Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

The Whisperer : Tampered Dreams

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80574

The Whisperer : Tampered Dreams Empty The Whisperer : Tampered Dreams

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:27 pm

Here's the latest story ive been working on. Strange as it is, i was inspired to right this through a weird phone call.

I wont be spoiling here on out, thanks for reading. ^_^

Chapter one
    Loathe child

Running deep in to the woods, was a man dragging his pregnant wife with him and by the looks of it, they were on the run from something threatening both there lives. It was something quick and hidden behind the shadows, like wolves hunting down there innocent prey, but innocent… was the last thing that could ever describe them both. For these two, committed a grave crime to the God’s of Spica them selves.

As impossible as it may have seemed, they’ve managed to escape destinies wrath, for it was fated to give birth to thy child. A child that was hated even before it was born, for it bore with it, the sin that its parents made.

In the middle of the night, a child was born, in the middle of the forest, the woman cried in horror. “Just a little more my love, I can see its head coming out.” With a smile carved on the mans face she took his hand and kissed it, crying harder, louder than anyone could ever imagine. The pain was unbearable, and this child, was no ordinary one.

With another cry of terror, the child finally came out; it was a boy, “A normal baby boy” They both laughed. The woman asked for her child as the man gently handed him over. “What should we name him?” the man asked. “Cedric, I want him to be named Cedric” she says kissing little Cedric’s fore head. “Cedric Spade… A normal Spican Boy”

--

“Mr Whitmore”

In the middle of class, half way through the day, it was almost noon as Cedric Whitmore a 16 year old boy had a dream. He had short curly hair and glimmering blue eyes with fluttering eyelashes. He was considered handsome despite having normal looks, but mostly, he was liked for his name. Cedric Whitmore, son of William and Welma Withmore.

“Mr. Whitmore, would you care to join us in class?” It was the 4th class of the day, and it was a subject Cedric truly hated, he sometimes feel that he doesn’t need all the knowledge school teaches him, but who can blame him, after all he is a genius.

“Why, I’m just here Mr. Simons” He replied with his usual sarcasm, everyone instantly started laughing as he pulled another one on the old Mr. Simmons.

Mr. Simmons is a bachelor, a 45 year old bachelor with no girlfriends since birth; he has a thin mustache and a receding hairline. He tends to be in love with himself more than anything else his only friend is his mother, he is the terror professor of Westmont Private Academy, but all that they feel for him is pity.

“That’s Mr. Simmons for you Mr. Whitmore; don’t think that you can fool around just because you’re the son of William Whitmore, the most generous man alive. Don’t even try putting shame into your name, now off you go, to my office, now” Everyone had there ‘Oooh’ reaction while hearing those big words coming from a very little man. In fact, he’s so little that even Cedric an averaged height boy was taller than him.

Without saying a word Cedric stood up went out the door and started trekking the long corridors of Westmont, half way through, he started hearing soft whispered voices going through him like sudden cringes, he shook his head as he finds it annoying. He’s been hearing voices since he started seeing the same dream over and over every time he dozes off to sleep. He had it check up but they can’t seem to find anything wring with his hearing. But the doctor did say that it might have something to do with stress in school and work, after all, he was the next generation’s genius, and they automatically assumed that he is a knowledge freak.

As he neared the room, the voices became louder to the point of having a severe head ache, suddenly blood went out from his nose dripping down the floor. “Blood?” Cedric though as he wiped of the blood above his upper lip and took a look at it. Suddenly he started shifting off to a day dream like trance.

“Where am I?” he thought as he scanned the area only realizing that he was inside the constant dream he was having. It was replaying all over again, but this time, he was in it, but not as a spectator, but he as himself. “No, there’s no way” he thought searching for a way back and touching the tree barks and the ground, to his own surprise, he didn’t realize how real it was until he touched things. He then started pinching him self just to see if he felt pain. The shock of it made him step back bumping with something that was fast moving. He heard a man grumble and a low pitched moan from a woman who was pregnant. “What in bloody hell are you doing here?” The man instantly said checking over his wife who was forced to sit because of the impact.

Cedric’s eyes widened as he was able to interact with them, he heard of this kind of stuff before, but non of them had ever allowed anyone to encounter people within them. In great anxiety, he was both happy and excited by this grand yet delusional discovery. But just as he was about to launch for joy. The woman groaned in a tone that he recognized from before.

“No, not here.” Cedric yelped as the man looked at him in great shock. “How do you know?” Cedric smiled at him and said. “I’ve seen this dream many many times, this area, is still a mile away from where she should give birth” The man grins at him and said. “Sad to break it to you, but you’re having the wrong dreams my boy.” The man took a blade from his sash and walked towards Cedric. “That kid should’ve never been born. “

Just as the man was about to slash him with the blade, Cedric woke up from the school bell ringing. He was already sitting in front of Professor Simmons desk with the professor him self sitting just across him. “Now, do I have my self clear Mr. Whitmore?”

