regret of being unable to do anything even in her release state, she can instantly jump into this state from her normal state.
    3. Dying will - When she looses all hope, she goes into a dying will mode, she uses all her strength to awaken an irregular power surge which leads to an irregular release. 
    4. Rush - When Claire neglects even one rule of her contract with Ave Maria.

Personality - Her Irregular release is a lot like her childish form although a little more on the insane side than anything else. She's mostly out of control.

Appearance:
    Irregular Release Appearance

This release makes her 2X stronger in every aspect, sonido, hierro, cero etc etc. But it feeds off her life force making her life shorter every time its used, its like a joker card with two faces of the same thing.

Other Changes: The Area dimension within a 10 meter radius area changes into a chess board world. It has no additional perks, just an illusion that will vanish if Claire looses conscience or that if she wished it to disappear. 

Image reference : Zone Appearance

Techniques: (maximum techniques 12, re-use the form provided please)

Name: Cadena de serpiente (snake serpent)
    State: Both
    Terms of usage: This technique is passive.
    Description: Cadena de serpiente allows Claire to control different sizes of chains that materializes from within the zone only. She can control them like waves of serpents, either enveloping an enemy or crushing them (for big chains)
    She can control them like her fingers, they don't seem to have a limit like hair, and can stretch shrink grow as Claire likes. Its can be used both offensively and defensively. She can form a chain barrier to protect her self from unwanted blasts towards her. She can also form a condensed wall shield of chains and it looks like a door similar to the gates of hell, but with star prints on them, giving it a Claire touch to it.
    Appearance:
    Chain Serpent
    Defensive wall

Downside: When not in defence, its not as tough as it looks, depending on the size and the number Claire uses. When its larger, its stronger, but the numbers shrink, when its smaller, the numbers increases but this makes it weaker. When a defensive wall is formed. All the chains gather to from a wall, making Claire momentarily serpent less all around. 

Name: Roca (Rock) 
    State: Both
    Terms of usage: Zone must be activated, Zone is the chess board dimension.
    Description: Rock is what Claire calls her Harley transport made out of the chains she uses it can appear any time by will, it comes in two forms.

1 is a big bike motorcycle which she can ride any time she pleases and another form is high speed roller skates which can send her flying into the sky if she wants to. It enhances the sonido when used. Aside from that it has both defensive and offensive qualities.

When in skate mode, Claire can kick pressure arches of light blue color, they act like wind blades towards an enemy, when in Bike from, it can fire up 50 rounds of bala for 2 posts from its front side. 

Apperance:
    Rock in bike form
    Rock in Roller Blade Form

Downside: Aside from boosting Sonido, firing bala and creating wind arches it has no other special perks to it.

Kingdom information:
    (Every God-king gets a kingdom)

Kingdom Name: Windsore (Ween Country)

Size: Medium sized

Climate: Tropical mostly, some areas are forever in fall.

Geography: Ween is surrounded by mountain like terrains with lush greens, purples and oranges, and is shaped like a pumpkin. It's one of the reasons why they call it holloween town. 

There's only one way to enter Ween Country, and that's from the bottom end of it's area, Ween is protected by the forrest surroinding it, only leaving one safe passage to enter.

Ween's first city is Cassidy, it will be everyone's first stop when entering Ween, from there, Cassidy is a tween city, with two regions, from the top view the land formation makes a zig-zag cut between the city, making a mark like the cut in a halloween lanterns mouth. The reason for this weird zig-zag terain mystery is still unknown.

Many areas are still unexplored, but only Cassidy is open to all, but the God-kings palace is said to be somewhere beyond Cassidy hills, over it, and the dead woods that haunts everyone, there is said to be another city called Rior, where the Ween Castle Stands.

Limnology : Ween has many rivers and lakes, here and there.

Vegetation : Ween has good vegetation do to its tropical rain/shine climate. But some areas are dead, cursed by a plague of Fall. 

Population: Ween has a large population ranging from 10 to 20 thousand every year, half of it are tourist, Ween being open to all visitors including shinigami's and the likes.

Description: Ween is an open kingdom, welcoming guests of all shapes and sizes, race and statuses. It's a Kingdom filled with mystery fun and games, everything in ween is nothing short of magical, the land is colored like a pumpkin, in has lush green fields and purple trees. It has spectacular breath taking over looking views, from Ween you can see other kingdoms cause of it's the roof of all Hueco Mundo. 

Ween is also open for all trade, they are neutral in all the Kingdom battles, but if they need to fight for there kingdom, they are willing to put a stand.

Bleachdynasty.com

Last edited by Loli Gaga on Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:32 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Claire Verschaffelt  Empty Re: Claire Verschaffelt

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:53 am

Done ^^
    Ishpaleum
    Ishpaleum
    Soul

BD-cash : 4366

Post by Ishpaleum Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:39 am

This release makes her 5X stronger in every aspect, sonido, hierro, cero etc etc.

This phrasing is mildly concerning, and may need to be brought to much further attantion later, this likely needs to be dropped to 2x or 3 x is even more tsandable, but the largest concern is it sound like it hits all your stats, which could make this considerably broken.

As for the chains, This is a , It's not bad, so it will be ignored for now, but if it turns out to be... unsavory for playing against, it will be looks at again later. Same for the 50 rate of fire bala per second, that is probably going to need a form of cooldown, or a limit to how long it can fire before "overheating" or something .3. But I feel you can be trusted with it, so let's just see.

So really, just lower the over all multiplier, and you'll be good by me.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:45 pm

Good job spotting that, meh, I forgot I ever wrote that before lol.

Edited
    Suki
    Suki
    1st Division Captain
    1st Division Captain

Captain of 1st Division

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 5097

Post by Suki Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:05 pm

Looks great hun ^_^

1/2 approved