In a state of shock and disbelief, his heart was still pounding quicker than humanly possible; he check’s the clock seeing it turn its arms to 12 noon. “Well, silence is not what I expected from you, I think you’ve listened enough, you may leave Mr. Whitmore”

Cedric made his way out and computed the minutes he was out. “10 to.. 15 minutes” he thought as he sat on the floor leaning his back over at an empty class room’s door. Looking over at his hand he realized that there was no sign of blood, nor was the sensation of having a nose bleed present. “How long have I really been out? Why does it feel… longer?”

It was only then that he saw something that utterly frightened him. Muddy shoes would only mean one thing. “I was really… there” Thinking of it made him shiver to the thought of almost being killed by something in that bizarre weird dream. Filling up the blanks, he came to the conclusion of considering the dream as a long lost memory. Could it be that he was the boy in that dream, having the same name with him, and those two being his real parents.

But Cedric laughed as he had always been a Whitmore, born a Whitmore, even with pictures as proof of birth in a hospital. “But I don’t see why I dream of these dreams, if they’re not in someway related to me.” He sighs picking him self up and making his way to the cafeteria.

But just around the shadows lurking, the true villain arises, watching him, following him, and just waiting for the next moment to attack.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80574

The Whisperer : Tampered Dreams Empty Re: The Whisperer : Tampered Dreams

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:31 pm

Chapter Two
    Creepy Old Wellford Nightwish

Cafeteria food was the last thing anyone would Wanna eat in this planet. The lunch cafeteria lady who cooked it was as bad looking as her soup tasted as well. “Soup” she asks holding the spoon asking Cedric whether he wanted the special soup of the day or not. “No thank you Mrs. Higgins” Cedric had his nicest smile on wishing she wont give him one. “That was not a question.” Mrs. Higgins says placing the soup bowl on his tray without consent. Moving along with his good pal Howe, Howe laughed as he said. “Damn man, Mrs. Higgins loves giving you some soup”

Almost bursting out in laughter Cedric replies. “She really does, doesn’t she?” Mrs. Higgins doesn’t usually treat people with such sarcasm as Cedric, but her blood tends to really boil when he shows his face to her. “Must be some charm I have that made her fall madly, helplessly in love with me.” Howe continued as they made fun of her even more, but the good thing is that Mrs. Higgins’s Daughter was an accomplice of Cedric’s. “Its okay, I’ll give it to someone else.” She says receiving the bowl of soup from Cedric, unlike Mrs. Higgins, her daughter was pretty and had a nice and caring personality, she only serves during rush hours, she doesn’t go to Westmont Academy due to financial reasons, but she’s allowed to enter as a service lady.

“Thanks Lean, you saved me again.” Cedric smiles at her and continued. “How can I ever repay you?” before she was even able to reply to him, the creepy old janitor shadowed the light shining over both there faces. “One soup please” he says. He was the creepy old Janitor that have worked in Westmont for quite some time now, some even say that he worked there since the academies creation. His name, Wellford Nightwish, Cedric knows him living only a block away from him, although well off with money, he somewhat enjoys being the Academies Janitor, thus adds to the mystery of Wellford Nightwish.

As Lean was as bright as sunshine, she smiled upon the creepy old man asking for soup handing him over the one Cedric gave back. Holding his rude tongue back, he was just about to make a sarcastic comment just to pick on the old man, Wellford Nightwish spoke. “Damn boy messing up my clean floor.”

Being clever, Cedric instantly knew that the comment was addressed to him, although not directly addressed, he knew that Wllford Nightwish knew, especially with his experience as a Janitor, the soil like that of his dream was different from that of Westmont’s.

Howe was miffed by the sudden weirdness in the air and just had to talk. “Hey man, lets get going, were running out of good lunch spots.”
    Snapping back to his senses Cedric yet again turns to Lean who was now busy. “Let it go man, she’s way out of your league”

‘Cedric Whitmore out of his League?” he quickly thought ‘ Cedric Whitmore who somewhat came across some time barrier into a different dream sort state of awareness out of his league?’. Blushing a little Cedric couldn’t withstand the thought of even being defensive about an impossible relationship, though he had all the cards played out for him, she was too young for her, her mother hates him, and he is a the Whitmore pride. “Do I dare wish?” he said laughing at the thought of it. “Meh, girls, who needs them” he laughed as they finally found a spot.

But irony as it was, the only free one was beside the Mr. Nightwish’s table, of all the tables on the cafeteria, by a strange twist of fate, they were sided next to the creepy janitor, “Must be our luckless day.” Howe said. “Yeah, first a love story that never began, and now this.” Cedric sighed taking a sit.

Half way through finishing there meal, Wellford Nightwish suddenly started coughing, it god louder and louder as he stood up went falling on the floor coughing out lots and lots of blood. Unsure what to do Howe was just staring as out of instincts Cedric jumped close to the old man and tried helping him up. Silence filled the room as he did, looking up scoping the room he realized his body moved on his own, but what surprised him more was that it didn’t occur to anyone that this man was dying out of something, instead they were just staring in silence as he was so.

Pissed by everyone’s lack of intellect he yelled at them. “Call an ambulance, quick!” Hearing no initial response, he decided to make eye contact to the person who he can manipulate easiest. He turned to Howe as he instantly went running of to call for aide.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:09 am